All Comments on 'Hot for Teacher Ch. 12'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Awwwwww!!!!

This is a very hot, and romantically fizzy-sweet, conclusion to this delightful little tale! So sad it's already over! but there is much to cheer about. What a long way our Chel has come along, so fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Really enjoyed the chapters and characters that were developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you.

One of the best pieces I've ever read. What about another chapter depicting them seducing Jennifer and the wedding?

CLAP, CLAP, ClAP

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
Very nice ending

A wonderful conclusion to a really great series. Keep on writing and best of luck with your next story.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Excellent

What a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Word

AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

siply put what a awsome story. like everyone else can`t wait for the seduction of jennifer and the wedding let`s have the soon

jnbear73jnbear73about 12 years ago
Great Story

This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
A wonderful series.

I loved the character development. The connections that developed between the characters were delicious. There were some pesky technical problems, but they didn't take much away from the sexiness, the developing relationships or the intensity of Michelle's self-realization.

I had not thought of it, but after reading some other comments, I also encourage you to write about Denise, Michelle and Jennifer. Take your time, as you did with this series. Let us see a real seduction, without the interference of drugs. Draw out the simple joy of building a friendship, of touches that linger a bit too long, of fierce friendship comforting and protecting, of growing affection and forbidden attraction. Give it all to us. -God, now I really want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hopefully

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel involving Jennifer and how that pans out.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Good Tie in

Loved it...Great how you tied this series in with the Babysitter series. I always loved Kat and Taylor wished there was more.....fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@Grrrrrreat

I have to say that while the story is very hot, I was a little disappointed that there was no character development. She went from being a completely straight engaged women and in 15 minutes with some nipple clamps, a buttplug, and a flogger, Lisa and Susan were able to turn her into a lesbian? I get more upset when a waiter gets my order wrong than she did being drugged, kidnapped, and raped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Incredible Story.......

Written beautifully and allowing the readers to feel like they are there and can envision, especially us women who are dominant in nature, the entire evolution of events. It is very true what the earlier commenter said regarding character development since it was almost an instantaneous metamorphosis from straight to lesbian but sometimes it does happen.

I would LOVE for you to write a story of this style and general theme where the wife is a mature mother of 3 children who have grown up and moved away and her husband, albeit very successful, is away on business a great deal of time. She has taken incredible care of herself and is still beautiful and very fit. She is seduced much like in this story when hubby is away and becomes so enamored with this new lifestyle, she cuckolds him so at home she is still totally in the service of her lesbian dominant(s), at least one of which is younger than her daughter. Hubby can only watch unless.................

Great story, great writing, great imagination..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
clit wrenching

wow that was one hell of a story... it was well written and full of passion. had me going hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hope there's more

This is an interesting series and I'd like to see how they seduce Jennifer into this. So I really hope you do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
De Niece

Love the name choice, made the reveal obvious, but that's a good thing for me.

gcg41gcg41about 7 years ago
WOW HOT

I loved evrry vhspter.

starwolf359starwolf359over 5 years ago

need to continue it keep it going

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 5 years ago
Awesome

I loved the entire story. One of best I've read

everso1969everso1969about 4 years ago
Brilliant

so arousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Starting a Harem? Seems one Lover is not enough

LeatherFeatherLeatherFeatherover 2 years ago

This was such hot series!!!! I could not wait to turn the page. Hope you write a sequel about Jennifer!!!

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

incredible story so hot loved it!!!!

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 2 years ago

One of the best series I have read here at literotica, seriously! You have talent. This would make a great base for a “actual plot “ porno movie or a “Arts Film”, but if yo ever do, please do not go vanilla! Cheers!

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! I absolutely loved it!

IntoblackIntoblack11 months ago

Great story! Loved the ending too.

Perhaps you can bring them back at some point, letting your readers know how it went with Jennifer and even adding a 4th to the mix - introduce some diversity to the mix.

kbone1kbone15 months ago

This is a HOT story! Michelle and Denise and Jennifer are Teachers I'd love to have me also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous