Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,459 Followers

Her eyes misted and she gently stroked his cheek. "There's that look again. You really do--"

"--Remind you of Granddad? Yeah."

"Does it bother you when I say it?"

"Nah. I'm flattered. Mom always said how you adored each other."

"And she never has forgiven me for moving on with my life," Elaine sighed. "For marrying Ross Harrington. But what else was I to do? I was only forty when Hank passed. You can't hold a wake for the rest of your life.

"But I never have loved again the way I loved your grandfather.

"Now, Ross was a very different kind of man. Aggressive--domineering, I suppose--bigger than life and always determined to have his way. He was a gentleman, though, in one respect. In all the years Hank worked with him and as many times as we saw one another socially, he never so much as looked sideways at me. I hadn't the slightest clue that he wanted me. He respected what Hank and I had.

"But he moved pretty in damn quick once I was widowed. That's the first thing that your mom resented--that I said yes when he invited me to go off to the Caribbean with him and his executive staff for that business convention. Goodness, though, there were dozens of us, mostly married couples except for Ross and me. People Hank had done business with for years. It wasn't like I needed a chaperone to be in a hotel with any of them.

"But then, everyone scattered pretty quickly during their off-hours for the first few days. It was a big junket. And I didn't mind Ross keeping me company one damn bit. He was a big, charming lunk. I wasn't used to being on my own and he knew it. And as much as I tried to deny it to myself, I hadn't accepted his invitation just for the change of scenery.

"So, I got a little tipsy at dinner one night and, before I knew it, I was up in his lavish suite stripping for him, strutting and showing it off like a pro."

"Wow."

"Understand Matt, I hadn't been fucked for three months. And I was used to getting cock at least twice a day, every day from your grandfather. Ever since I was a teenager. It wasn't until after he was gone that I realized just how much I needed it all the time. I was going out of my head with horniness.

"Rather like your mother, these days," Elaine added dryly. "Yes, Ross could read people like books and knew how to get what he wanted. But he didn't have to seduce me. Maybe for the first few minutes, I was just a touch unsure. But when I got his trousers off, I was a goner. I went dancing naked down the hall and threw myself onto the bed with my legs spread wide.

Elaine saw the way Matt was gawking and kissed him on the forehead. "Oh, honey, are you sure I'm not making you uncomfortable talking about all this?"

"No! That is, I wanna hear all about your, um, life."

"Uncomfortable" was definitely not the word for what Matt felt while listening to his grandmother. Her tales were giving him another hard-on fast, one that he couldn't wait to relieve between her thighs or her hot, sucking lips. Which he suspected was exactly why she was telling him all of this.

"They missed Ross at his early meetings the next day. I didn't let him out of that bedroom until noon, and when he did go I just waited there for him to come back. Playing with myself. I was that revved up. Now, Ross wasn't quite as well equipped as your grandfather, but he taught me things that first night that I'd had no idea of after half a lifetime of conventional, married sex--however joyful that life had been.

"Ross lived for pleasure, sheer animal satisfaction, and that was his first gift to me. He had me cumming in shrieks and sobs and begging for more. It was like he took me apart and put me back together all different. Stripped away all my shame and pretense and demolished what I called my 'morals.' And when he saw that I was ready to do anything, that's when the real fun began.

"On the second day, he invited his executive assistant and her husband to join us. I found out what it was like to have a woman eat my pussy while I sucked a man's cock--and learned to suck her slit on my knees while her husband drilled my cunt from behind.

"And then she watched while Ross and her husband double-fucked me. That was mind-blowing! I'd never had a dick up my ass at all, and on the very first time I was taking another in my pussy."

"Damn, that's extreme. Weren't you at least a little scared?" Matt asked. His grandmother ran her hand lightly up and down the length of his cock as she talked, hastening his return to full erection.

"I was in Heaven, Matt. That trip changed me, and it was only the beginning of my liberation. My new life. By the end of the week, I was taking on guys three and four at a time. Turned out that most of Ross's people were into the scene. Being a slut or stud wasn't exactly a requirement to work for him, but he was putting the prick to just about every woman on his staff, married or single. Their men were all into it, too."

"But not Granddad?" Matt asked hesitantly. Elaine was silent for a long moment.

"Not Hank," she said softly, biting her lip. "You could say he was an old-fashioned kind of guy. I came to see later that he wanted to shield me and protect what we had. I cherished his memory all the more for it."

"But, you just said that you love being, uh..."

