Hot for Trudy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuckquean and her man both have the hots for Trudy.
1.8k words
4.05
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go again. I took your advice and hopefully I have improved this story. I do want to point out that I am just an amateur writer trying to put more cuckquean stories our there. There will still be errors etc. I did try my best to correct any blatant errors. But being it's taken months just to get this far, I can't make this perfect. I do hope you enjoy my story. I plan on doing another chapter. Hopefully it won't take as long as this one did.

I should also add that this story flips flop from present day to past with a good portion being in the past.

It was a brisk Valentine's Day. The sun was out, but it was still a bit nippy out. Tricia had plans to love on her boyfriend all day long. Marcus, her boyfriend was not expecting Tricia back home until later on as it was a work day. Unbeknownst to him, Tricia was able to switch days with a coworker. However she did leave the house to run some errands.

.. ..........

As she stood in line to return her Amazon package, Tricia grinned to herself thinking about Marcus's cock. She felt so naughty because she was in public. With her transaction complete, she headed to her car.

As she made her way home, she was aroused but also a bundle of nerves. Marcus, who was recently released from prison, has an appetite for rough and kinky sex. He's also a sadistic alpha male who has a taste for women with low self esteem. And by the way, he met Tricia while in prison as she's works there as a librarian.

Being a submissive slut who craves humiliation, Tricia loves being sexually used by her boyfriend. However, as embarrassing as it may sound, at age 35 she's never really had a boyfriend. Just a string of men who used her and moved on. She would lie to herself (and to her family) and called these men boyfriends; at the end of the day, the vast majority of them were friends with benefits. The rest of them were men who just wanted some pussy.

Her feelings were so mixed because on one hand, she knew Marcus would use her hard this Valentine's Day. She could not deny that the mere thought of being used by him had her all hot and bothered. But despite how good he dicked her, deep down, she longed to feel special and loved. Just for once could he initiate snuggle time after roughing her up. He would only hold her because she would turn to him and practically cling to his body until he reciprocated.

Today just had to be special. She's never had a Valentine before. Now that she had a man, she was determined to have a proper Valentine's Day even if it meant she had to take matters into her own hands.

She even made a point to let her unemployed boyfriend know that she really wanted to be his Valentine as she never had one. She gave him her credit card so that he could buy her something. Happy to have access to her credit card, he assured her that he would buy her a Valentine's Day gift.

With her errands all complete, it was time to head home. Just before she got to her neighborhood, she saw a vendor selling gifts for Valentine's. She made a spur of the moment decision and decided to buy her own gift just in case her boyfriend somehow forgot what the day was. She knew it was just insurance to keep up with her mental lies.

She pushed the thought aside and continued home.

Tricia was not pleased when she pulled up to her driveway. Not only was there a car parked there, it was parked in such a way that another vehicle not could park there. And to make matters worse, there were 2 cars parked in front of her house. She had to park across the street! At barely 5 feet and 175 lbs, she was no fan of taking any extra steps. She knew her feet hated her extra weight.

Not wanting to ruin the mood, she sat in her car for a few minutes before trekking the way to her house

As she got to the mystery car, she peered in the window and saw some bags. She thought to herself maybe it was a delivery person. That didn't explain why the car was still there nor the way it was parked.

Stepping inside of her house, she stopped in the makeshift mudroom to hang up her sweater and put her keys away. She also sat the packages down. She was surprised not to see Marcus in the living room as the TV was on. After she drank some Gatorade, she headed to the bedroom. As she got closer she heard noises. When she got closer, she knew what she was hearing;Marcus was in there beating off to porn. She grinned wickedly as she consumed as much porn as he did.

The bedroom door was left slightly ajar which gave Tricia full view of an image that stopped her dead in her tracks. Trudy. The strawberry blonde who Tricia had love and hate feelings for. Trudy was now on the receiving end of her lover's cock.

