Hot Mare Summer

Story Info
Stallion breaks in virgin donkey in heat.
1.3k words
4.35
29.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
118 Followers

This story contains anthropomorphic/furry characters. All sex is consensual, even when it seems like dubcon, and all characters are over 18

------------

If there was one thing Harrison loved, it was getting his hands on a nice virgin mare. He would trade anything if it meant he got to be the first one to break in a pussy. The clydesdale had been working at Sommer Ranch for twelve years now as a stud. He'd had his fair share of experienced mares and-- don't get him wrong, there's something to be said for a sopping wet pussy that knows how to take a breeding-- but it's the new ones that really get him going. Knowing that his seed's going to be the first in that womb really gets him going. There's a reason his impregnation success rate is so high.

The start of every summer, mares start coming in from across the county. He gets to watch his appointment list grow as they practically line up to be bred by him. He notices a somewhat low amount of new women. The number of red V's next to names has him disappointed.

It happens every now and then. There aren't always girls who need a stud to break them in and there aren't always very many girls for the summer. He does take notice of the singular "Donkey" listed under the Breed category. He's never had a donkey before. The idea perks him up as he thinks about getting a real stubborn mare under him.

The weeks until her appointment are agonising the longer he thinks about that donkey. He does his job as usual though and gives horny mares his load until it's time for his virgin donkey.

She gets a separate pasture where other horses won't be able to see what's happening. Old Sommer insists she be hitched to a breeding post no matter what, to make sure she doesn't damage his star stud. The compliment makes Harrison blush and twitch in his shorts. Within two hours, he is informed she's ready for him.

Indeed Nicole is ready, her hands cuffed to the post and her head held by a lead rope close to the wood. Her grey flank twitches with annoyance, tail flicking and ears pinned back. She eyes him up and down, taking a long moment to inspect the bulge in his shorts. He can smell how ready she is.

It's easy to see the way estrus is affecting her. Her body shudders and she'll shake her head in its restraints, stomping her feet as slick flows like a river between her thighs. Harrison's cock, which had previously been at half-mast, slides out of the sheath in an instant. He drops his gym shorts from around his waist.

Nicole snorts and shakes her head. "Don't think you're getting anywhere near me with that beast," she sneers. Despite her words, he can see her lips clench.

"You seem rather certain of that," Harrison growls smoothly. He approaches her exposed backside, fondling his balls. Seeing how her cunt drips with arousal up close has his blood pounding.

He inspects her from just beyond the range of her legs, not wanting her to kick at him. She's considerably smaller than he had expected, he suspects about a foot shorter than him upright. It makes sense. Donkeys aren't really known for their size and he is a clydesdale. Despite the height difference, she clearly has some strength in those legs. The muscles in her thighs tense and flutter with every movement she makes.

Harrison finally decides to approach her from the side. He settles a hand on her that takes up nearly half her back. Slowly he moves it back to where her tail hangs over her ass. Nicole bucks under the touch but he grabs her tail and pulls it up to present her cunt.

"You telling me you don't want this pretty pussy bred? I bet you'd make some damn good babies," he said, whistling at the sight.

"When I signed up I assumed they would give me someone more manageable in size. I didn't think they would pair me up with you."

"Aw, don't be like that darling. I've got the best success rate on the ranch and the most positive reviews. I was the best one to give you to." Harrison sends his hand lower, ghosting over her puckered asshole to touch the swollen flesh of her cunt lips. She nickers and stamps a foot at the touch.

He's almost tempted to give her shit for the way she melts under the touch of a stallion, but he would rather take advantage of the fact that she hasn't noticed him moving around behind her. His cock stands straight and at attention, almost higher than her ass. He strokes two fingers over her dripping slit and uses them to spread open the lips. The smell that hits him is heavenly and he curls his lip as instinct takes over.

She doesn't open her eyes until he nudges the fat head of his cock against her entrance. Panicking, she kicks and tugs against her halter. Her hoof barely misses his balls. He snatches it out of the air and holds it up to make her stumble. She jerks in his hold and tries kicking out her other leg. It only succeeds in unbalancing her against the breeding post.

In the confusion, he lines himself up and puts that workhorse strength to use. His cock sheathes inside her tight, virgin pussy in seconds. Before she can try to wriggle away from him, he wraps his arms around her midsection and holds her snugly to his body.

"Oh fuck, good girl," he grunts when he feels her tighten around him. He can feel almost everything, the way she shifts and clenches around his thick horse cock.

Nicole pants like she just ran a mile. He feels her flank trembling under his chest. She lifts her feet up to half-heartedly kick at his legs, but she misses more than she hits him.

Now that he's managed to get inside her, Harrison starts doing his actual job. He pulls out to make sure she's gotten him nice and wet, then starts going to town. His hands go from her hips to the breeding post, which he uses as leverage to pound into her.

This is why he loves his job; feeling the tight, silky insides of a mare in heat. Some wild DNA must take over while he does this, telling him to use her like a fleshlight. It makes him snort and fuck Nicole like a beast, giving her every last inch of his length.

She cries out with each thrust. Any privacy provided by this separate pasture is long gone and the whole ranch can hear what they're doing. It drives him wild hearing her moan for him. His hips slap into her ass haphazardly, hooves digging into the dirt as he fucks her like it's the last thing he'll do.

He was close the moment he got inside her but what pushes him over the edge is when she brays and squeezes tightly around him.

Harrison grabs her by the hips once more and pulls her back while thrusting forward, getting himself as deep inside her as he can manage. Nicole shudders at this and releases another spurt of liquid that splatters across the dirt.

He groans as he finally comes in her. His balls quiver with each burst of semen that spills into her freshly deflowered pussy. She shakes under him, overwhelmed by her breeding.

They both hiss in pain and pleasure when his flared head slips out of her hole with a slick, sloppy sound. He takes a moment to observe his work. It takes a good while for the first drops of cum to spill out, but he makes sure to push them back in. The feeling of his fingers inside her makes Nicole clench and moan for more.

Harrison smiles down at the sight of another job well done. He will breed her a few more times, but the first time is always the most important to him. He likes to make sure he breaks them in on his cock properly.

Nines35711
Nines35711
118 Followers