All Comments on 'Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell'

by SandyMarl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story concept, Was kinda waiting for the blue lichen for the male voles..... A little over enthusiastic on the flowery prose, had to put a little effort into getting thru it.

milkman1969milkman1969over 2 years ago

I loved all of the alliteration. Your use of different descriptions is delightful. Brilliant!

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 2 years ago

Thank you for this academic expedition tour into the cool wilderness of the sparsely populated North which showed off its off-mainstream exotic beauty. Not only worth ***** but a Medal of Scientific Honors for promoting the "observe, analyze, hypothesize" axiom of any serious science. I did like the hands-on approach in their field and lab studies.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Alliterations abound. Great fantasy story. Any plans for a sequel.

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Lovely load of sexy nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, but i think you need to make the next book or chapters to follow it through (pun intended)..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written with great descriptions and vivid detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous, awesome, stupendous. I’ve run out of superlatives.

I wish could give more than five stars.

Tc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyMarl@SandyMarl
I am a curious individual (that may be said of me in several ways); I want to see what's around the corner or over the next hill. I am a scientific person and I use my education in the sciences to run my own company. I love the play of lush, rich words in the English languag...