Hot Indian Moms and Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept running my hands over their hair and face. Soon my cock rose again. Both were surprised with my quick recovery but continued sucking.

Nikhu was soon hard again and he stood next to me slapping his cock on my mom's head as she sucked my cock. She then turned towards Nikhu and sucked his cock.

I rubbed my cock on mom's hair and it felt great actually. Radha pulled my cock back and took it into her mouth and started furiously sucking my cock.

Mom looking at Radha, also started sucking Nikhu furiously. After a minute or so, they both took a breather. They were both tired but somehow kept going. I moved away to go pee and allowed the ladies to suck Nicku.

I went to the bathroom to pee and realised Meena aunty was just stepping out of the shower. She was all wet and fully naked.Her hair was wet too and was sticking to her wet body.

I stroked my cock as I admired her body and she caught me letching at her. She put a finger on her lips and then called me towards her with the same finger.

I went closer and we both kissed with lust. I then kissed her neck and boobs. I left marks with my teeth on her upper chest and she did the same to me. She went down and sucked my cock.

Up and down she continued for a couple of minutes before getting up and guiding my cock near her pussy and rubbing it against her hair.

I was stunned and excited at the same time. She turned around and lifted one leg similar to a dog taking a pee.

"Put it inside, Arjun," Meena said.

"Meena aunty my beautiful goddess. I will worship you," I said as I slowly positioned myself and slid into her pussy.

Wow. It was heaven. Fucking unexplainable. Her pussy was moist and juicy and a little loose too. It was just yum.

"Juicy and just yum aunty, how wonderful your pussy is!" I exclaimed.

"Yes...aahh Arjun! Keep pumping in," Meena replied.

I kept fucking her harder now and Meena aunty was screaming and moaning in pleasure.

The door opened and Radha aunty was standing there along with Nikhu and Mom. They were all stunned and stood there but i continued fucking Meena and she didn't stop moaning too.

She smiled looking at them and made sexy erotic expressions. Nikhu came over to the front of Meena face and she took his cock in her mouth.

I kept pumping Meena. I warned her that I was going to come but it was too late. I blasted load after load and it was now dripping out of her pussy with my cock still inside. My cock and balls were sore.

This time I came a lot sooner. Thanks to the pussy experience.

Mom and Radha looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"Oh no my bastard Arjun. You came again and wasted, We will have to take another sample now. You need more pussy to come faster. Soak your lower in hot water for a while. The best fuck I had in ages. You two young guns are going to pleasure us all," Meena said.

I was exhausted. That last sentence got me wondering if I would get the chance to mount Lakshmi and Radha. The thought was exciting.

Nikhu asked me to move and then he turned the shower on and put the water jet in the direction of Meena's pussy to clean it.

He then slapped her pussy a few times, then positioned himself and slid his cock inside her. He kept fucking her hard. He grabbed her long hair in one hand and sniffed it and with the other free hand, he squeezed her boobs.

"Kill me you monster," Meena screamed. Every pump from Nikhu made her scream. Nikhu slowly increased the pace and was now pounding her really hard.

I'm sure Meena was really sore but the pleasure was too dominating for her to stop.

Meanwhile I sat in the bathtub of hot water, resting my back.

Nikhu continued to fuck Meena. I was surprised at Meena's capacity to take two young dicks for so long. Man she was one of a kind.

"Cum deep inside me Nikhu. Deeeeep. Pump it baby pump it deep. Oh yes. Pull my hair harder. Oh yes. Please please please... fuck me fuck me....," Meena continued.

"Meena my bitchhh.... you have such an amazing pussy. I'm still not ready to cum yet. Your long black hair turns me on too. Both you sisters have amazing hair. Lakshmi aunty please come here please. And mom you too if you wish," Nikhu ordered.

Lakshmi went and stood next to Nikhu. He pulled her closed and kissed her all over her face and neck as he continued fucking Meena.

He then pulled Lakshmi's smooth thick black plaited hair and rolled it around his hand. He then sniffed it and licked her neck.

"You two sisters are just great. Show me your boobies Lakshmi aunty...... ah yes... I want to bury my face in it.mmmmmmm yes yesss... burbblllmmmm... yes," Nikhu said as sucked and licked Lakshmi's boobies and fucking Meena at the same time.

Finally Meena realised she was really really late and asked Nikhu to stop. Nikhu reluctantly stopped and let Meena go after kissing her passionately.

