All Comments on 'Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 05'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect! Five Stars!

Loved this story. These two are so good together. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved this story! Thank you for sharing your talent, and please write more stories.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 4 years ago
Great Ending

Great ending to an enjoyable story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is it the end?

Beautiful story, I’m a sucker for a HEA because life is too short to lose people who make you feel.

Tess (UK)

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 4 years agoAuthor

Just so you Know

I just started chapter 6 of this story, which I think will be the final chapter. Problem is, I tend to write several stories at once, to keep from getting writer's block. So, now I'm also working on a romance for the Valentine's Day Contest, as well as Club X's final chapter, and more of Finally, Fantasy Fulfilled, Taste of Temptation, Taming her Master and several others. Plus, just for laughs, I also work full time! So, I promise I will get to them all eventually.

But I wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads and hopefully enjoys my stories and your comments are very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please keep submitting

Ive read almost all of your stories that are part of a series and ive been patiently waiting for more! Dont want to rush you but just know there are people who are really excited to read the rest of these stories, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author— I'm just wondering when the chapter 6 will come out?

stickman1990stickman1990over 1 year ago

Is chapter 6 still coming???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES