My Visit to His House

Story Info
John visits Harold's place and has a memory making idea.
1.4k words
4.3
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the house; he stepped back to allow room for me in the narrow hallway, and I closed the door behind me. He moved in close and, reaching behind me, locked the door. Our bodies were pressed together in the small space, and our lips quickly connected us. We kissed passionately for several minutes. Our long absence from each other finally ending; our unrequired passion breaking free.

His hands roamed over my body; my heavy winter coat, which was otherwise out of place in the early spring weather, fell to the floor revealing the light summery top over my form-filled bra. He moaned with delight in the fact that I wore the breast forms in public.

Truth be told, it was after eight at night and getting dark outside, the weather was cool, so the coat wasn't totally out of place, even though it was used to mask the breasts that most men don't have.

His roaming hands finally reached my ass. He was sure to have felt the added bulk of material under my loosely fastened jeans. With my hands now wrapped around his neck, holding his head so our lips would be tight together, it was hard to signal him to remove my jeans. I didn't want to break the kiss, but knew I had to do something for him to get the full effect of my outfit. Parting slightly, I whispered, "Unfasten my jeans". He moved his hands between our pressed bodies, forcing us apart slightly and unclasped the belt. The jeans button was already open and the zipper already part way down, which together allowed me to shimmy a bit and have the leans slide down my legs. With a bit of footwork, I managed to pull them off without letting go of him. The skirt I had hidden under the jeans unfurled into place. He stretched back a bit to see the full picture and whistled at the sight. He loved to see me dressed as a woman almost as much as dressing up himself.

Our visit was timed around his schedule, and he had not had time to get dressed himself yet, but that would change soon; however, not too soon as he pulled me back into another long passionate kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I asked him to get dressed for me. I had brought a few things with me for him to wear, but I let him decide if he wanted those or something of his own. He led me to the spare bedroom where he had his bag of clothes already out of its hiding place. I knew that most of his own clothes were lingerie, since they were easier to hide from his unsuspecting wife, so I brought a few things he could wear over that instead of bringing more lingerie; but I did have something special in that department for later. He chose some things and then, as I sat on the bed and watched, stripped out of his man clothes completely. I enjoyed seeing him naked, but I knew it was not something he was completely comfortable with, he preferred to have at least women's lingerie on, if not fully dressed. Even standing in the hall kissing me in his man-clothes, was something that took a long time for him to get comfortable with.

I restrained myself from reaching out and taking his now hard cock in my hands or even my mouth. I knew it would be better for that to wait. It had been a long time since we were together, and I knew it was probably a long time since he last came. I didn't want to curb his excitement too soon, rather I had a plan to hopefully extend it quite a bit and give him something new to think about when I wasn't there.

He pulled on a pair of baby blue panties, and a matching bra. He was very adept at putting both on as he had done so many times before. As he reached for a pair of his regular pantyhose, I offered, instead, a pair of crotchless hose I had brought. He seemed to struggle a bit figuring out the legs and alignment, so I helped him sort it out, and then helped him glide them up his legs; this put me in the perfect position to give his panty covered cock a nice kiss. The first of many. He then slipped one of the dresses over his head. He was ready, and so was I. It was time for the twist in our regular plans.

"I want you to give me a tour of the house, take me into every room." He looked at me with a bit of surprise. I knew we had talked about just playing in the spare bedroom, but I wanted him to see me in every room of his house; part of my memory making plan. Since we were already in the basement, he led me through the few rooms that were there and able to get into without hassle. The first room was the laundry room. "Do you do lot of laundry yourself, or does Grace do it all?"

"I do some, but she does the majority."

I pulled him into my arms and kissed him, pushing him back against the washing machine. My hand slid down to his crotch and rubbed his hard cock briefly through the dress and lingerie he was wearing. Kneeling, I lifted the dress and kissed his bulge through his panties.

We went to the next room, a small storage area, where I did the same thing. When we moved upstairs, we went to the kitchen first. It was a small galley arrangement, but I took him into my arms and kissed him passionately as I pressed him back against the fridge. Dropping to my knees once more, I kissed his cock through the panties again.

The dining room was separated from the kitchen by a small island where there was a table large enough for four people. After kissing him hard, I asked, "Where do you usually sit?" He pointed to his chair. I had him sit there and then knelt before him, once again lifting his dress, and kissing his cock. This time I pulled the panties aside to suck his cock for a quick moment.

"Where does Grace sit?" He pointed to her chair, and I sat in it. Pulling his hand, I had him on his knees. He didn't hesitate to take my cock out of my panties and begin sucking it. I was wearing crotch-less pantyhose also which made it easier to access. I coaxed him off after a bit and asked him to continue the tour. He led me to his office where I repeated the process of having him sit as I sucked him in his office chair.

The next stop was the living room; there were two lounge chairs there, but no sofa. I again asked which was his. Pushing him into it, I once more gave his cock a few seconds of mouth action. When I got up, I moved to his wife's chair and sat down. He didn't need any prompting to come over and begin sucking my cock on his knees in front of her chair.

Tapping him on the shoulder, he let my cock drop from his mouth as he looked at me. I stared, not at him, but at the door to the master bedroom that adjoined the living room in his small house. I saw him in my periphery, turning slowly towards the direction I was looking. His head snapped back and he said, "oh, I don't know."

Thinking back on the idea, it could have been considered kind of creepy that I wanted to perform a sexual act with him in every room of his house, and even go so far as to have him sitting in his normal spots when I sucked his cock, and then had him suck me while I sat in his wife's regular spot. Having said that though, imagine the memories he is going to have when his wife is on about something, or mad at him about something else; he'll be able to send his mind back in time to this night and remember the joy he felt in that very same spot. That is what I wanted for him, and that is, I hope, what I gave him that night.