HOT MOM: Uber Driving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they? Oh my, they have a mind of their own!" Melanie put her hand over her tits sheepishly but didn't put them away. She apologized for offending the man.

"They are quite lovely," Nigel's accent was posh and elegant.

"Oh, thank you! I probably shouldn't pull over to pop them back in. If I leave them out, will you tip me?" Melanie said.

Nigel realized she was full of shit and being saucy. "You are a cheeky monkey, aren't you? Sure, I am game!" he said. He took her picture when she dropped her hands.

"What is that for?" she asked.

"Twitter! Do you mind? I'm an admin for Yorkshire Chavs, Slags and Slappers," he said. He explained in England that was slang for a slutty girl who liked showing off her body.

"Oh, well, which am I? A chav, slag or a slapper?" Melanie smirked.

"I'd imagine a bit of all three," Nigel smirked as he watched her boobs bounce up and down.

"Would a chav suck your cock for a fifty dollar tip?" Melanie smiled.

"I'd imagine she'd do it for quite a bit less if I chat her up," Nigel was tall and awkward but very cocky.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked him. She remembered that Billy told her to offer just to make sure he wasn't law enforcement. Melanie was pretty sure he wasn't.

Nigel leaned forward and gave her hard nipples a squeeze and twisted them like they were an old-style radio. Melanie asked what he was doing. It didn't hurt. She was used to much rougher from the boys. It was annoying at best.

"Trying to tune in BBC radio but I am afraid I can't find the signal," Nigel snickered at his own joke.

"Are you interested in the BJ?" She asked him while she smiled politely at his dry wit.

"Are you having me on?" Nigel was shocked she was serious. "A woman like you could marry a Doctor or a Lawyer. You are really willing to tickle my knob for forty quid?" he asked.

Nigel calculated in his head that fifty bucks was approximately forty dollars in English pounds.

"I'd love to suck your dick!" Melanie pulled into a Walmart parking lot and started looking for a spot away from all other cars.

"If you'd love to do it, you wouldn't charge me," Nigel quipped.

"Take it out and let me see it," she said after she parked and turned around. She leaned her tits into his face as she looked in the backseat.

"Oi, right! Those are lovely jubblies. The thing is I am not a kerb crawler," he said in his posh British accent.

Melanie had no idea what he just said, but it sounded delightfully charming.

Melanie started to unzip his pants, and his dick was hard. She looked excited as she examined his hairy dick. "Make it easy for me," Melanie looked him in the eyes. She knew her pretty blue eyes were stunning even though they were as fake as her tits.

Melanie liked his fascination with her. She had a hard time taking compliments though. She enjoyed being told she was a disgusting cum-slut but she was too ashamed to come right out and say it. She was used to taking a submissive role as Dimbo and obeying orders.

The more this guy put her on a pedestal and told her how lovely she was the more she felt powerful and aggressive. She was entirely in control of this scenario and she could give him as much or as little of her attention as she chose.

Melanie channeled Shayna that blonde hot wife's personality she met when she and her husband Dave started swinging many years ago. Shayna was a mother too but she never talked about her kids when they got together. Her and her husband got right down to fucking and sucking after the first glass of wine was poured.

Shayna was outgoing and loved sex but always on her own terms. She liked men to lick her huge clit like it was a dick. Shayna once stretched it out fully elongated and showed Melanie with pride. She put a box of Altoid Mints and they were approximately the same size. It freaked Melanie out at the time but she never forgot how proud Shayna was of her abnormally XL clit. Shayna had it pierced and liked Dave to step on it like he was crushing a garden slug.

Melanie remembered taking away that Shayna was so powerful because she embraced what she liked even if it was degrading or nasty. Melanie couldn't imagine being like her at the time but now she thought even Shayna would be impressed.

The hot wife liked flashing strangers and letting her husband take pictures of her while she did it.

"I'll let you take pictures for your Instagram," Melanie jerked his dick a little.

"Yes, well, it is Twitter. Instagram has quite a few too many restrictions on porn for my taste. I used to be on Tumblr, but Twitter is a decent substitute," Nigel said.

Melanie could care less. She pulled his dick up and down. She knew she had his interest, but she wanted his money. "Whatever you want," Melanie assured him.

"Ah, be careful what you promise," Nigel told her.

Melanie repeated what she had just said and whispered in his ear softly while rubbing her boobs on his chest.

"It is just that I'd much prefer to have a sniff of your bum," Nigel was nervous that Melanie would refuse his vulgar request.

"You want to sniff my ass?" Melanie scrunched her nose in surprise. She found it adorable. Years ago, she might have thought a man who wanted to do that was disgusting or weird. The boys fucked her in the ass more than they fucked her in the pussy! So now, she was more than willing to let him look.

Melanie slid into the backseat with him and took down her shorts. She wore no panties, and her pussy was completely shaven.

"You have a lovely quim," he said.

"Thank you!" Melanie opened her legs so that he could get a better look at her. She was extremely flattered.

"Would you be willing to boof on my nose? I've a hundred US dollars," he said.

At first, Melanie thought he meant shit on his nose, and she would have agreed. He clarified all she had to do was rip a nasty fart into his face.

Melanie was more than happy to oblige. She pulled her ass cheeks wide and revealed her stretched out asshole to him.

"Oh that is lovely, you have the asshole of a well-used whore!" Nigel politely asked her to fart in his face.

Melanie giggled and forced herself to let out a small ripple on his nose.

"Can I have a bit more, please?" Nigel asked politely like Olliver Twist holding up an empty bowl and asking for more gruel.

"Oh my," Melanie pretended to be a silly bimbo and fluttered her eyelashes like a sexy version of a fairy Tinkerbell playfully flirting with him. FRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppp!

The fart felt wet as it shot out of her ass, and Melanie was quite embarrassed.

"You've shot semen on my beak!" Nigel was shocked to discovered that Melanie's ass had been packed with steaming white cum and it was now on his face.

"Oh, I am so sorry," Melanie apologized. She was worried she wouldn't get her tip, but she also felt horrible about what happened.

"My only regret is I've got to go back to Yorkshire today. The only girls who would fart another man's cum on my face are total slappers!" Nigel was thrilled as he wiped his face with a napkin. He gave her the hundred dollars.

Melanie sucked two more dicks that day. Nigel had been the strangest encounter. The other two men were more than happy to pay fifty bucks for a quick orgasm. She was still a hundred dollars short and only had an hour before she had to pick the boys up from school. She even offered to fuck a guy without a condom towards the end, but he was intimidated.

When she pulled up in the car line to pick the boys up at school, she knew she'd be a hundred dollars short.

Elbert usually sat up front and Billy and Damien took the window seat. Her son Brock was forced into the middle of the backseat.

"How was work, slut?" Elbert said.

"I only made two hundred, Sir! I am so sorry! I did my best!" Melanie offered the money to the boys.

Billy snatched it and started divvying it up.

"You are a hundred dollars light," Billy reminded her.

"Yes Sir, you said if I earned three hundred, I could keep a hundred. I don't expect a cut of the money today," she offered apologetically. Brock was mad she had earned all the money but got none of it. Melanie would be happy if they were even and not mad.

They were mad.

"That isn't how this works, slut!" Billy told her. They were still in the car line at the school waiting for the cars picking up students to merge into the road. "Take your clothes off," he told her.

When Melanie hesitated to obey, he smacked her face. She was concerned she could still be seen at the school. Melanie knew they'd strip her if she didn't comply.

"Your goal is three hundred dollars at a MINIMUM. Your goal is not two hundred dollars at a MINIMUM," Billy had heard his father say things like this to his sister and mom before. "You couldn't even do the minimum. You are a lazy cunt, and lazy cunts don't get clothes. You do this again, and you better be naked when you pick us up, or you'll walk home, and we'll drive your fucking car back to the trailer park!"

Melanie's livelihood depended on her car. This was the first time they suggested taking it for a joyride and driving it. She was nervous.

They wadded up her shorts and made Brock sniff the back of them. "Smell that! Does it make your dick hard?" they asked him.

Brock sniffed his mother's shorts but didn't say anything.

"Don't want to say? Then you don't talk," Billy wadded up the shorts and made him hold them in her mouth.

"Please sir, I'll do what you tell me but leave Brock out of this," Melanie offered as she continued to drive naked. She knew some other cars could tell she was topless, but she pretended not to notice.

"You will do whatever we tell you? we told you to come home with three hundred, and you handed us two hundred," Elbert chuckled.

"I did my best, Sir!" she begged.

"If that was your best effort then we failed you," Billy said softly. This was another of his father's tactics. He would yell and threaten, but that was only a warmup. He scared Billy's mom and sister the most when he talked softly and slowly after that. "We didn't properly motivate you to understand that you are our whore, and you work for us. Drive to Sunny Bar Motel, and I'll show you what it looks like when whores do their best," he said.

"Please, Sir, no!" Melanie briefly thought about driving them to the nearest police station and asking for help. She knew the cops probably wouldn't do anything and she'd be in worse trouble. They'd find out she was fucking young guys and worked as their whore and she'd probably be the only one going to prison.

Prison seemed a little better than the current alternative in front of her. Her only concern was what would become of Brock if that happened.

"Sunny Bar is good enough for our mom and sister but not you? Are you better than they are?" Billy asked.

"No sir, let's just go home, and I'll fuck you silly! Please? I want to sit on your dick and spin for you! Fist me, and use me!" Melanie tried to seduce them by acting like a slutty bimbo.

"Yeah, we can do that after you make six hundred," Billy promised her. He explained that she now owed them five hundred dollars interest on the one hundred dollars she was short. That was the same math that his father used on his mother and his sister.

Melanie didn't argue with him. She knew she would eventually lose this test of will and it wasn't worth making things worse.

"We are hungry," Elbert pointed to Krystal's burgers.

"Yes, Sir," Melanie pulled in and looked for a parking space. She assumed they would go in without her.

"Drive-thru," Damien smacked Melanie in the back of the head like she was being ignorant. She realized they expected her to complete the order naked.

The guys ordered a lot of food for themselves but nothing for Melanie or Brock. "Brock can eat your shorts, and you need to stay hungry for that dick. The only thing we want you feeding your face with is cock," they explained.

Melanie was hungry, but she was more concerned with the tittering laughter from the cashier. The cashier called over some of his friends to stare at her as they prepared her food. Melanie pretended this was a sexy dare and she liked the attention. It wasn't that much of a stretch because a part of her got off on it.

The next stop was the Sunny Bar motel.

Tanya Lee was thin and haggard. Damien and Billy's mom was once a sexy desirable biker chick. Now she looked used up. She was standing by a payphone dressed in a cut-off shirt and skirt that was way too small for her. She looked angry when she saw the boys pull into the parking lot.

The most noticeable thing about Tanya was that her titties hung down out of her shirt. They may have been proud big sacks of boob at one time. They looked like they had intentionally flattened so that her nipples pointed straight down. The tattoo of her husband's motorcycle club was clearly visible on part of her left tit hanging out of her shirt over her bare midriff.

"What the fuck are you shitsticks doing here? Is it mother's day or something?" she joked to her sons. They were all very well aware that their mother was a whore. Tanya appeared annoyed that they visited where she worked.

The motel wasn't the kind of place family's went to on vacation. It might have been at one time. The only people that used this dilapidated motel now were either full-time residents, prostitutes or both.

It was unusual for a woman to get out of a car naked in broad daylight even in a dump like this. The boys dragged Melanie out of the car by her hair even though she would have obediently followed them if they had asked.

"Fresh cunt for your daddy?" Tanya looked the woman up and down to assess her and said "nice tits"

"She works for us," Billy and Damien said proudly.

"Not when Dad finds out," Savannah was walking a very old man out of a room. The young teenage girl had just fucked his brains out. She was a dirty blonde and very attractive in the face. Her tits were lopsided and small, but she was overall athletic and attractive.

Melanie wondered why she wasn't at school with her brothers. She could have easily been a cheerleader if she had a more typical upbringing.

"Nuh-uh," Billy argued with his sister.

"Finds out what?" Danny Lee stepped out of his truck. He wasn't drunk this time. He looked angry and dangerous.

Billy and Damien quickly explained who Melanie was, and his father said he remembered her. "This is who has been fucking you? Step into my office," he said.

They released Melanie and made her follow them into one of the rooms on the ground floor. The twin beds were still made, and the room hadn't been used. It was dingy and smelled like mildew. This room was never used for sex with any of the tricks. Danny kept his guns and a locked safe in here to deposit the girl's cash, so he didn't get robbed.