She could not move. She was frozen in place. All she could do is watch Marcus pump his thick black cock in Trudy's pussy. The visual made Tricia hot. Trudy was petite with delicate features. She was pale white and at 23 had a tight hot body. Although she was no prude as she fucked another's man, she gave off wholesome vibes.

And now it all made sense. Trudy purposely parked that way for two reasons. One was to show the urgency to fuck Tricia's man. And secondly to continue to disrespect Tricia.

Trudy delivers groceries for the local grocery store. When needed. she also does other jobs such as cashier, stocking, and bagging. However, she mainly does delivery.

It was very awkward the first time she delivered groceries to Tricia. As soon as Tricia opened the door she realized it was the rude checker from the grocery store. And Trudy knew it was the geeky black chic who had the hots for her. Trudy sized her up right away as she caught her secretly staring at her pretty young coworkers too.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were the.. "

Before Tricia could finish, Trudy walked right past her into the house while leaving the groceries on the porch.

"Nice place you got here lady.' said Trudy as she left Tricia steaming at the front door. Don't forget the bags in the car", chuckled Trudy.

Flustered. Tricia obediently gathered the remaining bags from the car and put them all down by the mudroom so that Marcus could help her later. But also so she could get the rude brat out of her house.

While walking to the living room, Tricia yelled out, "Babe. Where's that girl. Did you let her use our bathroom?"

Once in the living room, she saw Trudy practically sitting on Marcus's lap.

"Yo Trish. This is the nice girl from the store. She said you are a sweetheart. She's even showing me some apps to add to the TV that are free".

Tricia sort of softened up and admitted to herself that Trudy wasn't actually sitting on his lap. She was so close to him because she was showing him the apps.

"Thank you for hooking us up."

"Trish, I hope you plan on giving her a big tip for all of her hard work."

And once again like a robot, she said, "Yes sir. and opened her purse and handed Trudy a 10 dollar bill."

On the way out, Trudy stopped in front of Tricia and stood there. Tricia was flustered again. Then she noticed Trudy's eyes were fixated on her top. When she looked down, she realized that her nipples were so hard they looked like erasers.

Without warning, Trudy flicked one of her nipples, which caused Tricia to let out a soft moan.

"Oh that was just a piece of lint," said Trudy to an embarrassed Tricia.

Tricia practically stripped before she got to the bathroom. She jumped in the shower and immediately started to play with her pussy. She was close to cumming when her boyfriend walked in.

"There you are. Make room for me."

He roughly kissed her. Hoping he would get the hint. she guided his hand to her pussy. He barely brushed her clit before he started to push her to her knees.

She submissively opened her mouth and put her hands behind her back as she was trained to do. No hands unless it's to stroke him or pull him closer.

He gripped the back of her head and began to fuck her throat like a pussy. Tricia struggled but she began to gag. She almost pushed him back but he quickly grabbed her throat and slapped her across the face.

"No hands slut, he said as he finally pulled out so she could catch her breath."

He then went back to drilling her throat. Tricia wanted to play with her pussy but she could only do that if told to. Instead she enjoyed being used as his toy while thinking about how much she wanted to serve Trudy. She worked her pussy muscles so much that she had a very hard orgasm without any manual stimulation. While cumming she tried to call out that she was sorry for cumming, but Marcus emptied his nut down her throat. Because just like his girlfriend, he was thinking of the hot delivery girl. He was so spent that he didn't even have the energy to punish his slut for cumming without permission. Instead he went to bed.

But before he went to bed, he had to pee. He lazily parted her lips and took his cock in his hand. Tricia fully opened her mouth and waited to be used as his personal urinal. His cock rested on the tip of her lips as his piss started to flow. He kept the stream steady enough for her to drink it all. Being a piss slut, she firmly gripped his ass so that he could fill her mouth. His stream of piss became stronger. Like a champ, she greedily swallowed it all, except for the little that seeped out. When done. she thanked him for his piss.

Tricia eventually followed her lover to bed and hoped he would allow her to nestle in his arms. She gently placed his arm over her body and he pulled her close. They both quickly drifted off to sleep as Trudy had them both tuckered out.