All Comments on 'Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 02'

by earnie65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this story

There's something reserved and ESL about it, but there's a definite realism as well that I find very hot. Well done.

RyeandGingerAyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

NICELY WRITTEN . I ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH.LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR STORIES... THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story and great writing

How can you beat this for a description of young Kelvin and his mom, as the boy's about to fuck his own mother for the first time: "Mother tall and stately with narrow waist, broad hips, with breasts large and sagging and vulva beautifully curved out, and son, tall and muscular with fully aroused penis angry like a cobra ready to strike, both with no trace of self consciousness or shame." Of course they're not self-conscious or ashamed. Why the fuck should they be? Kelvin's about to do what lots and lots of sons, who know maybe even every last one of them, would love to do. He's about to stick his hard young cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt and blow his young balls up his own fucking birth canal. Kevin's ready to splatter his semen straight up where he was once a baby, turn his mother's cunt-walls from pink to a nice sticky white. What could ever compare with that? It's the simply best that life has to offer. Kelvin and his mom know the truth of the wise old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous