All Comments on 'Hot for Mom'

by Red_Hot_Sex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad she was shaved...

Love a red bush. Red heads love sucking dick.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

I agree with Epiphany. Distracting grammar and punctuation. Ok story. Get an editor or a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You could use and English lesson!!

Your grammatical errors and incessant use of periods made your story VERY hard to endure.

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years ago
Four.

Three periods "..." Is called an ellipsis and is used IMHO sparingly to emphasize a continuing thought that sort of trails off into the mind. Literotica stories are written with more ellipses than usual because thoughts of sex do that. Red_Hot, you just have to back away from the ellipses some so they'll be more effective.

The story is hot!

Personal preference: after the point of mutual agreement that mom and her son need each other, I would go, in this order, a) hand job all over mom's torso to relieve son's buildup over the years, b) son plants his face between mom's legs and brings her to orgasm a few times, then c) steamy fucking. That's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What is happening to literotica?

The grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and story content are an insult to the reader. It is also hurting Literotica's image. When the editing, proof-reading, and spelling is this bad, it makes me want to look some place else for entertainment of this type. Get it together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs lessons in English

I'd have to assume the author's first language is not English. This is one of the most appalling, difficult-to-read stories I've encountered in a long time. If any of the kids in my class submitted an essay like this, they'd be receiving a D at best.

Simply terrible writing.

Red_Hot_SexRed_Hot_Sexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Storyline

For those of you who liked my story, thank you! It was my first ever attempt at writing a story for publication. As for my grammatical errors, I apologize, but in my defense, I am not a professional writer. English is my primary language though, and I wrote it more like I would a private dialogue to my friend, via text. I will be more correct if I ever publish anything else. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for me

Grammatical and punctuation issues aside, this story does not work for me; two dimensional characters; unrealistic dialogue; poor descriptive writing all made for a poor read. On the plus side the pacing of the story was good, but in future you need to work on the other elements to deliver a better short story. Don't give up, read more and learn from more experienced writers.

raretoastraretoastabout 6 years ago
Screw The English Majors

Great story, I got off on it. No need to give a compete bio. on every character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2

WEBMASTER ! There have been some pretty poor writing skills shown here lately. I don't like to come across as a grammar Nazi, but maybe it's time for some quality control on writing ability. Either you raise the bar on the content of this site, or I will look elsewhere for erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2+3

Love the story ... anon we ill not miss you if you leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Short and got the job done 'IMO'

Ah a rare "Story" and not some Wanna be writing a never ending "Book" trying to impress and waits till page 10 for even a hand job jeez. ..... Need more like this 'IMO'

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awesome story

Love the Mom and Son story.

They both love each other. Why not help each other

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Start***

Hope to read more chapters, If not thanks for sharing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Olen oma emaga ka voodis olnud,mis oli väga põnev minule.Ema oli siis 56.aastane ja mina 30.aastane.See oli minu esimene ja viimane kord kus mina oma lihast ema ööläbi keppisin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous