Hot Chicks... Hot Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
The hot chicks get fucked by a 16 inch dick.
2.1k words
13k
6
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

A multi part setup story for the future Slutty Living story.

"Thank you for being on the show."

"My pleasure. I've been a big fan of yours for a long time. Hoda too."

"Awww... you're so sweet. I guess we'll find out just how BIG of a fan you really are... now won't we?"

"Ha ha ha. Yeah. I guess we will."

My grandmother Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) is a treasure. A treasure that's a big time TV star. The former queen of daytime TV. And a treasure of a grandmother. She does a podcast for me on my Slutty Living site. It's called, Hot Chicks... Hot Sex. It also stars my grandmother's former morning show partner Hoda Kotb. And my wife, my queen Kim Kardashian.

"Great studio. This is amazing."

"Thank you, Bill. My grandson is such a sweetheart. He put in everything I asked for... and even more."

Kathie Lee is giving the show's latest guest Bill a tour of the studio. He seems impressed. He should be. It's state of the art in every way. I spare no expensive for my wonderful grandmother.. And for my equally wonderful... and super fucking hot... wife.

After Kathie Lee introduces Bill to everyone, they all take their seats and prepare for today's new episode.

Intro : "Welcome to the hottest podcast ever. It's the place for fun... freaky shit... and fucking! It's... Hot Chicks... Hot Sex. And now, here's your hosts... Kathie Lee... Hoda... And Kim. Take it away ladies."

"Thank you. Welcome to another episode of Hot Chicks... Hot Sex. We're going to get right to our guest. I promise you won't be disappointed. Our very special guest today is Bill. Hello, Bill."

"Hello, Hoda. Hello, ladies."

"Its great to have you here, Bill. Kathie Lee told me a little about you. It seems, word going around is you're a rather large man... so to speak."

"From what I hear, very large. Very, very large."

My grandmother is excited to find out just how large.

"Yeah. It's been kind of a problem for me. It's hard to find a woman that can handle me."

"Oh really?"

Kathie Lee gets extremely intrigued. A very slutty smirk forms on her delicious, glossy lips.

"Yeah. All three of my wives got tired of it. They finally just jerked me off. That was a letdown."

"Awwwww... poor, Bill. I'm so sorry to hear that."

Hoda rubs Bill's arm, relaxing him... and exciting him at the same time.

"So, Bill. You haven't had sex since your last wife?"

Kim asks, a sweet smile on her glowingly perfect face. She looks so beautiful in her tight, black business suit. Her ample cleavage is on full display. Her jacket is open to her waist and she's only wearing a black satin bra underneath. No top.

"No... I've been with a couple of others. Prostitutes and one girl from a bar. Even the whores couldn't handle me. The girl from the bar just gave me a blowjob. It was nice, but I wanted a little more so it was frustrating."

Bill gives the ladies a rather sad look. Hoda rubs his arm some more while Kathie Lee rubs her shoulders.

"Is it really that big?"

Kim asks again, an intrigued... also naughty... smile across her creamy, brown lipsticked lips as she rests her chin on her hands. Her arms are propped up on the glass table.

"Oh yeah... too big. It's been a huge pain for me... and the ladies I've fucked... or attempted to."

Bill manages to smile. He's definitely enjoying the friendly rubbing from Hoda and Kathie Lee.

"Well... I think we need to judge that for ourselves. What do you say, ladies?"

Kathie Lee being Kathie Lee. Hoda and Kim agree, nodding and clapping for Kathie Lee's idea.

"Yes, I agree, Kathie Lee. Bill... I think we need to see just how big of a problem you have there."

"Whip it out, baby!"

Once again, Kathie Lee being Kathie Lee. She cheers on Bill. Hoda and Kim join in too. Bill stands up and pulls his pants down and the dropped jaw gawking begins. Bill is a pretty normal looking 72 year old man. Chubby. Gray hair and muttonchop sideburns. About 5'10. Nothing special... except for between his chubby legs. His dick is soft and hanging... almost to the floor. It's massive. Average girth, but massive length.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY..."

Hoda stops my obviously very impressed grandmother. They both can't take their eyes off of that gigantic thing. Hoda shakes her head and swallows hard. Kim just looks, open mouthed, eyebrows raised. She's very impressed... and she fucks me everyday. Yep... old dude is bigger than even me.

"Uhhh... I mean... exactly..."

Hoda stumbles through her question. She clears her throat, finally collecting herself. Kathie Lee keeps staring silently, and smiling.

"Exactly how big is that gorgeous thing of yours?"

"Well... thank you, Hoda. It's eleven inches right now. When it's hard, it's sixteen inches."

Bill stands there feeling a little awkward, but appreciating the ladies smiles... and stares.

"WOW! WHAT A COCK! You're even bigger than my grandson. I mean his is thicker, but yours is even longer than his. That's VERY impressive."

Kathie Lee licks her lips, smiling her naughtiest, cock craving smile. Bill grins too. He's a huge Kathie Lee fan so all of the staring and smiling and appreciation of his cock... especially by her... really makes him feel good.

"Thanks. I appreciate how nice you ladies are."

Bill keeps standing there, pants around his ankles, giant cock dangling between his old, chubby legs.

"I guess we should see just how big this thing really gets."

Kathie Lee reaches over and grabs Bill's soft cock, jerking down on it as she still sits on her stool. Bill's standing behind and between Kathie Lee and Hoda. Kim is sitting to Hoda's left.

"Oh my God... it feels so nice in my hand. Imagine how good this is gonna feel in all of your holes, you nasty slut, Hoda."

Kathie Lee gives her a slutty wink and smirk as she jerks down slowly on that massive, hanging meat.

"And yours."

Hoda chimes in, watching the handjob closely. She rubs Bill's chest over his white wifebeater tank top. He's got a plaid, open shirt over top of it.

Hoda's caramel nips are getting real hard in her very tight lavender, spandex top. She's not wearing a bra so you can clearly see them.

Kathie Lee uses both hands, jerking regularly now. Bill's cock is about fourteen inches now, not fully hard. Damn... that's my size. Making me feel small. (Depressed smirk)

"Sorry... I just have to suck it."

Hoda leans over and sucks the head in, bobbing her chocolate haired head fast and wild as she sucks on that gigantic, old, white rod. Dude's 72 and has a cock that damn big. Tipping my hat to that.

"Slut... you beat me to it. Guess I'll have to suck his balls."

Kathie Lee gets up and quickly kneels down, leaning under that enormous dick to suck on Bill's actually kinda small balls. Long dick... short balls. Weird how mother nature works. My grandmother happily slurps away on 'em, slobbering and sucking on each one, her tongue dancing across each gray haired nut beautifully as they're being sucked on.

Kim watches with a big, intrigued smile, her chin still propped up on her clasped hands. The cameras that are installed all around the studio zoom in from every direction to capture every slutty second for our very horny fans here at Slutty Living.

"God... your cock tastes great Bill."

Hoda lifts her head off of it just long enough to compliment the wide grinning Bill. She immediately goes back to sucking, taking in about six inches of the now, full erect cock. 16 inches of dick meat. Kathie Lee jerks the bottom half of the shaft as she keeps voraciously lathering up those small balls while Hoda happily bobs away on Bill's white super dong.

Kim keeps watching, her pussy moistening in her skin tight pants and super skimpy black g string. She smiles innocently, not selling how stimulated her awesomely perfect vagina is.

"God... I want his cock first. You sucked him first."

Kathie Lee tells Hoda as she gets up and sits on the glass table. She hikes up her very short, beige mini skirt and yanks off her white thong, playfully tossing it at Bill.

"C'mon, big boy. Fuck mama good."

Kathie Lee says in her sluttiest voice, patting her pulsating pussy, winking and slutty smirking at a very turned on Bill. He's staring hard at Kathie Lee's very inviting... and very wet... pussy, drooling at the thought of finally getting to fuck his favorite television personality.

For the next ten minutes Bill lives his dream, pussy slamming the queen of daytime TV. Fucking my grandmother is a true honor and awesome experience. I know that from much experience. Her pussy is a work of art. So soft and warm and juicy. So comforting and snug. An awesome place to visit... and cum in.

Bill's giant cock throbs hard as it plunges beyond all the way, thumping my grandmother's cumming cunt every super deep thrust in. She cums all round that super dong, squeezing it as her thumped out pussy washes it with her super sweet, super milky pussy nut. It shoots out of her spasming cunt, splattering Bill and the next five feet behind him.

Bill leans down and starts sucking Kathie Lee's still perky C cups, stuffing her whole breasts into his madly lusting mouth. Kathie Lee moans blissfully, playing with Bill's thick gray hair.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE, BILL, BABYYYYYYYYYYY!! GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!! YOUR COCK'S SO FUCKING BIGGGGGGGGGGGG!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Kathie Lee squirts again as Bill's 16 inches doesn't let up. It keeps thumping and throbbing as it drills in and out, banging hard on Kathie Lee's sore uterus. She throws her head around, eyes closed in pure orgasmic euphoria.

"So... how is it, Kathie Lee?"

Hoda holds a mic down to my grandmother. She asks her with a totally turned on smile, knowing the answer full well.

"IT'S AMAMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Kathie Lee cums again. Her eyes are rolling. Her lips are quivering. And her pussy is being beautifully battered. She can't stop cumming. That massively long dong is definitely hitting the right spot.

Bill fucks Hoda next, bent over the desk, slapping her caramel ass as he slangs 16 inches of old white dick full speed up her tasty, always ready to throw down pussy. She suits in a minute, screaming and creaming as Bill plunder that Egyptian cunt with most of his white dick. She can only handle about 11 inches, but Hoda takes it like a champ, throwing her head around in pussy pounding delight, ripping open her top to expose those sweet, light brown, jiggly titties and moans ecstatic ally into the microphone so everyone can have surround sound detail of her pussy domination.

Kim won't let Bill bang her butt like Kathie Lee suggests, but she lets him fuck her ass crack, looking back at him and smirking a pure slut Kim K smirk. She dances her awesomely curvy butt the whole time, bouncing and popping it as Bill's old dick plunges rapidly through her delicious smelling and super smooth booty crack.

Bill cums on Kim's back. One fat wad of watery jizz plops out... must be the small balls. He shakes and grunts as Kathie Lee jerks his cock for a full minute, making sure there's no more cum up in those little nuts. She leans over and sucks him clean, making Bill smile the biggest smile known to man.

"That was delightful, Bill. Great job. Mmmmmmmm."

"Yes... that was teriffic, Bill. You have such a great cock."

Kathie Lee and Hoda agree. Bill's unusually long, old white cock made their day. He keeps up grinning like a motherfucker. It's the best and happiest day of his life. Dreams sure do cum true here at Slutty Living.

"Well... that's all for today's show, folks. I think Hoda and I are gonna take Bill home and experiment a little more with his BIG problem. Take care. MWAH!"

Kathie Lee blows a big kiss into the camera, grabs Bill's hand and she and Hoda head home for some more 16 inch dick fun and freaky times.

Kim texts me and says the show went great. She's heading home to me to shower and get her world's greatest ass stuffed with my little ol' 14 incher. Fun for everyone. Peace peeps. See ya next time on... Hot Chicks... Hot Sex.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
playa_s64playa_s64over 3 years ago
Count me in

Old Bill should be a character who gets more stories, I'm in full support of you writing your fans into stories... It would be such an honor for me to appear in one of your stories, pimping them hoes and swaggin' those bitches... Swagg Pimpin' 24/7

dinawatsonc3dinawatsonc3over 3 years ago

Andrea would take on OLD BILL AND SWAG JAMES!!! 16'' and 14''. Almost a YARD of hot dick and more cum that either guy has EVER shot. THEN, she takes guys from the audience in a total CUM FRENZY!!!

dinawatsonc3dinawatsonc3over 3 years ago
Amazing similarities!!!

Ive written you many times in the past 3 years. (Im the Andrea Mitchell guy). Dont know how you came so close, but my real name IS Bill, I AM 72, white ,Gray hair, but 6feet, not 5 10. My three top mature babes ARE Kathie Lee, Hoda and Andrea!! So, the only thing missing was Andrea, who would have taken that whole dick up her ass, and down her hot throat!! Please please do a similar story with her , its been quite a while dick!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Hilary and Haylie; Return to Sapphi The Duff sisters are making the best of being stranded.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Natalie Portman Blacked: Revenge Natalie punishes her cheating husband by getting blacked.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hilary and Haylie; A New World The Duff sisters finally have sex with each other.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma and Emma do Ibiza Emma Raducanu gets some 'lessons' from Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories