Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
Terrana resigns to the fact she is now a cock whore.
8.5k words
4.58
16k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Midwest Summer is a series of several parts. For comprehension and flow, it's best to read the series in order.

Part 4 -- After All These Years

Terrana lay in bed, thinking about the last several weeks. Never had she felt her life could feel so complete and full of so much love. Her sister Trista created new emotions in her; emotion she was familiar with but struggled to fully accept.

Stroking gently, Terrana ran her fingers through her younger sisters hair. She leaned over and placed kisses on Trista's neck, tasting the dried sweat on her skin from their lovemaking session the night before. Trista still smelled of apple shampoo and Cool Water perfume. The sweet scents Terrana breathed in had such a lasting effect.

Trista pulled her arms from the blankets and wrapped them around her sister, nestling into her neck as she woke. Both smiling at the closeness they shared. Trista turned her head as Terrana looked down, locking lips to her older sisters. That same feeling they felt the first night together still burned deep each time they kissed.

"I can't believe it's been over a month since our first time together," whispered Trista.

Terrana smiled, "and you still have the same effects on me."

"I'm going to have a hard time when you leave. You don't have but a couple weeks left," Trista sighed.

Terrana pulled her sister close and stroked her face, "I love you so much."

Trista couldn't help herself, she felt her own emotions and that of her sister in all her sincerity. "I know, I love you too," she replied.

"I mean, I really love you. The only other time I've felt this strongly was when I realized I was in love with Killian," Terrana responded.

Trista sat herself up in the bed. A surprised look on her face quickly turned into a wide smile. "I honestly thought I was the only one that felt that way. The feelings I have for both you and Killian have developed way past a natural feeling. I've been trying to figure out if it was just the raw emotion of our lovemaking or if it was something else. Could I really be falling in love with them? I've honestly never felt this way," explained Trista.

"I know how you feel. We are not supposed to feel this way, not in the natural order of things anyway. At the same time. I've never been more sure of anything except for Killian. These feelings are all new and I've been trying to navigate it all. I can only equate it to falling in love. It's the closest feeling of raw emotion I've ever felt. I honestly believe that's why all of this between you and I moved way past lust within mere moments the first time we touched sexually. It was just different," Terrana explained to her younger sister.

"This is going to be even harder when you leave," Trista began to cry.

"I know, but that's why I wanted to ask you to move to the East coast and live with us," smiled Terrana.

The subject came up jokingly on several occasions recently, so it was indeed a surprise for Trista when she realized her sister was serious. "Are you serious Sissy. I mean really, really serious," questioned Trista.

Terrana nodded, and Trista threw herself on top of her sister. Terrana continued to stroke her sister's hair as she laid on top of her. "When we dropped off Killian at the airport the last thing he said to me before telling me he loved me, of course, was he would begin the preparations to have you and the kids move," Terrana explained.

"That's why you were so excited to see him go. I was wondering how you could be just as happy to see him go as you do when he comes," laughed Trista as she laid back down to cuddle with her sister.

As the two sisters lay snuggled in bed, Terrana started mentally playing back the summer's best moments. Terrana realized she was actually good with her mother and husband fucking and playing nasty with each other for the remaining week he was there. She was confident that before he left all three of his women were truly happy in their adventures. Yet, equally unhappy he had to return home. She also knew that once her stepfather Loren found out that he would more than likely approach her for the same.

Loren was a great guy now that the years had passed. About 20 years prior, Terrana held a different view. Loren was a nice looking man at 24 and even now there is a certain appeal to him. Terrana's big hold back was that he was a 24-year-old man trying to hook up with her, aa younger female. An acquaintance of the family, Loren was fun to drink with but he never stopped drinking. After Terrana made it clear she had no interest, she found Loren and her mother in bed and the rest is, as they say, history.

Terrana's reluctance about the possibility of this happening was with merit. However, for the last month and a half, she had enjoyed her husband turning her into a cock whore. Knowing that her husband loves her and that she and her sister appear to be falling in love, Terrana was no longer 100% against fucking her stepfather.

Vicki had asked Terrana if she was going to consider bedding her husband. At the time Terrana was still unsure if she would be willing. However, she also knew that for the sake of reality, she might jump at the chance just because it was kind of nasty and which made her wet. Terrana only promised her mother that if an opportunity presented itself and she was so moved, then yes.

The next evening after a long day gearing up for Loren's return. Terrana walked out to the deck with her margarita, her cigarettes and in her sexy little robe. She showered knowing full well she was going to soak the tension out in the hot tub. Removing her robe she hung it up on a pulled out screw just to the left of the door and climbed in.

"So. We are going to need to get some things from the grocery store, I will make a list. I was also hoping to find a new summer dress for his return celebration. Oh, and we need to make sure everyone that has said they are coming, is actually coming," Vicki rambled walking out the sliding door onto the deck.

"Mom, calm down. Terrana and I will go to the grocery store and find some dresses. All you have to do is call like 4 people and make sure they are coming over. Once you know for sure, let us know and we can adjust the grocery lists. No big deal, really," Trista said calmly following her mother.

Terrana sat back in the hot tub listening to her mom and sister about all the details. The midnight air stifling due to the high humidity, the only relief they seemed to get was the gentle breeze coming in from the north.

Scooting over, Trista gracefully entered the hot tub and sat next her sister stark naked. Terrana placed her hand on her sisters knee and rubbed it upward. Watching her sister take a drink of her margarita, Terrana noticed her sister glancing at her and smiling. As Terrana mentally traced her sultry lips, she tingled inside when her sisters lips pulled away dampened from her glass.

Breaking her attention from her sister, her mother. Terrana watched Vicki shed her bra and panties and begin attempting to climb into the slippery hot tub. Reaching for her mothers arm, she took her glass from her and set it on the table next to the hot tub, while Vicki carefully climbed in.

"I guess that will work Sweety," Vicki said to Trista.

"Yea, we can have that knocked out pretty quick. We can run to get the dresses first and that should give you plenty of time to call and confirm everyone," Trista agreed.

While they relaxed in the hot tub, Trista turned her body and nestled in between Terrana's legs. They gently stroked each other as their mother went on about other details she had no control over.

Finally, approaching one in the morning, all three ladies climbed from the hot tub and head upstairs for a good nights rest.

The following morning Terrana and Trista grabbed their coffee and head out to the mall to find the dresses. Vicki was finally calm and relaxed as she watched them walk down the steps. "Have fun and please make sure you find something summery."

"We got it mom.," Trista and Terrana laughing in unison.

After a few stops Terrana decided to take a chance on a trendy new store in the mall. Within minutes, Trista found a dress in different colors and prints that she felt would look good on all three of them.

"Would it be silly if we all wore the same dress just in different colors and patterns," asked Trista.

"Not really. Maybe we should try these dresses on and see how they look first," suggested Terrana.

Terrana and Trista entered the dressing room together. Trista removed her shorts and top and pulled the dress over her head and shimmied into the soft shear fabric. The front of the dress crossed over her 34B breasts and tied to the opposite side. The fabric came together midway between the belly button and the bottom of her tits. The waste line was defined with a solid pleated skirt on the one side and sheer fabric on the other. The entire dress was finished off with a thin sheer tie over the waist.

"Wow, it certainly doesn't cover much, does it? This is a zero bra dress," chuckled Terrana.

"I agree, but I really like it," said Trista.

Terrana and Trista both tried on their dresses and agreed that they would be perfect. Terrana picked the red floral, a solid yellow for Trista and a baby blue floral for their mother.

Just before leaving the mall Terrana received a message form their mother about the final head count. A total of 4 of Loren's friends would be joining them for a relaxing get together. Trista and Terrana completed the shopping list that their mother had made for them and returned back home to prepare what they could before tomorrows party.

The following morning, Trista woke up first and robed herself before going downstairs to make her and her sister a cup of coffee. Walking into the room Terrana opened her eyes and greeted Trista with a smile.

"Aww, you are so good to me," said Terrana, sitting up in bed while reaching for the cup of coffee.

"Only the best for me Sissy," Trista replied.

