Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrana sore everywhere, lay down, spreading her legs and smiling at her mom as she got comfortable. The puddle from her cunt covered the sheets. Loren moved in and kissed Terrana as he buried his cock. He began pounding deep. Placing his hands on her knees, pushing them down to the bed as he fucked his stepdaughter's cum filled cunt.

Big Mike moved onto the bed. Terrana didn't wait and had her mouth open as she moved her head toward Big Mike's cock. In one swift stroke, she felt the tip of Big Mike's cock fucking her throat again. Her stepfather and Big Mike in unison with their fucking, Terrana still not shaking off the verge of orgasm knew another explosion wasn't too far off.

Loren drove his cock deeper and deeper, bringing himself closer to climax. As he let go of his stepdaughter's legs and placed his arms behind her knees, he thrust in hard. Forcing her knees up to her chest, Loren's body was nearly horizontal as he fucked Terrana mercilessly.

Big Mike continued fucking Terrana's throat raw. Placing his hand on her throat, he could feel his cock thrusting in and out, bringing himself close.

"Oh fuck yea, I'm going to blow," hollered out Loren.

Loren let go of Terrana's legs and placed his right hand on her shoulder. Quick hard thrusts turned into slow thrusts and a hard jab, Terrana knew he was close. Terrana wrapped her legs tight around her stepfather's waist and thrust her hips upward as Big Mike pulled himself from her throat.

Terrana looked up at Loren and smiled seductively. In between his thrusting jabs, Terrana encouraged him. "Fill my cunt Daddy, I want to feel your cock explode and cover the inside of my dirty whore cunt. You want to fill my cunt, don't you, daughter fucker," Terrana growled.

Loren lost it. "Arghhhhh," unloading massive amounts of cum into his stepdaughter's leaking cunt.

"Take that cock, Sissy," said Trista standing in the doorway.

Trista began pulling her clothes off as Loren collapsed on Terrana, his now softening cock falling out.

As Loren rolled off Terrana, he headed for the shower to clean up.

Big Mike stood there stroking his cock not sure if he should mount Terrana or not. Terrana lay on the bed motionless and panting for air. Trista climbed on the bed and put her upper body and head on her sister's tummy and spread her legs wide open.

"Seems like you need that taken care of. Let's give Sissy a break, you can slide that fucker right here," Trista said, stroking her wet pussy.

With Trista laying on the edge of the bed, Big Mike stepped up to her and grabbed hold of all 9 inches of saliva covered cock and slid it into Trista's hungry cunt.

"Mother fucker that's massive," winced Trista at Big Mikes size.

Big Mike didn't give a fuck and started pounding Trista's pussy hard. As Terrana pet her sister's hair she eventually began pinching her nipples, squirting Big Mike on the stomach and chest with her milk.

"HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT," Big Mike grunted through gritted teeth.

Grabbing hold of her hips Big Mike plowed into Trista's petite frame, stretching her pussy wide.

Terrana watched Big Mike fucking Trista. From her angle, she could view his dick murder her little sister's pussy, stretching her cunt grotesquely. Terrana's own pussy was starting to throb again at the site.

"I want his cum in my pussy," Terrana said as her sister groaned.

Big Mike grunted "fuck yea," hearing Terrana and began thrusting harder, Trista's tits bouncing wildly each time his cock would bottom out in her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," Big Mike moaned.

Trista reached up and slowed Big Mike and pushed with her hand against his belly. Backing his cock out, Trista started pulling herself off the bed. As soon as Trista was up, Terrana rolled over and assumed her favorite position. She tucked a pillow under her tits and lowered her head onto the bed while her gaping ass and pussy raised up.

Big Mike climbed up behind Terrana, and as he moved closer, she felt his hands on her ass. She wiggled her ass at him, and in one quick motion, she felt her pussy stretch even further than before.

"Oh, God, fuck my pussy. Stretch my nasty cunt" seethed Terrana through her gritted teeth.

Big Mike fucked Terrana senseless. His long, massively fat cock repeatedly sloshed into her full sexy cunt.

"Fuck, that's a nice tight pussy," grunted Big Mike.

Big Mike drove into Terrana like a mad man. She raised her upper body resting on her hands and pushed back each time he thrust in. Her tits were rocking and swaying each time his balls slammed into her pussy. Just three more thrust, thought Terrana, three more and I'm going to cum again.

"Fucckkk," whimpered Terrana.

Terrana threw her head back, spraying Big Mike over and over. Her pussy contracted and jerked with each thrust. As soon as one orgasm hit another was right behind.

Terrana had climaxed three times while Big Mike fucked her and now Big Mike was ready to explode.

Big Mike pulled his cock from Terrana's pussy and thrust it deep into the bowels of her stretched asshole. Terrana lost it all over again bucking and moaning. "OH MY FUCKING GOD," screamed Terrana. Feeling Big Mike fucking her so hard and deep her whole body pushed forward on the bed. Big Mike fucked Terrana's ass a few strokes and ripped his cock out and smashed it back into her bald pussy. Repeatedly Big Mike would ram his cock into Terrana's ass without a second thought and then back to her pussy. Terrana was literally gone.

"OOH, MY FUCKINGGGG...,' the final words from Terrana's lips as her legs slid further apart from Big Mikes thrust. Her body exploded into another fluid control losing, pussy contracting, ass hole squeezing orgasm.

Big Mike loved Terrana's orgasms spraying all over him, he pounded her pussy over and over splashing more of her juices out of her, "you still want this thick black cum in your cunt?"

"OMFG yes, load that fuck cream deep - fuckkk," hissed Terrana as she looked back at Big Mike with mascara tears dried to her face.

"Ahhh fuck yeah," growled Big Mike.

Somehow Terrana found the strength to keep thrusting her cunt back onto Big Mike's cock. As she felt his cock swell, Big Mike pulled his cock out, just leaving the head in as he started to cum.

"All the fucking way, mother fucker," groaned Terrana.

Big Mike reached down and grabbed Terrana's tits, one pierced nipple in each hand and slammed into her overfilled snatch.

"That's right, this ain't no fucking porn scene," grunted Terrana as she felt burst after burst of cum fill the depths of her pussy. Big Mike's cock continued jerking and contracting to force his cum inside Terrana's velvety smooth fuck hole.

Big Mike emptied his balls entirely into Terrana's slutty cunt and slowly pulled out his 9-inch cock along with globes of cum. Terrana was beyond full, her pussy was literally leaking the three loads she had taken. As Terrana turned around, she licked and cleaned the cum off his cock before falling to the bed.

Trista crawled between her sister's legs and started sucking the loads from her swollen and puffy snatch. As Trista continued to clean Terrana, Big Mike climbed off the bed and returned to the bathroom.

Trista collapsed on the bed next to her sister and cuddled. Trista held her sister wiping the sweat, saliva, and precum from her sisters face. She could smell the sexual fluids throughout the room, it was thick and kind of raunchy.

From head to toes, Terrana's body was still on fire after fucking. She was so spun up that she was having a difficult time calming down. She's never been so thoroughly fucked in her life.

"You have a lot to tell me," Trista laughed.

"After I soak and sleep," Terrana laughed.

"You certainly have a big story to tell hubby," smiled Vicki.

Trista helped her sister off the bed and to the bathtub. As Terrana soaked, she asked her mom. "Why didn't you get you some dick, Mom?"

"You shared your husband with me the last week he was here several times. It was the best sex I've had in a long time. I was just hoping to repay you," smiled Vicki.

Vicki walked downstairs and joined her husband and his friends outside. Terrana and Trista bathed while Terrana tried her best to provide her sister better details.

"I think I'm going to have to sleep before I can form the right sentences to give you details," laughed Terrana.

Trista and Terrana finished their bath and climbed into bed.

"I guess Loren finally got to experience the ultimate," smiled Trista.

Just before drifting off to sleep, Terrana responded. "Yep, after all these years."