Danny wouldn't discuss this with his sons further before he had a look at her. He forced Melanie's open and looked at her teeth. He fingered her bald pussy. He slapped her tits.

"What kind of drugs do you do?" was his only question to her.

"None, Sir," Melanie said.

Danny looked skeptical. He turned to his sons and Elbert and asked about Brock.

"That is her son," they said. He had taken his mother's shorts out of his mouth, but he looked cowardly and nervous. The boys were like hyenas compared to their father as an Apex predator. Danny looked like the kind of guy who would seal you into a barrel alive and then dump it in a lake if you looked at him the wrong way. He had white nationalist tattoos all over his body.

"She is a little gray around the gills, but you boys did good," Danny told them. Melanie was disappointed he considered her old. She wondered why his approval mattered so much to her.

"You can't just take her," Billy stood up to his father.

Danny considered his son with a sideways glance that suggested he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

"Did I say that I was going to take her?" Danny didn't wait for an answer. "I said you did well. You've shown real initiative. Get her started dancing down at the Landing Strip during the day shift. She has a pretty face," he said. The Landing Strip belonged to his Motorcycle club, and they were short on girls.

"We want to whore her out," Damien said.

"Did I ask you what you want to do?" Danny was short on patience with his sons. "You bring her back here every night, and I take 30% of everything the bitch makes. If you two want to run girls and make me proud, we'll talk about patching you in as prospects (of The Warlock's MC). If you want to cut the nigger and the little kid in on your share that is up you but keep them out of sight of the other members," he warned them.

Elbert looked offended, but he was intimidated by Danny as well. He said nothing.

"I drive Uber during the day, Sir" Melanie offered and explained that is where she turned tricks.

"What the fuck is Uber?" Danny looked confused. When someone explained it to him and how it was unlikely cops would shake her down, he was happy. "Cops cut into profit. Even the ones that work for me ask for too much. I like it," Danny said it was okay for Melanie to keep working as long as he kept 30% off the top of everything.

The boys had just cut their father in on their little secret, but they were happy for his approval.

"She works day shift and drives Uber at night," he said.

The boys wanted to keep fucking Melanie at night, but they weren't going to argue with Danny Lee.

"Only fools let their whores walk track naked," he tossed her a pair of dirty panties that belonged to Savannah and a cut off shirt at Melanie to put on. She thanked him and looked at the boys to see if they would permit her to dress. They nodded that she could.

"Starting tomorrow, I want you to take your sister down to the Landing Strip in her place, though. That bitch can't drive, or I'd have her doing that Uber thing too," Danny told them.

"Is she even old enough to strip?" Billy seemed surprised by the decision.

"They aren't going to check her ID real hard, son," he chuckled. The members of Danny's motorcycle club had known Savannah since she was a little girl. No one would ask for ID.

"She won't go with us," Billy said that Savannah was defiant.

"Now that you are running whores your mom and sister answer to you or they answer to me if they give you any attitude," Danny assured them. "Strip her naked so she can't haul ass the moment you drop her off at the bar. Take her to the DJ and give him her thongs. Pick her up around 7 pm and bring her back here every night. I don't give a fuck if your sister turns a trick or two with this new bitch in the back of a car, but I am old school. I'd prefer to know where my pussy is at, and I can keep an eye on them here at the motel. My bitches tend to wander when they have too much freedom. It isn't good for them to have choices," he chuckled.

Billy and Damien were all smiles. "We can tell Mom and Savannah what to do, and they have to do it?" they wanted to make sure they understood their father.

"They are whores, aren't they?" Danny asked, rhetorically. He referred to Elbert as the "Nigger" even though he had been friends with Billy and Damien since they were much younger. "Tell Savannah to suck your nigger friend's dick and if she gives you any shit then slap her upside her head. No, you know what? Savannah loves black dick. Tell her to fuck the little one too. He looks like he can use some pussy!" Danny said. He said they could have her tonight and tomorrow she needed to be at the strip club at 11:30 am sharp.

"We go to school, Dad," Billy reminded his father that they couldn't do that. They also didn't have a car of their own.

"School? What can they teach you that the streets can't?" Danny looked surprised. He assumed the boys ditched school. He really didn't care if they want or not.

1...45678...25