All Comments on 'Hot Neighbor Inspires Leadership'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NicolaWebbNicolaWebbover 14 years ago
Bloody brilliant!

Oh wow! It was sexy and fun, and funny. And the writing was great. Do more like this.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I was bored, I thought why not

Dude I was bored, this was rated hot, I thought Why not? Boy am I glad I read this. I agree with ms. Webb, write more like this. And I'll be reading all your stuff when I can.

beachbirdguybeachbirdguyover 13 years ago
great stuff!

hey, Spen. I really like your writing. It 's very hot. I think this one is my favorite. Keep up the good work!

David (beachbirdguy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your writing

I've just discovered you. Love your style, scenarios and imagination. Don't stop.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Hot!!!

You made an old man very happy with this story, just love your writing, have put you on my favourite writers list.

5*****'s

hotjujuluhotjujulualmost 8 years ago
My newest favorite author!

Your stories are fun to read and still very sexy! You keep them short and sweet, which happens to be how I like them. That said, short in no way should be confused with uninventive. I just discovered you, so I'm catching up on your past submissions for the time being and enjoyed everyone so far. But I am happy to admit I enjoyed Clothing Optional Day at the Beach the most so far ;) Your scenarios are exciting and fresh. Thank you and I look forward to reading your new submissions too.

wagonet2wagonet2over 2 years ago

Very clever, and hot. Not an easy balance. And not easy to write with both internal and external dialogues, but you did it. Really super story.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

That is probably 11.7 stars…..😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

SIMILAR Stories