Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 05

Story Info
Damien and Deana fight to survive as things get even hotter.
5.7k words
4.74
11.7k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spread over her desk, with her hands firmly bound together in his black silk neck tie, Deana's mouth fell open and she let out a shuddering groan the moment she felt his big thick cock begin to push into her pussy, filling her up aching tight. "Damn Damien," she muttered, pushing back, hungry for even more.

Chuckling, he bent over her body and sank his teeth into her neck, lightly grazing her flesh, loving the way she shivered. "All I could think of today was how much I wanted to get up here and get you naked so I could tie you up and fuck you just the way I know you like to be fucked, rough and hard while I've got you restrained, so you can't dig your nails, or those sharp little teeth into me."

As he began to pump into her hard and steady, her eyes fell shut as the most delectable tingling sensation washed through her. Her nipples were so hard they throbbed and he had her pussy already dripping down her thighs. God he was good, so good, and knew just the way she liked it.

Obviously he wasn't the only one who'd been aching for this all day. Even when she'd been in meetings with her staff and later with her father to go over their holiday ad campaign numbers, she could actually feel her pussy tingling and heating up, just imagining how amazing it was going to be when he had her like this, totally at his mercy while he slammed into ruthlessly hard and deep.

Not that she could have resisted, even if she'd wanted to, when the moment he was sure everyone else was gone for the night, he'd basically stormed into her office, and torn off her clothes, looking like the devil himself with his eyes flaring, and his erection fisted in hand. As he roughly reached for her wrists and whipped off his neck tie, he'd told her, "I've been aching for you since the moment I woke up this morning, and I'm willing to bet you need this, too."

Right now, she couldn't agree more, especially when the friction on her nipples as he roughly worked her body across her desk was just too delicious for words. And damn, the way he had her pussy almost convulsing, had every last cell in her body tingling with the need to come.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels so good," she gasped, tossing back her head as he reached between them and began to work his magic on her swollen clit, till he had her ready to scream his name at the top of her lungs.

"Tell me about it," he agreed, as he bent his knees to hit her right where he knew she needed him most. "I don't know how it can be this good with you every damn time, Deana, but it is. The only thing I hate is that I have to wait all day to be sure everybody's gone before I come up here and fuck you like I know you're itching to be fucked."

Oh, he knew her so well. By day, no one would guess that beneath her conservative little business suit, and professional demeanor, beat the heart of a woman nearly out of her mind with lust and the need to be taken hard and rough by the only man who not only understood, but shared her wicked desires.

He had her pussy twitching so insanely hard now, and she was so close she could almost taste it, gasping as he rotated his hips to give her just a little more of what she'd been aching for. Her mouth fell open as she reached for it, ached for it, almost able to taste it, she was so damn close. Then suddenly she let out a startled yelp when she felt him pull out, slap her ass, and bark, "Up on your knees."

Though startled, knowing what he had in mind, she didn't argue. And damn, when he spread her open with his thumbs shook his head and muttered, "Look at you, so fucking juicy, I just have to have a taste," her pussy really began to quiver, desperate for how good she knew he could make her feel with his just his amazing mouth.

And the moment he sank his tongue into her quivering hole, she felt her entire body begin to shiver, it just felt so indescribably wicked and yet so very good. Afraid she'd lose her balance, she groaned as he held her steady, digging his fingers into her ass and giving her pussy the thorough tongue-fucking she'd been dying for all day. "Oh, yes, Damien, just like that."

"God, you're just so sweet I could eat you all day, and still never get enough. I've been so hungry for a taste of you, I just can't believe how good it feels to sink my tongue into your hot little pussy. I swear you feel like heaven, and you taste even sweeter."

All she knew was what he was doing to her was making her come so insanely hard, she swore she was seeing stars and lights flash before her eyes, as every inch of her began to quake. "Oh, I'm coming, so fucking hard," she moaned, thrusting her hips back till she could feel herself filling his mouth and him hungrily lapping at her till her juices were running down his chin.

Standing over her, still licking his lips from the delectable taste of her, he wiped a hand across his mouth, tugged her to the edge of the desk, grabbed hold of his cock and pushed into her, smiling as she whimpered, and yet still thrust right back, she was just so insatiable. "Fuck, what a feeling," he told her as he thrust into her long and slow, utterly lost in the eroticness of what they were doing, fucking right on the top of her desk. Totally mesmerized at the sight of his cock disappearing deep into her glistening cunt, he pulled out slowly, only keeping the tip inside her, just to see how she'd slicked him up, loving the sight of his erection coated in her juice.

"Damien," she whispered brokenly as he picked up his pace again and really began to pound her, as her eyes fell shut and everything she owned began to quiver all over again. "Oh, god, I'm coming again so damn hard I can hardly see straight."

Gritting his teeth as he clenched her hips, tunneling hard and fast in and out of her, he told her, "Then come, baby, just come. Come all over my cock."

"Oh, wow," she gasped, clutching at the desk with her fingers as he swiveled his hips, hitting her sensitive g-spot over and over. And the moment he let loose, dug his fingers deep into her hips and really began to slam her mercilessly hard, he threw back his head growling like a beast as the most amazing sense of elation washed through him all the way to his toes. Deana totally lost it then, too, blown away by the feel of him filling her up with wave after wave of his seed, till she knew they'd be flooding her desk, but really couldn't find it in her to care, it all just felt so insanely good.

His legs a little shaky after coming that hard, Damien wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pressed a kiss to her back, wishing he could open up and tell her how he felt about her. But even though he could feel his heart swelling in his chest, sure he'd never felt so overcome in his life. He also knew he had to hold back. What they had wasn't about love and devotion, or anything solid, it was just sex, and that was something he had to remember, whether he liked it or not.

"You okay?" he finally asked her, as he pulled out of her and slipped her wrists free of his tie.

Turning her head, she grinned at him over her shoulder. "I am now. What took you so long to get up here? I thought you were never going to come tonight."

He chuckled, eyeing the erotic sight of her pussy still dripping with his cum, wondering not for the first time, what it would feel like if he were ever to get her pregnant with his child. Finally, remembering she was waiting, he told her, "Oh, I came alright, good and hard by the looks of you, and I now I think we need to clean you up."

Deana laughed as she reached for some tissue, handing him a wad of them before she attempted to clean up the mess he'd made of her. "All I know is I really needed that." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "So, thanks for finally showing up and taking care of me so well."

After brushing back the hair from her eyes, he tipped up her chin and took her mouth in a long, slow lingering kiss, knowing there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her. Truth was, he loved to kiss her almost as much as he loved the feel of sinking his dick into her hot little pussy, and that was really saying something, considering it had to be one the best feelings in the entire world whenever they were joined together tight. But there was no getting around it anymore, he was crazy about her, every last inch of her, though he knew he couldn't tell her, or she might laugh in his face, or even tell him to get out.

Once she'd managed to slip back into her thong, impatient to hold her, refusing to let her get the rest of her clothes on, Damien took the seat behind her desk and tugged her half naked into his lap. And when she happily wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tight, happy to have her close, he just held her, cupping her ass in his hands, amazed at how good it felt just to be with her like this again, even just to cuddle.

Then suddenly Deana gasped, remembering something, she pulled back, and excitedly wiggled in his lap, with her eyes lighting up as she dug something out from her purse. "Oh, I almost forgot, I've got something for you," she told him, pressing her lips to his as she tucked something into his shirt pocket, then smiled into his eyes expectantly, eager to see his reaction.

When he reached in, unfolded it and saw that it was a check for a small fortune, though his eyes popped at first when he saw all the zeros, once he realized what it was, and what she was trying to do, he tossed it onto her desk like it had burned him. Giving her a hard look, he said, "What the hell's that for? Services rendered? You try to pay me for sex now?"

Rolling her eyes, Deana picked up the check, and held it out to him. "Don't be silly. This is just to help you get started, so you can buy into your business. I know you said you were hoping to open a place like your cousin's, so I thought this would help. I told you money doesn't mean much to me. And I've got plenty more invested if you think you need more than this."

Damien blew out a breath and shook his head. "I can't believe you'd think I'd take money from you. Believe me, one day I'll get there on my own, and I don't need any handouts from you or anyone else."

"But it's not a hand out. It's just money, money I don't even need."

Just money. He closed his eyes, shaking his head. They came from such vastly different worlds. And what she'd just said really drove it home to him. She had no idea how hard he struggled to make a living on his salary, while saving for his goal. And the idea of her just handing him a fist full of money like it meant nothing, only reminded him how different their lives really were. Pretty much from the day he was born he'd had to fight for everything he had, while she'd grown up in the lap of luxury with every last thing she'd ever wanted simply handed to her on a silver platter. Spoiled, privileged and yet, amazingly still everything he'd ever wanted, aside from her wealth.

Though he'd planned to take her out for a bite to eat, he just couldn't do it. And suddenly he decided it might be best for both of them if he just called it quits, so they could both move on. Aside from their mutual love of sex they had nothing in common, and he knew it was stupid to keep dragging it out when they both knew it had to come to an end sooner or later.

So he made up his mind that it was time to end it, even as the thought of never seeing her again nearly killed him.

Once he'd helped her off his lap, as he put his tie back on, he told her, "Well, I guess I should go. Oh, and thanks for the sex, it was amazing. Guess I'll see you around sometime."

Deana could feel her mouth drop open as she watched him turn and leave. Stunned, she called out, "What the hell. Are you actually leaving?"

But when he didn't answer, and just kept right on walking out the door without so much as a backward glance, she knew he was done with her. Her heart sank as she reached for her clothes, shocked that he could be such a bastard, when she could have sworn they were growing closer every time they were together. She wiped at her eyes, fighting hard not to cry, but finally she gave in and the tears just flowed.

As she wiped at her nose, she knew all he'd done was prove to her that she'd better off on her own, without the complication of a man in her life, since none of them could be trusted. Not even him, even after he'd fooled her into thinking he was one of the good guys.

Once he'd got in the elevator, Damien was almost tempted to throw out his hand, stop the door from closing, get back out, go back to her and apologize. But he'd always known it had to come to an end, and now that she'd insulted him by offering him money and really shown him who she was, a spoiled little rich girl, he knew it was best if they'd parted ways tonight.

After all, he'd given her what she needed. One last dirty fuck, which was all she'd ever wanted from him from the beginning, since sex was all they'd ever agreed to. Still, he wondered why his chest ached so badly and he felt like he wanted to be sick.

But he knew one thing, all those years ago, his abuela was right when she'd caught him ogling her as a teen, and told him, "Don't set your sights too high, Damien, or you'll only be disappointed when you realize you can't always have what you want."

And he knew he could never have Deana no matter how desperately he ached for her.

So, with no other choice, he'd just have to get back to work and get back to his goal. And she'd go on with her life, and probably marry some rich asshole who'd give her everything she'd ever dreamed of, while she'd forget she'd ever known him. And for all he knew already had.

The next night, after working late again, Deana sat at her desk, waiting for her dinner to be delivered. It had taken her an eternity to decide what to order, since she didn't know what she could stomach. Finally, she'd settled on some mushroom soup and a roast beef sandwich, though she doubted she'd be able to get any of it down.

Thanks to him, she'd lost her focus, and couldn't concentrate on shit anymore. And for the entire day she'd done almost nothing but replay in her head what had happened the night before. Obviously he'd been insulted when she'd offer him money, since she should have known that he had his pride and wouldn't take it. But what they had couldn't have been much, or he wouldn't have been so cavalier about ending it the way he had, over a few hundred thousand dollars, that she told him she didn't even need. It was like he had her in his rear view mirror before he'd even left her office. So he must never have felt anything for her, and had clearly only been in it for the sex.

And though it had started that way for her, and she was thrilled to have found someone who could satisfy her needs, the more she got to know him, the more she realized how much she liked him, till she'd foolishly discovered she'd allowed herself to fall in love with the conniving bastard.

Once her meal came, she gave the guy a generous tip, then sat behind her desk and just stared at the two containers of food, wondering how she'd ever manage to swallow even a single bite without being sick. Thanks to him, she'd lost not only her appetite, but her faith in men. And she knew it would be a long time before she ever let herself get involved with anyone else, providing she ever did. He'd disappointed her so badly, that she could feel herself aching right to her very bones with the pain of his betrayal.

That night, as Damien made his rounds on her floor, checking to see that everything was locked up, a part of him was tempted to look in on her so he could see how she was doing, hoping she was alright. After all, he'd promised her father he'd make sure she was safe whenever she worked late. And since he could see the light shining from under her door, he knew she had to be sitting alone, probably eating some crappy sandwich she'd ordered, since he was the one who'd let the delivery guy from the deli into the building.

But since he knew just seeing her again would hurt like a bitch, he just made his rounds and headed back downstairs, knowing it was better if he let her believe that he'd never felt anything for her, and was actually glad that it was over.

Deana took a few little nibbles of her sandwich and managed to get down a few spoonfuls of soup, till she finally gave up and pushed it all away. Deciding that a good night's sleep might help more than food, since she'd done nothing but toss and turn the night before, she picked up her purse, tossed her dinner in the garbage, locked up her office and left.

Once she got outside, something caught her eye, and she tipped her head surprised to see a car running with its parking lights on, at the far end of the park lot. Normally, anyone staying late parked near the doors, like she did, so she wondered why anyone would be sitting and idling so far away, instead of driving off if they were finished for the night.

Feeling more than a little unnerved, the hair on the back of her neck prickled as she made her way across the wide double driveway to her car, anxious to get inside and lock up. Then suddenly her eyes flared and she froze in fear when she heard the car revving as it came right at her. And she screamed when the car screeched to a halt, and a man jumped out and quickly covered her mouth and muttered, "Get in the car."

All she knew was that she had to fight, because if she did what she was told, she'd probably never be seen again -- at least alive. Not sure what to do, realizing he was a lot bigger and stronger than she was, instinct took over and she used the only weapon she had, and sank her teeth into his hand just as hard as she could.

The tall, heavyset man yelped and hollered, "Mother fucking son of bitch!" and he let go of her, and shook out his hand, that she could see was already red with her teeth marks. But when she turned and started to run, despite what she'd done to him, he didn't miss a beat and he was right behind her, roughly grabbing her by the hair as she tried her best to make it back to the building. Snapping her head back, with a sharp tug of her hair, till his chest was against her back, he ground out close to her ear, "I said, get in the car, bitch, and no more fucking around, because I'm not afraid to hurt you."

Though the pain was excruciating, with the way he had her long dark hair tightly fisted around his hand, nearly yanking it out by the roots, she decided the only other thing she could do was let herself go limp, even if it cost her some hair. And the moment she let her body go loose and collapsed onto the ground, he swore under his breath, let go of her hair and tried to pull her up under her arms, but she was too wobbly to easily lift and he struggled to get her onto her feet.

Finally, looking furious, he pulled back his foot, about to give her a good hard kick to the ribs, when he looked up startled to see Damien come flying out of the building, letting out a fierce guttural growl as he flung his full weight at him. Damien managed to haul off land a wicked sucker punch to the side of his head, which had him quickly letting go of Deana, slamming his eyes shut and grasping at his skull. Obviously deciding to give up, he quickly turned on his heel, and got back in the car, muttering to the driver, "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Memorizing their licence plate as they drove off, Damien dropped to his knees, cradled Deana in his arms, and asked, "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Rubbing the stinging spot on her scalp, where he'd nearly yanked out her hair, she shook her head. "No, not really, but I think I pissed him off when I bit him, and then dropped to my knees and went limp so he couldn't pick me up. But I don't know what I would have happened if you hadn't come out. I'm sure they would have overpowered me and got me in their car, and I'd be gone by now."

12