Hot Indian Moms and Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarita was actually a really good kisser. Her lips were meaty and her tongue was very explorative. I moved to her firm juicy boobies and sucked on them.

Radha then removed Sarita's saree and she also got naked. Sarita's pussy bush was wild and hot. I rubbed my fingers over it. I threw her on the bed and started pumping my cock in her.

Sarita's pussy was fleshy and firm. I pumped for a while until she was out of breath. I allowed her to take a breather and in the meantime fucked Radha in doggy style.

I pulled her hair back as she moaned loudly.

"Don't stop. I like it this rough. Don't stop. Yes...," Radha encouraged.

I kept fucking harder and harder. Her knees were getting weak and elbows were giving way but still held on. Finally I let her go and she fell on bed gasping. She turned around and told me continue.

Facing her I pumped and pumped. She looked like she was going to lose consciousness. She let out a loud scream and her fingernails were deep inside my ass cheeks. I slowly removed and allowed her to recover.

Radha was sweating heavily and so was I. It was just so hot with so much sex. Gasping gasping Radha tried to catch her breath.

"Incredible..," Radha managed to say.

Sarita pushed me down and sat over me.

"Need to tame this monster," Sarita said looking at me.

Sarita seemed like a pro. She quickly got to speed and was effortlessly moving up and down. I pinched and squeezed her boobies. She put both her hands on my chest pushing me down and then started seesawing really fast.

She was on fire. Her thick ass slapping my thighs made a loud sound.

Radha then pulled Saritas hair backwards saying, "I need to tame you, look at me bitch, continue fucking faster, my bitch, faster. Look at me. Call me a bitch now, you bitch"

"Yes Radha akka.. my hot bitch.. pinch me... slap me.., " Sarita responded.

Sarita continued faster and then Radha pinched Sarita's nipples which made her squeal.

Finally I was getting closer and Sarita seemed to have realised that and said, "Baba yes put your seed deep inside me, please, really deep and I'll bear you a baby."

"Yes bitch!!! Take my seed! Take it!!" I shouted as I pushed upwards and Sarita screamed.

Load after load after load, I emptied into her. I was completely drained. That was just all I could release I guess.

We just slept after this. Many hours later I woke up and saw Radha's face right in front of mine in the night light, she was fast asleep. Sarita was on the other side.

I leaned in and kissed Radha on her lips and face. I continued kissing her neck and then slowly I searched for her pussy, before positioning and pushing my cock.

She moved her hand down and helped me put my Dick inside her. Her eyes still closed. I hugged her and pumped slowly. What Beautiful Woman, Radha was. I increased my pace and started fucking harder.

As I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe what all happened in the last couple of days. Her I was with my cock buried deep inside Radha aunty, the woman of my dreams.

Radha aunty was now completely turned on and responded moving her hips towards me as I fucked her. After a few minutes I was a little tired.

Poor Sarita was fast asleep. I turned over and made Radha move over me still fucking her cunt. Once in the cowgirl position, she took over. For the next few minutes she moved as fast as she could, her slapping and making loud noises.

I noticed the door open and my mom Lakshmi was standing there. Radha finally fell over my chest gasping for breath. I went to missionary position and started fucking.

Radha closed her eyes and was moaning. I just turned to look at mom. She just stood there watching me fuck Radha aunty.

I continued faster as Radha aunty moaned louder. Sarita opened her eyes looked at us and went back to sleep.

"Radha my love, please bear me a child. Take it deep. Take it all in my love. I'm so close," I warned her.

Radha was almost screaming in pleasure. But she was enjoying this.

"Yes!!! I will! Arjun. What a feeling. Don't stop. Shoot it deep. Plant you seed. I'll bear you a child," Radha answered.

"Here I come!!!!! Ahhhhh fuckkkk.... yessss," I screamed.

I felt a never ending flow of cum. I didn't pull out. After I drained it completely I remained in that position.

I looked at mom and she was still there, standing near the door, her eyes filled with lust. So were mine. However amazing Radha aunty was, I was desperate to feel what Lakshmi felt like.

I wiped the extra cum off Radha with a tissue and walked towards moon, switching off the lights.

We closed the door and I immediately pounced on Lakshmi and kissed her. She was so turned on that she bit my lip accidentally which gave out a little blood.

I carried her and took her to Radha's room, next door.

To Be Continued....