As it was alteady 11am, Meena asked me to hurry up with the sample and try to get it to the lab before 1pm. Meena then kissed me before she left.

All this while Radha aunty and I were watching Nikhu have fun with the two women. Radha aunty then walked towards me as she saw my cock getting harder.

She went onto her knees at the side of my tub and said, "Lakshmi, you're giving your son a big boner now again."

"Radha aunty, both of you are goddesses. You both are really hot. You both are the kind that men can only dream of marrying," I replied.

"Now this is exaggerating," Radha replied.

"Aunty, if you only allow it, I would marry you right now." I said.

Radha aunty didn't know what to say.

" I adore you. Can I call you Radha from now on?" I asked.

She just didn't know what to say and finally answered in a confused tone, "Yes, that's okay."

Nikhu was undressing my mom as he kissed her. He pulled her panties down and went on his knees licking the hair above her pussy. Lakshmi surprisingly didn't resist. I looked at them in awe.

"I think there is no turning back now," Radha told mom and they both smiled.

Radha then turned towards me and bent down putting her open mouth over my dick. Half my dick and balls were in hot water and the remaining top half was peeping out of the water.

When Radha took my cock, she completely took it and her face was now immersed in water. The feeling was incredible.

"Ohhhhh my fknnnnn good w!!! Incredible Radha my love. Your mouth is like magic. Wow so soft and you have marvelous techniques," I quipped.

Nikhu saw and winked at me saying "and this woman here is no less amazing." Nikhu positioned himself to take mom in doggy style.

He spanked her ass hard as she moaned. He slowly pushed his Dick in her.

"Wow this is tighter than Meena's. What is with you sisters. Blessed with the best," Nikhu told my mom Lakshmi. She just moaned and asked him to shut up and pump.

Radha was sucking me cock under water and in between she would take deep breaths. This was an insanely pleasurable feeling.

I pushed her head as she choked under water. She gasped for breath as she came out of the water. She smiled and started removing her saree and blouse slowly.

I moved forward and tore open her blouse which popped out the buttons. The heat was on and I wanted to fuck Radha immediately. I sucked on her firm yet soft boobs which had large areolas. I bit her nipples and chewed on them as she squealed.

She pushed my head in approval. She loved it a little rough. She stood out of the tub and I then removed her saree completely and kissed her legs from her feet to her inner thighs.

I adored her. What a beauty she was. Curly wet black hair tied into a bun and the hairstrands stuck to her white neck and face. So beautiful, Luscious hot pink lips, fit body with a little fat on her hips which I squeezed as I kept licking her fit, hot and smooth hairless legs.

I went back into the tub and I took her feet and placed it on my cock as she got the cue and stamped it lightly and then rubbed it. Her feet felt so great. What a woman.

"My goddess. My love, my life.I will worship you, Radha," I said.

Radha aunty heard that I didn't say aunty and with lustful eyes, she just continued rubbing her foot on my cock and pressed her toes on my balls and then the tip too.

I then removed her foot off me and moved my face to her panties. I then ripped it apart and licked her pussy. She had hair there and it was just wonderful. I then licked and sucked her pussy for a while.

Meanwhile Nikhu and Lakshmi were moaning and screaming which encouraged us as well. Nikhu caught her boobies as he fucked her from behind.

I then asked Radha to get into the tub and guided her to sit on top on me, facing me. Looking into my eyes, she caught hold of my cock and lowered herself.

My cock disappeared into her pussy. She gasped. Her pussy was so tight. I wondered when was the last time she did it.

"It's so tight Radha. So tight. Amazing," I told her.

"You're biggg...arrrrhhhhhh...uh uh uh uh," Radha continued and she closed her eyes moving slowly up and down.

Radha's ass made a terrific sound as it hit the water and my thighs with every movement. She increased her pace slowly. I can't explain the feeling. It was just blissful.

"Take Lakshmi... please take it all in," Nikhu told Lakshmi. He was now over her and she was below, facing him, looking into his eyes with lust.

Suddenly we heard the bathroom door and it was Sarita. Sarita was too shocked to react immediately.

She just stood there looking at what was going on. Radha noticed Sarita's presence and asked her to bring the cups.

"Lakshmi we need to get Nikhu's second sample. Stop him from cumming inside you," Radha told Lakshmi.

Sarita was back with the cups. Radha took a cup from her hand without giving any break to her movement.

Nikhur signalled Sarita to come over to him and she walked past me with the cup. I squeezed her ass gently. She turned to look at me, surprised. I winked at her.

Sarita just turned away and walked towards Nikhu. She must have been shocked that the situation reached such an extreme.

Nikhu got off Lakshmi and asked to go back into doggy position. Kneeling down, he then slid his dick inside her.

Now he took the cup from Sarita and placed it on the floor next to him. He pulled Sarita towards him and made her kneel. He moved forward and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

Before she could process what was going on, he cupped her breasts and slowly freed them up. Boobies were set free and he quickly sucked and chewed on them like a hungry pup.

Sarita started moaning in pain and pleasure.

"Ahhh...Nikhu babu please...you are hurting me," Sarita said

"Shut up and enjoy my bitch. You deserve this lust. Come here and take this in...yes ahhh....yessss....my bitch Sarita...yessss....ahhh," Nikhu moaned as he removed his cock from Lakshmi's pussy and made Sarita take it in her mouth.

Lakshmi also turned around and joined in, licking his balls. Nikhu then slapped his cock on Sarita's lips and face first and then did the same to Lakshmi.

He then positioned his cock between Lakshmi's tits and fucked them for sometime.

"Cup...Sarita...," Nikhu warned, removing his cock from Lakshmi's boobs. Sarita promptly got it she placed it in position and squeezed his cock.

"Yesssss....Ahhhhh....fuckkk yesss.. My bitch Sarita...drain me....Lakshmi auntyyyy yesss squeeze my balls," Nikhu said.

The noises and words were just making me hornier as I pumped harder upwards into Radha's pussy.

Radha had changed to a reverse cowgirl position and was slamming her ass on to me. I screeched and moaned. My hands were on her ass, feeling its smoothness and I was occasionally spanking it.

Radha slowly got out of the tub to take a piss. Nikhu and Lakshmi were in the shower. Sarita was standing close to us in case Radha aunty needed any help. I asked Sarita to get me the towel. I wiped myself dry.

Radha aunty was still wet and naked. She walked towards me. I caught her and lifted her up in the air as she wrapped her legs around.

I found her pussy and guided my cock inside. 'Stand and deliver' they say in cricket and that's exactly what I did. Pump after pump, I pounded away as deep I could go.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, we kissed, licked and lustfully bit each other. My fingers were buried deep into her ass cheeks.

The sex was intense and we loved every moment of it. I realised I was close and told her. She convinced me to put her down and not cum inside her.

"Let's get the sample done. I'll let you fill me up in any hole next time.. so please let's collect it in the bottle," Radha said as she knelt down and took the cup in her hand.

Radha licked and sucked my cock till I was ready and squeezed my cock. "Yessss my love Radha....I'm coming...oh yes," I warned. She positioned it perfectly and collected every drop of my cum.

She closed the cup and then went back to sucking me clean. My balls were empty. I carried her in my arms and went towards the bathtub.

Lakshmi and Nikhu were now kissing as they were wiping themselves dry. Sarita had to go and reach the samples again.

Radha and I got into the hot tub and she then rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and we lay like that for an hour or so.

We were so tired and we all slept till late evening. Nikhu and Lakshmi were in his room, completely naked. Radha and I were naked under the blanket in each other's arms in my room.

Later that night I took Radha out to the balcony. I lit a cigarette, took a drag and went down on one one knee, extended the cigarette and said " will you Marry me my love? I've thought through this. Please say yes... please.."

Radha took the cigarette, took a deep drag, lowered her head and kissed me as she released the smoke.

"Yes, officially inside these four walls. Let's play this game," Radha said.

We hugged and kissed passionately. We quickly went inside and continued kissing. I bit her tender lips gently and she did the same to me.

I bent down to her neck and left hickies. Just then we heard a voice calling us down for dinner.

My cock and balls were now completely back to normal. The hot water, rest and the medication all worked.

We all had dinner. Nikhu had ordered some good Chinese food. I don't think the sex was ever going to stop between us all. There was too much passion, lust and love to let go.

"Sarita, you are the only one that missed out. Please allow us to compensate. Let' us all live happily with each other hereafter," Nikhu told Sarita.

"Nikhu Babu, you and Arjun will get married soon and leave us all," Sarita replied. Radha and Lakshmi smiled.

"I don't know about Arjun but I'm definitely not leaving you three beauties for one young pussy. You three are only getting hotter and hotter with age. Like fine wine," Nikhu said.

"I always thought I should get a wife like Lakshmi aunty. A goddess. No offence to you both, mom and Sarita. I just longed for this since ever," Nikhu revealed.

Lakshmi was surprised but felt elated inside hearing Nikhu say that. Nikhu was a good looking muscular young adult that any girl would love to be with.

"I don't know why but all this now doesn't sound disturbing at all. In two days everything changed. For the better, I hope. After the years of torture, I think we all deserve this... sweet revenge," Radha said.

I confessed to everyone about my feelings towards Radha aunty and what happened last night.

"So this is it then. We should have a ceremony. A celebration. Just all of us and Meena aunty, of course. I'll take a vow to have Lakshmi as my wife for this life and Arjun will take his vow with my mom, Radha," Nikhu announced.

He then noticed Sarita was kind of glum.

"Sarita you are not out of this. Arjun and I will take you as our second wife.. haha... no seriously. If Arjun is okay with it," Nikhu said as he looked at me.

"Of course, how can I let Sarita off? No chance," I replied.

We all laughed.

"Enough guys, Meena aunty will be here in couple of hours. It's time we get serious now. She'll pick up the reports and come here to explain it to us all. Let's do a quick prayer," Lakshmi said.

Radha, Lakshmi and Sarita went to take a quick bath. Nikhu and I had a couple of drinks and were chilling.

The women came back dressed neatly in beautiful solid coloured sarees. They looked elegant as fuck. Sarita was suddenly looking like a hot South Indian actress (Google Nivetha Pethuraj for reference) in her blue saree.

Mom wore tumeric yellow saree and Radha wore red. They were so clean and fresh and all of them had head bath and their hair was still a little wet.

We joined them in prayers. Nikhu kept ogling through out. Once we were done, we waited in the living room for Meena aunty to come.

Meena aunty reached only at 10pm.

Meena said addressing all of us, "The reports are in. Okay first Nikhu, you also gave a delayed ejaculation issue but not to the extent what Arjun has. Thankfully you don't have Hyperspermia."

"This means only to an extent your fertility is better than Arjun. And Arjun, your hyperspermia problem is genuine. We shall try through medicines but there are high chances you may not become a dad after two years," Meena continued.

Everyone were listening with great concentration, especially my mom.

"The next two years are critical and I think is your only chance to impregnate. Your sperm count will keep falling over time. For Arjun I would give five to six years more from now but earlier the better," Meena explained.

All looked very sad. My mom Lakshmi was in tears. Radha was also tearing up.

"We have couple of years ladies. 730 days of fucking. I'm sure I'll become a dad by then,"I said.

After a moment of silence, Meena suggested, "I see only one solution. We can't go find girls to get them married and father children now. This may sound ridiculous but there is only one option."

Meena continued, "The only option for us is to see if Sarita or Radha can become the mother. Sarita has the best chance and to a small extent Radha is still fertile. If there are complexities I'll make sure there'll be no danger to the mother's life."

After a lot of discussion, we understood that was the only way. We had to plan the dates and try accordingly.

Sarita's fertile period had already started and she had two days left. Radha's started from the next day.

I said I don't want to have kids without an official relationship. My mom Lakshmi bought two yellow threads as a sign of marriage.

I tied it around Radha's neck first and then we hugged and kissed. I' also did the same to Sarita but didn't kiss.

"Sarita, today you go sleep with Arjun in his room. We'll leave you two alone," Radha told her.

Sarita nodded.

"Ladies I'll need your help tonight. I'm extremely hard and may go all night too.Who's ready? Meena aunty can you please stay with us tonight?" Nikhu asked and pulled Lakshmi towards him.

They kissed passionately. Meena walked towards them.

I asked Radha aunty to join me and Sarita as I wanted both my wives with me. Sarita was very shy. They asked me to go to the room.

After a while both of them entered. Beautiful as ever. They asked me to put sindoor on their forehead. I did. We shared a customary glass of milk.

I kissed Radha passionately and slowly undressed her. So hot. I'm out of words to describe how hot Radha looked. Her red saree, super fair skin and dark curly hair drove me nuts.?

I ended up biting her in excitement which left red bite marks on her upper chest and neck. I kissed her hands. She was blushing. She said she never thought someone would love her so much and adore her.

Sarita said Radha and I were made for each other. I told Sarita that I'll try to love her as much but she said if I treated her half as much as I treated Radha she would be happy. I turned to Sarita now and kissed her.

It took her by surprise. We kissed again. And again. Meanwhile Radha unzipped me and started sucking my cock. I unbuttoned Sarita's blouse and bra. Ripped them out and threw it. We kissed again.