All Comments on 'Hot for Sitter'

by Mariesugar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

When can I read the next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Classic

The classic Babysitter story, always a good read.

sirhugssirhugsover 7 years ago
What happens when the wife returns?

Will she like Becky just as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Category

This had nothing to do with romance - should have been in 'Erotic Couplings'.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story, but poorly placed

If this story ends here, it is badly placed, it should go in erotic couples. Now if it's the first chapter of a saga, in which Mike separates from Amy and Becky joins him as a couple, he could stay here in Romance, as long as it's a romantic story and not just lust and sex.

Anyway, the story seems to be fine, a little too hot (if it's a first chapter), but with possibilities if the author is willing to continue it.

That's why I give 5 *, in the confidence that it will do what some of us have commented.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 7 years ago
Not a romance

This is in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no romance

no romance in this tale. just a dreaming husband wanting to cheat. dream on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened to your girls?

If only you could explain what happened to your daughters, while you were making out and screaming. You wouldn't allow your girls to be exposed to marital discord, so, you wouldn't obviously let them hear you fucking their sitter? I was thinking of this the whole time and couldn't enjoy the later part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

1* only wish I could give it less. this is NOT romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
needs work

Story needs proof reading - quite few errors, including giving the girls a "both" not a bath.

Biggest flaw for me has also been pointed out by others, the amazingly convenient disapperance of the two kids! This reduces the story to a mere fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice !

Not a romance, ok, and a few typing mistakes, but an efficient "erotic coupling".

Nice first try.

Can be improved with more attention to secondary characters, the girls here.

Go on, just post it in the right category to skip the "never happy" complainers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
romance???

this is a cheater "loving wives" story. WOW i hope the bastard gets caught, loses all rights and gets taken to the cleaners for EVERYTHING. what a scum of the earth piece of shit...

ELMtechELMtechover 4 years ago
Wrong category

This is a cheating spouse story. There is sex but no romance. It's an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe his wife was getting some extra, too, and didn't want to leave it. The girl took good care of his children, kept them clean and fed them well. Too bad he wouldn't have put one in her tummy to go with the other two, and his wife could stay where she was. I know it's a story, but what mother would leave her children for a whole week or two...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous