Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Faded Inhibitions - Terrana shares her husband.
9.9k words
4.54
15.4k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Midwest Summer is a series of several parts. For comprehension and flow, it's best to read the series in order.

Part 2 - Faded Inhibitions

It had been nearly three weeks since Terrana arrived home to see family and friends. She and her sister Trista have continued their intimate relationship confidently and respectfully. To keep her husband involved and honestly so she could keep the mental imagery close, Terrana spared no detail.

Terrana had come to expect, the subject of sharing Killian with another continued to creep into conversations with her sister Trista, just proof that it was on both their minds.

"You know, when I met Killian, I made it clear to him that I would never ever let another woman touch him," explained Terrana.

"I can see that Sissy, I mean it is one thing for him to be OK with sharing you, but I can see where you may not feel the same way if roles were reversed," agreed Trista.

Giving her sister a deep kiss. "I can see something is weighing on your mind, Sissy? What is it exactly" questioned Trista?

Terrana explained her dilemma and guilt for denying Killian the same pleasures that he had given her.

"He has assured me time after time that when we venture out, this is all that he needs as long we are open and honest with each other about our feelings. He truly gets off with our adventures, but I can't help but feel I deny him the chance to explore openly with others," said Terrana.

"It seems to me that he is willing to do whatever you are comfortable with Sissy. The fact that he began this, has embraced it and thoroughly gets off over it says that his trust in you is beyond a normal trust. I honestly wish I could find a relationship with so much trust. What about now? Would you ever consider sharing him with another woman if knowing you could trust that woman completely?" asked Trista.

"You know that's just it," said Terrana. "If you had asked me that a couple of years ago, I would have said no way in hell. Now, however, It does excite me to think about. Then I feel that if I were to allow it to happen, I would likely wonder if it were happening behind my back. I know Killian, and he would never do anything like that, which is why this perplexes me so much. Honestly, that is probably why he has never suggested it."

Why? Do you think I should? Are you volunteering?" questioned Terrana.

Trista took a moment and thought about how to answer her sister's question.

Seeing her sister struggle with her response, Terrana assured her. "I wouldn't have asked Trista if I didn't want to know. You don't have to worry about me getting mad or upset. This is not a normal topic by any means. This has honestly been a little hard to navigate because of the subject. You know I won't be mad, I would prefer you just speak your mind," responded Terrana.

"There was a time where I would have never spoken to you again had you asked this. We are way past the shock of everything, especially now that you and I have made love. I can also tell you I have never in my life looked at Killian that way, at least not until that first night you were here. I never went out of my way to determine my attraction to him. Don't get me wrong, Killian is a good looking guy. I guess what I am trying to say, I never thought of him sexually. Plus, so many things were running through my mind that night. I went from feelings of unbelievable arousal to way back to that night I walked in on you two having sex. Then, in a complete 360 went to thinking how wrong my thoughts were, to imagining him stroking his cock and me grinding my pussy against yours. It all happened in a flash. God, I am rambling," said Trista.

"Going back to the first night, when we were on the phone with Killian and lost in our passion, you moaned to Killian to unload deep into my cunt. I don't know what it was about you saying that, but it turned something on in me that I have never felt before," explained Trista.

Terrana laughed, "yea, I think we were all beyond worked up that night. The dirty talk always gets me going too," responded Terrana.

"I think sometimes that is the most shocking revelation out of all of this wife sharing and sexual exploration - how totally worked up I get. This was never me, not so open and willing, but reserved and closed-minded. I know what the reaction is for Killian and I know why he reacts the way he does now, but I never thought in a million years that I would be so incredibly turned on by it all," Terrana smiled.

Trista took her sister's hand and answered the question more directly.

"To better answer your question Sissy, if it happened, I would embrace the chance to get to bond with him the way you and I have bonded," continued Trista. The two sisters smiled and embraced before extinguishing their cigarettes and went back inside.

Later that evening, Terrana stood in front of the cabinet in the kitchen lost in thought. Her earlier conversation with Trista reminded her that Killian would soon be coming into town for a visit. There was much more to talk to him about. For the first time in their relationship, she was unsure of where to begin.

Reaching up into the cupboard for a glass, Trista grabbed Terrana from behind and wrapped her arms around her waist and squeezed.

"I love you, Sissy, I can't thank you enough for making me feel so special and even closer to you than I ever thought possible," said Trista.

Terrana turned around and wrapped her sister in her arms and pulled her close and kissed her deeply on the lips, "I love you too, and I couldn't imagine anyone else on this earth being my first female partner. All of this intimate affection is so strange but also feels perfectly right," Terrana beamed.

Both sisters smiled in agreement and poured their drinks and made their way to the back porch to soak in the hot tub.

Setting their margarita glasses down next to the hot tub both sisters began pulling their clothes off. Even in the warm summer air, the warm breeze was enough to erect their bikini covered nipples.

"OK, so I have decided that when the time is right, and you are still willing, I want you to be the one that I share Killian with the first time," said Terrana rather bluntly sliding into the water.

Trista sat next to her sister and smiled wide, "I cannot think of a reason why I would ever say no now," responded Trista.

"I am just not sure if I am 100% ready on this trip though. This rest of this week is going to wreck my nerves thinking about it because I know that Killian will be here soon," mentioned Terrana.

"Look, Sissy, I can only imagine how you must feel. If you are ready for it to happen, you are ready, and if you aren't, you aren't. If the opportunity presents itself and it would make you more comfortable, we can come up with a signal to let me know that you are ready. If the opportunity is there and you are not ready, then that's OK too. Just like me, I am sure Killian just wants to make sure that you are confident and happy. No pressures from him or me" smiled Trista reassuringly.

"I thought that if this does happen, I want it to be a complete surprise for him. Kind of like a gift for being such an amazing husband," said Terrana.

"You mean I get to wear a bow with nothing else on," laughed Trista.

Terrana and Trista relaxed in the hot tub and began formulating a plan. In doing so, they came to the conclusion that just talking about it, they were both creaming their bikini bottoms.

"I am getting horny just talking about this," whispered Trista to her sister.

"I was just going to say the same thing," responded Terrana as she reached out between her sister's legs.

Trista grabbed the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side, allowing Terrana's finger to slide silkily over her swollen pussy and parting the folds of her labia. Just as Terrana's finger buried into her sisters slit, Trista groaned and slowly closed her legs and began thrusting her hips onto her sister's fingers. The steamy water from the hot tub waving back and forth. Terrana reached over and pulled the fabric of her sister's bikini top to the side and latched on to her right nipple. Just as Trista started to succumb to an orgasm, Terrana sucked harder forcing streams of her sister's milk to flow down her throat. Trista grabbed hold of her sister's arm and rode her fingers to orgasm, jerking and shuddering as she leaked from her pussy and her tits. Coming down from her orgasm, Trista looked at Terrana, "OMG Sissy, I can't believe you just did that, we still have eyes." Trista pointed toward the door where their mother was only a few feet away.

They both laughed and talked about how crazy it was that just talking about being naughty could affect them so much. Still shaking off the quick orgasm, Trista took the opportunity to ask her sister about Killian's cock.

"I know it may never happen, but since I've thought about it now, I was curious what Killian's cock is like," asked Trista.

"Oh my God," hummed Terrana. "Before I met Killian, I was sure I had seen my fair share. Big, small, long, short, fat, and thin. I had not been real fond of any of my exes dicks and then when I saw Killian's the first time it was unreal. Finally, a man with a fine ass dick," Terrana said with a serious look on her face.

The two sisters looked at each other and burst out in laughter at Terrana's description of her husband's manhood.

"Honestly though, I felt it first. Shortly after we started seeing each other, we took a trip to that small airport just out of town. It was awesome with the runway lights being the only light we had. I took Killian's dick out of his pants while he fingered me. Truthfully, I had a hard time closing my hand around it. It is not the longest I've had maybe 7 inches, but to me, it is the perfect length. The difference though is the thickness, and Killian cock is very, very thick. Thicker than I've ever had or seen for that matter. And don't get me started on his balls. I love his balls, they are large and always full of cum. The helmet of his cock is perfectly spongy and the veins running the length of his shaft you can feel pulsate when it's inside you," described Terrana in graphic detail.

