Hot Love in the Hot Zone

Story Info
Sizzling date during a catastrophic pandemic.
3.2k words
4.36
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy Nickleback wasn't sure he was going to make it. There was a line at the check point and it was 90 minutes until Curfew started.

Getting caught outside of his "Yellow Zone" when the clock hit 7Pm wasn't the end of the world, but it would be the end of his livelihood. Even though the fines would be something that he could shrug off, his employers at Oregon Freeze Dry, who currently had a billion dollar contract with Uncle Sam, won't like it if one of their logistical wizards was pinched.

'Government Contractor Flaunting Pandemic Restrictions!' the headlines would say, even though Jeremy was effectively only in middle management. But if new administration was cracking down on its own people for the slightest violations, what would they do to a disposable 'contractor'?

When traffic was at a standstill, he texted Janine. gonna be close, stuck at check point.

A minute later Janine texted back the 'worry faced' emoji, then separately you have your vax card?

Jeremy looked down at his console. Sitting next to the gear shift in a cup holder was the square note card that had sign doctor scribble and a QR code. He texted Janine a thumbs up.

Even if he was fully vaccinated there would be a three day period where he would be contagious if he caught the bug.

An MRAP rumbled past.

Oh, dear.

Jeremy rolled down his window and, not to his surprised, heard some screaming. "Excuse me, I thought I was living in AMERICA, NOT NAZI GERMENY."

"The Jacobson Act gives us authority!"

Yayda yaya, it will be on YouTube shortly enough.

Traffic started moving again. Start, stop, start stop.

And in just 30 minutes he reached the check point.

A National Guard trooper in full NBCMOPP gear approached his window. A large, dark green form, wearing an overside, semi-rigid full body suit with a face concealing gas mask and large rubber gloves and boots. Jeremy pulled his respirator over his face and presented his Vax card.

The Trooper shined a normal flashlight, then switched over to a device that looked like a supermarket pricing gun.

The QR code was scanned, and the device made a 'beep'.

The trooper nodded and said, "You heading home?"

Jeremy could have easily lied, but said instead said, "Date."

"Oh?" the trooper said, cocking his head. "I hope it's an in house date then, you know what time it is?"

"About six on the dot." Jeremy said.

"Is she, sorry, are they vaccinated."

"As far as I know she is." Bumble had a feature that would verify your vax status and would label your profile as such.

"She mention any fever or body aches in the last few days?"

"Just a headache about a week ago," Jeremy said. "That could be anything."

"Indeed." The trooper signed. "What about you. Fever, chills, bloody sputum?"

"Sneezed so hard I both threw out my back and banged my head on a desk lap."

The trooper leaned in closer, sighing his light near, but not in Jeremy's eye, and saw a small bruise and scratch just over Jeremy's right eye.

"Ouch." The Trooper said, then slapped the roof of his car. "Move along, be safe."

When Janine Kibbleson opened door she saw a man slightly taller than her with shaggy black hair, a small nick on the right sight of his jaw, a fading bruise and scratches over one eye hazel eye, and a respirator hanging off of his neck. The man was also holding two bottles of hard apple cider.

Jeremy saw a petite woman slightly shorter than him with short brown hair, brown eyes and a face that was vaguely diamond shaped. She wore an untucked, sky blue blouse of a security guard, that was both wrinkled and stained with coffee and mustard. He couldn't decide if she looked more like Daisy Rey or Kira Knightly.

They both had hammering hearts.

"Hi," Jeremy said. "Nice to finally see you in person."

Janine smiled. She stepped backed and said, "You too, handsome."

They had text back and forth for about a month. Both admitted to the other that neither was the other's type. But both had other people that they matched with either fizzle out or ghost them, and after a while they both found things about the other that they found attractive.

They both thought the other had pretty faces. Jeremy thought she had the chin and jaw of a supermodel while Janine liked Jeremy's eyes. They both had political leanings that the other tolerated. Janine owned guns and Jeremy was for a Universal Wage that would last beyond the Pandemic. Both saw that the other had some use. Janine used the Pandemic Relief Income to pay her rent and could afford G7 internet while Jeremy's skin was saved by an armed security guard from a crazed Anti-Vaxxer.

Both had something that the other liked and both had flaws that the other could overlook.

As Jeremy stepped into the apartment and pulled his respirator off, something caught his attention. His eyes widened and he quickly side stepped around Janine and crouched down on his hunches. "Hello there! Who are you?"

"That is Gizmo." Janine said, grinning ear to ear.

"And how old are you Gizmo?" Jeremy asked the ball of brown and grey fur with piercing blue eyes.

"I am two months old." Janine answered for the husky puppy.

The little dog sat back on his hinge legs and lifted his forepaws, yipping.

In a, yes, a squeal of delight, Jeremy scooped up the dog. Gizmo immediately began licking his face. This only made Jeremy more delighted, and he sang out "Puppy kisses! Puppy kisses!"

It would not be untrue to say that Janine nearly creamed herself. Her heart was practically fibrillating, and pure instinct told her that this man was worthy to sire her children that she previously was not sure she wanted.

Even when she in the presence of the primest example of masculinity, nothing made her desire more intense than seeing a man who was kind to animals.

Even if that man was only 5'5 and 350 pounds, seeing tubby going out of his way to avoid even hurting a spider was something that was worthy of at least a one night stand.

Janine unfasted her belt.

"I have my own little fur baby." Jeremy said, more to Gizmo then Janine. "I have a five month odd Maine Coon kitten! He is just as chatty as yo—"

Something went 'thunk' behind him.

Jeremy looked away from this ball of pure joy, love, and unjudgmental happiness to investigate what sounded like a belt buckle and assorted belt mounted tools hitting the floor. He saw Janine pushed down her panties and step out of them, as well as her pants, wearing just her uniform blouse and black socks.

"You're drooling," Jeremy said.

Face already flushed, Janine sucked back the string of spittle, placed a hand over her mouth and swallowed. "Sorry, but I really think we should have dessert first."

Laughing Jeremy set Gizmo down and walked into Janine's arms.

A fire roared to life at his touch. Lips against hers, feeling his hands cupping and then roaming over her ass, smelling...Staton? Whatever, it made her tug at Jeremy's own belt and push his jeans down.

A warm lump, barricaded by nylon and cotton pressed against Janine's damp mound, causing her to groan into Jeremy's mouth. She reached down, pulled open his boxers and fished his penis out. A warm, rubbery rod with a slightly silky coat that Janine slowly started pumping. Jeremy gave a gentle. His hands slide over her hips, his right going north while his left went south.

As Jeremy's left index and middle fingers stroke Janine's labia, his right hand palmed her breast, thumb swiping back and forth over her bra.

Janine broke away and quickly looked around the room. She spotted her Gizmo sitting a few feet away and giving them the adorable 'curious dog look' with its head cocked to one side and a perceptible puzzled expression.

Satisfied that her fuzzy loaf was out the way, Janine hooked a foot behind Jeremy's heel and shoved. No sooner had Jeremy landed on the couch than Janine yanked his boxers all the way off.

"I've got condoms if you aren't—"

"No." Janine said firmly, looking at his erection like a starving wolf looking at a pile of porter house steaks. "I want to feel you."

She sat in his lap, Jeremy's dick pressing against, but not into, her pussy. While her tongue probed deep into his mouth, sliding over and around Jeremy's own hydrostat, Janine made small twerking motions, rubbing her slit and clit against his shaft.

Jeremy was...soft bodied, he wasn't fat, but he did have some pudge from working at a desk all day and was limited in what kind of exercise he could do. Janine like her men hulked out. Nothing screamed manhood more then hard, physical power with surface veins, 32 inch guns, and abs that can grate granite.

Janine was skinny, barely any fat on her and small breasted, the opposite of usually got his blood flowing. Full, round milkers that heaved and swayed with proportionate hips, thighs, and ass.

Tonight, each found the other to be more arousing, more attractive than anything they previously wanted.

Janine grabbed a fist full of Jeremy's hair and with her other hand she reached down and pushed the head of Jeremy's penis against her slick labia.

There was next to no resistance, he slide into Janine like his cock was a well-oiled piston.

They both cried out, both surprised at the sudden rush of pleasure. The heat, the subtle throbbing, the wetness. Janine's thighs squeezed Jeremy's hips.

