Hot Indian Moms and Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she removed her gloves as the stroking felt similar to the gloved ones. It felt amazing. After a few minutes the hands were off. Suddenly I felt a new soft pair of hands slowly stroking and pressing my cock.

I started to picture my mom Lakshmi working on my cock. It sent a wave through my body. The grip tightened and stroking got harder. I felt a movement behind me and suddenly my ass cheeks were spread.

I felt a rubberised lube finger rubbing my asshole. Suddenly the finger went all in, I shook and I moaned loudly which made the blanket fall off my face onto the floor.

I looked down letting low moans out and Lakshmi was looking straight into my eyes as she continued stroking my cock. I watched her beautiful hands go up and down. The lube was over and Meena asked Mom to use her saliva as an alternative.

I looked on as Lakshmi spat on the head of my cock multiple times and then continued stroking.

Meena put her second finger in now and I felt pain and pleasure. She kept digging looking for something. I think she then found it as I felt a rush of heightened pleasure to which I reacted with Uuhs' and Aahs'.

"Go on boy. I think we found it. Let go. Lakshmi, grab the cup," Meena said.

Before Lakshmi could get the cup in position, the first spurt hit her right at the end of the nostrils and upper lip, by the second she managed to get the cup in the right position.

She squeezed every drop out of my cock and into the cup.

"Wow. That's a lot. Shit. Just what I feared," Meena said as she removed her fingers and then her gloves.

"Akka. What now? Is it bad?" Lakshmi asked as she reached for the tissue to wipe her lips clean.

I dont know if she tasted it in the process as my first strike had quite a bit of cum which rolled down slowly to her chin.

"This is a lot of semen Lakshmi. It looks like a big complication now. It clearly seems that along with Delayed ejaculation problem he also has Hyperspermia," Meena started explaining.

"Hyperspermia is a condition that causes a person to produce a large amount of semen, which is a fluid that contains sperm. Semen leaves the body through the penis when a person ejaculates during orgasm," Meena continued.

Mom and I were looking blankly at her. Mom almost in tears and me trying to understand what other problem I might have.

Meena then said, "Hyperspermia can affect a man's fertility, but it doesn't always. Some men who have a very high semen volume have less sperm than normal in the fluid they ejaculate. This makes the fluid more dilute.

"Add to this the delayed ejaculation problem also adds to infertility issues. We will have to get this sample tested and we will need to take at least the next 4 -5 samples and see the pattern. Let's hope we can treat this."

Mom was in tears. Meena got up and hugged her. Her head got pressed against Meena's boobs.

Woah! What a sight it was. I realised how big and soft Meena aunty's breasts were. I imagined myself in Mom's position.

Compared to Mom's, Meena's was definitely softer.

"I don't want to scare you more as it's still early to conclude anything now. So, tonight take the sample two at home tonight around 7pm and get it delivered to the lab within 45 minutes. I'll call and inform them," Meena instructed Mom.

Mom nodded and looked at me. I didn't know what to say but I managed to act serious.

"Tomorrow morning anyway I'll have to go to the lab, so I'll come around 8am to help with sample three. Sample Four we'll take after 3 days but Arjun, Lakshmi, we'll have to keep getting the semen out twice a day to follow the pattern. And also it'll help you control the pain," Meena told us.

Mom and I drove back home. I know I keep referring to my mom as Lakshmi, but that's because I love mentioning her by her name but that's only out of love for the name.

Anyway, we reached home quite soon. We both didn't utter a word.

Sarita arranged the lunch. Radha aunty also joined and we all ate. No one spoke. Radha aunty was kind of still annoyed with me. Then I went to my room to change and rest for a bit.

I changed and then remembered I left my phone at the table. When I reached down I could hear Lakshmi telling what happened to Radha aunty. I slowly tiptoed to overhear clearly.

I peeped from the entrance and saw Sarita was also there listening and washing the dishes at the same time.

Lakshmi suddenly broke down telling, "I don't know if he'll ever become a father of children."

Radha and Sarita consoled mom saying we'll see what best can be done for him.

"Lakshmi akka, please don't cry, you have done so much for me. I'll help you through this. Please. We'll find a way out. He will have children,"Sarita told Lakshmi.

"Yes Lakshmi. We are here to help," Radha added.

I ran away from there before they could notice me. Nikhu was still in college. I went back up to my room and started thinking that I'm so lucky to get a handjob from Lakshmi and Meena aunty.

Surprisingly, the seriousness of the issue didn't bother me. I don't know when I fell asleep but a tap on my shoulder woke me up.

It was Sarita.

"Arjun baba, wake up. It is already 6pm, Lakshmi akka will come in a few minutes, you please start in the meantime," she said.

"Sarita didi, you also know?" I asked.

"Baba, don't be embarrassed. it's only me," She replied as she left the room.

After a while my mom Lakshmi walked in. She didn't speak. She came quietly, knelt and started stroking my lubricated cock.

I stared at her neck and top of the cleavage as her saree moved slightly. It was beautiful, fair and smooth. I admired her as she kept stroking my cock. I remembered last night.

She caught me staring and didn't move her eyes.

This turned me on even more as I let out a few moans.

She removed her pallu and exposed her cleavage. This view sent shivers through my body. Now kept stroking faster.

After a few minutes, Mom got up and just left. I thought she was fed up.

In a minute, Radha aunty entered the room. She sat on the bed and asked me to come in front of her.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me like she wanted me to pound her pussy. She stared at me while stroking my cock and then took over.

Her hands were so soft. She stroked it slowly and then increased the pace. Radha had white skin and small birthmarks on her neck and below the collar bone. I was beaming.

She lit a cigarette and blew the smoke on my cock. It was warm and sexy. She did that a few times as she stroked my cock really fast now. She looked at the time and it was already 6:45pm.

She then looked at me, took a deep drag of the cigarette and brought her lips inches from my cock and blew the smoke on my cock head.

She did it again and the third time she opened her smoke filled mouth and took my cock inside. The warmth of her mouth with the smoke made me moan loudly. Her mouth felt like velvet. I cannot explain.

The feeling was just insane, I wanted to fuck her mouth but I resisted with all my might. But Radha helped me by quickly moving her mouth up and down. She licked the entire length and bit the tip of my cock playfully.

She then spat on it and sucked it all in again. Mom walked in but Radha didn't stop. She narrowed her eyes and continued sucking harder.

Mom was now sitting next to Radha with the cup in hand. As Radha aunty sucked, Mom reached out and squeezed my balls.

I moaned loudly only to be 'shhhhhhed' by mom. I started moving my hips forward and Radha looked up and smiled.

"Radha aunty. Your mouth is just wonderful. Thank you aunty. It's magical. Morning I saw paradise on earth and this feels even better," I said.

"Arjun, keep your voice low. Nikhu can be home any moment. We need to get the sample out before that," Mom said, looking at me and then gripping my balls.

Radha spat on my cock and sucked even harder now with greater momentum.

"Ma, Radha my love, I'm reaching," I said and both the women had to act quickly. They didn't pay attention to the last part of what I said. Mom immediately brought the cup close and Radha aunty removed my cock from her mouth.

The first spurt hit Radha at the back of her throat as she choked but managed to remove my cock out to direct it to the cup. It was a great quantity and Radha aunty's eyes almost popped.

"See i told you Radha," Mom replied as she closed the lid of the cup. It was 7:05pm. Radha put her mouth back on my cock and kept it there. Mom laughed.

"You fucking bastard! You fucking...," I turned left towards the door entrance and it was Nikhu and behind him Sarita. Sarita also saw the scene and she was pulling Nikhu back.

My cock was in his mother's mouth. I raised my hands and Radha slowly removed her mouth. He rushed towards me and landed a blow which I couldn't manage to escape. I fell down.

He got over me and landed a couple of more blows abusing me. Radha aunty and mom quickly pulled him off me. Radha aunty then gave him a tight slap.

"Nikhu, your brother has a medical condition called hyperspermia and delayed ejaculation. There is no other way to help him. I am helping him, that's all," Radha said.

"Bullshit! He is just a perverted asshole who is playing dirty games to get women like you both. I bet I can last longer than him. You sucking his cock, mom? Do you think Lakshmi aunty would ever do that to me if it was needed?" Nikhu snapped.

"Watch your mouth," Radha responded.

"Yes I would, Nikhu," mom replied to Nikhur looking right into his eyes.

Then they sat him down and explained the whole thing to him. Nikhu also claimed he had delayed ejaculation but no one trusted him.

They felt he was doing this as he was just horny. But then later fearing the worst, they decided to take his sample as well in the morning.

Mom gave my sample to Sarita and asked her to deliver it to the lab. Nikhu's blows left marks on my right cheek and below the ear.

Later we had dinner and went to our bedrooms. My mom came to my room and slept as the ac was still not repaired. She also told me I could sleep on the bed next to her.

