Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrana kissed her sister lightly on the lips, "Let's go in and get dinner ready. So, do you want to surprise him tonight or tomorrow night," asked Terrana.

"So you are ready to do this then," asked Trista.

"After witnessing that kiss and your reaction, and then my panties, umm yea. If I had that kind of reaction just from watching him kiss you, I could only imagine what watching my sister take my husbands cock will be like. Consider this your signal, I am ready."

Trista groaned at the imagery running through her mind. She followed Terrana into the house for dinner.

Later that evening, Killian made his way upstairs to take a shower from his long day of work and travel. Terrana had finished her shower and prepared herself in the bedroom. Once finished she lay in bed waiting for Killian stark naked and already turned on.

Killian had just turned on the water and began rinsing his body off when the door to the bathroom opened. Peering out from the shower curtain to look out, he saw Trista standing in the mirror, removing her makeup.

"I thought I heard the door," said Killian.

"Yea I thought I would take my make up off before taking my shower. I'm not bothering you am I?" asked Trista.

"No, you're fine, I'm just making myself smell purty," laughed Killian.

Trista laughed at Killian and continued to get ready for her shower. She stood there and debated for a brief moment if she should go ahead and take her clothes off to be prepared for when Killian was done, or wait for him to finish and leave. Trista thought to herself how silly it was that there was only a single bathroom in the old house. I guess he has already seen me naked, she thought. That, however, did not stop the butterflies from churning in her stomach.

Trista kicked her socks off, and unbuttoned her shorts and hooked her fingers into the waistband. Killian had not closed the shower curtain all the way and could just see a sliver of his sister-in-law beginning to remove her clothes. His cock started to harden the moment he watched her pull her shorts down past her knees. As she kicked off her shorts, she reached up and pulled the tank-top over her head. As Killian took another look out of the shower, he watched Trista standing there in her thong and bra. Trista then reached behind her and unclasped her bra and shook it forward, letting it fall to the floor. Killian took his hand and slowly began to stroke his cock as he continued to watch his sister-in-law.

Trista stood roughly the same height as his wife at 5'2, he would guess she weighed around 120 to 130 lbs., give or take. Her hair was blonde and medium length just barely sitting on her shoulders. She had a prominent jawline that actually really turned him on. Her shoulders, not very broad, drooped downward slightly to her fit and tanned arms. Trista's 34B titties were white from zero exposure to the sun, and you could trace the lines of her fading tan. To him, her nipples were unbelievably fat and sat atop the thin darker and slightly raised areola sexily. Her size 8 jean size waist flared downward into her 36 inch wide hips, and the baby fat she still carried from her last pregnancy barely protrude outward. GOD her hips thought Killian to himself, he already looked them over once but had refocused on them once again. They stood out to him, they gave her legs the appearance they bowed out gently, her thighs skewed upward to her hips starting from the middle part of her thighs. He traced the outline of her tight covered pussy with his eyes, the meaty labia pressing firmly against the fabric. As she turned slightly her ass, oh her ass. It was fucking hot, he thought to himself. Tight, tucked, and heart-shaped. He stood there soaping himself up imagining eating her ass.

Trista knew that Killian was watching her. This is why she took her time in removing every last shred of clothing she had on. Trista watched the apparent motion of his arm slowly stroking his cock as he stood in the shower. She reached up and slid her thumbs into the thin fabric of her g-string and hooked them around her finger. Slowly and seductively, she lowered her thong and let it fall to the floor. Finally, thought Killian as her pussy came into view. Freshly shaven smooth, no trace of hair anywhere her skin like her tits were pale from zero-sun. His cock was raging as he took in the sight of his sister-in-law.

As Trista seductively took her clothes off, her attention was split between that and watching Killian's shadowy shape behind the curtain.

With the steam from the shower covering the more delicate details Trista could still see plenty. Killian stood nearly 5'9, and if she had to guess his weight, she would suppose around 250lbs. He wasn't fit, in fact, he had a belly on him with little hair. Her ideal selection in men was the more fit, less flabby guy, but with Killian, she found him wildly sexy. His legs were muscular, which carried his chubby ass and belly well. His hair was shaved on the sides and faded downward into his neatly trimmed beard. His facial features made him look young, even though he was approaching 40. His jaw was tight and shaped proportionately and was very sexy thought Trista. Disappointed the steam was becoming thick and that she could only see the shape of his cock, Trista thought back to her sister's spectacular description. She smiled and hoped she'd get the chance to see it up close.

Killian quickly rinsed his body and turned off the shower. He reached his hand out of the shower and grabbed the towel. "I'm going to get out of the shower now so you can get in," announced Killian.

"Go ahead, I'm just waiting to get in," responded Trista.

Killian covered his body, carefully holding the towel away from his throbbing erection. He opened the shower curtain to Trista standing there naked from head to toe. As she smiled, Killian stepped out of the tub. "I made sure I used all the hot water for you," Killian chuckled. Trista laughed and smacked Killian on the ass as she climbed into the shower. "You better have left me some hot water, punk," teased Trista.

"No worries, if it's cold, you won't be cold for long," smirked Killian as he was closing the door to the bathroom.

Trista stood in the shower, contemplating what Killian had just said to her. She started to rinse her body and grabbed the wash and the sponge to begin cleaning off. Trista reached between her legs and realized how wet had become. This is ridiculous how wet my pussy has been the last three weeks she thought to herself. Trista concluded that she actually enjoyed knowing that she was in a near-constant state of arousal. After all, she has never been in a similar position with anyone. She was, however, finding it difficult to keep clean panties on.

Terrana had been laying in bed waiting for Killian to join her. She looked down at her painted red toenails and slowly admired how well her sister painted them. Terrana brought her right foot up and rubbed her smooth tan left leg. As she relaxed and stretched her leg, she ran her fingers from the tips of her knee to her left thigh. As if in slow motion her hand moved upward to just between her legs carefully avoiding a touch to her clit. The neatly trimmed hair covering the chubby pooch just above her clit lay flat, allowing her to see her erect, fleshy pink clit peeking out from its dark pink hood. She couldn't resist and gently teased her own slit just briefly then continued to run her fingers across the baby fat still sitting on her motherly physique. She grimaced slightly as she really disliked this part of her body. She quickly brought her hand to her left milky white tit and looked down at the silver piercing hugging each side of her dark fat nipple. The areola was wide and prominent unlike her sisters and lay flat pushing her nipples out from her tit. She moaned at the sensation running through her fingers. Her skin from head to toe was soft from the cocoa butter lotion she applied before laying down. As she caressed her entire body, her senses took over the nerves throughout her body.

Killian entered the bedroom where his wife was lying nude on the bed, legs sprawled out. He marveled at how gorgeous she was laying there. Her 5'2 frame stretched the length of the bed almost entirely. Her 180 pound thick and curvy body carried around her motherly figure very well. As he walked in closer, Terrana spread her legs for him as if to say "come fuck me." As he inched his way closer, he could smell her intoxicating sex permeates from her freshly shaved cunt, the dark pink pussy lips splayed out and visibly wet. Her clit was greeting him like it always does -- wet, erect and ready to be toyed with. His eyes found her milky 36D titties gently part to the sides as she lay there. And the dark areola now alive as goose pimples worked their way to push her erect spongy pink nipples out and upward.

Killian's cock had not retreated from the bathroom and now watching his wife lay there seductively and a bit raunchy holding her legs open for him to gaze upon, he was harder than ever.

Killian hesitated no longer and hopped into bed next to his wife and placed a tender kiss on her erect nipple.

"Ooh I have missed you," smirked Terrana evilly.

"I have missed you too, baby, so very much," responded Killian.

Terrana reached down between Killian's legs for his cock. She opened her mouth in mock amazement that he was already hard.

"You have pretty much kept me this way for the last three weeks. I was considering going to the hospital but then realized that I don't take the little blue pill. I figured they would just push me out of the door and tell me to get laid," chuckled Killian.

Terrana laughed at his silly joke. One thing she loved the most about Killian was the ability to make her laugh in any situation. He has undoubtedly brought happiness into their relationship.

"No more talking right now okay baby," whispered Terrana as she placed her finger over his mouth.

Killian grabbed Terrana's face and made love to her mouth with his tongue. He gently sucked her tongue as his left hand reached up to pinch, pull, and squeeze her right nipple. She still tasted of the margarita she had right after dinner. He could smell the peach shampoo in her hair and the faint hint of her perfume, Deep Red. God, he had missed her. Killian opened his hand palm down and ran down Terrana's belly. He loved gently rubbing the area she hated the most. He felt the need to give it attention to reaffirm to his wife how much he loved it. Gently his hand pressed down toward the tuft of hair above her clit. He stroked the tiny pubic hairs and teased gently with his middle finger on her protruding clit.

"Oh God, I have missed your touch," softly groaned Terrana.

Killian smiled while looking into her eyes and then locked his lips around her pierced nipple. As his finger continued stroking her slipper clit his tongue teased her left nipple. Terrana spread her legs further indicating to her husband she wanted and needed more. She reached up and placed her hand on the top of his and pushed it further down and with her middle finger pushed his middle finger into her burning snatch. As Killian bit down on Terrana's nipple, he shoved a second finger into her fiery cunt. Sawing in and out of her with his thick knuckled fingers. It didn't take long for Terrana's body to react to her husband fingering her juicy slit. Killian pulled his lips from her fat nipple and kissed her deeply.

Continuing their kiss, Killian kissed his wife down her chin and to her chest and beyond. He paused to place kisses in the shape of a heart on her belly. As Killian placed his last kiss, he reached up and used his arms to move his body further down the bed. Hovering over her pussy, he could feel the heat emanate from between her legs. He could again smell the aroma of her drenching cunt as his nose came closer. He placed kisses on each of her thighs, and as Terrana began to softly moan again, his tongue darted and pressed against her swollen clit. Fire shot into her aching cunt as Killian started licking and sucking the tiny fat nub. Killian slid his fingers back into her as she closed her legs around Killian's head.

Trista had finished her shower and stepped out in the freezing air of the hallway. She quickly moved toward the bedroom she had been sleeping in with her sister since she had arrived. As Trista touched the door handle, she heard her sister's moaning. Not sure if she should enter, she thought back to just a couple of hours ago when her sister gave her the signal without question. She turned the handle to the door and stepped in.

Closing the door behind her, she noticed she entered without making her presence known. As her sister lay there moaning, Killian was between her legs sucking the juices from her clit. Trista's own pussy began throbbing, and with nerves tangling in her stomach, she moved forward slowly. Killian was laying on his left side at the end of the bed. One leg bent upward resting flat against the wall, and his other leg bent dangling down off the bed. His cock extremely hard and lewdly facing her twitched each time Terrana moaned. She looked over at her sister as she opened her eyes to see her standing there. Terrana gave her a devilish smile and a slight nod. Killian had just returned his mouth to Terrana's fiery hole and began once again slithering his tongue into her tender, firebox her attention once again fading into her own pleasure.

Trista stood there, looking at Killian's cock and slowly moved forward she knelt down on the floor just inches away from him. With the sound of the fan rocking on the ceiling and Terrana's moaning, he still hadn't noticed his sister-in-law entered the room. His face was squarely occupied between his wife's legs, devouring her sweet juicy slit and fingering her sexy hole.

Leaning upward still not touching him, Trista opened her mouth and took in as much of Killian's length as she could. She felt the helmet of his cock and the salty pre-cum touch the back of her throat. She slowly closed her mouth around the spongy head of his cock and slowly begin to gently relax her throat, taking his thick length down til her nose rests against the base. As she coated his veiny shaft with her saliva, she could feel it pulsate on her tongue, making her pussy spasm and her throat gag. Pulling her head back to the tip of his bulging mushroom head, she gasped briefly and softly ran her tongue against his leaking slit playfully before closing her lips around the head, fully taking him in again.

Killian bit down on his wife's clit as he felt the sensation of Trista's mouth on his cock. Instantly he groaned into Terrana's leaking cunt, causing her to moan even louder. She opened her eyes lifting and propping up her body with her elbows watching her younger sister sucking her husband's cock, she felt that familiar wave of orgasm quickly build and release at the sight.

"Oh fuck I'm...I'm...go..cummm," Terrana tried to verbalize but couldn't as her orgasm struck her with ferocious waves of pleasure.

