Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck meee," screamed Trista as she became flush in the face and released all over Killian's hand.

Killian released his mouth from his sister-in-law's tit and gritted his teeth, "Fuck baby, your gonna make me cum."

Terrana picked up her pace and gorged herself on Killian's cock. Forcing her head down entirely onto his erection, something she was rarely able to do. Her head came up, saliva leaking from her mouth as she gagged and gasped for air. She didn't slow down; she immediately rammed her mouth on his cock again just as forceful as before as Killian prepared for a massive explosion.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk," groaned Killian as he grabbed both cheeks of Trista's sexy tight ass.

Killian exploded in Terrana's mouth with force. She felt the sticky jizz coat her throat as half of it slide down, and the other half came shooting from the sides of her mouth. Killian threw his head back, overcome with a muscle stiffening orgasm. Killian continued his hold on to Trista's meaty heart-shaped ass and squeezed as he unloaded in his wife's mouth. Trista kissed Killian once more and climbed off and lay next to him.

Killian rolled over and pulled himself off the bed, inviting his wife to take his place. Trista moved closer to the wall on her left side while Terrana lifted her right leg and slowly climbed onto the bed. Kissing her sisters arm as she went. Trista giggled like a schoolgirl at the sensation of Terrana's kisses as they traveled up her arm. Terrana, with a little bit of Killian's cum still in her mouth, placed her lips on Trista and slide her tongue into her mouth, pushing jizz onto her tongue. Her eyes opened up wide, and then she smiled and returned her sisters kiss. Their tongues dancing together Trista nibbled and sucked on her sisters bottom lip just the way she loved it. Terrana reached up with her left hand and cupped her sister's right nipple and began tugging and pulling. Streams of milk gently flowed from her hard nipple as she moaned into Terrana's mouth.

"I never knew this stuff could be so good to drink and play with," giggled Terrana.

"I can't believe how erotic it is to watch my sister and now my brother in law, feed on my tits, fuck, its hot," snarled Trista with a smile.

Killian stood there, watching his wife and sister play with each other in bed. Before long, his cock became fully erect again. He stared at his wife's ass as she continued to kneel on the bed. While her upper body lay on top of her sister, her ass proudly wiggled in the air. Her slit was not just wet but creamy. You could see and smell the sexual fluid coat the outside of her lips. Killian moved toward the bed and reached out and rubbed his wife's ass from one cheek to the other.

"I can't believe you haven't jumped on his cock, Sissy," moaned Trista to her sister.

"I have a feeling that is about to change," smiled Terrana.

Killian bent down and ran his tongue the length of his wife's slit to her ass. He placed either hand on Terrana's ass and pulled her cheeks open, exposing her dark brown puckered asshole. He couldn't resist a minute longer and darted his tongue into her hungry hole. Terrana began gyrating her hips as Killian's tongue fucked her tight ass.

"Holy fuck baby, I love when you eat my asshole...holy shit yea...eat me," Terrana gritted hungrily.

Trista ran her fingers through her sister's hair before pulling her self further up the bed. She rested her back on the wall and pulled her legs out from under her sister and opened them wide. Terrana did not hesitate. Taking her left hand, she brought her fingers to Trista's lips. Trista opened her mouth and sucked her sister's fingers making sure to coat them thoroughly with her saliva. Terrana brought them down between her legs and in a singular motion pressed them against the folds of Trista's slit until her lips gave and in her fingers went in. Instantly, Terrana turned her hand palm up just as Killian had and bent the two fingers upward to probe at Trista's spongy center. Terrana spit the rest of Killian's cum and saliva mix in her mouth out onto Trista's clit, her tongue immediately began flicking her clit with slow upward licks.

Terrana's entire body was moved forward by Killian's tongue assault on her tight asshole. He continued to lick and breach her tight hole, forcing her full mouth on Trista's already cream leaking cunt.

As quick as it started, it ended. Terrana felt the cold air of the ceiling fan on her bare ass. She wondered why Killian and stopped his assault as it felt so good. She then turned her focus on Trista as she could feel Trista beginning to buck her hips upward. She knew it wouldn't be long before Trista squealed into another orgasm.

Killian stood behind his wife. His cock now full and rigid and ready to fuck. He stroked his meaty girth a few times then lined his cock at the entrance of his wife's slit and grabbed hold of her hips. Grabbing on tight, he rammed his cock in its entirety deep inside Terrana.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSS," hissed Terrana as she felt the entire length of Killian stretch her pussy wide filling her with his thick meat.

Killian continued his thrusting into Terrana as he leaned forward and grabbed her pierced nipples and pulled her titties back toward him slightly. Terrana had a hard time concentrating on Trista as her pussy was being fucked for the first time in weeks by the cock she loved the most.

"How you like that baby," confidently teased Killian. You want it deep?"

All Terrana could do was whimper. She had removed her fingers from Trista's fiery cunt and buried her face in deep. Trista could feel Terrana's whimpering and could feel her tongue and nose press into her each time Killian rammed his massively thick cock into his wife. Terrana reached up and grabbed hold of Trista's nipples and pulled them as her mouth assaulted her dripping cunt.

"Fuck Sissy...yea...fuck me...yea...make me cum," Trista groaned.

Just as Trista's orgasm began, Terrana's entire lower body began shuddering. Terrana could barely breathe as Killian rammed his cock over and over into her scorching cunt. She could feel not only her own orgasm build but also her sisters releasing into her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth Sissy, squirt all over my face," begged Terrana.

Killian slowed his pace gently but continued the deep rocking motion Terrana loved. He spit on her tight little asshole and without warning, grabbed hold of Terrana's chubby ass cheek and shoved his thumb into the tight ring of her sphincter. Now Terrana's pussy and asshole were under assault, and she could no longer hold her orgasm. Just as Trista's was finally subsiding Terrana burst out in a body shuddering, hip-thrusting, pussy spasm, asshole contracting orgasm. She made no sounds as her head lifted from her sister's crotch with her mouth open. She was frozen. The orgasms took over her entire body as Killian rammed two more times hard, and then slowly withdrew being gifted with his wife's first official drenching all over his stomach. Her body was no longer able to stay upright on its own, she fell forward on her sister and collapsed. Both Trista and Terrana lay there caressing each other as Killian stood there watching.

As Terrana caught her breath, she looked up at Killian and then looked at Trista.

"Are you sure you're ready to fuck him," asked Terrana.

Trista didn't say a word. She lay flat with Terrana on her right side against the wall. Trista opened her legs wide her milky tits still leaking down the sides of her breast.

"Right now, Bubba this is all yours," said Trista looking up at Killian.

Killian positioned himself on the bed. He grabbed hold of Trista's knee and pushed them out further. His cock covered with his wife's cunt juice, stood straight out, taking aim for Trista's fiery and dripping snatch. Placing his left hand on the wall, he moved his hips forward and down. The tip of his cock slowly entered Trista. "OH MY GOD," Trista mouthed as Killian lowered himself further sinking more and more of his cock into her already overworked fuck hole. She wasn't entirely prepared for the thickness. It felt perfectly in her mouth, but now, it felt like her pussy was on fire from being stretched too far.

"Hold it for a second, you have a thick fucker don't you," groaned Trista as she allowed herself to get used to the girth.

Killian chuckled lightly and waited until he felt Trista begin to thrust her hips upward onto his cock. He took his cue and continued to move forward finally sinking the final quarter-inch until he felt his sister-in-law's pubic bone mash against the base of his cock. Killian began rocking in and out slowly at first. Taking in the sight of his wife caressing her sister while burying his cock deep inside her. Terrana softly toyed with her own clit and tweaked Trista's nipples while Killian began methodically fucking with intensity.

Killian paused and withdrew from her juicy cunt. For only a second, he slapped the head of his cock on her clit. He spit a few more times and sunk his cock back into her. Trista moaned loudly begging Killian to fuck her.

"Fuck me like you own me," grimaced Trista as Killian fed her his cock.

Killian looked at Terrana with wide eyes.

"You heard her baby, own your Sissy's cunt, now fuck her like you own it.

Trista moaned louder as she heard her sister instruct her husband to own her pussy. She was on fire. Every touch on her skin was an electrical wave that ran its course through her body and right to her throbbing pussy.

"Here baby why don't you lay down and let Trista ride you like the cowgirl she is," winked Terrana.

The three of them rotated positions. Terrana stood up, grabbed her robe, and head out the door. "I'll be back in a few, I need a drink."

Killian sat on the bed, ready to lay down. He looked up at Trista and smiled, "are you doing, OK?" Trista's body from her chest to her head was bright red.

"I'm fine. Now lay down and let me slide on top of your sexy cock," said Trista pushing Killian down onto the bed the rest of the way.

Trista climbed her way up Killian's body and straddled his midsection. She leaned forward, kissing him with force as she lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. Trista stretched her arms outward and pushed herself up and back, easing herself further until she felt his balls resting against her ass. "I can't believe your cock feels this fucking good, Killian, Jesus fucking Christ it's so thick," moaned Trista as she slowly started rocking her hips. Killian reached up and grabbed her shoulders and rubbed them softly as he looked up to watch Trista's full, wide hips rock on either side of him. "I still can't believe this is all happening," said Killian. Trista responded by adjusting her legs, lifting her hips high to the point his cock might pop out and then thrust down, burying his bulge again. She rotated her hips up and slammed herself down over and over, each time reaching closer to climax. Killian bent his legs at the knees forcing her upper body to lay on his chest. As he kissed her, he turned her head and whispered, "I hope you're ready."

Trista had no idea what that meant. In a split second, she felt her pussy stretch even more as Killian began meeting her rocking hips and thrusting his cock forcefully upward into her raw cunt. As she rotated and came back down, she could feel the tip of his cock press against her spongy g-spot. This was the first time in her life that she had ever felt a cock hit her spot. She instantly lost all control.

As Killian continued thrusting his thick fuck stick into his sister-in-law, he latched on to her right nipple to suck her sweet milk while he grabbed her left nipple and sprayed it all over his neck and chest.

Trista cried out in the most intense orgasm she's ever felt. Her body thrashed on Killian as he continued to pound his cock deep inside her, over and over he continued to prod her spongy womanhood.

"Oh my fucking god," was all Trista could say, the rest of her orgasm remained breathless and silent.

Killian was at his breaking point as well. The milk coating his tongue, his sister-in-law literally leaking from her cunt down his cock onto his balls. Her pussy contracting with each thrust in and feeling himself against the walls of her insides he was beyond ready to explode.

Terrana had entered the room carrying three glasses and the margarita pitcher. She watched intently as her sister arched her back, Killian feeding from her nipple and forcing his cock into her sister. Terrana took one look at her husband and knew he was about to cum just by the expressions on his face. She also knew all too well now that Trista was still in the middle of her orgasm. She placed the drinks down on the table and slowly walked over just to the side of Trista.

"Fill her cunt Killian, unload your sticky baby juice into her fertile cunt," coaxed Terrana loudly.

Trista turned her head toward her sister with the most wicked grin. Finally able to verbalize her pleasure she moaned at hearing Terrana's direct commands to her husband, "GOD DAMN BUBBA, FILL MY FUCKING PUSSY FULL!"

Trista looked down at Killian who was looking directly at her.

"I told you to fuck this cunt like you own it, now own it. I want to feel the head of your cock swell as you unload deep inside." Trista whispered to Killian as she felt the tip swell in her.

Killian relaxed his legs as Trista began to rhythmically grind her shaven cunt into his cock.

"Oh fuck, I am going..." Killian too lost the ability to speak as his throbbing veiny cock, and spongy cum filled head began releasing wave after wave of cum into his sister in-law's scorching red hot pussy. Trista coming down from her orgasm immediately started to feel a second tremor building with an intensity to release. Feeling the heat of her brother in law's cum splash against the walls of her pussy, she tightened her legs and continued to ride out the electricity bursting through her cunt.

Killian exploded four massive amounts of cum into Trista's velvety slit. As her secondary orgasm finally receded she fell forward allowing Killian's cock to finish unloading in her and then slipping out. The amount of cum that seeped out of Trista was unbelievable thought Terrana. Between her own juices and Killian's sticky creamy goo, this was the first time Terrana had ever seen a pussy so full it was literally leaking.

As Terrana giggled, "hold on a second, you guys you won't believe this." Terrana turned on the camera on her phone to record and show them just how full her sister was.

Trista fell beside Killian and stretched her arm across his chest as he held her close. "I actually have never felt physically full after sex, holy fuck it feels intense," sighed Trista. They kissed like long lost lovers as Terrana fixed drinks for them all.

"Hopefully it won't be the last time either of you is so full of love," chuckled Killian.

The trio finished their drinks and smoked an after sex mint and silently wished and hoped the next steps in their relationship and before long slipped into a deep, peaceful sleep.