Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrana began to dart her tongue into her mother's asshole as Vicki reached behind her and took hold of her ass cheeks pulling them open. Terrana's tongue started to penetrate deeper.

Terrana slurped on her mother's ass, the smell was intoxicating. Just as the slickness of her juices commenced coating her bushy slit and crack, Terrana's body began reacting as her tongue darted into her mother's tight hole further.

Finally, the pleasure was too much for Vicki. Pulling Loren's cock from her mouth, she whimpered, "Fuck, don't stop."

Terrana looked up and staring back at her was Loren. He smiled lustfully as Terrana smirked back. She continued licking and sucking her mother's ass, eventually licking down to the opening of her cunt.

Terrana finally pulled herself onto the bed and lay back, scooting herself up under her mother's pussy. She brought her hands up and with her middle fingers spread her moms gash wide open. As she did, drops of her mother's cunt juices trickled down into her mouth.

Vicki felt the cold air tickle her hairy pussy and the warmth of her daughter's finger's opening her up. Terrana slid her tongue up and down her mother's swollen pink folds.

Vicki moaned with pleasure, but her sounds were muffled by Loren's cock. Terrana spanked her mother's clit a few times with her finger before sucking her pleasure nub into her mouth. Vicki's hips began rocking into her daughter's face as waves of pleasure ripped through her body.

"Fuck Terrana, you're going to make me cum," seethed Vicki through gritted teeth.

Terrana let go of her mother's pussy lips and squeezed hold of her ass cheeks while pulling them down, forcing her mother's dripping snatch onto her face.

Vicki let Loren's cock flop from her mouth onto his stomachs as her orgasm began to consume her petite body. As she arched her back, Vicki started grinding her hips forcefully into her daughter's hungry mouth until the dam broke and Vicki's body stiffened.

"Cummm...," Vicki's words were cut short as, wave after wave flowed from her hairy cunt.

Terrana let go of her mother's ass as she welcomed the tangy streams of her mother's womanly fluid into her mouth.

Terrana could feel her own pussy palpitate from the sexual tension. As Vicki collapsed forward, she landed halfway on Loren and halfway on the bed, draping her leg over his right leg. Not even bothering to wipe her face, Terrana turned herself around in the bed and crawled up to her stepfather's cock. As Vicki looked down, her hand took hold of Loren's cock and held it up, watching her daughter suck it into her mouth.

Instantly Terrana felt Loren's heart beating against the roof of her mouth. Still covered in her mother's saliva, she could now taste the mixture with precum on her tongue and lips.

"That's it, Terrana, suck his cock good," her mother encouraged.

Terrana lifted her head and looked at her mom, "I want Daddy to fuck my mouth," Terrana said to her mother nastily.

"Oh God Damn," groaned Loren at his stepdaughter's request.

"Well baby. Are you going to fuck your daughter's nasty little mouth," asked Vicki huskily.

Terrana groaned on her stepfather's cock from all the dirty talk. With Loren being about an inch and a half longer than Killian she was hoping the slightly smaller girth would allow her throat to accommodate the length.

Loren began thrusting his hips up slowly at first. Terrana nearly had his entire length in her mouth and started gagging.

"Suck my cock baby, just like that, alll the way down," Loren encouraged.

Placing his hand on Terrana's head, she felt his spongy cock head at the back of her throat and paused. With only half an inch to go, she began trying to force her stepfather's cock further. Gasping for air, her eyes began to fill with tears. Just as she was about to back off, she felt her stepfather's hand push her head down on his veiny cock as he thrust in again. This time, however, Terrana felt the back of her throat open and her nose press against his lower belly.

Upon allowing Terrana to pull back, streams of saliva and mucus poured from her mouth and nose. This is the first time she's had anything this big in her mouth. The sensation of her throat being stretched by such a big cock drove her pussy to an endless quiver and her nipples so tight they began to ache.

Loren allowed Terrana to catch her breath, but as she lowered her head onto his cock again, his hand came right back to her head. Loren's cock slid past the back of his stepdaughter's mouth and down her throat. Over and over the spongy tip pushed straight down her throat with no stopping. With tears now streaming down Terrana's face, Loren released his hand and allowed Terrana to back off just enough to say.

"Don't fucking stop!"

Vicki lay next to her husband and watched her daughter gorge on her husbands cock like a pro. So turned on by the display she leaned back and allowed fingers to work overtime in and out of her own fuck hole.

Terrana felt her stepfather place both hands on the sides of her head. This time he forced his cock in straight down her throat. Terrana relaxed her neck muscles and allowed her stepfather to fuck her throat like she asked. Tasting more and more of her stepfather's precum, the more prominent the sensation of her throat being fucked sent electricity right to her clit. Reaching back with her hand, Terrana spread her drenched pussy lips open and sunk her fingers deep inside.

"Fuck baby, you're going to make your stepdaughter cum from fucking her throat," cooed Vicki.

"Holy fuck she's going to make me cum," gritted Loren.

Loren shoved his hips faster and pulled down on his stepdaughter's head harder. The first shot of cum firing down Terrana's throat sent her over the edge. As her body froze momentarily then began to thrash from her own release, her stepfather continued bucking his hips wildly. Terrana pulled her head back, taking shot after shot of her stepfather's cum down her throat.

She tried her best to swallow every drop but managed to dribble some onto her stepfather's belly. Her mother leaned down and licked it clean and then kissed her daughter deeply. Tasting her husband's cum on her daughter's tongue, Vicki groaned with delight.

Loren lay back satisfied, watching his stepdaughter and his wife kissing like lovers. He was lost in thought and couldn't believe all this was happening. Not wanting it all to end, he picked up his phone from the nightstand and text his best friend Lane who lived about 5 minutes away. He snapped a picture of his wife and daughter and sent it to Lane in a message saying. "I told you this might happen. If you come over and just come upstairs I am sure you could fuck either one of them right now."

Terrana and her mother continued to kiss and pet each other. Loren pulled himself out of bed and took the opportunity to use the restroom. Looking into the bedroom, he watched as his wife slithered her tongue between his stepdaughter's legs right into her pussy. The sounds of his wife and daughter were starting to make him hard again.

Lane appeared in the bathroom with perfect timing.

"Look for yourself," smiled Loren.

"HOLY FUCK is that really Terrana, she's fucking hot," whispered Lane excitedly.

"Tell me about it, she just finished asking me to fuck her throat, and I blew every ounce I had stored into her mouth. Loren handed Lane the bottle of lube. "I know how much you love fucking a nice ass. This right here might be a golden opportunity, Killian pointed in the room. Killian instructed him to coat his cock before entering the room.

Loren returned and lay back down next to his stepdaughter. He reached over and squeezed Terrana's left tit and begin pinching and pulling her nipple. Vicki lifted her head and kissed her way up to her daughter's free nipple and started biting and sucking. Terrana reached out to her side and slowly stroked her stepfather's slimy cock.

"I want to watch our daughter ride your cock baby," cooed Vicki.

Terrana rolled over and allowed Loren to center up in the bed. As he settled, Terrana lifted her left leg up and over straddling her stepfather. Feeling the slickness of his cock rub against her slit as she adjusted, her body shuddered at the reality. Terrana shivered while relaxing her hips and impaling herself on her stepfathers cock entirely. Loren held both of his stepdaughter's massive tits and massaged them roughly.

"You like my big tittie's Daddy," teased Terrana.

"They're fucking perfect, Honey," sighed Loren as he continued to squeeze them.

Surprised by his extra length, Terrana's face winced. For a moment, she paused, allowing the size of her stepfathers cock to nestle into her hot cunt. Almost as quick as she paused, Terrana began rocking her hips slowly.

"You've wanted this pussy for a long time, haven't you, Daddy,' smiled Terrana. 'Even before you were my Daddy, you wanted to fuck this cunt badly, didn't you," Terrana continued to tease.

"OMFG, yes," Loren hissed.

"Ride his cock baby," encouraged Vicki as she reached over and stroked her daughter's ass.

Terrana straightened her arms out onto Loren's chest and brought her legs up. Hovering over Loren's cock, she lifted her body and slammed it down, over and over. Each time feeding her inevitable climax. She rode her stepfather's cock hard and loud.

"When I caught you fucking Mom all those years ago, I went back to my room and fucked myself for an hour Daddy," Terrana said huskily.

"Holy fucking hell, groaned Loren.

"You can't own my pussy, but Killian said you can fuck it until your cum is leaking out," Terrana continued to tease.

"Fuckinggg AAAAA," gritted Loren.

Terrana's nasty talk had just as much effect on his cock as her perfectly drenched cunt. Terrana settled back on her knees and laid her tits on her stepfathers chest. She brought her lips to his and forced his mouth open with her tongue. Their tongues working sexily in and out of each others mouths. Terrana settled on a soft even stride on Loren's cock, her pussy leaking down onto his balls.

"You like your daughter's pussy, does it feel like you've always imagined," seductively asked Terrana into her stepfather's ear.

"God Damn it's fucking perfect. It's much better than I've imagined," groaned Loren feeling his stepdaughter's hot breath on his ear.

"Your cock feels so fucking good stretching my tight cunt, Daddy," cooed Terrana.

Loren reached behind his daughter trying the keep his orgasm in check. With his long arms, he grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Terrana's pungent sex filled the air mixing with her mother's. Vicki, rubbing her own pussy, moved over and slithered her tongue up and down her daughter's ass.

"OMFG, eat my ass mommy, yes," hissed Terrana.

Her mother forced her tongue into her daughters puckered brown hole feeling the tightness stretch around her tongue. As Vicki slithered her tongue further down, Loren brought his finger to Terrana's red-covered lips. Pressing his fingers to her lips, Terrana opened her mouth and sucked them in, coating them with her thickened saliva. As he pulled his finger from her mouth, he reached back around and pressed it against her tight asshole. As he pushed further, his finger disappeared.

"Oooo fuck. Do you want to fuck my asshole, Daddy," playfully moaned Terrana?

As Loren grabbed hold of his stepdaughter's thighs, he began rocketing his hips upward into the squishy center of her cunt. "I might just have a surprise for you yet," smiled Loren.

Terrana looked down at him and smiled and nodded her approval. She knew it may take a few moments for either of them to cum again and she was on fire. Terrana was perfectly fine with a little extra play. After all, she was just enjoying her stepfather's cock stretch her cunt.

As Terrana arched her back and adjusted herself, Loren motioned for Lane to enter. Looking at Terrana's ass perfectly in the air and ready to mount, he knew precisely what his buddy was doing.

Lane entered the room the rest of the way undetected by Terrana, his index finger over his lips. Vicki saw him and smiled and remained silent. Loren pulled Terrana close to his chest and worked his cock in and out. Bringing her right juicy nipple into his mouth, feeling the metal from her piercing against his tongue.

Lane got on the bed and positioned himself behind Terrana, he watched intently as his buddies daughter worked his cock in and out of her pussy.

Slowly thrusting his hips forward he was just about to run the length of his cock between Terrana's ass cheeks when Vicki reached down and grabbed his cock. Slippery from the lube, she lined him up dead-on to Terrana's asshole. Vicki nodded her head, and Lane slowly pressed the tip of his fat cock against Terrana's ready hole and started pushing.

"Did you call your buddy over to fuck my asshole Daddy," Terrana groaned.

Before Loren could respond and Lane could move further, Terrana backed up her ass onto Lane's massive hard-on feeling his thick mushroom head stretching her tight sphincter. As his cock head disappeared he slowly worked more into her vise gripping back door.

"Mmm fuck yes," hissed Terrana as Lanes cock stretched her ass. She could feel both cocks' pressing against each other deep inside her.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," groaned Terrana.

As Lane pounded into her ass, her stepfather forced his cock deeper into her pussy, feeling the spasms and contractions on his cock.

"FUCK YES," screamed Terrana as her pussy squeezed tight on her stepfather's cock in a fiery orgasm.

Terrana's pussy still jerking and convulsing, whimpered trying to catch her breath from her holes being fucked apart. As she fell forward onto her stepfather, she continued to rock and thrust her hips.

"Now, all I need is a cock to suck on," laughed Terrana.

Vicki was sitting in the chair, fucking herself silly watching her daughter be used. It was the hottest thing she's ever seen. Over hearing her daughters request for another cock, she thought to herself luckily, I know the perfect cock and if he was home, he could walk right over. Vicki picked up her phone with on hand and continued fucking her sloppy cunt with the other. Messaging Big Mike. "Come in the back door and quietly up the stairs into the bathroom and through the second door. My daughter needs a cock to suck on," Vicki shivered at the words as she typed them.

Terrana was back in her stride and taking two good-sized cocks in her abused holes.

"Time to switch," smiled Terrana.

Lane eased his cock out of Terrana's ass and slid off the bed. Terrana lifted her leg back over her stepfather, his cock popping out as she did.

Lane, who only stood about 5'8 and around 200 lbs., was a bigger guy but right now Terrana could care less about looks. More importantly, was the size of Lanes cock which looked to be around the size of her husband's 7 inch and thick.

Lane laid down on the bed and Terrana instantly mounted him and sank down on his cock. As she thrust her hips down, Lane began sucking on her fat nipples while he and Terrana fucked themselves into a slow, steady rhythm.

Loren turned and saw Big Mike in the bathroom naked with his cock in hand. Loren looked at his wife and smiled wide before climbing back onto the bed. He motioned for Big Mike to hold in the bathroom until he was ready.

Big Mike got his name from his size. Standing about the same height as Loren he had just a half-inch more than Loren's 6'1 frame. Big Mike was 245 lbs. of big black muscle. As he stroked his 9-inch cock, Vicki looked at the massively thick black cock and felt her pussy fire spread throughout her body.

Loren climbed on the bed and watched his daughter slow ride Lane. Lining his cock up to her gaping asshole, he slowly worked it in. Terrana groaned louder and louder, the more her stepfather stuffed into her. Loren watched as her ass hugged his cock drawing him in further and further.

"God fuck my ass Daddy. Fuck it hard," whimpered Terrana.

Loren and Lane worked to match their thrust. Loren would thrust in, and Lane would pull back. Over and over, faster and harder, Terrana's body bucked wildly. Once Lane would pause, Loren would ram the entire 8.5 inch fuck stick into his stepdaughter tight ass.

As Loren squeezed onto his daughter's ass with his left hand, he motioned for Big Mike to enter. Before grabbing the fat of her ass with his right hand, he reared his hand back and smacked Terrana's ass hard.

"Holy mother fuck," Terrana screamed under gritted teeth, her vision blurry from the overwhelming sensation rippling down her leg.

Just as Terrana's vision returned from the searing pain on her ass, she was greeted with Big Mike's massive 9-inch cock in her face.

"Holy fucking shit," Terrana said, genuinely shocked.

Without another word, Big Mike grabbed Terrana's head with his large hand and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Terrana gagged and gasped, and her eyes instantly filled with tears as Big Mike began shoving his hips into her face.

"See Big Mike, this is our families cock whore. Her husband has trained her up for us to use. She loves pussy a lot, and just tonight, she learned to love having her throat fucked," explained Loren.

"Is that so," smiled Big Mike.

"Ab-so-fucking-lutly," replied Terrana's stepfather.

Before Terrana could object or say anything, Big Mike forced his cock down her throat and held it.

Terrana's mouth was bulging from the thickness, no longer feeling like she was going to throw up she relaxed her throat. As Big Mike pound into her throat over and over Terrana lost all function. In the most intense, body crippling orgasm she's ever had her cum and piss began spewing all over Lane and Loren. Her body bypassed it's usual tense feeling and went straight to bucking and grinding. Terrana continued to thrash her screams and moans muffled by Big Mike, destroying her throat.

Big Mike slowed his thrusting and pulled his cock out from Terrana's mouth. Again like before mucus and saliva-coated Big Mike's massive cock.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Terrana hissed at Big Mike, barely able to speak and mascara streaming down her face.

Big Mike plunged his cock straight down her throat again, this time, he jackhammered her mouth furiously.

"Fucking shit I'm going to cum," cried out Lane.

"Yea, fill this whores lusting cunt, buddy," instructed Loren excitedly.

Terrana felt the spongey head grow in her hot cunt as Lane began unloading spurt after spurt into her fuck hole. Like a constant trickle, her body reacted to the cum splashing the walls of her cunt. With her eyes full of tears, mucus running from her nose, and the sheer nastiness of her throat being fucked by a massive black cock, Terrana instantly threw herself back on her stepfather's cock. As she again lost all her bodily control, Big Mike grabbed hold of her nipple and pulled hard, nearly ripping out her piercing. Loren smacked her ass harder and harder as Terrana exploded, the overloaded sensations rippling through her body. On the verge of passing out from the extraordinarily unexpected nerves firing throughout her body. Once again Lane and Loren were soaked with Terrana's tangy scented juices.

Terrana continued crying, tears streaming down her face as her orgasm finally started to subside. Never in her life had she experienced such raw fucking. Never had she ever experienced rolling orgasms. Her body would explode into a fiery climax, and another was right behind it. Never ever has her pussy been within seconds of exploding, it ached deep inside.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon too," grunted Loren.

Big Mike pulled his cock from Terrana's throat and backed up, letting Lane out from underneath. As Lane started to walk to the bathroom, Vicki grabbed his arm and began sucking and cleaning his cock.

Loren pulled out from Terrana's now gaping asshole. Pulling away, he motioned for Terrana to lay down and get comfortable. "Lay down sweetheart," Loren said, patting the bed.