Hot Naughty Aunt Pam Pt. 02

Story Info
Auntie Pam, continued.
770 words
3.99
19.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tommyx89x
Tommyx89x
24 Followers

... I stood still for a moment and a glimpse of reality passed over my head. There I stood with my Auntie Pam's lave thong around my cock and I didn't have a care in the world. I was so horny, the most that I could remember.

...(I began) to hear this weird noise start, almost sounded like someone wearing flip-flops jogging in the rain. It was coming from Auntie Pams bathroom! As I finished cleaning her thong with my tongue, I walked towards the bathroom door to investigate.

The closer I got to the door, the louder the noise got, and the faint sounds of moaning began to accompany it. Keep in mind she has an old house, the kind where no doors had locks and the wood doors themself were so warped that some of the doors don't even really fully close at all. This made it hard to truly hide whatever we did at her house.

I got outside the door and the slapping noise and moaning were clear and they started to join in perfect sync. I leaned forward to look through the cracked open door and what I saw changed me forever! Auntie Pam was squatting down, ass naked on the floor, and in the next second she lifted up and there appeared a big black dildo that was suctioned to the floor. It was shining with her pussy juices. It was 8" with a set of black balls at the base above the suction cup. I know this because I later went looking for it, but thats a different story.

Her ass was spread open and I could see her asshole opening up more and more with every thrust she gave to herself. Her tits were slapping up and down and she was alternating squeezing each one. Her nipples looked so hard and firm as she pleasured herself. I wanted to suck her nipples! And in that moment she lifted her right tit up and her tongue flicked at her nipple. She ran her tongue around her nipple before her lips went down and sucked in the whole thing. She looked so sexy sucking on her nipples.

My cock was twitching and pre cum was oozing out steadily. I grabbed the head of my cock with her thong in hand and started stroking to what I was seeing. She was squatting over the dildo, knees spread with her pussy hugging the head of it. Then like she was sitting in a chair down she went until her ass slapped down on the floor. She quickly lifted up and dropped back down. I was in shock that the noise I heard was her ass continually slapping off the floor she aggressively rode the dildo.

I was stuck pleasuring myself to her. A puddle began to form at the base of her toy, her cum was flowing out. She started to have strains of her cum lift off the floor on her pussy as she fucked the floor aggressively. She looked like a porn star goddess the way she was riding and taking her toy deep.

I was standing outside the bathroom looking in, watching Pam bouncing up and down on her dildo moaning in complete pleasure. Her thong began to get soaked with my cum as I continued beating to her. I began muttering things like:

"Pammy you filthy slut, take my cock!"

"Pammy you're such a good girl!"

"Fuck me Pammy!"

I couldn't help it, she looked so good taking her toy right down to the floor. And she definitely knows how to fuck, the way she was grinding and rotating her tight hips. Pam suddenly stopped mid thrust. She reached down all pulled the dildo from the ground, walked over to the shower door and stuck it to the glass. She dropped down to her hands and knees and backed her pussy right on her toy. Her ass cheeks immediately met the glass as she was giving it to herself balls deep! She used one hand to run through her hair and flipped it back as she began fucking it more aggressively. She kept yelling:

"Fuck yes, give me more!"

"Fill me up Daddy!"

"Aaaahhhhhh, fuck yessss!"

I lost it, my cock started shooting out ropes of cum all over the bathroom door and floor entrance. My thighs even began to shake and I had to grab the wall to stay up. Her thong dangling from my cock and wrapped around my balls as my seed sprayed everywhere uncontrollably. My cum was going everywhere and I couldn't control it! I... (to be continued).

Tommyx89x
Tommyx89x
24 Followers