Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt and Mom and Grandma and...
9k words
4.81
45.8k
96

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,489 Followers

At the massage hut on the boardwalk, Lindsey rose and fell on Scott's cock, aflame with a mad, heedless lust that an hour ago had existed for her only in memories of her youth. She rode him at a steady rhythm, her small hands planted on his broad chest for balance. Sweat rolled down her face and shoulders, dripping off of her bouncing breasts to splash across his face and open mouth.

"That's the way, Mrs. Carroll. Give yourself entirely to it. Up...down...slowly..." Moira Gibson encouraged her in the soothing, chanting cadence of a trainer or yoga instructor. The brunette sat on the deck in a half-lotus posture, watching Lindsey and Scot while playing with her pussy. "He's quite a good fuck, don't you agree?"

"Uh...uh huh," Lindsey sighed, lost in the swirl of her desire and confusion. What was happening to her on this exotic and perverse island so far from the humdrum world she knew? How had she come to this, fucking a strange young man in public while his mother looked on and encouraged them with lewd fascination?

Lindsey only knew that after being deprived for so long, she couldn't get enough of this mammoth cock ramming into her needy pussy.

"He's good because he's not just some random selfish stud. He's a giver by nature. And of course I've coached him well as a lover."

"He's...your...son."

"Yes, he is. That is what makes it so perfect. There's no aphrodisiac like the lure of what's most forbidden. Is there?"

Lindsey was so consumed by the ecstasy of Scott's wonderfully huge cock stretching her cunt channel to the limit that she could hardly think. But seeing this mature beauty unashamedly fucking her handsome young son in public had unlocked something wild in her, something that had unconsciously led her to this moment. And the discovery that Moira and Scott were mother and son sparked even darker, more lurid cravings in her lust-possessed soul. Spasms of pleasure exploded in her depths, radiating outward through every cell of her body as his cock-head massaged her shuddering pussy walls with each stroke.

All the while, Scott bucked beneath her like a spurred stallion, eyes shut and strangely serene. He took long, controlled breaths like a champion swimmer doing laps. Lindsey looked questioningly at Moira.

"Conditioning. As I said, I've coached him well. He can go on for hours this way if you like," Moira boasted. "He'll cum when you tell him to, and not before." She walked over and stood beside the table, tweaking one of Scott's nipples and gazing at him proudly. Leaning close to Lindsey she whispered, "I started with him on his eighteenth birthday. We didn't leave my bedroom for two days."

"What about--"

"His father?" Moira sniffed. "Harry was a lazy punter with a belly out to here and a dick that wouldn't stay hard long enough to stick it in me. I rid myself of him years ago. I've made my way on my own since then. I decided that men aren't really of much use except for one thing, and I'd have that on my terms.

"When Scott pleases me I reward him with a good long throating or jack him off while rimming his ass. I'm always on the lookout for new playmates, women who can stimulate and teach him new things while enjoying his extraordinary gifts. Simple, really, and he's become an ideal stud. He stays hard and ready for me, powerful but easily managed."

As startling as it was to hear Moira so frankly describe her son in such terms right in front of him, it didn't seem to bother him one bit. If anything, his mother's words spurred him on to even greater efforts. Lindsey clamped her knees more tightly against his sides, barely holding on as he fucked harder and faster into her cunt. She stopped moving up and down on her own and simply rode the wave of his undulating hips.

Moira straddled her son's knees behind Lindsey, reaching around from behind to cup her huge tits, fingering and pinching her fat nipples. Lindsey climaxed with a loud moan. Before her tremors completely faded she felt the spasms of a second orgasm well up in her, and then a third. Her climaxes ran together, surging into a single endless tidal wave of ecstasy. She screamed until she was hoarse.

"Now, Scott," Moira said. "It's time." Her son groaned loudly, the first sound he'd made in twenty minutes other than the rasp of his breath. His immense cock throbbed and jerked inside her and she felt the blossoming heat of his jism spurting into her womb.

Moira patted his flank approvingly, as she might a big pet dog. "Fill her up. Pump her so full that your sweet jism squeezes out and runs down her thighs."

When Scott was finally spent, an exhausted Lindsey hugged him close. She wanted nothing more than to rest in his arms. It was not to be. Moira had other ideas. "Mrs. Carroll, would you object greatly to having your pussy eaten by a woman?"

The look in the brunette's eyes had Lindsey creaming again. Scott stood up and she hurriedly rolled over and stretched out on the table. Spreading her thighs as wide as she could, she held her cunt lips apart with her index fingers. Her well-fucked slit gaped open, jism and pussy juice seeping out to run down over the globes of her ass.

Moira licked her lips in anticipation. "I enjoy nothing more than drinking my son's cum, you see, whether shooting from his cock or out of another woman's cunt."

She climbed onto Lindsey and gave her a long French kiss before sucking and nibbling on her tits, then continued onward to the prize between her legs. Moira paused to tease Lindsey's clit, flicking it from side to side with her tongue. Lindsey moaned and wiggled her hips invitingly.

"Lick my pussy, Moira. Run your tongue all around the lips and then suck out your son's semen." Lindsey barely recognized the husky, seductive voice as her own. Only an hour ago she'd have blushed scarlet to hear such words, much less have uttered them herself. The not-so-solid bedrock of her beliefs and values had given way beneath her, and she had no idea how far she had yet to fall. It both thrilled and frightened her at the same time.

"Mmm..." Moira moaned, inhaling the fragrance of Scott's cum pooling in Lindsey's cunt. She carefully ran her tongue over Lindsey's soft mound, up the crevices of her thighs, extending it underneath all the way to dab at her asshole in her quest to collect every precious drop of the white goo. Then she dragged the flat of her tongue upward and probed into the hot little entrance that her son had so recently penetrated.

She licked a big wad of her son's jism out of Lindsey's pussy and rolled it around in her mouth, looking like a connoisseur savoring the bouquet and flavor of a rare vintage before swallowing it down with a contented smile. But Lindsey was quite sure that drinking Scott's cum was not a rare event for his mother. No doubt she dined daily on his dick juice.

Scott's cock twitched and jerked and hardened again as he drank in the sight of his mother making a meal of the load he'd just blown in Lindsey's pussy. His shaft gleamed wetly in the sunlight, smeared with his jism and her cream.

Lindsey crooked a finger at him. "Bring it here, baby. Let me clean that up for you." There was no reason that Moira should be the only woman enjoying an afternoon's snack of semen, after all. Lindsey's lips slid easily over the soft, resilient glans of his prick, which continued swelling rapidly inside her mouth as she circled it with her tongue to catch every drop.

She found herself wondering what her son Matt's cum might taste like. She was so excited by the combination of Moira's expert tonguing and the heady sensation of sucking Scott's cock that it didn't occur to her how peculiar her curiosity was. If any such idea had entered her head before today she would have pushed it away in instant horror. But once it had entered her mind an erotic tension sparked through her that made the fantasy of sucking her son's cock irresistible.

That's all it was, an idle fantasy. Where was the harm in that? Especially as she was already indulging in an illicit incestuous threesome. And so with Moira's tongue diving deep into her pussy and the tingling of another orgasm beginning inside her, Lindsey let her horny imagination run free. Without being fully aware of it she'd moved to the next stage of her sexual liberation.

Scott leaned on the edge of the table, shifting his hips to follow Lindsey's lips as she moved forward and back on his growing erection. She wanted him to cum in her mouth this time, but not yet. She loved sucking his cock too much, after going so long without. Moira's lips were soft against the tender flesh of her pussy mound, tongue probing further into that slippery sex channel in pursuit of the last remaining drops of succulent jism.

The tingling pleasure rippling through Lindsey's loins grew more intense. She touched her clit lightly to feed the sensation, but Moira took her hand and moved it away. "Allow me," she mumbled. She licked Lindsey's G-spot one, two, three times, setting off fireworks behind the blonde's eyes. Lindsey's limbs went stiff and her back arched like she'd been hit by lightning. Cascading waves of pure bliss thundered through her.

She collapsed on the massage table, completely limp. Scott's cock slipped out of her gaping mouth.

"Get over here. Mother needs you!" Lindsey's eyes flew open at the urgency in Moira's voice as the brunette dragged her son onto the second massage table. She scrambled on top of him and turned around to face away from him, rising up on the balls of her feet and positioning herself above his huge, hard prick. "You know what I want!"

"Yes, Ma'am." Scott held his cock steady with one hand, aiming it up between his mother's flexing thighs.

Lindsey almost cried out in frustration at losing her chance to suck him off and drink his jism, but she recognized that the feeling was selfish. Scott's mother had given her such pleasure, with such skill and patience, that it was only fair that Moira have her turn.

More than that, Lindsey wanted to witness this. She wanted to see a woman fucking her son. Holding her breath, she waited as Moira lowered herself onto Scott's cock.

But, instead of pushing his prick into his mother's cunt, Scott slid it along the cleft between her ass cheeks until it nestled against the dark rosebud of her asshole.

Moira wanted an incestuous ass-fuck. Her son was more than happy to oblige.

She braced her hands on the table behind her and settled herself on the dome of his cock. He put his hands on her slender back to support and guide her into position. Frowning in concentration, she relaxed the tight ring of her anus and slowly put her weight on his prick. After a moment's resistance, his cock-knob disappeared into her ass.

"Oh, Lord!" Moira gritted her teeth and her eyes were round as saucers as she descended her son's massive fuck-rod. "You're killing me, you bastard," she hissed. "You'll split me in two."

"You say that every damned time," Scott snorted. He thrust his hips upward, drilling inch after thick inch of his prick into his mother's rectum.

"And I mean it every time," Moira gasped. "I'm not getting younger, am I?"

"So, whose idea is this? Perhaps we should stop."

"Shut up and push!" Beads of sweat formed on Moira's forehead and cheeks as she shoved herself downward. She squealed and moaned, impaling herself on Scott's cock until she came to rest with her round butt on his stomach and his prick entirely inside her. The lines and furrows of struggle melted from her features, replaced by the most gleefully lewd grin of carnal satisfaction that Lindsey had ever seen.

Moira's big tits jiggled and swayed as she raised and lowered herself on her son's cock. He reached around to grab them, his big hands finding her stiff nipples, rolling and pinching them as he humped beneath her. Her ass shimmied sensuously as she rode him, panting and hissing as he slid in and out of her.

"That's so awesome!" a voice behind Lindsey exclaimed.

She'd been so transfixed by the fucking mother and son that she'd not noticed a small group of spectators gathering at the end of the narrow boardwalk behind her. There were six or seven, apparently all resort guests, some dressed in minimal beachwear and a few naked except for sandals. The speaker was one of two young women who looked like sisters, holding hands with a stocky middle-aged man. Everyone stared in avid fascination at Moira as she bounced her ass up and down Scott's cock.

One of the adult sisters was jacking the older man's prick. "You want me to get you off here, Daddy?" she asked. "Or wait 'til we get to the beach and--"

"Awwh..." Moira's ecstatic cries drowned out the rest. Far from perturbed by the crowd, she was putting on a show. She undulated her body and rolled her hips with the experienced polish of a stripper on the pole. It was probably a great way to attract more clients to her massage practice, Lindsey reflected, but there could be no doubt how thoroughly Moira relished putting herself on display. An exhibitionist, indeed.

Lindsey spied one woman, evidently inspired by Moira and Scott, who'd lifted and stretched one leg along the boardwalk railing like a ballerina at the barre. A young man who looked like a football player drove his prick into her cunt while they both watched the performance. The young woman who'd spoken moments before was on her knees licking her father's balls. Not to be outdone, her sister licked back and forth along his cock like it was a popsicle.

The boldness of their debauchery stoked Lindsey's lust to a white-hot fever. She had to be part of it all, somehow.

Moira's pussy was such a pretty little jewel, with pale, narrow lips that unfurled to reveal the pink, wetly-glistening entrance to her sizzling depths.

So open. So tempting.

So empty.

Fairly floating over to join the incestuous mother and son, Lindsey levered herself up onto the foot of their table and bent forward to plant her lips on the apex of Moira's cunt, drawing the brunette's swollen clit into her mouth. She sucked the stiff little button avidly, bobbing her head up and down to follow Moira as she rode her son's cock. Not having sucked a cunt in decades Lindsey expected to be awkward and clumsy at it. But, just like cock-sucking, it all came back to her quickly. Moira's yelps and squeals of pleasure grew louder, and she gyrated her hips more frantically as Lindsey sucked.

The sisters had their father flat on his back out on the sand now, French-kissing and fondling one another's pert tits as one sat astride his face and the other bounced on his cock.

The woman who'd been taking cock from behind was on her knees on the weathered wooden planking, holding her breasts together to make a spit-slick channel for her stud to fuck. "Come on Mommy's face," she pleaded with him.