"A slut?" Elaine finished for him. "A total whore? After everything I've said, I can see that it might not make sense to you, that I'd love Hank for 'sheltering' me from my urges. But he did it out of love. Life with Ross Harrington, on the other hand, was a ten-year-long sugar high, and the crash when he died nearly wrecked me. That was the dark side of it.

"Promiscuous fucking is wonderful, but I'm at a place in life where I want someone to belong to again. Someone who will always be there. Ross left me very well-off, and I won't marry again. But you..."

"I'll be here for you." Matt kissed his grandmother's eyelids.

"I know. And don't worry, my darling, I'm not selfish about my men. We're on holiday in the world's biggest candy store and we're going to go crazy. I've made quite a few friends at Aphrodesia since Ross first brought me here for our honeymoon. A lot of us are regular guests nowadays. I'll introduce you to the slutty lot of 'em.

"But you, you're going to be my one true love. And I'll be your personal ball drainer. I'll blow you for breakfast, suck your cock for lunch and drink your jism for dinner."

Matt couldn't believe his ears. Grandma was the horniest sex fantasy he'd ever had, come to life. But despite his excitement, one thing nagged at him.

"What about Mom?"

"Oh, fuck your mother." Elaine stuck her tongue out playfully.

"You are a bad lady."

"And you love it. Looks like Granny's Story Time has got your big cock ready for my hungry little hole again." She swung a leg across Matt's hips, straddling him on her knees and lowering her pelvis until her heated slit barely touched the head of his cock. She rotated her hips in tiny circles, her moist cunt lips barely kissing his engorged glans with her moist cunt-lips. "Lord but I love this dick. Do you love Grandma's pussy, Matt?"

"Fuck, yeah," Matt exclaimed. "I mean, I do! I love all of you."

Elaine flexed her thighs and eased herself down until her pussy engulfed Matt's fuck-knob, then stopped. Was she trying to drive him crazy? He wanted to thrust up and bury his whole cock in her at once. But it was best to follow her lead. She possessed a lifetime of whorish wisdom about fucking. He looked forward to years of sensuous learning between her legs and between her lips.

For the present, he folded his arms on the pillow behind his head, admiring the erotic rippling of each muscle of her slender torso and back as she worked her way onto his pole a few inches at a time. He luxuriated in the silky warmth of his grandmother's elastic sex sheath while the wickedly arousing vision of his beefy prick disappearing into her pink, stretched pussy both excited and filled him with awe.

When Matt was completely inside her, Elaine threw back her head and bared her teeth in a feral grimace of carnal joy. To her, fucking was life itself. Every part of her was meant to give and receive pleasure. Nothing was off-limits - no act too wanton or depraved, as long as she and her partners enjoyed it.

Matt cupped his grandmother's big tits, gently pinching her nipples as she rode up and down at a leisurely pace. She tightened and relaxed her cunt around him, taking his entire shaft fully into her hot, yielding fuck channel every time. After a while she arched her back and leaned forward, offering her hard nipples to his mouth. He sucked her tits eagerly. She mewed and gasped with delight as one orgasm followed another.

Matt lost all track of time. After having had several orgasms within such a short period, he was able to stay hard and delay his orgasm without much difficulty so that Elaine could fully indulge her appetite for taking big cock. But inevitably he surrendered to the hot stimulation of her experienced cunt and climaxed, shocked at how much jism he was still able to shoot.

"I'm so incredibly lucky," Elaine sighed. "You're even more prolific than I dreamed. It's like your balls never run dry."

"Yeah, right." Matt couldn't help laughing. "I shouldn't have bragged that I could keep up with you. I'm gonna need ten or fifteen minutes to recover."

"Wanna bet?" Elaine said, leering. "I'll show you something new. Lift your legs. Spread wide. Go on, knees up to your chest."

Puzzled but intrigued, Matt did as she instructed.

Elaine knelt with her face between his thighs. After licking his balls a few times, she pulled his ass cheeks apart with her hands. Her tongue lashed out and lapped at his asshole.

"Aggggh!" he yelped. She didn't hesitate, circling his sphincter several times with her tongue before pressing the tip into the center of the tight little muscle.

He wriggled and squirmed on the mattress, clutching and balling the bed sheet up in his fists.

"Mmmm...mmm" Elaine's muffled giggles seemed to vibrate through Matt's core while testifying to her satisfaction with her grandson's reaction.

He'd never been rimmed, and being introduced to it by his grandmother was beyond amazing. She alternated circling and probing, slathering his anus with saliva and pushing a tiny bit further into his rectum each time. Her breath tickled his taint as his sphincter relaxed and she slipped into his rear tunnel.

Incredibly, his cock surged and began to grow again. Elaine grabbed the stalk and started jacking on it. In less than a minute he was hard as iron, his ball sack swelling and tightening against his groin.

Matt was so totally absorbed in the exquisite stimulation of his grandmother's wet tongue probing and darting inside his ass that he didn't consciously register the sharp metallic click of a key in the front door lock.

By the time the door creaked open and slammed shut again, it was too late to react.

"Just what do you think you're doing, young man?" Lindsey demanded. She stalked across the living room and onto the terrace before Matt could sit or pull the sheets up to cover himself. Not that it would have helped.

"Well?" Lindsey stood by the carved cypress head of the daybed with her hands on her hips, staring daggers at her son and her mother.

Frozen in fear and unable to even swallow, Matt couldn't respond. What could he say, anyway? In the blink of an eye, his unbelievable dream had become an inescapable nightmare.

Elaine snickered, seeming unperturbed at being caught in the ultimate depravity of rimming her grandson's asshole.

"Don't go fussing at Matt, now." She lifted her head from between his legs to smile at her daughter. "We've just been doing a little family bonding. Learning to appreciate your offspring as adults is a good thing, don't you think?" She looked Lindsey up and down with bold amusement. "And look at yourself, Lin, you're a mess. What have you done with your afternoon?"

Lindsey blushed. Matt noticed that she'd lost her sun hat and that her long blonde hair, which she usually wore up in a neat bun, hung disheveled and loose around her shoulders. Small red marks mottled her throat and the top of her breasts under her button-front blouse. Hickies?

"M-mom?" he managed to croak. She would not meet his gaze, but as she stared at the two of them lying naked together the fury faded from her features, replaced first by furrowed concern, then uncertainty. Her moist, gleaming eyes brimmed with curiosity--and something more.

"Didn't I tell you so, Matt?" Elaine said. "I do believe your mother found what she went hunting for." She cocked her head at Lindsey. "But whatever it was, it's not enough...is it, Sweetie? You are like me, after all. Fucking makes you want more fucking." She took hold of Matt's cock again and glided her fingers up and down his shaft. Pre-cum bubbled from his slit. He groaned involuntarily.

"Your son's all grown up," she drawled tauntingly. "He's become quite a stud. I've had him, oh goodness, three or four times and his balls are still quite heavy. He was about to cum again when you interrupted us."

She pointed his prick straight at Lindsey's face. Lindsey stared, mesmerized. Elaine patted the bed beside her. "Come on, have a good look."

Lindsey sank onto the edge of the mattress, her eyes never leaving Matt's cock. The tip of her tongue flicked out of the corner of her mouth. She shook her head violently to snap herself out of the trance.

"Go on, for God's sake!" she snapped at Elaine. "Don't tell me, show me. Get your whore's mouth back to work, Mother. Show me how high my son can shoot!"

"That's my girl," Elaine chuckled. She nuzzled and kissed Matt's balls, spreading his thighs wide apart. He gasped as her wet wriggling tongue slid between his ass cheeks and poked into his rectum again.

Lindsey watched in rapt fascination as her mother rimmed her son's asshole. Her nearness and apparent approval of the obscene incestuous act enflamed Matt's lust to insane levels. Now he could smell the pungent mixture of his mother's perfume with sweat and cum. She was so close that he could have touched her huge, heaving tits. But he didn't dare. Not yet.

Elaine gave him an incredible hand job while eating his ass, jacking his cock faster as it grew. Unable to restrain herself, Lindsey rubbed her open palm across the dome of his prick, causing pre-cum to spurt into her hand. The combination of his mother caressing his cock and anticipation of the action he hoped still lay ahead was too much for Matt. His balls contracted and the glorious pulsations of another orgasm surged inside him. He jerked and arched his hips upward as the first wads of cum erupted from his cum-slit.

"Don't waste it!" Lindsey exclaimed urgently. She dipped her face toward Matt's cock at the same instant that Elaine pulled out of his ass and did the same. Their heads nearly collided as a streamer of jism shot onto their faces.

"No, you don't!" Lindsey shoved her mother away. "His cum belongs to me!"

She plunged her mouth onto Matt's cock and swallowed hungrily.

