All Comments on 'Hot for Trudy Ch. 01'

by bigblobusa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

I remember the original story you wrote a few years back. I wish you had not taken it down, so we could appreciate the new and improved version more.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

Great start. Keep going

bigblobusabigblobusaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Gcoach and amadeusrotic for the feedback. I wanted to leave the original story. However, they don't allow it because duplicate stories could confuse readers. I was given another option, but it pretty much was the same except original title would remain.

I'm almost done with composing a new fantasy. Not sure if will be chapter 2 of the A & D story or a brand new story.

I need to do a solid outline on Hot for Trudy before I continue with it.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

There are ways of getting around the issue of duplicate story names. If you want to bring back the original story, you could re-publish it with a similar but distinguishable title, for example

"Hot for Trudy - the original version"

Same idea for your new story. You could name it for example

"Aaron and Da'zee - more humiliation"

This way you don't have to commit to a series with multiple chapters, but your readers can still see that the stories are related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. there are not many true cuckquean's stories so I hope you continue. thanks for the heads up about going present to past it made easier to follow.

Pappasleaze!

bloodymaresbloodymaresover 1 year ago

Not going to lie, usually when looking for cuckquean stories I expect some kind of buildup and romance, and internal conflict (either in girlfriend who is confused about her feelings or boyfriend who needs some convincing) so that the change in dynamics of the couple is obvious by the time the story reaches its conclusion. Without it, there's nothing really exciting. The pros: sex is kinda hot, I like a bit of maledom. The cons: You could hardly call them a couple, she's more of his sugar mommy and sex slave all in one. She instantly accepted his flirting with Trudy and gets off on humiliation so there's really no room for drama, she already starts the story as a cuckquean. Maybe she has some limits that she's not okay with but Trudy ends up breaking them anyway, then it might be hot. But then it all comes down to Marcus who doesn't seem to care about Tricia and is simply using her for his convenience, no doubt prepared to dump her at any moment she stops being convenient. I guess there's room for stories like that, where a boyfriend is a bastard, but it's not for me. Good luck with future stories.

bigblobusabigblobusaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you were able to pick up on the flip flopping. I thought they were going to delete the 1st version, but it's still there. At this point, I don't see me doing anything with it.

And yes I agree that this story is lacking classic cuckquean elements. Another rookie mistake. For now I am going to focus on writing what interests me. I was doing too much in 1 story. I haven't given up on writing a cuckquean story, but until I have more time to genuinely focus, it's going on the back burner. Right now I have several stories that are in draft. I'll publish one some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigblobusa@bigblobusa
I am not that great of a writer, but I have decided to give it a try as I know some of my fantasies, while not unique, are not written in abundance.