Hot New Fitness Friends!

Story Info
3 Guys from the gym can't hold back their desires.
2.5k words
4.73
7.5k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to join a gym and tune up my body after New Years. I saw a great promotion on TV, so I went for it. I met many nice people at the gym over the months and began to get really friendly with a few guys. I kept seeing two guys over and over and we soon became good buddies. Don was the bigger of the two, he was handsome and fit. Jon was the other guy; he was attractive and charming. We began setting up times to spot each other about 3 times a week. As we became more comfortable with each other, occasionally our bodies would touch. Sometimes our bodies would grind on each other, I began to really enjoy this.

I had never been with a guy but my attraction for men was growing rapidly, especially at the gym. I enjoyed watching the guy's sweaty bodies straining during workouts. Don was very masculine, but he also had a kind side. He was a fireman and lived with his girlfriend and dogs. Jon was married and very easy to get along with, I began to think he might be bi. I noticed him checking me out sometimes. I began to fantasize about these guys and also began to watch more gay male porn at home.

My curiosity grew as the days and weeks went by. I couldn't understand my new fascination with the male body. I barely noticed girls at the gym anymore, but I did notice the guys. I began to try and figure out which guys might be gay and available. Hoping to get hit on by an attractive one, unfortunately that didn't happen.

I decided to try and break the ice with Don and Jon at the gym, since they seemed curious now. So, I wore wear spandex shorts that showed off my bulge during workouts, occasionally. Then I began taking showers after workouts in the gym showers, hoping they might join me. Jon did join me in the shower a few days later, after I suggested it to him. Then Don began to utilize the showers too, after our workouts together.

I could tell Jon was interested and he would try to cover up his hardening cock sometimes. Don didn't hide his cock much at all, and I didn't look away. He was the biggest of us 3, his cock had to be 8 or 9 inches long. Jon was a good size too and cut as well. Mine was in the middle. We became more comfortable with our nude bodies in the Lockeroom and showers as the weeks went by.

After seeing them naked in the showers, I couldn't help but thinking of them naked when we worked out. I began to sense more attraction between the 3 of us as time went on. We all began to touch each other more freely during workouts and hugged when we said goodbye.

I felt a mutual growing desire with Don and Jon, especially Jon. He had a cute ass and kept his cock shaved. I frequently imagined rubbing our cocks together and feeling his cute buns. Although he was married, I thought he was quite possibly interested in me.

As luck would have it, Jon invited us over for a Laker game last month. He said his wife was gone for the weekend and we were more than welcome to come over and party. Don and I gladly accepted his invitation. That night I arrived first, and Jon was a little buzzed when I got there. He gave me a nice hug and kind of grabbed my ass, I let him. He was in a good mood and was well stocked with beers and snacks.

"Steve, you want a beer?" He asked.

"Sure buddy!" I replied.

Jon grabbed me a beer and we talked in the kitchen for a few minutes. He looked really good with his hair fixed nice and casual clothing. I took a few chugs of beer and checked him out.

"What is so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing Jon, you just look really great out of gym clothes!" I said with a bit of flirt in my voice.

"Really thanks, I always thought you were handsome too Steve."

"Really, Thanks man, you also look good in the shower." I said jokingly. But I wasn't joking anymore, I was serious.

"I like seeing you in the shower too Steve!" He said with a big grin.

"Yeah right, I wish you did." I replied with sarcasm.

"I really do Steve, haven't you noticed?" He said boldly.

"I was hoping so, but I wasn't sure, this is all so new to me. I've never done anything like this." I paused looked him in the eye and went on. "What should we do about this?" I said shyly.

Jon walked up slowly and put down his beer. He whispered in my ear can I feel your nice big cock?"

I put my arm around him and kissed his cheek. Another man felt my hardening cock for the first time in my life. He felt me through my shorts, and I was hard almost instantly. I began to breath faster and Jon's touch was very nice. He knew how to stroke a cock and I was loving it.