Their eyes locked on one another as Janine started to bob up and down. Hot breath washing over each other's face. Janine making soft "Uh, uhh uhhh." Sounds.

Jeremy grabbed the helm of her blouse and pulled upward, but lost leverage as the blouse went up over Janine's head. Laughing Janine wiggled her arms thorough as Jeremy shifted his attention to the clasp on Janine's bra, and to his mild relief he was able to went to unhook the clasp with only a second of fumbling. Both shirt and bra where off and Janine's left nipple was in Jeremy's mouth, his tongue pressing it up into his hard pallet and teeth gently biting into the areola.

A guttural growl came out Janine's throat and she hoarsely said. "Good boy."

Nearly sucking all of Janine's left breast into his gullet, Jeremy rocked his hips in circles as Janine clutched Jeremy's head to her chest, relishing the steady, rhythmic pistoning of this man's cock, sliding into her and then withdrawing, but just when he seem to slip out, Jeremy bucked his hips upward and his whole length would slide back in, her sex, swollen, burning, slick and drooling, swallowed ever inch, every centimeter.

"Keeping doing that, I'm almost there!"

Jeremy couldn't hear with Janine's biceps pressing over his ears. But he could feel her heartbeat faster and faster, and felt her whole body become hotter and hotter, a proverbial furnace blazing where they were joined.

It came with no warning. Janine threw herself back, her thighs crushed Jeremy's hips like the jaws of a vice and her pussy clamped down on Jeremy's cock as a howl filled the apartment.

Through blurred vision, Jeremy saw a woman shaped being leaning back from his lap, her skin bright red and her mouth agape, the howl turning into rapid panting.

His vision cleared, and Janine's grip went slack, both in her legs and sex. Jeremy watch with slight amusement as Janine slid off of his lap and onto the floor, his penis bobbing out with a slight slurp and coated with Janine's natural lube.

Jeremy put a hand over his mouth to keep himself from bursting out laughing. He was only a minute away from busting his own nut and filling Janine with batter.

Janine, sweat standing on her brow, hollows of her neck and between her breast, began breathing normally, her rapid gasping slowed to normal respiration. Her skin fading to a dull pink.

Gizmo padded up to his mistress and sniffed her hair. Janine mumbled something and Gizmo licked the side of her face.

When she didn't response for a minute, he looked up Jeremy and whined.

"Don't worry, little buddy." Jeremy stood and picked up the little pup. "Your mommy just needs a little nap."

The dog wiggled in his arms and continued to whine.

"Easy, easy, Giz. Want food?"

Gizmo stop whining and looked at him.

"You want yummies, you want nom noms?"

Gizmo smiled and his little tail began to wag.

Janine groaned and sat up.

That was better than she thought. Her pelvis was still throbbing but not nearly as hot or wet, her heat cooled to just diming coals. She crawled up onto her couch and looked herself over, aside from a slight grimy sensation, and only wearing socks, there was no evidence that anything had happened.

She spotted Jeremy's pants, boxers and shoes next to her own clothing.

Something went "Clank" in her small kitchen.

"Jeremy?"

"Mommy's awake!"

There was a small, happy sounding bark and the sound of nails on linoleum. Gizmo raced out of the kitchen, zoomed across the living room and made a spirted attempt to jump up on the couch.

Only he crashed right into it, making a puppy sounding "oof!"

"Easy boy." Janine picked him up. "I hope our guest had made us dinner."

She padded into her kitchen and saw Jeremy, still Donald Ducking it, placing a pot into her sink.

"Got any paper towels or a dish rag?" he asked, walking back to the counter. On the counter was a Janine's cutting board, covered in scraps of grated cheese, two measuring cups, a set of measuring spoons, and a carton of milk and half and half.

"I've got one somewhere." Janine said. "I came so hard I lost neurons."

"I've heard about one poor bastard who gave himself an aneurysm from just masturbating."

"Oh shit, did he survive?"

Jeremy nodded. Putting the dairy products back in Janine's fridge he said. "Manage to get to the ER in time. Here's the kicker, the guy was at a Wedding!"

Janine balked, "Ohhh, dying from a stroke is the least of that man's worries."

Jeremy grinned and walked up to her. Much to her surprise Jeremy started rubbing Gizmo's ears.

So she reached over with her free hand and cupped scrotum, the skin felt oddly cool and silky. Rubbing her thumb over his penis Janine said "Sorry for giving you blue balls. I'm a terrible host."

He stole a kiss and said, "Don't be. Think of it like this. My load will be that much bigger."

Janine laugh and kissed him back. "I'm surprised that you didn't try to get yourself off or get on top of me?"

"That would just be rude." Jeremy said, he went from rubbing Gizmo's ears to scratching his chin. "What kind of guest would I be If I left you covered in cooling jizz? Besides, I don't know where you keep your towels."

Janine felt her heart flutter, and something twitch in her pelvis. She shifted her grip on Jeremy's penis and began rhythmic pumping.

"How long does dinner need to cook?"

"Only about 30 minutes."

"Well then," Janine bent down to set Gizmo down; when she stood she pulled Jeremy closer, rubbed his penis over and around her pubis. Tickling his cock head with the peach fuzz of pubic hair she had, "let's build up an appetite."

Janine widened her stance and lifted herself up on the balls of her feet. Jeremy bent his knees just enough to get his erection underneath her. He rubbed his penis head around Janine's labia, coaxing a slight moan come out of her throat.

With a little bit of probing, he found her entrance. They each grabbed onto one another hips' and pulled, he slid up into her, she slid down on to him.

Both let out a sigh of delight as their pubic bones touched.

"Still okay for me to cum inside of you?" Jeremy asked, panting.

What a goddamn gentleman, Janine thought, almost to the point of annoyance.

"Stud, you can only pull out after your dick stops twitching."

Jeremy began rocking his hips, pulling out and then sliding back inside of Janine. After only a few seconds they were back to making small panting grunts with each thrust. There was just enough of an angle for Jeremy penis to slide against Janine's clitoris.

They gazed at each other but felt more than saw the other. Janine felt Jeremy's skin become slick under her hands. Jeremy felt the raging bonfire that Janine was becoming, that red flush was back, along with sweat running down from her temples and breasts.

It wasn't long before a tension formed in his balls. Not like a knot syncing closed, but several muscles that only just now made themselves known by starting to clench right behind and above his testicles.

His panting became more rapid, and his head began lulling back.

"Do it." Janine said. "I want every drop, inside of me."

She clenched her Kegels.

The tension snapped like a taut steel cable. Jeremy cried out as a massive spasming carried his seed through his pelvis and up through the man's pulsating cock, splattering against Janine's cervix.

Feeling the sudden frenzy twitching inside of her, Janine, clenched her arms around the man's neck and ground her clit against Jeremy's pubic bone.

A guttural moan came out of Janine's throat as her own pelvic floor muscles began to twang and sing, clamping down on the throbbing organ inside of her.

They stood, squeezing each other, sweating on each other, hot breath against the other's shoulder. Relishing the warm gooeyness that connected them together. Their minds only vaguely aware of a burning sensation in their hip, thighs, and glutes.

After a bit, beads of sweat running down both their legs, the oven went, 'ding'.

"Calories." Janine moaned.

"And fermented apple based sugars." Jeremy groaned.

They both winced as Jeremy pulled himself out, dragging out a long tendril of goo, that fell off Jeremy's wang and pulled a glob out of Janine.

It hit the floor with an audible splat.

Both heard it, neither of them cared.

"Where did I put the cider?" Jeremy asked.

"You dropped them be the door." Janine waved an arm vaguely in the direction of the front door.

As Jeremy stumbled out into the living room Janine backed herself into a wall, surprised that she was still standing.

She felt more of Jeremy's cum slide out and run down her legs. This has to be the best date she ever had, and she hadn't even eaten yet.

This man loved animals, could cook, asked for her consent, had shown a slight interested in firearms when they were texting, and despite looking like and everyday shlub, could fuck like a—

A strangled cry snapped Janine into the now and she saw Jeremy staring with horror at the floor.

Janine fallowed his eyes and saw Gizmo licking at the puddle of semen and cervical fluid.