Hot Indian Moms and Sons Pt. 02

Story Info
Deep dark desires come true!!
3.5k words
4.14
24.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
org
org
135 Followers

Apologies for the long break. But I'll try to make it up with a fascinating sequel.

----------------

Now, I took my mom, Lakshmi, to Radha's room. When we reached there, we saw Nikhu sleeping naked.

"He passed out by the time I reached here," Lakshmi said, giggling.

I slowly put her down and then kissed her passionately. Someone tapped on my shoulder, and I turned to look, breaking the kiss. It was Meena.

She wore one of mom's dark green solid sarees and looked like she just took a bath.

She then moved her head forward and kissed me on my lips before saying, "You really love kissing your mother, don't you? You must thank me for all this." I agree.

If it were not for the visit to Meena's clinic, none of this would have ever happened. I thanked her and continued kissing, before breaking it and returning to my mom's lips and neck.

"Like Nikhu said, you sisters are just amazing. This is a dream come true," I said to both of them.

We decided to have one last round. Secretly, I was so excited to fuck Lakshmi if I got a chance. But I didn't know how to ask, and I also thought it would just be too much. I don't know how my cock was still ready, but even after all the fucking, sucking, and cumming, I put it through.

Lakshmi tied her hair into a bun, but Meena unplucked and let her long, dark hair loose.

Meena looked at Nikhu, sleeping on the bed, and said, "Poor Nikhu."

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Well, after you, Radha, and Sarita went upstairs, Nikhu wanted to fuck his new wife and cum inside her. Unfortunately, he came on our faces as we took turns sucking him. Most of it was in my eyes and hair, so I had to take a nice shower. Nikhu said he'd take a bath and go for round two in here. But poor him, it looks like he's all drained," Meena answered with a sad face.

I was secretly happy, as both women must have felt unsatisfied. My cock was staring at the ceiling. Both of them looked at me and realized how hard and horny I was.

"My god, Arjun, how on earth can you do this?" Meena asked and continued, "Don't answer; its a blessing."

Lakshmi in a hot yellow saree and Meena in a goddess green saree looked stunning. After the small ceremony we had earlier, I noticed Lakshmi had sindoor above her forehead at her hair partition. This made me go mad since I never saw her like this.

I reached and pulled their pallus aside, which revealed their gorgeous clevage. They didn't wear bras, which made their nipples poke through the blouse. I have seen them both naked before, but this sight in front of me now makes me so horny.

I unhooked Meena's blouse, let her boobs free, and then leaned to suck on her nipples as I took the blouse off her. I then moved to Lakshmi and did the same. Only that I sucked harder, and she let out a few moans.

Their big areolas were so much fun to suck on and nibble. I buried my face in Lakshmi's big, soft boobs and snuggled.

Both of them were naked to their waists. Meena has now removed her skirt. They both had amazingly smooth bodies. I admired them.

I pulled Lakshmi away and kissed her lips again. She kissed back with the same passion, and we were breathing heavily. Lakshmi slowly went down on her knees, all this while looking at me right in the eye.

She narrowed her eyes like Radha did the other day. She knew that would turn me on so much. She held my cock and stroked it. After a few strokes, she literally swallowed my cock in one go. I was surprised. I could feel my cock tip hitting the back of her throat.

She kept it for a few seconds, and then her reflex pushed it out of her mouth with a hell lot of saliva. She spat on my cock again, looking at me, and she sucked it in. This time, she kept sucking. No words were spoken.

The sound of my saliva-lubricated dick getting sucked by Lakshmi filled the room.

Meanwhile, Meena went to the dressing table and took out a bottle of oil. She poured it on her hair and then rubbed it. She then stood behind Lakshmi and poured some oil on her hair.

She then removed her hair bun and rubbed oil all over Lakshmi's hair. All this while Lakshmi was still sucking my cock. Lakshmi then tied her hair up again into a bun but did not let my cock go out of her mouth. Meena laughed.

"Please let me have some of it, Lakshmi," Meena told her sister.

Slowly, she removed my cock from her mouth. I wanted to put it back in immediately. But then Meena was already on her knees next to mom and grabbed my cock.

"Let me taste this cock again; it feels so good in the mouth," Meena said, putting my cock in her mouth.

She sucked on it very slowly, like she was enjoying every second. I caught Meena's hair and ran my fingers through it. Both of them know that I have a hair fetish like Nikhu, so they smiled at me.

Meena's hair was so long. I just loved the feeling of touching it. I rolled her hair in my right hand and tightened my grip. With my left hand, I caught the side of her head and pushed it onto my cock. She gagged for a bit. I then asked her to stop.

Meena was gasping. I still didn't let go of her hair. I pulled her hair, rolled it up around my cock, and humped. My hair fantasy took over, and her smooth hair and the oil made it an absolute pleasure. Both women then took turns sucking my cock.

"I don't want to end up like Nikhu; please, my beautiful ladies," I said to them.

They both laughed. Meena put loads of oil on her boobs and mom's. She asked me to position my cock between her tits, and she poured more oil.

It was warm and heavenly. She smashed her boobs from the sides on to my cock and started moving them up and down.

After a few seconds, I caught her shoulders, signaling to stop moving, and then I started humping her boobs while she held them tightly. Such a great feeling. I looked towards mom, and she caught me looking.

She smiled and put an overload of oil on her boobs. I now moved and went towards Mom. Lakshmi was already in position, and I slid my cock between her marvelous melons. I started slamming my cock the same way I did to Meena, this time only harder.

The tip of my cock pressed her neck in every move. Lakshmi slowly bent and stuck her tongue out. Now my cock hit her tongue with every pout. It felt great, and the sight was driving me nuts.

I got tired and stopped. I took my cock and rubbed it over her face and neck. As she turned, enjoying this touch, I caught her and rubbed it against her ear. The feeling was very different and nice.

Lakshmi also felt ticklish but enjoyed it and said, "Don't stop, it feels weirdly nice."

I then lifted her up to her feet. I leaned forward and kissed my mom's lips, saying, "My beautiful Lakshmi, tell me, how can I please you?"

"Hmm, I can suggest, if you both are okay with it," Meena quipped.

"What's that?" Lakshmi asked.

"Well, Lakshmi, since we have all gone this far, I think you need to go the distance. Take Arjun's cock in. Fulfill your desire," Meena said.

Lakshmi smiled and said, "Well, if my son is not shy, I wouldn't mind." After this, my fear vanished.

I was ready to show how much I wanted to feel that pussy.

I smiled at mom and said, "My goddess Lakshmi, I was waiting for this moment; are you ready?"

Lakshmi nodded and then kissed me on the lips. I then moved to her neck and kissed her all over. Meena came from behind and undid her skirt. Lakshmi had no pants on. I put my hand down and rubbed my fingers on Lakshmi's pussy.

"Ahhh, Arjun, yesssss," said Lakshmi.

Meena hugged Lakshmi from behind and caught hold of her big boobs. She squeezed them and pressed her boobs and body against Lakshmi's back. I slid my finger inside Lakshmi's pussy, and she let out a loud moan.

I kepy finger fucking her and increased my speed. I then reached for Meena's pussycat and fingered her as well. All this while, I kissed Lakshmi all over her face. Lakshmi then asked me to lie down on the floor.

Meena gave me a blank, and I spread it on the floor. Then I laid on my back. Lakshmi locked her eyes with mine.

She positioned herself and sat down on my face, her pussy on my mouth. I sucked her pussy, holding her ass cheeks. I squeezed her ass so hard that she squealed in pain.

"I'm sorry, mom," I said in muffled noise.

"Don't stop, keep sucking. Ahhhh, this is wonderful. Yes, baby," Lakshmi said, continuing to moan.

My cock was twitching and feeling neglected. Meena noticed this but didn't do anything. I was wishing she sat on me or at least sucked me in the meantime.

"I'm not going to help your cock. You will thank me later when you take it to heaven," Meena said to me.

And how right she was--I realized it later. Meena knew Lakshmi was very horny, so she bent downward and fed her boobs to Lakshmi. Lakshmi sucked and bit on them so hard, which left marks on Meena's boobs.

Meena still didn't remove them; she enjoyed this rough response from her sister. After a short while, Lakshmi came back to her senses and slowly got up.

She then moved and positioned herself above my cock. Slowly, she got down and guided my rock-hard cock inside her pussy. Heaven.

The feeling was beyond anything. I fucked Radha, I fucked Meena, and I even fucked Sarita, but feeling my mom Lakshmi's pussy was something else. Beyond words. I was in awe.

Lakshmi slowly moved up and down. Slow and steady, she moved, locking her eyes with mine again. She was letting out moans, and so was I. She slowly increased her pace and started moving faster. Up and down. Up and down.

Now she really picked up pace, and even I started pushing my hips to make it go deeper inside. She closed her eyes, and her facial expressions showed how much she was enjoying this. I loved the look on her face.

"Ahhhhhhh.......arjun....ahhhhhhh.....yesss.....fuuuuuuuuck....thats it," Lakshmi shouted in pleasure.

"Yes, mom, aaaaahhhhhhh..this is heaven.. Meena auntyyyy, you were sooo righttttt..ahhhhhh..my Lakshmi," I replied.

I reached and squeezed her boobs. Lakshmi reached towards the back of her head and undid her hair bun to let her hair loose, then looked towards the ceiling with her eyes still closed.

Her hair was not as long as Meena's, but medium length. She continued until she got tired. I then pulled her on to me and fucked her really hard. Pushing my hips to the maximum I could.

"That is sooooo deeeep......ahhhh...yeeessssss...," Lakshmi told me, almost fainting.

I caught her head and kissed her as I continued to fuck her. I bit her lips and took my hands off her face. She rested her head, and I didnt stop.

"Eh..hh..ehh..ehh..ehh." Lakshmi kept moaning.

Both of us were lost in our own dream world. We didn't look away even once. We either closed our eyes or looked at each other the whole time.

The pleasure was insanely good. I squeezed her ass tightly and rubbed my fingers all over her ass. I continued fucking her and pushed one of my fingers (which was already lubed with the oil) inside her asshole.

She moaned louder but didn't ask me to stop. I kept fingering her ass and fucking her pussy. I realized that I was very close.

I hugged her and kept thrusting faster.

Lakshmi could feel the buildup and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "Cum deep inside me, baby. Give your mother the cum she owns..cum for me."

I exploded inside her. Like a series of bombs. With each thrust, I could feel the semen spurt out deep inside her pussy. It felt like a very, very long time.

"How much did you cum, baby? It felt like gallons and gallons of cum," Lakshmi asked.

I just smiled and kissed her on the mouth to shut her up. We just lay like that. I could feel the semen dripping onto my balls, but I didn't bother to take my cock out. We didn't know what was going on around us.

I opened my eyes, and I saw Nikhu with a wide smile, looking at us as he was getting his cocks sucked by Radha and Meena. When did Radha get here? I wondered.

"Enjoyed fucking my wife, you filthy bastard? Hope you didn't hurt her asshole. That was so fucking hot. Now I have to return the favor and fuck your wife too," Nikhu told me.

"Cheated on your wife? My sly husband?" Radha looked at me and winked.

"Fuck his brains out, Radha," Lakshmi said, slowly getting off me. Meena quickly came over and licked all the cum on my balls and cock.

She then sucked Lakshmi's pussycat clean. "That was so much cum, Arjun; now you need to rest," Meena said.

"I can't let you go Meena, aunty," I told her.

"No way, are you a fucking machine?" Meena asked.

"I'll take a few minutes; a hot water tub will help; lets go, Lakshmi," I told Meena, pulling mom with me.

"Radha, darling, fuck his brains out," Lakshmi said, winking at her.

We realized in all this that Sarita was still in the other room, fast asleep. If she only saw what happened, Lakshmi and I went to the bathroom and disappeared for quite some time.

After resting my cock and balls in the hot tub for a while, I felt better. My dick was still limp. Lakshmi was so tired that she actually slept in the tub, on my shoulder. Lakshmi said she needed to rest for a few minutes and went to my room and slept next to Sarita.

I wanted to hug her and sleep, but then I remembered my promise to Meena and went to the other room. Radha was on her back. Nikhu was on top and slamming his cock deep inside his mother.

"Nikkkkhuuuu......yesss....yesss...ah...ah...ahh...ahhh...ahhh...," Radha moaned loudly.

"Ahhhhh.....Radhaaaaaa.........my fucking beauty....my bitch....you love this, don't you?" Nikhu told his mother.

I realized Radha enjoyed it rough, and Nikhu gave it to her. He pressed her boobs very hard.

"Hey, easy, Nikhu," I said.

"Shut up, Arjun, let him do it harder. Yes, my son. Roughen me up while you fuck me," Radha said.

Meena came and shhhed me, saying, "Let them be; she loves that."

Meena then turned around and bent forward, saying, "Fuck me doggystyle, Arjun."

I knelt and sucked Meena's pussy first and then got up and slowly shoved my cock inside. Suddenly, I was so horny. I slapped her ass hard and fucked her.

Radha was now on top of Nikhu, facing me, and her back was towards Nikhu. Nikhu was tired. I could see. Radha was riding his cock in reverse, looking straight at me.

I caught Meena's long hair and kept fucking her harder. Meena was suddenly moaning loudly.

"Oh my god, I love it. I love it so hard and rough," Meena said.

Radha smiled as she kept jumping up and down her son's cock. In between, I kept spanking Meena's big ass, and it was now red from the slapping. Maybe I was showing Radha that I can be rough too.

Meena was shivering and losing balance, but she was moaning in pleasure. I asked Meena to get up. I lifted her up and fucked her the way I fucked Radha in the bathroom earlier. Meena was heavy, but I used all my strength. I put Meena down next to Nikhu on the bed and kept fucking.

Nikhu turned and kissed Meena. With his right hand, he reached and squeezed Meena's boobs. Radha turned towards her left, and we both kissed. I undid Radha's curly hair.

"Mom, my Radha, I'm going to cum," Nikhu said.

Radha was not tired at all. She went faster and faster. Nikhu could not control himself anymore. With his mom's sexy back and ass in front of him, he climaxed. Radha gasped as Nikhu pushed his hips up in the air. He did it multiple times and stopped.

Radha had no words come out of her mouth. She let out a big 'ahhhhhhhhhh' after Nikhu stopped.

Radha got up, and the cum dripped out of her pussycat onto Nikhu and the bed. Meena then asked me to stop. She went and licked the cum of Nikhu.

Meanwhile, I pulled Radha off the bed and made her kneel. She smiled. I caught her tight and moved her head towards my cock. She sucked my cock like she was waiting for it. I then started thrusting my cock into her mouth. I think I was hurting her a bit. Her eyeballs rolled backwards in pleasure.

She caught my legs for support but didn't move away. Meena Aunty's pussy was sore, but she wanted more. She wanted to mount me in cowgirl style. But I also wanted to fuck Radha.

"Meena aunty, allow me to fuck Radha for five minutes," I asked in an almost begging voice.

They both laughed. Meena agreed. I asked Radha to go on all fours and fucked her in the doggystle. I pounded her from behind as hard as I could. She was eating with pleasure. I spanked her ass the way I spanked Meena's earlier. Meena took her underwear and stuffed it in Radha's mouth while I continued to slam her from behind.

"mmmmm....,,,mmmmmm.....mmmmmm..." was all Radha could manage.

Finally, Radha was exhausted and moved on to her elbows for support. I slowly removed my cock and laid down on the blanket.

Meena then positioned herself on top me. While she did that, her long hair brushed my face and body. She then caught hold of my cock and put it slowly inside her pussy. Her soft luscious pussy welcomed me to the deepest possible areas. Meena then rode my cock likes jockey.

I rested while she took charge. Her hair was in the front, covering some parts of her boobs. She looked heavenly. I quickly gained energy and turned her over. I fucked her in missionary, kissing her every now and then. And sucking on her titties in between. She wanted it dirty. She spat on my face and then licked it.

Radha then came next to us and joined the kissing. I rose back up, continuing to fuck Meena in missionary. With my right hand, I pulled Radha towards me, kissed her neck, and gently bit her. She did the same to me.

It was sending electric waves across my body. Meena's boobs were juggling around with all my pounding.

"Meena aunty, this is for you. Im cumming, aunty. You deserve this." I shouted and came inside her.

"Ahhhhh.... my bastard... keep cumming... deep inside me...," Meena screamed.

I pushed my cock to the deepest possible area inside. She was moaning in pleasure. I just fell over her and kissed her before rolling aside. This time, it was Radha who came and licked us clean. She then came over and slept next to me. Three of us passed out.

The next day, we all woke up very late. Only Sarita had woken up early and prepared food for us.

All of us were very tired and slept through the day. Sex took a break. Our pussies and cocks took a break. Our bodies took a break. Finally, it was evening, and Meena Aunty said she had to go back. The weekend came to an end. College was going to start tomorrow, but nothing is going to stop us now I thought, but then.. exams.

Monday morning, we received a letter. It said that Nikhu's got through in a university in the US. He has to leave as soon as his exams are over. We all took were made to take an oath by Radha that there would be no sex until Nikhu's and my exams were over. The moms were really strict on this. Nikhu, however, made Sarita suck him off secretly when he was stressed.

To be continued...

org
org
135 Followers