"That feels great Jon, I've been wanting this for a while, now." I said in his ear quietly.

Jon turned to me and looked me in the eye, slowly we brought our lips very close together.

"Oh Jon." was all I could whisper.

Our lips gently touched; we kissed each other's lips slowly. It was a very sensual kiss, then our tongues touched. Then things got heated quickly. He pulled our hips together and our crotches grinded. We were both hard and the passion grew immediately. We kissed with a strong aggressiveness. It was a little rough and manly, but it was also very erotic and exciting.

"Steve, this is so hot. I want your cock!"

"Oh, please buddy." Was all I could get out. My whole body was shaking with excitement.

Jon and I both got my pants down in a hurry. He grabbed my hard cock by the base and rubbed it across his lips and cheeks. Then he opened his mouth and licked the head and sides with slow care. It was so erotic; my cock was twitching, and I was in a dream state. Jon began to blow my long hard cock like a pro. Up and down he went with enthusiasm and lust. He began to jack himself as he gave me a wonderful blow job. This was the best blow job I had ever had by far.

Jon jerked and sucked me like no other. Watching him jerk his hard cock and bobbing on my cock was a very sexy visual. I was soon getting that feeling of bliss coming on. A man making me cum was erotic and wild fun. I forced his head faster and he quickly understood. After about 10 seconds of Jon's fast paced blow job, I exploded. I was surprised he tried to swallow it all. Then he made a sexy grunt and came on the floor. He smiled and looked up at me. I pulled him up and kissed him.

I wiped the cum off his face slowly and seductively and began to rub it on his cock.

His cock was still semi hard, and I enjoyed feeling another man's cock for the first time. It wasn't awkward, it was hot! It was slick enough to jack and feel his girth. He sighed in my ear as I jacked him the way I like to be jacked. It was fun, real fun. We began to kiss again, and I could taste my cum. It was the most erotic thing I've ever done to that moment. I wanted to take a break and then give him a blow job.

Then the doorbell rang, it had to be Don.

"Oh shit, just act cool, maybe we can resume this later." Jon said with a grin.

"Yes, for sure!" I replied with enthusiasm.

We zipped up and gathered ourselves quickly. I grabbed my beer and sat down to watch the game. Jon answered the door, it was Don.

"Hey Don, come on in." I heard Jon say.

"Hi Jon, nice place you got here. How's it going?" Don said as he walked in.

"Thanks man, it's all mine for the weekend." Jon said nicely.

"Hey Don." I said as I got up to greet him.

Hi Steve!" Don turned to me and said as we shook hands.

"You ready for a beer Don?" Jon asked him.

"Sure, I am more than ready." Don said with a smile.

We gathered ourselves and sat down to watch the game. We all had a good time and a lot of beers. We were all had a great time watching the game. We joked and talked about all kinds of topics. We got along great the entire time. I think we were all way too drunk to drive, and Jon insisted Don and I stay the night.

"Guys look, why don't we keep the party going and you guys can stay the night?" Jon asked nicely.

"Sounds fine with me Jon, thanks man." I replied.

"Cool with me." Don announced.

"I have a dartboard in the garage, you guys up for game or two?" Jon suggested.

"I love darts!" Don boasted.

"Me too." I piped in.

"Cool, follow me gentlemen." Jon said as he led the way to the garage.

Jon put on some great music, and we played darts for quite a while. Don seemed to be brushing up against me a few times on purpose. I let him and stood close to him many times. Jon was flirting with me behind Don' back, which was fun and exciting too. I felt like Don might want in on our gay fun. He seemed to know something was up.

"Jon, you have a hot tub?" I asked. "That would be a nice way for us all to relax."

"No, I don't, sorry guys." Jon said.

"Do you have a big shower we can all use?" Don suggested. with a cute smile.

"Well come see the master bathroom shower, it should be big enough for us." Jon said calmly.

We entered the bathroom and saw the shower; it was nice and big. Also had attachments for special cleaning. There was also a bench you could sit on.

"How's this?" Jon asked.

"Looks great, can we use it now?" Don asked.

"Sure, all you want." Jon said with a grin." Then Jon turned on the hot water.

"Guys, please join me?" Don said as he stripped naked and got in the shower.

Jon and I quickly undressed and joined big Don in the shower.

We all took in the hot water and rinsed our bodies off. Don washed us down with bar soap. I took the bar of soap from Don and began to wash his big cock. It grew in my hands. Jon also began to wash big Don's growing manhood. I dropped the soap and began to kiss Don as the water washed over us. Jon grabbed our dicks, one in each hand. He began to alternate sucking our hard cocks. Don kissed me firmly and we felt each other's body.

I wanted to take this to the next level and got out of the shower.

"Come on guys." I said as I saw them still kissing in the shower.

Don and Jon stepped out and we all dried off together.

"Guys, I haven't done anything like this in a long time." Don said.

"We've never done anything like this before." I pipped in.

"Don, me and Steve want to share you, OK?"

"Sounds hot!" Don said.

"We can use my king bed."

We followed Jon to the master bedroom. We did a group hug and French kissed. Hands were everywhere as we began to explore without boundaries. Then we all laid on the bed with Don in the middle. Me and Jon began to blow Don as his big juicy cock came to attention. We were sharing this big, beautiful cock with extreme excitement.

Don stopped us after about 5 minutes and got Jon on all fours. Jon handed him some lube and he went to work on him. Don fingered Jon's ass and got him ready for penetration. I got in front of Jon and fed him my cock as Don got into position.

Don started pushing into Jon, as Jon sucked my cock.

Jon stopped sucking my cock, so he could accept Don's big cock. Both Don and Jon struggled to get the penetration going. Jon was doing his best to take in Don's big, long cock. Slowly Jon opened up to Don and the passion took over us all. As Jon continued to take more and more of Don's cock, with each thrust, Jon began to blow me again.

Don and I took advantage of Jon and began to get into a nice rhythm. Soon enough Jon was panting as we both fucked him hard and fast. It was wildly erotic and blissful. I enjoyed every second to the max. Jon again stopped blowing me to focus on Don. I got up and watched as Don pounded Jon hard and fast.

Don began to grunt, and Jon began to beg for more. They were both very loud and sexy. Don squeezed Jon's buns hard as he fully penetrated Jon's tight ass. Don yelled out as he climaxed into Jon. Jon Took it all and jacked himself faster and faster. Don shook and finally filled Jon's ass with a big load.

As Don's cock slid out of Jon, I stepped into Don's place. I was very hard and slid my cock into Jon's tight butt without too much struggle. It felt amazing to shove my cock into a man's ass. I took over and fucked Jon faster as our bodies slapped louder. Don was jacking himself as he watched us. I couldn't take anymore. I was about to explode with an monster orgasm.

I pulled Jon's ass hard and held my cock all the way in. He pushed back and I began to erupt like never before. I had a long rolling orgasm, and my body was like an earthquake. I filled Jon's ass with so much cum, it even surprised me. I came deep inside him, sending him into orbits of bliss.

Since then, we have had many more sexual adventures together. Don isn't a prude at all. We've both fucked Don and have tried almost everything. Unfortunately, it just keeps getting better. We can't ever seem to get enough sexual time together, with all three of us alone. Jon and I now see each other more than we do with Don. Jon and I are lovers. Don is our extra-curricular gay friend.

Although Don and I have been alone a few times in bed. I mainly have fun with Jon. He's more available and lovable. Jon and I have so much fun watching gay porn and experimenting together. Joining the gym was way better than I ever expected. It was the best thing I have ever done. My body is looking better, and I am getting all the erotic gay sex I want. So, it worked out great!

Have a wonderful Spring!