"Holy fuck Sissy, it almost sounds kind of scary," giggled Trista. "But it does sound really nice, though. The last couple that I've had were really long and skinny. I don't know, maybe it would have been different if it felt like they weren't just trying to bust a nut, ya know? Neither took their time and didn't care if I was satisfied and I miss that kind of fucking," Trista said as a matter of fact.

"One thing about Killian that you'll learn is that he is methodical with his cock and even more so with his fucking. For him, it serves a purpose, and that is to light my insides on fire. He never finishes without making sure that I orgasm, and he does it with intent and love. He is by far the best lover, friend, and husband I could have ever asked for," Terrana explained to her sister.

"See, I am a little jealous of that, but as long as you remain my Sissy and Killian remains my best and favorite Bubba, then I am happy," smiled Trista.

The sisters finished their conversation and climbed out from the hot tub. Grabbing their clothes, they headed inside and turned in for the night.

The following day, Terrana and Trista worked on cleaning the house and helping out their mother with laundry and grocery shopping in anticipation of Killian's arrival in a few short days.

"I can't wait until Killian is here," beamed Terrana at her sister as they drove down the road.

"Is it silly that I have butterflies in my stomach," asked Trista.

"Oh, you mean like the butterflies I have in my stomach. I always get butterflies with Killian, so it's not unusual for me," laughed Terrana.

At the grocery store, Trista grabbed a shopping cart and followed Terrana to health and beauty. Terrana turned down the aisle for personal items to find some lubrication and condoms.

"Uh, you need some douche?" Trista laughed.

Terrana playfully smacked her sister on the ass. "Well, I thought it might be best if we had some condoms in case things end up going like we have been talking about all week. Besides I don't know where all that's been." Terrana pointed toward Trista's crotch and rolling her head in exaggeration.

Trista pinched her sister's tit with mock surprise while they both laughed hysterically.

"So you weren't planning on using any protection at all?" Terrana questioned.

"Well... I've been on birth control for a while now Sissy. If this happens I was hoping to feel it inside flesh to flesh," Trista explained.

"Oh, well, in that case, I guess we don't need condoms then." Terrana paused and looked at her sister. So that's why you're still pumping milk, so you won't dry up," Terrana laughed piecing together the obvious.

"What about lubrication, do you like anal play," Terrana asked her sister.

"It's been a really long time since I've even considered letting anyone back there. We can get some and just see how things go, I guess. My cheeks stay pretty clenched, so I am going to have to be drunk, nasty horny with a side of extreme, or high as fuck to get me to release these," Trista chuckled as she turned her hip and smacked her own ass.

"I never thought I would enjoy it, in fact, it was one of those things that I made well known to Killian I would never do. Then there we were in the middle of a DP. It was beyond intense. I have actually let Killian fuck my ass few more times now, and I think I kinda like it," Terrana snickered under her breath.

"Just when I thought I really knew you," laughed Trista.

The pair finished their shopping and made their way to the house.

As they pulled into the driveway, another vehicle parked in the spot where Terrana was parking. She honked the horn somewhat irritated in hopes whoever it was would come to move their car. As she looked up onto the back porch, Killian walked out of the house waving and smiling, holding a red rose for his wife, and a pink rose for Trista.

Terrana nearly broke her neck, rushing to get out of the car without releasing her seat belt. With the car still running she managed to remove the seat belt rip open the door and jumped out and into Killian's arms. He embraced her tight and began kissing her passionately as if it had been years since they last saw each other. Terrana was reluctant to let him go.

Trista hung back and gave them their moment and then clicked the seat belt release, turned off the ignition and opened the door. She got out of the car and walked toward them to give Killian a hug. Just as she always had when she saw him. Trista stood there for a moment until Killian saw her. Killian handed the red rose to his wife. "I love you, baby - it's so good to see you,"

With his arms still around Terrana's waist, he grabbed Trista's arm and pulled her into a warm and tight embrace. Killian could smell his sister-in-law's apple shampoo as he embraced her. Her skin was soft and warm. Trista thought to herself how nice it felt and noticed it seemed a bit longer than usual. Just before Killian released her, he gave her a kiss on her neck just behind her ear and took in her smell and the taste of her skin. It was gentle and sweet, he thought to himself. Trista was actually shocked by his gesture and found herself covered in goosebumps. "I missed you too," smiled Killian handing Trista the pink rose.

"When did you get in baby! Oh, my GOD! I am so happy you're here," cried Terrana.

"Well, I pulled some strings and was able to get a flight out today. I let them know at work that I was heading out early. I had my luggage in the car with me already. I decided to head to the airport after work and took a chance. I was able to get a last-minute seat, and here I am," chuckled Killian.

Vicki had heard all the commotion and came out to help the girls unload the groceries from the car.

"I got hugs and kisses before anyone," danced around Vicki, laughing.

Trista and Terrana looked at each other and rolled their eyes at their mothers gloating and then laughed.

Trista and Vicki started carrying in the groceries as Killian looked at Terrana. "We should help get these in the house," he smiled.

"I am surprised you didn't give her a better kiss than that," Terrana said while poking Killian in the arm.

"Yea, like I am going to do that, not knowing if it's OK to do so," laughed Killian. I am a brave man, not a stupid one.

Killian and Terrana laughed and walked over to the car and unloaded the last of the bags and started carrying them into the house. "So should I give her a proper hello when I set these down inside," Killian asked, climbing up the steps.

"Well, I think it would only be proper, baby. After all, she has been more than willing to share herself with you on the camera. That's no small feat," Terrana poked fun back at Killian.

Once inside the house, Killian placed the bags down on the table. By this time, Trista was already in the food pantry, putting away food. As she returned to the table of groceries to grab another handful, Killian grabbed her forearm and gently squeezed it. Instantly she felt the butterflies and looked up at him and smiled, "It's really really good to see you, Killian."

"Yes, it is terrific to see you too, Trista. I have been told that I should have given you the proper hello that you deserve." Killian grabbed Trista by the waist and pulled her close to his chest. He leaned forward to place his lips on hers. Instantly Trista opened her mouth to accept the kiss sliding her tongue into her brother in laws mouth. As Killian responded by slowly slithering his tongue into Trista's mouth, she took the opportunity to gently nibble on his lip before their tongues collided in a fiery kiss. The two of them shared a kiss that had been building, especially considering the last few weeks. While the kiss only lasts a minute or so it seemed to Trista to last forever. Regardless of the amount of time, the mood and the heat in the kitchen turned way up.

"Certainly is warm in here isn't it Terrana, Vicki mentioned as she walked into the kitchen fanning herself.

"I agree, Mom," Terrana laughed who was oblivious and reached for the ceiling fan switch.

Killian finally let go of Trista and took the items that she was going to grab and placed them in the cabinet. As Killian disappeared around the corner. "OH MY GOD," mouthed Trista to Terrana.

Terrana snickered at her sister and noticed her face was flush and sweat started beading along her hairline and above her lip. As Trista grabbed her shirt and pulled it in and out to fan herself, she stood there and crossed her legs as she placed her hand on the box of macaroni and cheese.

Finally gaining her composure, she managed to finish putting away the last few items in front of her.

Trista grabbed her purse and head outside to the porch. Once outside, she set her bag on the table and lit a cigarette. She stood there looking out into the yard motionless. Terrana opened the door to join Trista outside.

"Are you OK," Terrana looked at her with a warm smile.

With a tear in her eye, "I have never in my life been kissed like that, Sissy. Holy hell I never, Oh My God, how," stuttered Trista. "How can you not kiss him? No wonder it's hard for you to be away from him," sighed Trista.

It was clear that the kiss Killian had given her actually made her emotional. Terrana soon realized that her sister had never been kissed passionately in her life.

"Trista, I'll be honest, I am the one that put him up to it. I figured after everything over the last few weeks you both deserved it. You have really never experienced a kiss like that, Sissy?" asked Terrana.

"Never have I have, I am still at a loss for words. I've always heard about, and of course, you see it in the movies the perfect kiss. I always figured it was a bullshit fairy tale and I gave up on those a long time ago. Now, I'm just blown away, really. I finally know what to expect in a kiss," smiled Trista as she lay her head on her sister's shoulder.