All Comments on 'Hot Hot Hot'

by tarnished_knight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hickoryfarmerhickoryfarmerabout 16 years ago
Well done

Nice..............VERY nice

marcy1238marcy1238about 16 years ago
Like the title ... HOT!

Great to read something unusual. Really liked the way you focused on memories and fantasies, but they really should get together in the next chapter!

dream_girlygirldream_girlygirlalmost 15 years ago
Aptly entitled

Oh, so hot! I love the way you get into the minds of your characters. The ending is perfect! Kudos!

__Lisa____Lisa__about 12 years ago
Well done

Hot, hot, hot is what I was going to say. :) This is a well crafted story full of great dialogue. I especially enjoyed the insight into your characters' minds, it really added to your story. Nicely done.

bat1800bat1800over 11 years ago
Good story

Love those kind of memories ;)

viv468viv468over 11 years ago
generous humour?

There seems an odd flaw about this; I don't mean the one where the handsome (sorry very handsome devil) character appears to have doubts in the diner that people would think he is worthy of her, but that they did not get it on together. Okay, nice twist not to, but other than it being an author's quirk I am struggling to spot a reason why they haven't.

I know it is a cliche, but then it is probably also a fact - past happy fuckers just fuck again fairly automatically when they meet up again. There has to be darn good reasons for that not to happen and nothing in this story suggested or hinted at one! So a minus point for that and the cellulite remark, just learn to love and accept bodies and stop striving for pointless perfection.

She flirts by bending over, he by stroking her arse once and begging to meet up? Has this man no subtlety? The raging hard on and tongue scraping the floor through his pool of drool and precum is enough?

But all very sweetly if unbelievably done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story.

A wonderful read, I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous