Hot for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, I'll think about it."

As the week progressed, I received a series of remarkable text messages followed by several erotic photos. Dakota sent me these messages and images while teaching at school.

"I've been wearing this all day," Dakota texted, "For the last three days."

Then, several images were sent of the plug deeply embedded in Dakota's butt, which was presumably taken on school grounds, given the timestamps. Massive amounts of pussy juice streamed down her inner thighs.

"Wearing that plug juices me up so much," She tapped, "I'm on the toilet between each class now."

"Playing or cleaning up?"

"Both," Dakota gushed, "First one, then the other."

"Aren't you worried about being busted by your colleagues?"

"They're doing the same," She laughed, "Probably not as often as me."

"Because of that toy?"

"That and my gorgeous boyfriend, whom I cannot get enough of!"

"Only two days to go," I replied, downing a pint of beer during my lunch break, pining for her body.

"I can't wait to see you again," Dakota replied, "I think I'm ready to try."

"Try what?" I asked coyly, knowing what was coming.

"Anal," Came the expected reply, "I've been researching it and am convinced that when done right, anal sex can be a healthy and fun addition to our sex life."

"Do you think we've been doing it right?"

"Oh, yeah," Dakota confirmed, "I think I'm ready, but I'm also nervous and scared."

"Don't worry," I reassured my girlfriend, "You know I'll take it slow and easy."

"I know you will," Dakota replied, "I'm ready to try it."

"Cool, this weekend?"

"For sure," Dakota tapped, "Got to finish up in the bathroom before returning to class. Talk soon xx."

The class resumed ten minutes later. I had no doubt what was going to happen in the intervening timeslot. Dakota would present herself to class without any hint of impropriety but thoroughly self-pleasured, calm and measured.

Friday dragged for me. Dakota and I continued messaging, but our conversation revolved around the mundane aspects of life. I constantly looked back on those photos of the butt plug inserted deeply inside Dakota's plush rectum but resisted the temptation to bust a nut. My seed was exclusively reserved for our weekend play dates.

I finally escaped the rat race, jumped in my car, and drove to San Remo. My girlfriend was only 90 minutes away, and I craved her embrace and sanctuary. Unfortunately, the weekend weather forecast was not conducive to sailing, but that meant quality time at home or Cowes, with plenty of unique experiences to explore.

On Saturday, the weather was foul, with a strong southerly wind beating up from Antarctica. We drove the Phillip Island GP circuit for fun before heading to Cape Wollemai. We could barely stand in the teeth of a gale. Dakota wore a denim skirt with a black t-shirt and leaned into me as we rested against the railing, marvelling at Nature's ferocity.

"I'm not wearing any panties," Dakota giggled, "But guess what I am wearing?"

"I guess you're wearing the plug you inserted this morning without telling me."

"Right on that count," Dakota gushed, "Feels so fucking good, but not as good as your cock will feel inside me later."

"So, it's definitely happening," I asked, trying not to betray my eagerness.

"If you're up for it," Dakota teased, "I haven't been able to think of anything else all week."

The waves crashed on the rocks with ferocity, and the sky darkened. Arcs of lightning rained down on the Bass Strait. Being outside was rapidly becoming a health hazard. Nature's intensity seemed to electrify Dakota, who encouraged me to finger her sopping cunt as we stared across the sea. The first crack of thunder elicited an equal response from my girlfriend, who released a large squirt of come that pooled on the boardwalk after screeching to the heavens. Luckily, there was no one around to see this display of wanton eroticism.

We beat a hasty retreat to my car with the weather deteriorating and drove back to Dakota's home. After building up a log fire, we sat back on the couch and shared a bottle of wine. We hardly spoke as we gazed upon the flames as the wind howled outside. While it was evident an event of importance was waiting in the wings, neither of us seemed to be in a rush.

Cracks of thunder and flashes of lightning did not phase us as the fire warmed our bones, and the wine relaxed our minds. Soon, we were rolling on the rug in front of the fire, kissing passionately and exchanging positions of domination. On top and then below.

"I need you to fuck me in the arse!" Dakota ordered breathlessly.

As I went to the bedroom to grab the bottle of lube, Dakota tossed aside her clothes beside the log fire. Dakota's silhouetted body looked fantastic against the orange, flickering light when I returned. She relaxed on her knees and kneaded her luscious breasts in a provocative statement of intent while the heat from the fire warmed her muscular back.

I laid Dakota down on her front and began kissing her neck, dropping slowly down her spine while she purred approvingly. When I came to the embedded butt plug, Dakota's level of arousal rose significantly as I tugged on the toy, teasing her with its withdrawal.

I dribbled a generous amount of lube across Dakota's arsehole as I gently removed the toy. The aperture expanded as the widest part of the plug stretched her muscle. As it did so, Dakota let out a long and guttural moan in appreciation.

"Oh, fuck!" Dakota hissed, between gritted teeth, "I feel so empty."

It was not lost on me that there was a significant wet spot on the rug after I withdrew the toy from Dakota's butt. She had not admitted it to me, but Dakota was a squirter. Perhaps she lacked the confidence to embrace this skill, but it was an undeniable fact that Dakota struggled to hide.

Pulling Dakota backwards so that she assumed the typical doggy position, I grabbed the bottle of lubricant. I massaged a generous amount on my aching cock while gently massaging her dripping clit.

"You ready?" I asked, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Please go slowly," Dakota whispered, almost terrified.

"There's nothing for you to worry about," I reassured Dakota as I positioned the engorged head of my cock, literally purple in sexual anger, at her semi-gaping bunghole, "I'll be gentle."

"I know," Dakota sighed, confidence returning to her voice, "I trust you."

"Here we go."

Dakota tensed as I pressed my cock against her tight back door. Surprisingly, my length entered easily, but I did not rush. Inching in at the slowest pace, the wearing of the butt plug and the overuse of the lubricant considerably eased entry.

"How does it feel?" I asked, "I'm halfway in."

"Surprisingly good!" Dakota replied, clearly sensitive to what was happening to her arse, "Doesn't hurt at all."

"That's the benefit of preparation."

"How does it feel to you?"

"Fucking unbelievable," My voice quivered as I continued pushing my slick pole deeper inside Dakota's volcanic O-ring.

"I'm in," I said after several minutes, "Balls deep."

"Fuck!" Dakota grimaced, "You've filled me up."

"You okay?"

"Give me a second to get used to your fucking big dick!"

"Take your time," I breathed, wondering how long I would last in such a confined space.

In what seemed like the passage of 100 years, Dakota began slowly rocking her hips, allowing my cock to pull out and push in. Simultaneously, she moaned with pleasure, softly at first but increasing in volume and pitch as the anal sensations built.

"Fuck my arse!"

"Feels so good, babe!" I moaned as my tempo increased.

I was surprised that Dakota was happy to start her anal journey taken from behind, but we experimented with several positions. Unconsciously, with each change of posture, she took my anal-flavoured cock in my mouth like she did when pussy fucked. This time, she did not comment on the taste as she did formerly.

"ATM is definitely something new for me," Dakota teased as we changed positions, "Makes me feel so slutty."

"You know, bum sex allows me to come inside you," I suggested when we fucked side-saddle, "If that's something you want to try."

"Oh, it is," Moaned Dakota, craning her head to kiss me, "I want your load inside me."

"I hope you're ready because this will not take long."

With that, I slammed into Dakota's suffering ex-virgin arsehole and prepared to empty my load inside her bowels.

The heat from the fire and our kinetic energy had me drenched in sweat. My abdomen had received a drenching from Dakota's non-squirt as she rode me earlier. The throttling confines of Dakota's deflowered bung were taking an inevitable toll, and my orgasm quickly built.

"I'm fucking coming!" I hissed as my hips slammed into hers.

"Yeah, yeah," Dakota encouraged, "Fill up my fucking arse!"

I had a full load to gift, and I delivered said gift with a mighty force, spasming violently and screaming at the top of my lungs. In between the fog of pleasure, I felt Dakota's O-ring twitch against the coughing cock as I filled her rectum with rope after rope of boiling sperm.

"I felt that," Shreiked Dakota repeatedly as my balls savagely ejected my seed deep inside her bowels.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as I rolled on my back, exhausted and cascading in sweat.

My chest rose and fell as if in agony; my cock was slimy from the lube and sperm. It decreased fast, but not before the lovely Dakota lovingly sucked my flaccidity before joining me for an arse-flavoured, spermy kiss.

"Your verdict?" I asked.

"Fucking amazing," Dakota replied with a broad smile, "I loved you coming inside me."

"So did I," I said, wiping the sweat from my brow, "Very different from the usual spots."

After a few seconds of silence, Dakota said she was leaking and wanted to clean up. We went to the bathroom, and I ordered her to sit inside the bath with her buggered arse hanging out over the edge. Confused but compliant, Dakota obeyed and pushed her bung muscle, which expelled vicious amounts of salty jizz into the palm of my hand.

"This is what I gave you," I said, presenting my come-filled hand to her face.

Without flinching, Dakota sucked up the foul concoction and swallowed it down with immense satisfaction.

"Mm, yummy," She teased, "I like how my arse tastes."

Dakota squeezed a few more dollops from her gaping butt, and these were rubbed on her gorgeous breasts.

"Anal makes me feel like such a whore," Dakota smiled, "I think it's my new favourite thing to do."

"A hot teacher should always be open to learning new things," I smiled after wiping Dakota's butt.

"You're the hot teacher," Joked Dakota after breaking a kiss, "And I'm hot for more anal lessons.

12