HOT MOM: Uber Driving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie cringed when Billy said that. She was having sex with him, which she knew was wrong in the first place. She hated contributing to their delinquency by supplying them with beer more than that. She also knew they would get it anyway. The convenience store near the trailer park would sell it anyone with a little money.

"I am sorry, Sir, I was going to grocery shopping!" she apologized.

Billy pulled out a bottle of Sunny D from the back of the fridge and took a big chug straight out of the bottle. He looked right at Brock and then spit into it before sealing it up and putting it back.

"Hey, I was gonna have some," Damien insisted.

"Then have some," Billy thrust the bottle in his direction.

"Your spit is in there!" Damien was disgusted with the offer and refused.

"You kissed Brock's mom, and my spit was in that pig's mouth!" Billy reminded him.

Damien grabbed the Sunny D and drank from the bottle and then poured the rest down Melanie's back. She shivered as the orange liquid coalesced and rolled off her ass onto the living room carpet.

Melanie pretended to love it and shook her ass slowly for the boys. Her pink and puffy asshole puckered as the liquid ran down her legs. Damien through the empty plastic bottle at Melanie's head and told her to clean this pigsty up.

"Yes, Sir, I will!" Melanie was still riding the wave of pain endorphins and adrenalin, and she tried not to get angry. Confronting the boys would only make things worse, and they'd take any act of defiance out on Brock.

"Hey Hershey Squirts," Elbert asked Brock to smell his finger. Brock didn't want to do that because he knew exactly what the boys had been doing. It had been difficult not to hear his mother screaming in pain and ecstasy as they brutally fucked her in the next room.

"C'mon Brocky-Wocky; you can beat off all you want to it? You like pounding your pud, don't you?" Damien pushed Elbert's dirty fingers into Brock's nose and made him have a sniff.

"My mom did everything you asked. Please leave me alone," Brock begged them.

The boys made fun of his squeaky voice but decided he wasn't worth tormenting any longer. Brock was so pathetic that he bored them.

Billy promised he would be back in a few hours and reminded Melanie she had to be naked when he got back. "Leave your fucking door open! I don't want to waste time using a key. It isn't like there is any shit in here worth stealing," he chuckled.

"Yes, Sir, thank you! I look forward to seeing you later," Melanie pretended to love the hateful talk.

"Somehow I doubt it," Billy knocked over a few magazines from an end table on his way out the door.

"Deuces," Elbert held up a peace sign on the way out Billy.

Damien held up a lighter and flicked it a few times to stare at the flame. He wanted to imply he might burn down the trailer if they ever resisted. He also really liked looking at the fire.

The boys rode their bikes back to their respective trailers laughing and chuckling about the fun time they just had with Brock's mom.

"Please put on some clothes, Mom," Brock asked her. He had constant nasal drip and sniffed like he had been crying. He had seen this encounter play out plenty of times, and he felt sorry for his mother. He felt guilty because he was ultimately responsible for them meeting her.

"You heard what Billy said," Melanie stood up and began to wash her sticky ass with a towel. She didn't clean the cum off her face right away.

"He won't be back for a few hours!" Brock whined.

"Sometimes they come back a few minutes later just to make sure I did what they told me," Melanie got down on the floor naked and began to clean up the carpet. Her tits and ass jiggled as she did.

"Did they hurt you?" Brock asked as he watched his mother focus on the stains on the carpet. He could see fresh bruises, welts, and hickeys all over her shapely body.

"Yeah," Melanie admitted, "but in a good way," she shrugged like she didn't mind being hurt.

"It just sucks that you are always naked," Brock said. He loved porn and the female body. He felt guilty that his mother had a smoking hot body and he wasn't supposed to stare at it. He stared at it anyway. He lamented that he couldn't bring any friends over.

"You have some friends?" Melanie smiled at him. She knew Brock was staring at her tits. She thought it best not to say anything because it would embarrass him. It also flattered her on some level that she would rather not think about.

"No, I am just saying IF I had friends," Brock smirked. He was a nerdy loner in a low income trailer park.

"As long as you tell me ahead of time I'll do my best to make it look like an accident?" Melanie pretended she dropped a robe as she walked out of the shower.

"You dropped your robe and forgot to pick it back up?" Brock chuckled at the absurdity of that scenario. The two of them liked to console each other with gallow's humor after particularly intense sessions with the boys.

"We could tell them we are German nudists. I hear families over there walk around naked all the time," Melanie chuckled.

Brock made a mental note to google that to see if it is true later when he wanted to masturbate. "You don't have to worry. I probably won't make any friends this year," Brock looked down with resigned self-pity.

Melanie told him that he needed to get out more. "The guys don't have any rules about you leaving the house. You won't make friends hiding in here," she said. The guys DID expect Melanie to be home when they wanted her. She drove for both Uber and Lyft while they were at school.

"We should just move or buy a gun or something," Brock had suggested many times they do something about the boys.

Melanie didn't want to tell Brock that she had accepted and even looked forward to the vulgar treatment she received at their hands. She didn't want to admit that to herself, either.

"If we had a gun they'd probably take it and shoot us both with it," Melanie believed that with all her heart. She was a pacifist, and she knew Brock wasn't a fighter either.

Brock accepted that explanation but reiterated that they could just get in the car and drive.

"If we had the money to move, we wouldn't be living in this podunk trailer park out in the middle of nowhere. That is my fault. If I hadn't wasted what I received in the divorce on these tits then maybe we would have been somewhere better. This is home for now. I don't have enough to make it a week in a motel. We are barely scraping by by," She reminded him. The boys allowed Melanie to keep just enough money to pay her bills.

Brock suggested he get a job or they find ways to make money and hide it from them. There are no jobs here, Brock, and if there were the boys would figure it out. They turn over every inch of this house and search it. They'd figure out we are hiding money. They would also notice us when we are gone," she said.

"I am sorry, I just hate seeing you like this," Brock told his mom.

"I know you do and I am sorry you have to see me naked. You probably think I am a disgusting sex-fiend," Melanie said as she stood and walked over to comfort her son. She put her hands on his shoulders and rubbed them.

"No, I know you are doing this for me," Brock said.

Melanie felt a fresh wave of guilt. She had started this for Brock, but in her heart, she knew she had made things worse and got them both stuck in a quagmire with no end in sight.

"They can't do this to us forever," Brock said as he shifted uncomfortably in his chair. His mother's touch and her naked body excited him. He felt guilty, looking at her perfect tits. It was the only bare tits he ever saw.

Melanie noticed he had the start of a boner.

"They won't," she told him that they would eventually lose interest in them. "Kids like that will do something stupid and end up in jail or something. We just have to bide our time a little bit longer, Brock," she kissed him on the forehead.

"Do you need to masturbate?" she asked him as she looked him in the eyes. Melanie knew it was a biological need for boys his age. "You can't shake up a bottle of sprite and expect to let it build up," she said.

"Maw-awmm!!" Brock looked embarrassed. He did want to masturbate.

"I've seen you do it before. I don't care if you want to take care of yourself. I'd rather you do it here than at school," she said. "Do it now before they come back, please?" she asked him politely.

She was afraid they would tease him and make him jerk off. The guys had before many times and inevitably they'd make her crawl across the floor and lap it up like a slut puppy.

Brock turned an even brighter shade of red. He stood up and went to his room and closed the door. He took his pants down and began to have a massive pleasurable wank.

--------------------

Chapter 3

Three Days Later - March 19th, 2019

(Prior to Melanie ever meeting Savannah

Several days had passed since that Saturday, and it was now a school day. Melanie had driven her son and the boys to school after giving them a BJ. As long as she kept the boys happy they didn't pick on Brock.

Melanie held the cum in her mouth all the way home. She blew a bubble with it without even thinking about it while she listened to 80's pop on the radio. The guys had not given her permission to swallow it. They told her to spit it into her food when she got home.

She undressed once she got home. The boys didn't like it when she locked her doors or pulled her shades down. She had collected a few peeping toms but she was surprised she didn't have more. They were mostly harmless though and she barely noticed them. She didn't look through the window to see if anyone could see her from the road.

