Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey let go of her breasts, releasing Matt's cock from their luxurious trap. She used both hands to play with Matt's balls as she at last sucked him into her mouth.

"Suck him, Lin!" Elaine gasped, sitting on a corner of the bed with her legs spread and one hand cupped over her cunt. Her index finger disappeared between her cunt lips. "Get him harder! Get him hard enough to fuck you until you pass out. You're getting it, it won't take much more. Your son is such a marvel. Bigger than your daddy, and his cum tanks fill up so fast..."

Elaine babbled on, building up a head of steam as she finger-fucked herself toward climax.

The savory, salty taste of pre-cum leaking from Matt's prick delighted Lindsey's taste buds. The awareness that she was committing the forbidden act of sucking her own son's cock made her pussy even hotter and wetter than in the most exciting moments of her encounter with Moira and Scott Gibson. And the expression of wonderment on Matt's face spurred her to even greater prick-pleasing efforts. She could hardly believe what she was doing, herself. She was out of her mind with lust and the aching empty pleasure hole between her legs had taken command of her very soul.

She sucked Matt's cock for all she was worth, pulling the pulsing head into the top of her throat and taking as much of his now fully-erect shaft as she could. His was the biggest cock she'd ever swallowed. The promise that held for the days, weeks, and years to come thrilled her beyond reason.

Lindsey did her valiant best but couldn't throat Matt's entire prick. She was too worked up to focus on her breathing and finally gave up when she'd taken about three-quarters of the meaty monster.

But she could damn well get it into her pussy. And having her son fucking into her motherly sex hole was the only way that she'd be satisfied.

She lifted her head, reluctantly releasing Matt's cock and swiveling around to face the foot of the bed on her hands and knees. Gripping the footboard she spread her legs wide and thrust her ass skyward. She looked back over her shoulder and shot him a sexy smile, her eyes fixed on the magnificent tower of fuckmeat that now stood tall and ready.

"You know where that belongs, darling," she murmured to her son. "Come give Mama what she needs."

Matt scrambled across the mattress to kneel behind Lindsey while Elaine moved around to crouch next to them. She had a perfect view of the action as he got into position.

"Let me!" she hissed, circling his prick with her fingers and guiding the head to Lindsey's moist, open slit. Lindsey momentarily resented her mother's intrusion into the magic moment, but then the sheer corruption of it overwhelmed her. She nearly climaxed before her son's cock even touched her.

"Do it now!" Lindsey sobbed, her whole body shaking violently. "Ram that cock up Mommy's pussy now! Now!"

Matt's put his strong hands on Lindsey's hips to hold her steady and thrust his iron-hard cock completely into her clutching depths.

"Oh Gawwwh--" Lindsey's hoarse cry died in her throat, every nerve ending in her cunt channel firing all at once. She gripped the wooden bedframe like the handrail of a lifeboat, both exhilarated and terrified of falling off the edge of the Earth at the same time.

"That's it, Matt, all the way!" Elaine whispered. "Drill all the way up your mother's pussy! Push back against him, Lin, take him to the balls. You'll be able to say that you took your son's whole giant cock the very first time!"

The way that her mother's brazen vulgarity supercharged Lindsey's lust shocked the youthful mother. "Y-yes," she managed to croak. "I want all of your big cock inside me. Give it to me, Matt. Puh-lease, I need it!"

Stretched as she was by her son's prick, Lindsey managed to squeeze her cunt muscles around him, preventing his first attempt to pull out of her. She wanted the moment to last forever, to savor the exquisite pleasure of her sinfulness. Moira had been so right. Forbidden cock was the best.

It was like getting fucked for the first time. She felt like a virgin bride, innocent and yet impossibly depraved in the awareness of the taboo she was violating with her own flesh and blood.

The muscular sheath of her sex tunnel gave way to her son's superior strength. He braced his hands against the globes of her ass and pulled his hips back until his glans slipped out of her cunt.

"Noooo!" Lindsey whined.

Matt gave her ass a stinging slap and laughed. "Behave, Mom. I'm gonna give you plenty. Whenever I feel like it."

He slammed forward until his balls bounced against her mound.

"Awwww!"

The unexpected change in her son's demeanor startled and thrilled his mother. Moira had successfully turned her son into a compliant and dependable stud, delivering cock and cum at her whim. Matt would clearly have none of that. He was a raging stallion. In the same way that publicly fucking Moira and Scott had unlocked something deep in Lindsey's psyche, sexually possessing his mother had transformed Matt.