Radha and I went out to the balcony to have a smoke. She leaned forward and blew the smoke on my neck where the bruises were and kissed it gently.

It turned me on instantly. I moved closer to her and my cock was touching her stomach.

She then leaned again and we both passionately kissed. It was just too hot for me to handle. The smell of the lip cream and the taste of her juicy lips made me go mad. I pressed my lips against hers again and we kissed with our salivas all over.

Once we broke the kiss, Radha stuck out her tongue and licked the saliva on my lips and around it. We both smiled.

She gently squeezed my cock and said, "Goodnight, we have an early morning session."

Next day I woke up around 7:30 with a big boner. I quickly got ready and went down. Everyone including Meena aunty were there waiting.

Meena aunty took out her stop watch and gave it to Sarita to track it. Nikhu and I were made to strip and stand in the centre.

Radha aunty said she will help me and knelt down before me smiling with lust in her eyes. I remembered our kiss last night and looking at Radha's beautiful face in the daylight made me hard.

Mom said it is only right if she helps Nikhu. Nikhu was happy with this move. Mom went down on her knees and took Nikhu's cock in her hands and started stroking slowly increasing her pace.

"Ah Lakshmi aunty. So beautiful you are. Such an amazing body you have. Goddess," Nikhu said, looking at his mom first and then me for a reaction.

Radha looked at Nikhu and then opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock in. I bet her son Nikhu was fucking turned on by this as he made mom stroke his cock harder.

Meena also went down and squeezed Nikhu's balls. Radha was sucking my cock, looking at her son's face. She was teasing him to the limit.

Meena aunty moved mom's hands away and took Nikhu's cock in her mouth. Nikhu's eyes widened as he let out a loud moan. Meena smiled as she continued. He started moving his hips in pleasure and moaned at the same time.

He didn't expect Meena aunty to act so fast. The way Meena aunty was sucking looked so professional. Nikhu started shoving his cock deeper into her mouth until she choked on it.

Nikhu bent downwards and squeezed Meena aunty's boobs which made her squeal.

Mom and Radha looked surprised. Meena said it was okay as long as it excites Nikhu, which he surely was.

Looking at Nikhu do that, I wanted to do the same to Radha but then my fear stopped me.

Mom also joined in and spat on his balls and licked it.

Watching her do that made me twitch so much.

Radha smiled and asked, "Watching your mother suck Nikhu's cock Is turning you on so much? My lips ain't good?"

"Radha aunty I love your lips," I stammered.

Nikhu had my mom's mouth on his balls and Meena's mouth on his dick. Looking at this scene I felt extra turned on.

Nikhu went so mad he pulled open Meena aunty blouse and bra.

Her saree pallu was down anyway and now he managed to pull out her boobs one by one and then pinched her nipples. Meena squealed in pleasure. Nikhu caught her by the shoulders and lifted her up slowly.

He then sucked on Meena aunty's boobies and nipples. In the meantime Mom was now sucking his cock. Mom was doing it beautifully. This was making me go bonkers.

I loved being sucked by Radha aunty. She was amazing beyond words but the thought of my mom doing it made me desperate.

Nikhu realised how well mom was sucking his cock and then caught her head as he buried it deep in mom's mouth till she choked and her saliva was all over his cock.

He then made Meena go down and suck his cock. These scenes were too erotic.

Radha was also getting turned on by Nikhu's behaviour. I was a gentleman to these ladies and they preferred a rough, unruly man to tame them.

Anyway, taking inspiration from Nikhu, I started rubbing my hands on Radha's shoulder and pulled down her blouse and bra from the sides.

Radha smiled as she saw the desperation in me. She bit my cock and then looked at her son Nikhu still biting my cock.

Nicku was playing with my mom's boobs now and Meena continued sucking hood cock. I stared at Nikhu sucking Mom's boobs. Mom was looking at me watching her and bit her lips.

I bent and put my hands inside Radha's bra and pulled it open. The bra snapped and her boobs were exposed. I lifted Radha aunty up and sucked on her titties. Nikhu sucked on my mom's titties. Both the mothers were enjoying this though.

Mom pressed Nikhu's head onto her boobs.

Radha kept saying, "suck me, you bastard"

Whooblle whooble whooblle...Meena kept sucking Nikhu's cock and finally stopped to take a breather. I let go of Radha as she excused her herself for a minute.

Radha caught Nikhu's cock and balls and squeezed it hard. She sat down and took his cock in her mouth, Nikhu was maddened with lust. He didn't expect this.

He left my mom's titties, and bent to kiss his mother Radha on her lips and he squeezed her boobs with his hands.

He then put his cock back in her mouth and signalled her to stay still. He then started ramming his cock into her mouth. Radha was still taking pump after pump from Nikhu's cock in her mouth. All the while they were both looking at each other.

The scene was extremely sexy. In all this my cock was ignored. I saw Meena and Mom both removing their jackets properly to free their boobies. Both had magnificent, marvellous tits. I adored their beauty. Meena's saggy boobs and Mom's big beautiful boobs were just a treat to watch.

"Baba, can I help you?" Sarita was down in front of me. We both smiled. I nodded.

Sarita used her hands to stroke my cock. Her hands were a little tough. It felt great though. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her mouth towards my cock. As she got closer, she opened her mouth and took my cock in completely.

"You horny Bastard. Fuck her mouth, you pig. Fuck your mother's mouth and shoot your load," Meena told Nikhu as she got the cup and knelt down next to Radha who was still taking in the cock.

I don't know how Radha was doing this. Nikhu caught her head and now pumped as hard as he could. Other women couldn't have taken this but Radha did. She squeezed the back of his thighs and dug her nails into them.

Tears were rolling down her eyes because of the choking but she didn't give up. We all enjoyed watching it and both of them were enjoying doing it.

Finally Nikhu said he was reaching and came like a cannon. Radha quickly moved to take a huge breather and all the saliva dropped on the floor.

"Take it my love, take it all. I'm all yours. Ahhh......fuck...yes mumma...yes...you are the best in the world," Nikhu exclaimed as he spurted out his cum into the cup Meena wrapped around his dick.

"Arjun you need to cum now,' Meena said looking at me. Sarita stopped the clock and went suck Nikhu's cock clean.

Mom stood in front of me narrowing her eyes and asked "you need my help, beta?"

Her top half of her body was completely naked. Sweat beads rolled down from her neck into her cleavage area. Her beautiful big tits shined with the indoor light. I reached out with my hands and gently pressed her beautiful boobs and said, "Ma you are a goddess."

She smiled. I then sucked on her large pink nipples. Then I moved to her face and kissed her passionately. She responded and we continued kissing.

I moved to her neck and upper chest kissing and licking hungrily.

Meena knelt down and was now sucking my cock. Meena was a real pro. Her mouth was like a machine squeezing and pulling the juice out of me.

Meena's long plaited hair was now on her right boob over her nipple and went all the way down. That sight made me mad.

I turned towards mom and told her to go down. Taking inspiration from Nikhu, lust took over me and I shoved my cock inside Lakshmi's mouth.

She didn't resist at all and in fact had a small grin looking at my eagerness to mouth fuck her. She opened her mouth wide as I kept slamming my cock in. I gagged her and she spat the saliva back on my cock and then rubbed it on her delicious boobs.

She squeezed my cock between her boobs and moved them up and down. I was so aroused with all this happening. I made her hold still and started fucking her titties. My cock was red. I was like a horny dog gone crazy.

She then took it in her mouth and sucked on it. Meena aunty now pulled my Dick towards her and then gobbled on it. Then mom took over.

I kept swapping Meena's mouth and Mom's.

Finally I moved Meena's hair between her boobs, gave her nipples a little squeeze and pushed my cock between Meena's titties and hair.

I kept pumping my cock and the feeling was sensational. The silky hair tangled around my cock and her soft breasts were acting like a velvet cushion making it a thrilling experience.

And with great force and no control, I soon came all over her hair and boobs in large amounts. It hit her chin, neck, face and a very large load on her hair and boobs.

Her silky hair had thick cum all over.

"Oh no what have you done to my hair Arjun, you lusty bastard. You didn't give any warning at all. We couldn't grab a cup in time," Meena said as she wiped the cum on her face and licked it.

I couldn't believe what I just saw.

"Sarita, you better take Nikhu's sample to the lab now. I think we need Arjun to start round two now. Let's see different sample types and how quickly he regenerates," Meena said.

Meena said she would go to the bathroom for a shower. Mom licked all the remaining cum on my cock.

"Are you ready for round two?" Radha asked as knelt down next to mom.

Looking at both these women in front of me, I nodded.

They started taking turns sucking my cock and balls clean. Radha and mom kissed each other and looked me. The sight was mesmerising. Both had luscious lips.