A Vacation Adventure

Story Info
A woman finds adventure during a walk while on vacation.
2.5k words
4.5
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vacation had been everything you had hoped for and needed - a chance to relax and refocus yourself, away from the distractions and irritations of the modern world. The woods were so full of the life of nature, it could not have helped but act as balm for your soul. In fact, the only annoyance was the discovery that the inevitable forgotten item in your bag had turned out to be your panties. An embarrassing oversight, to be sure, but given your solitude a minor one.

As the end of your vacation drew near, the desire to walk once more through the woods before leaving took hold of you, drawing you out of doors one last time to pass between the great boles surrounding your cabin. The day was warm, and had it not been for the protection of the trees, the sun might have been just a touch too strong. The shade, however, made the temperature near perfect, and you set out for your hike in grand spirits.

Time passed as you walked beneath the trees, feeling the energy of the woods as a palpable thing upon your skin. The secluded area was free of distractions as you approached the beach the forest butted against. You had been thinking of dipping your feet in the warm waters as you approached the last stand of trees when a sound broke into your thoughts. Pausing for a moment to concentrate on the unexpected sound, your ears finally filtered the strange sound from the background noises, and with a shock you realized the sounds could only be that of a woman in the throes of passion.

Unable to believe that this remote area of forest could be the site of such a thing, you step forward to the edge of the trees, eyes searching out for the source of the cries. Your gaze soon falls upon a shocking vision - a small campsite set upon the beach lining the edge of the woods, complete with two nude figures laying upon a blanket before the tent.

A blush crosses your cheeks at the unexpected view, and you begin to turn away to continue your walk when a loud moan pulls your gaze back towards the pair. Your vision narrows as you see just what is going on. Laying upon the blanket is a nude woman, dark of hair and long of limb. Her tanned legs and lean body lay splayed out as a naked man kneels down before her, his head buried in her sweetness. You cannot be more than thirty feet away, and you can clearly see his large erect cock hanging down below him, just as you can see her chest rising and falling with her moans.

Unable to tear your eyes away, you watch as the man continues to pleasure her, his hand reaching down to occasionally stroke his own cock and keep it in full readiness. Your own breathing grows shallow as you feel a wetness begin to form in your loins, a counterpoint to her own. Almost without thinking, your hand slides up beneath your shirt to tweak your nipple beneath your bra as you watch.

You can hear her pleasure increasing as the man works his magic, your own arousal rising to match it. After a few minutes, however, you gasp as the scene changes before you. Suddenly, the flap of the tent opens and a third figure emerges. He too is nude, and a fine figure of a man. A few inches over six feet tall, his well muscled chest and arms speak of many hours in the gym, and his half erect cock promises much should it grow to full girth. A smile crosses his lips as he approaches the pair, and his hand falls to his cock as he begins stroking himself watching, the sunlight reflecting reddish highlights from his dark hair.

Incredibly turned on by the vision before you, and feeling immersed in the naughtiness of the situation, you pop the top button of your shorts, lower the zipper, and slide your hand inside to touch the wetness that you find within. As you watch the man approach the pair, kneel down beside the woman, and guide his cock to her waiting mouth, you begin to slowly tease your clit - the intense pleasure shooting up your spine like a lightning bolt.

You continue to work on your clit, pausing only to slide a finger deep inside every so often, as the scene plays out before you. Her moans grow louder, and you know that the woman nears orgasm. The man feeding her his cock pauses, drawing his hard meat - which turned out to be just as big as you had hoped - from her mouth, and you can clearly see the sun glistening off the saliva wet cock. No longer muffled by cock, her moans turn to screams of pleasure as she grabs the head of the man between her thighs, and she cums. Your fingers move wildly across your clit as you watch, and it is with utter surprise that you hear a voice break into your pleasure.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Instinctively, you pull your hand from your shorts, holding it to your stomach as though you hoped to not be caught. A scream of shock begins to form in your throat, but you clamp down on it, afraid of betraying yourself to those you watched. A lump of cold fear forms in your chest, however, as you realize that you yourself were caught. You turn to look towards the voice, and find before you a man you've never seen before, not ten feet from you. Your own attention to the lovers and your focus on your pleasure must have masked his approach, and you feel yourself turn beet red as he looks at you.

"Oh, don't stop on my account. It's not often you come upon a sight like that, I'd hate to ruin the experience for you," he says. His words make it clear he knew what you had been doing, and your embarrassment grows greater as you realize you've been busted. Your lust and your fear mingle together inside of you, as part of your brain processes what you see before you. The man is tall and well proportioned. His broad shoulders are partially masked by the long hair that hangs from his head, shot through with a few strands of grey. Like you, he is dressed for hiking - boots, shorts, and a t-shirt. Unlike you, he appears to have a nice bulge growing inside those shorts.

Too shocked to speak, you stand there like a rabbit caught in the gaze of a carnivore as the man stands there before you. After a few moments of silence, he moves slowly towards you. You tremble slightly as he approaches, and the fear you feel begins to mingle with the arousal that had been lying inside of your body. His hands reach up to your shoulders, and slowly turn your body back towards those on the beach before you. Unresisting, you turn. A small part of your brain realizes just how risky this is for you, but another part seems to have already surrendered itself to the moment.