Killian slowly pulled his fingers out of his wife's ravaged pussy and looked down to watch Trista's lips pull outward as she sucked his cock back in.

"Holy fuck, exclaimed Killian as he gently placed his hand on the back of Trista's head.

Trista's muffled groans vibrated on Killian's erection as she continued to work over his fat veiny cock. She brought her right hand up and grabbed hold of his meat and began slowly jacking him into her mouth. She reached down with her left hand and started running her fingers along her own wet slit. Trista felt her own fire radiate from her deep within.

"God, you suck a good cock," moaned Killian as he tried his best to concentrate on Terrana's pussy.

"She eats a good pussy too baby," cooed Terrana.

Upon hearing this, Trista moaned again around Killian's cock. She felt the tip of his cock begin to grow under her constant sucking.

Terrana slid out from under Killian and motioned for him to move further up the bed, taking her place. Killian caressed Trista's face sliding his hand under her chin, letting her know that he was moving upward. As Terrana stood, she reached up and continued forcefully pulling on her own rock hard nipples. The pink flesh turning white as she pinched and pulled and returning to their dark pinkish color as she released them.

Killian used his arms and pulled his chubby naked body up to the top of the bed. Trista pulled her self up from the floor and placed her left knee on the bed. Killian reached down and grabbed hold of her left arm and reached for her right hand, helping her onto the bed with him. Killian looked down at his sisters in laws naked body and couldn't believe in his wildest imagination this would ever happen. As Trista climbed onto the bed with him, her small perky titties pointed downward and swayed gently. Killian noticed how her titties moved and realized that they must be full of milk. His mind exploded and wrestled with his cock trying to keep from cumming at the thought. He continued to pull Trista up onto him, and with her face hovering over his, he reached behind her head and pulled her face forward to his. Parting his lips with her tongue, Trista reached down and slowly stroked Killian's cock as Killian slithered his tongue into her mouth. Terrana watched the two of them kiss deeply and passionately and gently climbed onto the bed with her husband and her sister lover. As she looked forward, her body shuddered at the sight. Her husband's cock, wet and pulsating and massively erect just inches away from her sister's visibly juicy cunt.

Terrana leaned forward, sliding her tongue into her sister's fiery pink slit, tasting her pungent wetness.

"Fuuuuccckkkk," seethed Trista from the sultry kiss with Killian.

Trista pushed her body back into her sister's tongue, enjoying the sensation ripple through her body. Terrana kneeled and with her right hand reached up to wrap her fingers around Killian's thick pulsing cock. She reached up with her left hand and placed it gently on the top crease of her sister's ass, pushing it downward toward Killian's erection. Killian pulled away from Trista's face to look into her eyes. She looked down and gave Killian the sexiest, playful smile. He had never seen this side of his wife, and it blew his mind.

With Terrana's guidance, Trista's fleshy pink slit stretched around the thick helmet of Killian's cock, sucking him in. Terrana carefully inserted the tip teasing both Killian and Trista. As she pulled Killian's cock away from her sister's fire, she inserted him into her mouth.

As Killian felt the hot wetness of his wife's mouth, he maneuvered his arm down between his body and Trista's. With his palm opened, he cupped his sister-in-law's blazing pussy and inserted his middle finger and began messaging her hot velvety cunt.

"God baby I have missed this cock," moaned Terrana in between licking and sucking her husband's cock.

As Trista backed her pussy onto Killian's finger, she could feel Killian using his strength to adjust her, she growled loudly. "Mmm fuckkkk."

Terrana licked the backside of her husband's shaft down to his balls and gracefully sucked a testicle into her mouth. As she hummed, she reached down and sank her fingers into her own dripping cunt.

Killian continued the assault on Trista's tight snatch and raised his head and latched onto her left nipple. Instantly her nipple began to dribble milk into his mouth.

"Holy fuck Killian, that feels so fucking good," moaned Trista as Killian reached around with his other hand grabbing her tight cowgirl ass. Squeezing hard and pulling her down onto his hand, Trista ground her hips onto Killian as he thrust upward into her. He slid his second middle finger into her dripping snatch as she started moaning and grinding harder, indicating she was about to explode.