She made herself breakfast and spat the cum into her eggs as she did almost every morning since this began. The guys expected like to watch her eat food mixed with cum. They weren't even watching and she did it anyway. She felt silly that she did it without being ordered to do it. She had grown so used to eating eggs with cum and spit on them that she now associated the taste with breakfast.

The guys insisted Melanie wear her lingerie to drop them off at school. They finger fucked her and played with her tits on the way to school. They never waited in the car line, though. They jumped out right before she got to school. Melanie drove back home and spent a little time cleaning up after that.

As she often did, she went over in her mind what had happened to get her into this mess. Everything was different six months ago.

Six months earlier, Melanie and her son Brock were new to Buckman Trailer Park. Melanie had been laid off from her job, and the child support payments were too far and few between to keep her in a middle-class neighborhood.

Buckman was a low-rent trailer park in the Deep South, and they could barely afford a cheap single wide.

Brock had run afoul of Billy, Damien, and Elbert on the first day of school. They insisted he sit in the back of the bus with them. Damien stuck needles into his own arm in front of Brock to show him what a bad ass he was. He also held the flame of a lighter under his outstretched palm to demonstrate his pain tolerance.

The boys demanded Brock give them his lunch money after that demonstration and Brock quickly acquiesced. It wasn't a lot of money, but it was a sign that Brock would easily capitulate and not put up a fight.

Brock's mother hated the idea of her helpless child getting picked on. She thought about this image in her mind many times as she went about cleaning the house in the lingerie she wore to drive him and his bullies to school.

She had one more task to complete before she was allowed to dress and start her day driving for Uber and Lyft (She did both).

Melanie had purchased a two-piece nylon micro bikini at the boy's direction several months ago. It was technically beach-legal for most public beaches or swimming pools. It covered her nipples and pussy lips, but not much else.

The thong bottoms were little more than a string between her ass crack. If she bent over her the rim around her asshole was visible on all sides.

At their direction, she was expected to wear it between 11 am and noon in her backyard on Sunny Days. The Trailer park was in the Deep South, and most days were pretty sunny. She didn't have a privacy fence, and her backyard was pretty tiny. She was in full view of four other trailers that were right next to her yard. Melanie realized it could be worse and that they could insist she tan in the front yard in full of view of any car or person walking their dog.

It was for that reason she complied with the instructions even though technically there was no way for the boys to know if she was doing it. Melanie had learned the hard ways that the boys DID check up on her and if they found out she was disobedient they would take it out on Brock.

It was, for this reason, she hustled out to the backyard. A person watching her from a distance might have thought she was streaking naked because the swimsuit was so tiny and Melanie had such a shapely figure the bottoms of the bikini disappeared in her crack. Her tits were completely visible as well. Sideboob, front boob, all boob except the nipple itself was out in the open. Her nipples were perpetually hard due to the surgery, and they poked out of the material anyway.

She complained to herself as she began to rub lotion all over the parts of her body that she could reach. She knew that old Mister Eldridge was probably watching from his trailer. His wife knew that he stared at her every day but didn't get mad at her husband. She gave the evil eye to Melanie because she was jealous and thought she shouldn't be showing off to her husband.

Melanie had to accept she would get a small audience most days at one point or another. She even teased him once and asked if he wanted to put lotion on her back. Mr. Eldridge ignored her request and continued creepily staring at her through his window with a stone face.

Once she plopped down on the beach chair, she laid out in she sat with her legs far apart. The bullies had told her to lay with her legs spread. If you were standing in front of Melanie and observing her in this position, you'd have seen her stretched out pussy flaps on either side of the tiny bikini bottoms. She knew the boys were probably not watching, but if she didn't get an even tan they would notice, and they had been very clear they didn't want to see any tan lines except the sliver of material they permitted her to wear.

She had a book with her, but she didn't want to read it. Instead, she thought more about what happened six months ago after the initial bullying.

Billy, Damien, and Elbert saw her son as a target and an easy mark who wouldn't fight back.

Elbert had seven older brothers, and they stole from him, beat him up and kicked his ass for years. It was natural that Elbert would seek someone out to bully himself.

Billy and Damien's father was an angry drunk who beat them and turned out their mother as a prostitute in the local motels. Their mom was hooked on Meth. They were raised to be mean and cruel. They grew up watching their father dunk their mother's head in the toilet when she came home without enough money.

At lunch, Brock was hungry. He told the lunch lady he didn't have any money, and she gave him a cheese sandwich.

The boys even took that from him.

On the way home from school that first day, they followed him from the bus stop and beat his ass at the trailer park. It was broad daylight, and no one intervened.

Melanie saw the black eye when her son limped home battered and bruised from the altercation. Brock was too ashamed to tell her what happened when she asked. He was a terrible liar, and she knew he had been beaten up. She wanted to know who did it and why! They were always very close, and she wanted to protect him. It wasn't long before she had MOST of the story of what had happened once Brock started talking.

Melanie lifted her tits and let them drop. They were so heavy and solid now. Her tits jiggled and bounced but much differently than when she natural and soft hangers instead of two basketball shaped silicone implants ... She seldom had hard nipples and usually only when she was horny or cold. Now, they were perpetually hard and continuously stimulated. She wondered if she didn't have such big tits if the boys would have been as interested in her and maybe this entire thing wouldn't have played out as it did.

She smiled as she looked up to see Mrs. Eldridge pull her husband by the ear back into the trailer and away from the curtain. She waved goodbye to him with a snicker.

Melanie's mind wandered back to her reaction to the bullying and what she did the following Day when she first found out her son had been attacked. She arranged to talk to the Vice Principal about what happened. The school told Melanie they had a zero-tolerance about bullying and brought the boys down to confront them about it.

What Brock had neglected to mention was that the boys had caught him masturbating into a pair of panties in the boy's bathroom. Melanie realized that Brock had been stealing her panties. She thought someone had been stealing them at the public laundromat they were forced to use.

The Principal suspended Brock and the boys for three days. This only made things worse at school for Brock. The boys egged their trailer, put bags of fresh dog shit in their mailbox, destroyed their mailbox, toilet papered their house, and beat Brock up every time they could.

In addition, the rumors about Brock playing with himself had made him a pariah at school. Even the other nerdy kids wanted nothing to do with him.

Melanie went back to the school and involved the police resource officer to file a complaint.

The school resource officer was dealing with two local gangs fighting at school. Someone had stolen two teacher's cars and a host of other more serious crimes than simple assault. He asked if Melanie wanted to press charges. She said she did, and he filled out some paperwork.

"So are you going to arrest them?" she asked.

"No, that is going to go down to the Detectives that investigate this. They'll create a case number for it. If they need to reach out to you to ask questions, they will give you a call. If they decide to pursue it then they will probably send the boys to Juvenile court and they'll be arraigned. The process takes about four to six months," he informed her.

The boys stepped up their retaliation after that and Brock was a constant target of their humiliations. They made him jack off in front of a bunch of homeless guys on the way home from school. They brought him to their trailer and dunked his head in their toilet, just like their father dunked their mother's head.

Melanie has since endured similar humiliations at the hands of the bullies. She knew how cruel they could be. She wanted to masturbate to relieve some of her sexual tension, but she was afraid someone would be watching. During the day, it was usually older men who masturbated to her in the bushes. She checked the bushes, and she didn't see any of the moving. She casually moved her fingers down to her wet clit and began to finger fuck herself. She was gentle and knew exactly where to touch to give herself pleasurable sensations. Melanie pictured the rough finger fucking she had received on the way to school that was anything but pleasurable, and it made her cum.

She closed her eyes and assumed hoped that if any of the weirdos in the trailer park were watching that they didn't have the same audacity that the bullies had to come fuck her. She wondered if she'd like it anyway.

Her mind began to wander about how helpless she felt when she first confronted the school about the bullying. Melanie couldn't believe nothing would be done about it. The system that was in place was not providing the right support to deal with it swiftly and permanently. The complaining only aggravated the bullies and invited more retaliation.