Moira said with a wicked smile. Moira had said. The truth of it hit Lindsey like a wrecking ball. As much as she'd resented her mother's campaign to "corrupt" and free her from her guilt and self-punishment, Lindsey had never been so excited by anything in her life than she was to be a part of this wanton, incestuous group rut. She'd spent a lifetime making a fortress of inhibition and self-denial. Now the walls were crumbling all to dust.

All Lindsey wanted was to fuck. She wanted to make Moira cum in her mouth. She wanted to fuck Scott again, and again. She wanted the strangers on the boardwalk to line up for turns at her hot holes--all three of them. She'd never been ass-fucked in her life, but she craved it now, with a desire as hot as the blazing sun over her head.

Lindsey gently finger-fucked Moira's cunt while continuing to lick her clit, and was rewarded by pussy juice squirting over her hand and wrist. The brunette climaxed with a shriek, her cunt contracting and sucking at Lindsey's fingers. Scott came at the same time, groaning and bucking beneath her, pounding his cock in and out of her asshole as he emptied his balls into her guts.

The two of them were made for one another, Lindsey could see as much. Any rules that would separate them couldn't be right, could they? Lindsey wanted to trade places with Moira. To have a devoted young stud of her own who she could suck and fuck whenever she pleased.

"More! Give me more!" demanded the woman whose son was tit-fucking her on the boardwalk. He was cumming, long ropes of jism rocketing from the end of his cock to paint his mother's fuck-crazed face and shoulders. She abruptly grabbed his ass, swallowing his cock-knob and dragging him toward her until his whole cock was down her throat, greedily gulping down all that remained of his ball-load.

Lindsey's mouth watered. Seeing this, Moira climbed off of Scott and stood jerking his prick. "Care for another go?"

"Uh-huh." Lindsey kissed Moira passionately and turned to do the same to Scott. "I most definitely want more. But not here."

"No aphrodisiac like the lure of what's most forbidden. " So Moira had said.

To the surprise of both her new-found fuck-mates, Lindsey got dressed and hurried away down the boardwalk.

†††

"Cum inside me," Elaine gasped, her arms around Matt's neck as she hurled herself up from the mattress to meet her grandson's powerful thrusts into her cunt. "Shoot your load all the way into my womb!"

Her breathless pleas nearly triggered his orgasm. He fought it off. He didn't know how long they'd had been locked together, fucking like animals in heat. A long time, but not nearly long enough. He never wanted it to end. His grandmother was the most fantastic fuck he'd ever known.

Granted, he didn't have a long list to compare with. But it was hard to believe that many women possessed either Elaine's deep well of sexual lust or her vast range of experience. She was, by her own account, utterly promiscuous. She never passed up an opportunity to get naked and fuck with either men or women. She exuded sexuality from every pore, and so such opportunities were frequent.

"Not...yet..." he grunted. "Don't wanna." He slid his hands under her girlish ass and lifted her off the mattress.

"Don't be silly, dear." She squirmed delightedly as his cock hit new spots in her pussy. "I learned long ago not to resist what the body wants. And the sooner you give me what I want, the sooner you'll find out all the other nasty things I've learned for getting you hard again in a hurry."

With that, she snapped the hot velvet trap of her cunt tight around his cock and held him in place. It was like she'd pulled the pin on a grenade. Matt erupted with a yell, pouring his ball juice into his grandmother's sucking sex hole.

"That's it," Elaine soothed, trembling through another orgasm of her own. "Good...so warm and so good. I love it."

Matt lowered her to the bed. He withdrew from her cunt and sagged to the mattress next to her, exhausted. She snuggled up against his chest and fondled his softening prick.

"What a man you've become, Matt. With such a cock. A perfect cock, for me."

"Oh, is that why you love me, Grandma?" Matt teased her.

"You can't think that, dear. It's the fact that you're you, and my own flesh and blood, that what makes you so perfect." She licked one of his nipples. "That's why I wanted this time alone together, with you and your mother. It's not like I lack for casual sex, after all. I'm a lucky woman--I can pick up my phone and with a couple of texts I'll have a man or two between my legs any time I want.

"But that's not enough anymore. Oh, I still get hot and I holler with any man inside me, and the orgasms are better now than ever in my life. But since Ross died I've been missing someone special in my life. Someone who truly cares about me for reasons other than what a great piece of ass I am."

"You know I do." Matt was spellbound to hear his grandmother confide this way to him, of all people.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,489 Followers