The role reversal alarmed Lindsey, but only for an instant. She surrendered to him, vowing that from now on she'd do whatever he demanded, give him whatever he wanted. She'd go naked always, open her legs or fall to her knees at his command. All for another taste of her son's massive cock.

And all of that flashed through her mind in an eye blink as that cock glided up her pussy passage into her womb.

"Split her in two, Matt, fuck your mother to pieces!" Elaine rolled onto her back and scooted under Lindsey. "I'm going to have some fun with my daughter's great big titties."

Elaine kneaded and squeezed Lindsey's dangling breasts, planting little kisses and love bites on her turgid nipples. "I've waited a long time for this," she sighed. "Seeing you sulking around the house all these months, not even bothering to dress, some days...so many times I've wanted to rip your worn-out tee shirt off and suck the hell out of your tits and cunt. To make you cum until you couldn't remember that bastard Bob Carroll's name."

"Oh fuck," Lindsey's pussy spasmed deliciously at her mother's words. "Mother, you are a total pervert. Sick to your slutty core." Elaine leered up at her, opening her mouth wide and vacuuming one of her daughter's massive funbags as far into her maw as she could. "Don't ever change," Lindsey gasped. "I want to be like you, Mom. I am like you, a cock-hungry whore at heart. And I'm going to prove it every day from now on."

"Fucking awesome," Matt grunted, plunging relentlessly in and out of his mother's welcoming pussy. Lindsey shut her eyes and gave herself to the ultimate fulfillment of her own son's cock taking her to Heaven with every thrust. Son-fucking was the cure for her loneliness and self-denial. She vowed that she would never go without it.

"Every day," she repeated, "Every da-ahhhh-AIEE!!" She climaxed without warning, her shrieks echoing off the island hill while Matt pumped a geyser of potent jism into her cunt.

†††

Matt napped for three hours with his mother and grandmother hugging him front and back. They ordered dinner delivery from one of the resort's many restaurants. The food was as the Aphrodesia website had promised, delectable and plenty of it. Greek seemed like a good idea. He hoped that the grilled fish was restorative of protein and energy because he was going to need as much of both as he could get.

Afterward, they walked out to the beach for the first time. It was nearly deserted at that time in the evening. Matt sat sprawled in a canvas chair, watching the lowering sun paint the foaming caps of the dark Mediterranean in colors of crimson and gold.

Lindsey and Elaine crouched in the sand on either side of him. Elaine rested her chin on one of his knees, reaching under his thigh to play with his ball sack.

"He's ours, Lin. A stud to fuck and satisfy us both. For us to ride and suck whenever we please. And he'll love us all the more for it. Won't you, Matthew?"

Matt stroked her hair. Lindsey didn't answer her mother. She leaned across his other leg, bobbing her head up and down over his crotch as she eagerly sucked his cock. Before much longer, he'd be feeding her an after-dinner snack.

A lone couple walked toward them along the edge of the surf, a petite brunette with remarkably large tits and a tall, much younger man. Both were naked and darkly tanned from head to toe. The woman spotted Matt and the women and waved cheerfully to them.

"There you are! We've been missing you," she called out.

Lindsey let Matt's cock slip from her mouth as if to answer, but Elaine spoke up first.

"Moira, Scott, darlings! Oh, we only just got in this morning. At my age, after that dreadful little final jaunt over from the mainland, all I wanted to do was spend the afternoon in bed."

"I'll bet," Moira said, looking Matt over speculatively. "This is the grandson I've heard so much about? Your emails didn't do him justice. Even the photos left too much to the imagination."

"Y-you all know each other?" Lindsey asked, looking as if she'd been smacked in the face with a wet towel.

"The Gibsons are among my oldest and closest friends here," Elaine declared with a smirk. "I hope they'll be yours, as well. Something tells me that you're off to a good start."

"We have indeed." Moira laughed. Matt was confused until he noticed the way his mother and Scott looked one another over, and Scott's hardening cock. So that's what she'd gotten up to today.

"Mother, have I told you lately what a sneaky bitch you are?" Lindsey growled, but her tone was playful this time. "You set me up. Again."

"All for your own good, my dear." Elaine extended a hand to Moira. "Why don't you two join us? I've so looked forward to fucking Scott again."

Soon Moira was straddling Matt's chair, leaning forward with her hands on her knees while he fucked his tongue deep into her little shaven slit. His mother got down on her hands and knees in the sand between his legs and returned to sucking him off, anxious for another creamy taste of son-cum. Elaine knelt behind Lindsey and sucked her daughter's cunt while Scott fucked in and out of Elaine's dripping pussy.

And Matt finally understood why some adults returned from their vacations more exhausted than when they left.

THE END