†††

"Sorry," Lindsey licked the remnants of her son's cumload from her fingertips, genuinely contrite. "That was disrespectful. I got overexcited."

"And I'm so glad to see it," Elaine reassured her daughter. "Honesty, seeing you excited and happy about anything is a huge relief."

Matt watched and listened in bewilderment to his mother and his grandmother's chatter as if this were a normal afternoon at the beach. On the one hand, his imagination raced with the endless horny possibilities ahead of them, while on the other he tried to talk himself down from expecting too much. There were still boundaries that could never be crossed--weren't there?

His mother smiled down at his weary face, absently stroking his cock with one hand. "Has Grandma worn you out? You look about ready for a nap."

"I-I'm fine! Wide awake and ready to-to..." Matt hesitated. He was desperate to reassure his mother that he was capable of whatever she might have in mind, but he didn't want to come across as assuming too much. Sure, she'd just sucked the cum out of his dick, but that didn't mean that she was prepared to go further.

Did it? His head swam from exhaustion but also in anticipation of what might yet lie ahead.

"Good. Because I can't wait to get you between my legs."

"Wow. What's happened to you, Mom?"

"Nothing that shouldn't have happened years ago. I've spent way too much time trying to be who I thought I was supposed to be. Your grandmother is right." Lindsey's eyes grew misty. "Mom, you may be a degenerate slut but you've always been true to your nature. And now I mean to do the same."

She stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top and pausing teasingly at each button to enjoy Matt's open-mouthed astonishment. "You've been sneaking peeks at your old mother for a while, haven't you? I've just had this feeling that you were watching me."

"Um...would you be mad at me? If I did, that is? Which, I might have. Probably."

"I thought I was. But I was angrier at the way it made me feel. Like there was something wrong with me for getting turned on by my suspicions."

When Lindsey's breasts were almost completely exposed she stopped, moved to the bottom button, and worked her way up from that direction. Now the flimsy garment was held closed by a single button in the middle of her cleavage. Her gaze shifted from Matt's face to his cock, which incredibly enough had stirred back to life and was swelling with blood.

"Don't you think it's time you had a real good long look at Mommy's tits.?"

She didn't wait for his answer, popping her blouse open and shrugging it off her shoulders. And for an instant Matt forgot how to breathe.

His mother's tits were perfect: bigger than Elaine's, high, and tipped with large, dusky rose-colored nipples. They quivered slightly as she inhaled, and Matt saw that she was trembling slightly all over.

"That's right. Good." Elaine got up and stepped behind her daughter, reaching around to cup Lindsey's tits. She lifted and squeezed them gently, rolling her fingers over the nipples.

"Mother!" Lindsey twisted around to face Elaine.

"I'm sorry, do you not want me to--"

"It's...I like it," Lindsey confessed. "I didn't expect it."

"I did. I planned it this way all along." Elaine pulled her daughter tight against her, their huge tits crushed between them as they kissed deeply.

Matt started jacking his half-erect prick. Get hard, damn it, he cursed at the floppy fuck-tool. I don't care what it takes or if you fall the fuck off in an hour, just get hard right now.

Elaine's hands slid under the waistband of Lindsey's shorts as the women ground their hips against one another. She unsnapped the fly. "Let's get you out of these," she murmured. "I'm sure your son will like you better bare."

They turned back toward the bed. Elaine sank to her knees behind Lindsey and peeled the tight beach shorts over her round ass and down her long, toned legs.

"I must have lost my panties somewhere," Lindsey giggled.

She had not an excess pound or inch of flab anywhere on her. From her slender waist to the way her thighs gaped around her shaven pussy to her narrow ankles and pedicured toes she was a vision of female sexual splendor.

She was Matt's mother. And she was going to fuck him.

Seeing his frantic efforts to jack himself hard, she slunk to the daybed and crawled to him on her knees. "Don't fret, Baby," she cooed. "I can help. Why don't I suck your cock for a minute?"

"Only a minute?"

"Only a minute, for now. I'm in a hurry to make you into a mother fucker."

Matt's mother bent down and kissed the tip of his prick, making it bob and leap up. She ran her tongue around the flared ridge of his glans, but rather than taking it into her mouth she crouched lower and leaned forward to nestle it in the warm valley between her breasts. She pressed her tits together and moved them up and down on his cock, giving the knob a quick kiss and a lick every time it popped up close to her lips. Matt pushed his hips up to drive his cock toward her face, needing those full motherly lips to surround his prick, to swallow him up in her hot mouth.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,459 Followers