"Go ahead, watch them. Take pleasure in what you see," his deep voice says softly in your ear, and you cannot help but look once more at the vision before you. Clearly some minutes have passed, for they have changed position since last you looked. Now the lady kneels down, her back to you, as she goes down on the second man. Her head bobs up and down on his large cock, and his head is thrown back in pleasure. Another small shock runs through your body as you realize that the first man now stands beside him, and that the second man was slowly stroking the first, whose face still showed the signs of his oral work upon the lady. His hard throbbing cock moves in and out of the large man's hand, and their mingled moans of pleasure rebound off the trunks of the trees. Now that you can clearly see more of him, you realize that he is a youngish mid-20s, well built and with short blonde hair.

Unable to tear your eyes from what is happening in front of you, you barely feel it as the hiker steps up behind you, lifting your hand up and slipping your fingers between his lips. You feel almost like a rider within your own body, your reason shocked at what is happening, yet unable to take control of your body and convince it to do the logical thing and get the hell out of there. A moment later, you realize that he is savoring the taste of you left on those fingers, and once more a wave of total embarrassment ripples through your body, matched a moment later by a gush of wetness between your pussy lips. You feel the hikers hand sliding along your side. You realize suddenly that your shorts remain unzipped, and as his hand slides down your belly and inside those shorts, you cease to care. He chuckles as he realizes there is nothing but you beneath your shorts.

"Oh, you dirty girl. Going hiking without wearing any panties. No wonder you couldn't keep your hands off yourself."

You close your eyes as you stand there listening to him, and a moment later your body shivers as you feel the first knuckle of his middle finger slip inside you. You hear a deep moan of pleasure, and as your eyes open up once more you realize that it was you making that noise. His thick finger pushes deeper as you once more look upon the group in front of you, and you realize that they have changed positions again. The woman now kneels between them, sucking first on one cock, then adjusting her head to take the other into her mouth. As a second finger enters you, you watch her switch back and forth between the two, making sure that each is lavishly cared for.

The scene plays out before you for another minute as you feel the stranger finger fucking you, and you clamp down your lips as an orgasm quickly and suddenly overtakes you. Your knees weaken slightly, and your hand reaches out to support yourself against a nearby tree as the waves of pleasure wash over your body. Your body shakes for a moment as his fingers remain unmoving inside you, allowing you to focus fully on the moment. As that moment passes, they begin to slide in and out of you again, very slowly. You can feel a trickle of wetness dribbling down your leg, and a few seconds later you feel his hand on your hip, slipping your shorts free to fall to the ground. You stand there exposed to him, his fingers working inside of you as you continue to watch. Passion and embarrassment war within you, the passion more and more taking the winning role.

You watch the woman suck her studs a while longer, then a wicked grin lights her face as one pulls away from her, saying something you can't make out. You watch as the dark-haired man lays down upon the blanket, and with a last stroke of the blonde, the woman stands up and moves over. As the brunette strokes his cock, the woman lowers herself down onto it, her moan of pleasure floating over to where you are being played with. She leans forward, kissing him deeply as the blonde kneels down behind her, between the other man's legs.

You continue to watch, until you feel the finger slip from you, and a moment of loss runs through you before you realize that the man had just shifted position. You feel him press against your left hip, warm bulge of his shorts hot against your leg. His fingers slip back into you - this time from behind. Reaching around, his other hand begins to slowly circle around your clitoris. Your own hand seems as disconnected from your reason as the rest of you, and you feel it move back and begin to stroke his cock through his own shorts as he continues to finger you. Never looking back at him, you continue to watch the show before you.

The woman breaks her kiss, and you can see her ass rising up and down on the man's cock. The blonde behind her slips a finger into his mouth to wet it, then eases it into the woman's ass, his other hand cupping the brunette's balls as he does so. Your hand unzips the shorts of the man working on you, and you quickly free his cock as you watch. You can feel the head slick with precum as you stroke him, and feel as a third finger penetrates you. His moans and your moans mingle, both of you working hard to keep quiet and undiscovered. You stroke him faster as he pushes his fingers in and out of you, his other hand picking up speed as he frigs your clit. The dribble on your leg turns wetter and wetter as you watch the blonde remove his finger from the woman, and lean forward. The other two pause, and he begins pushing his cock into her ass. The woman leans further forward to allow him access, her hands pushing down on the brunette's chest as a sound of absolute pleasure is ripped from her chest.

Your mouth hangs open as you gulp for air, utterly absorbed by the vision in front of you, and once again you feel your own orgasm rising. The blood begins to pound in your ears as you watch the two men filling both her holes, and you can feel your heart racing faster and faster. Your hand flies just as fast on the man's cock, and just as the woman screams out with her own orgasm, you feel yourself pass the point of no return. Intense heat flushes across your skin, and you are lost in the sensations. Your vision fades for a moment as the power of the orgasm rips through you.

When finally you regain enough equilibrium and sense, you hear a powerful grunting from beside you, and realize that your own hand had continued its work. A spurt of hot liquid strikes your outer thigh, and as you look down you see your hand is coated with the cum of the man who had surprised you. You look back at the threesome just in time to watch the blonde pull out from the woman's ass, and you hear his grunt as he begins to spurt cum all over her ass and back. The other two had stopped their movements, and judging by the grin on the brunette's face, he had already reached his climax while you were distracted.

You lean against the tree with your hand for support, knowing full well that you would have fallen without it. Your hand slows to a stop, and you feel the man slip his fingers from your pussy. You watch as the woman stands up, cum dripping down her leg to land upon the brunette's stomach mute evidence of his orgasm. The man you made cum pulls free from you, his cock dangling out of his shorts.

"Oh yes, a very dirty girl. Clearly you enjoyed the show. Now would you like to go down and meet them? I'm sure they'd like you very much..."