Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien shuddered at the idea as he carefully helped her to her feet. Once she'd dusted herself off, she looked up into his eyes and said, "Do me a favor and don't tell my dad about this, or he'll just freak and probably tell me I can't come into the office anymore."

Shocked, his eyes popped. "Are you kidding? I have to tell him, and I've got to call the police, too. They tried to abduct you, Deana. And they could try it again, especially if they think they got away with it this time."

She shrugged as she turned her back on him. "Well then, do what you have to, I guess."

Damien followed her to her car. "At least let me drive you home, you've got to be shaken up. And I don't think you should be driving."

Deana gave him a tight little smile. "And why would you care, seeing as you dumped my ass and all."

Heaving a sigh, Damien reached out and took her hand in his. "I just thought it was for the best. I mean we both knew going into this that it was just supposed to be about sex, and nothing else, right? But then you had to go and complicate it by offering me money."

She nodded. "Yeah, I knew. But I still never expected it to hurt so much once you decided you'd had enough of me."

Rolling his eyes, Damien tugged her into his arms, running his hand over her hair, he said into her ear, "The trouble is I don't think I'll be able to get enough of you. But we come from such different worlds, and I don't think it's fair to either of us to keep dragging this thing out, when we know it's eventually got to come to an end, hopefully before we both hurt each other anymore."

She nodded, pushed away from him and used the button on her remote to unlock her car door. "No worries. I get it. Goodnight. Oh, and thanks for saving my life."

As he watched her pull her car out and drive away, the pain in his chest was so crushing, he could hardly breathe. Damn, he just couldn't stand to see her hurt, or even see her at all, knowing that she could never be his. And yet he knew that somehow, he had to fix it. No matter how hopeless their situation was, he just couldn't walk away and pretend he didn't feel a thing for her, especially now, when she'd almost been snatched from his life.

He shook his head as he headed for his truck, with his phone to his ear filling in his partner Davey about what had just happened, and giving him their licence plate so he could report it to the police. Of course he'd have to deal with talking to them and her father later, but now he had to follow her home to be sure she got there safely. No telling if the creeps who'd tried to abduct her were just waiting for her to leave so they could try and snatch her again.

As he drove a few car lengths behind her, so she wouldn't suspect he was following her, smiling to himself, he still couldn't believe how she'd managed to foil their attempt at kidnapping her, when she'd used her wits and bit the guy, then even had the sense to collapse on him, so he'd have a harder time trying to pick her up. Obviously she was a lot tougher than she looked, and maybe not the helpless spoiled little princess he'd always imagined her to be, especially if she felt well enough to drive herself home after going through something like that. But he had a feeling that inside she was reeling, as she dealt with the fact that she'd nearly being abducted.

After what felt like a very long ride, through evening traffic, Damien heaved a sigh of relief when he saw her drive down the ramp to the underground parking garage, and watched the door roll down and close tightly behind her. But he still decided to wait around till he felt certain she'd have time to make it safely up to her condo.

As he sat and waited, it felt to him like he was at a turning point. He could drive away, and they'd be done. Or, he could try and talk to her and see if there was even a chance of making this thing work.

Once he got out of his truck, walked into her building and buzzed her unit, it felt a lifetime passed before he heard her voice, when she finally answered, "Yes?"

"Deana, it's me, Damien. Can I come up?"

It took another long while before he heaved an even bigger sigh of relief when he heard the door buzz, letting him know she'd agreed to at least see him again.

But once he got up to her condo and she unlocked the door, she stood waiting with her hand on her hip, like she wasn't too sure she even wanted to let him inside.

Finally, once he'd cleared his throat and said, "Can I come in?" She rolled her eyes, and stepped away from the doorway, allowing him to step inside.

As she locked the door, she narrowed her eyes accusingly and said, "So you followed me?"

"Of course I did, I had to be sure you made it home safe."

She held out her hands. "Well, here I am safe and sound, so you can tell my father you did your job and you can go."

He hesitated before he said, "But what if I don't want to go?"

"Damien, I really don't know what else you want from me, after you made it clear that we were done, I don't understand why you'd even come up here."

He took a step closer. "Maybe because I know I screwed up. And I'm hoping there's even a chance we can find a way to make this thing work."

"How can we do that, when you said yourself that all we had was sex? And now we don't even have that after you walked out on me."

He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. "But that's the thing. I want more than that. I want it all. I want to marry you, Deana. And I want to call you my wife, and I want see you pregnant with my babies. I want the whole enchilada, but one thing I don't want is your money, you can keep that. The trouble is I've got a feeling we can never be more that what we've been, just a couple who enjoy hooking up whenever we get the chance. But that's not enough for me anymore. I've fallen in love with you so hard, and I know you probably don't feel the same way about me, and probably think I'm crazy, but I just had to let you know how I feel."

Deana stared. All at once, shocked, relieved and utterly elated as what he was saying began to sink in. Finally, she her lips curved into a smile. "Well, if you're finally done telling me all the reasons why we can never work out, then why don't you stop talking and come over here and kiss me like you mean it."

Damien grinned as he strode over to her. "Kiss you like I mean it, huh?" He cupped her gorgeous face in his hands, looked into her eyes and told her, "I think I fell for you the first moment I saw you, and believe me, every time I kiss you I feel it right to my toes, so you better believe I mean it."

And once he finally pressed his lips to hers, she sighed into their kiss as he cupped her ass in his hands and squeezed, like he always did. No matter what he'd said about them only being together for sex, she still wanted him naked. She needed to feel him inside her, just to know what they had was as real as it gets.

Finally, she broke their kiss, ran her finger along the dark scruff on his jaw and then over her perfect lips. "You know I still can't believe you came out just in the nick of time before that bastard managed to get me into that car. I think I owe you my life."

He shrugged. "I wanted to see you to try talk things out, because I knew the way I we ended wasn't right. And I wondered if you'd left yet, so I was checking the parking lot to see if your car was still there. And damn am I ever glad I checked when I did."

She nodded. "You and me both." Then finally she grinned. "So, you want to marry me see my belly grow big with your babies, huh?"

Damien hugged her close and squeezed her ass even harder. "Yeah, more than anything, but I got a pretty strong feeling your family would ever allow it to happen, considering who I am, and that you're their only daughter, who I'm sure they'd rather see married to a doctor or a lawyer."

Her eyes sparkling mischievously, she said, "Well, you saw with your own eyes how easily I can work my way around my dad, when he called us on the carpet about sneaking around together at the company party. And seeing as you saved my life tonight, I think if I told him that I love you, too, and that I'd really love to marry you and have your children, especially considering I not only feel safer with you than any other man I've known and you make me happier than I've ever been, I've got a pretty strong feeling he might just agree. And since my mother pretty much always says yes to anything my father decides I'm thinking we should get in bed and try to get some practice in on this baby making business."

Chuckling, Damien picked her up and nearly kissed her face off, as he did his best to make his way into her bedroom without crashing into anything, since he didn't want to let go of her, or stop kissing her.

Once he had her naked in bed, he traced a finger along her nose and then her lips, smiled and said, "Damn I'm glad you let me up here tonight."

She nipped at his finger which made him laugh, before her tone grew serious when she admitted, "Well considering you've already found your way into my heart, I couldn't just leave in the lobby without hearing what you had to say."

"I love you, Deana. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She smiled, "Well, at least we're finally on the same page, seeing as I'm crazy about you, and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone but you." With a playful nip on his bottom lip, she whispered against his mouth, "Now how about you show me exactly how this baby making happens, my husband to be?"

12