Trista sat and looked at her sister and all the details of her body. They had both elected to sleep nude since their first evening together and nothing felt more right than feeling each other's skin as they slept. Standing from the bed Trista grabbed her makeup bag and started for the bathroom, with Terrana following close behind.

"Hmm, 10:30 already," laughed Terrana looking at the tiny clock next to the sink.

"I know, we don't have much time. I think mom said that Loren would be here around 2 and the guest would be arriving around 3," Trista replied.

Terrana entered the shower first and Trista followed. Taking a shower together also added to their intimacy, they both wondered how that would play out for them when she moved in. Fully bathed, Trista climbed from the shower and dried herself off. Standing at the bathroom sink she brushed her teeth and combed her wet hair.

"I forgot to tell you that I may end up having to work if Cara can't find a replacement for Sophia. If I get called in her shift starts at 4, but it should only go for a few hours," Trista announced to Terrana still in the shower.

"Ugh, you better not have to, that will suck. I may need you later," Terrana said, a bit disappointed.

Terrana turned off the shower and grabbed the towel and barely dried herself when she wrapped the towel around her body. She leaned over and kissed her sister on the neck and pinched her ass as she walked out the door to get dressed.

Standing in front of the full mirror in the bedroom she finished drying off. Unzipping the garment bag she began to pull out her panties and bra. As she continued to stare in the mirror she noticed the dress behind her and remembered that this dress required no bra. She zipped up the garment bag and put it away and reached for the dress instead. Terrana lifted the dress over her head and slowly shimmied herself into it. As the fabric pressed against her skin she felt the chill of the fan and the softness of the dress encase her soft skin. As the skirt came down and flowed perfectly over her body she reached into the top of her dress and pulled her tits into the built-in-cups. Fully adjusted, she pulled the silky sheer strap meant to be used as a belt and loosely tied it around her waist. Just as Terrana slipped on her matching red shoes Trista walked into the room and stopped in mid step.

"Damn you look fine as wine," Trista whistled.

"Are you cat-calling me? I fucking love it," Terrana responded, laughing.

Terrana applied her makeup in the mirror and applied her perfume, Deep Red as she watched her sister squeeze into her dress. With Trista's makeup already applied the only thing left was spray her favorite perfume Cool Water.

Both ladies headed down stairs smelling exquisite and looking simply gorgeous.

Once in the kitchen they finalized the remaining dishes for the party, and were finally able to take a break. Stepping outside, Terrana and Trista lit a cigarette just as Loren began walking into the back gate. As he reached the top step he paused and gave them each a hug and quickly ran inside to shower before the party.

"I think we're ready," smiled Terrana.

"I think so too. I know you've been asked already, but are you going to fuck Loren," Trista asked point-blank?

"I have no idea, but just in case it does happen I am prepared," laughed Terrana as she lifted the skirt on her dress to reveal she was without panties and shaved smooth.

Trista smiled wide. "You sexy fucking minx," Trista said, smacking her sister's leg.

Loren's party guest arrived on time and enjoyed the celebration immensely. As the evening wore on and the party began to whined down, Terrana started putting away food and getting the dishes ready for washing.

Loren said goodbye to the last guest and sat down at the table. Watching Terrana begin washing dishes he started pulling off his shoes and socks.

"I think I'm going to climb in the hot tub babe," Loren said to Vicki, standing from the table.

"I'll join you in a few, I have to potty first," Vicki responded.

Loren walked outside and turned on the hot tub. Testing the water he pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. Extinguishing his cigarette, Loren lowered his pants and kicked them to the side of the door.

In the middle of washing the dishes, Terrana watched her stepfather strip his clothes from the sink. Standing at 6'1" he carried a fairly trim body on his semi muscular 190 lb. frame. With short brown hair and a goatee his face was soft and gentle looking. Not bad considering he was getting on in his late forty's. His arms and legs were muscular and his ass was tight. As he turned to grab his beer, Terrana could see his large and thick flaccid cock sway as he moved.

Vicki walked into the kitchen buck naked breaking Terrana's attention.

"He's got a nice dick huh," Vicki winked at her daughter as she opened the sliding door.

Terrana, unable to reply continued washing the dishes as her parents play outside in the hot tub.

Trista walked into the room in her uniform and looked at her sister pouting.

"I knew you were going to have to go," Terrana sighed.

"Well, luckily it was later than I thought. Plus I should only be gone for a few hours," Trista replied positively.

Terrana kissed her sister just as she does Killian when he has to leave in the morning. "Be safe and I'll see you soon. I love you," Terrana said disappointed.

About an hour later and as she was washing the last pot, Terrana looked toward the sliding door and saw her parents getting out from the tub. She sat the pot back into the soapy dishwater and walked over to the door and laid down a towel for them to dry their feet.

Entering the house first, "time to head upstairs," Vicki winked at her daughter, giggling like a school girl.

Loren followed Vicki mouthing, "save me," as he laughed while being pulled through the kitchen into the den.

"You two have fun," Terrana laughed, drying off the last pot.

Terrana finally finished all the dishes and grabbed her smokes and refilled her margarita glass half way. Opening the door to the deck, she kicked the wet towel she had laid down over to the washing machine. Stepping outside, she sat her drink and cigarettes on the table and turned toward the hot tub. Grabbing the cover she pulled it over the hot tub and then sat down at the table and kicked off her shoes. Her dress wet from the dishes proudly displayed her nipples. Laughing at herself she picked up her lighter and grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

Pulling out her phone she looked at the time. Disappointed, Terrana realized it was now too late to call Killian at home because of the time difference. Killian had been working really long hours and trying to get the house together for Trista's move so she decided not to bother him. As she finished her cigarette she downed the last sip of her drink and grabbed her shoes. Standing, she flipped the light from the deck off and went back into the cold of the house to head up to bed.

The old house was dark and quiet as she walked from the kitchen to the den pulling the belt loose from the middle of her dress. Grabbing the fabric in the front, her tits sprang free. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she realized the buzz she had from her margarita. Determined, she slowly took her first step and paused, pulling her dress over her head. As she continued step by step, she could hear her mom and Loren in the middle of their fucking. Terrana folded her dress in her hands just as she reached the top of the steps. Bypassing her room to the left, Terrana turned right toward the bathroom and her parent's room. She saw the night lamp in her parent's bedroom illuminating the bathroom softly. As quiet as she could, she entered the bathroom and peeked around the corner. Her mother was laying between her stepfather's legs.

"Now baby, something I've been trained to enjoy by Killian," cooed Vicki.

Terrana instantly felt her legs weaken and her pussy contract upon her mother's mention of Killian. Standing naked in the cover of darkness she watched her mother take Loren's 8.5 inch cock into her mouth. Terrana brought her hand to her cunt, feeling it throb against her fingers. Shuddering, she stuffed them inside.

"OMFG," whispered Terrana to herself.

Watching her mother gagging and gasping and moaning at feeling her husband's cock invade her mouth. Terrana stood there watching intently smelling the sexual scent fill the air. Terrana looked over her stepfather and noticed other details she couldn't make out from before.

Terrana couldn't take much more as she watched her mom gorge herself on Loren's cock. With his head resting squarely on the pillow, he placed his hand on her mother's head. Vicki continued to shovel his meat into her mouth hungrily. Terrana watched her mom's ass jiggle in the air, and her bushy mound glisten from her wetness. Vicki propped herself up on her elbows as Terrana watched her mother's tits bounce back and forth each time she sucked in her step father's cock. Terrana bit her bottom lip and softly moaned as she probed her wet snatch.

Tiptoeing into the room undetected, Terrana quickly knelt down to the floor before either of them noticed. Her mother's head was down, and her ass up in the air. Terrana steadied herself on the floor as she moved closer to her Mom's ass. Carefully avoiding any touch to the bed, she leaned forward and smelled her mother's pungent sex. Without hesitation, Terrana licked her mother's cunt from the top of her slit to her tight, puckered asshole.

"Holy fucking hell," groaned Vicki as she felt the sensation of her ass being licked.

Vicki grabbed hold of her husband's cock with her left hand and turned to look behind her and witnessed Terrana licking her tight asshole. Smiling, she winked at her daughter and returned her attention back to her husband's throbbing cock.