All Comments on 'Hot Neon - Segment 01.3'

by jamie_stasis

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jamiee_Stasis I really enjoyed this chapter, again you continue to thrill with opening a new possibility and avenue to take the main character, Pepper, down. A much darker possibility. A darker-lit path that she may have a tough time finding her way out of.

I kinda liked the random hookup, aside for it being hot, it kinda shows her willingness to sleep with just about any girl or woman, young or old, just to get a cheap one-off thrill from.

I still am betting on the 'beefy' Rhino being the one that makes her work the hardest, in and out of bed, but I also think there could be another. Another introduced to the world you're building that could fit that tension in her, the tension that makes her think, 'is this worth the risk if it risks (this person) safety?" She'll have to do a lot of self-searching and soul-finding.

jamie_stasisjamie_stasisover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, my goodness, thanks for your feedback! :) This was really a 'start of darkness' kind of entry in the story, and hopefully showcased not only that Pepper's thrown herself over the edge in that way, but how she's tried (and mostly failed) to cope with finding out she's not who she always thought she was. And, yes, the casual sex does tend to be something she turns to, an easy way to feel valued and forget about her troubles, although it never REALLY lasts! Her views on intimacy aren't healthy, or even good for her, really, but she is very good at convincing herself otherwise.

And, gosh, it's funny you mention that, because I'm not going to spoil anything much there, but you'll just have to see what, if anything, might soften those sharp edges she's developed to get by. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamie_stasis@jamie_stasis
Oh, hi there. I'm Jamie, and I'm a geeky trans gal living with autism. :) You might be enjoying the first "disk" of Hot Neon - each disk can be a stand-alone novella in pieces (or "segments") that carries a fun and spicy story in a futuristic cyberpunk world of my own imagini...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES