Hot Night In (pun intended)

Story Info
No words are needed for this hot night in.
1.3k words
4.43
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet Saturday night. Nothing much of interest was happening when She walked into the room: totally naked, except for her black high heels.

The noise she made as she walked slowly and sexily across the hardwood floor made his head snap around to her direction.

Leaning forward on the couch as she stopped in front of him, he looked at the stunning view, for he was at eye (and mouth) level with her spectacular pussy.

No words were needed. He thrust his head in between her thighs, she grabbed the back of his head as he began to eat her, while she stood in there in the lounge room.

The swirling, powerful tongue worked its way through the warm folds of her hot pink slit, she groaned and rocked her hips. He finally attacked her clit. Her juices were flowing hot as the feeling became too much, his hot mouth was destroying her from that one little spot. Her knees buckled as she came, spasms of pleasure spiking as she pushed against his face.

Slowly withdrawing his head from between her legs, he wore a triumphant look of pleasure on his face.

Moving to stand up, he was ready to rip his clothes off and fuck the hell out of her, but she stopped him.

Pushing him back to the sitting position, she slowly turned around and bent at the waist ever so slightly. This would normally allow him a glimpse of her beautiful, tight arsehole, ordinarily pink and small.

But today there was a flash of silver and a red gemstone.

A slight parting of her cheeks to reveal a shiny small princess piece in her arse.

Grinning slightly as he reached out and gripped the jewel, giving it a small pull. He heard the small sigh escape from her lips. pulled gently again, seeing her arsehole expand from the inside out as the plug started to come out. It seemed like an eternity before the plug finally popped out of her ass, the feeling of emptiness made her groan loudly, her hands reaching up to run through her hair. He loved that sexy motion, her long dark hair flowing down as she experienced the pleasure.

The plug was tossed away, and he leaned in close to her butt. It was incredibly beautiful, pink with a slight bead of wetness across it.

After a second admiring the view, he leant in and started to lick the precious hole. It was just what they both wanted, and she melted into him. He loved to lick her there, and she loved it too, it was a whole different feeling to licking her pussy. More hot, dirty and wrong. But who cares about the that when it's perfect for both?

First exploring around the dimples and lines of her pucker with his tongue, once he had licked all around it, he then started to work the tip into the very centre, making lighting flash across her eyes. Her hand dove between her legs and rubbed her wet cleft. He began to eat like it was the most delicious thing in the world. He really worked into the hole, and she furiously moving her fingers hit her clit.

The whole scene was hot and horny, him eating out her ass and her moving her hand across herself. She moaned and whimpered as it reached a crescendo of passion.

An earth-shattering orgasm exploded from within her as he was tasting the sweet arsehole.

Unable to withstand any more licking, she stepped away from his face, turning and looking down into his eyes. Both their hearts were beating furiously. Again, no one spoke as she turned away and let him stand.

The man was naked in a spilt second his hand on his hard cock as he followed her to the side of the kitchen bench. She bent over at the waist and stood with her legs spread apart, the sight was beautiful.

The recently ravaged arsehole and pussy were juicy, her butt cheeks were red. He had a small tube of lubricant in his hand, he squeezed a generous amount on his bulbous headed cock and a small bit on two fingers to rub across her ass, it did not need to much, for his rimming had left it wet and ready.

Standing up straight and moving right being her, gripping his rock-hard cock and rubbing it up through her butt cheeks. Once, all the way down to her wet slit, then all the way back up to her hot, willing anus. He hovered there for a second as she sighed and pushed back, ever so slowly.

The hard knob of his penis started to enter her tight hole. This is how it went on for a few minutes, a super slow push from him, a responding push from her, the wide head was nearly in, stretching that intimate hole wide, until pop; It was inside. They were as one, joined though this hot, intimate connection. The feeling was a hot as anyone could have imagined.

Reaching upwards and backwards she gripped him around the back of the neck and pulled him down close to her...

"Ohhhhhh, it feels so good inside my tight ass". All he could do was growl as he slowly pushed himself further into her, becoming sweatier and more animalistic by the second, sliding slowly in, filling her up, her insides gripping him strongly.

The entire process took only a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity. She had to relax to take the thick meat, and he had to hold back so he wouldn't hurt her. Once his thick dick was buried all the way up her ass, he reached up and pinched one of her fantastic nipples, a sure-fire way to send her crazy.

With one hand on her breast, one around on her belly he pulled back, the hard length drawing almost all the way out.

Staring to push in again, the tight heat of her arse was out of this world, the slow and steady rhythm started to build, he nibbled her ear and caressed her nipple, while gently pushing his hardness in and out.

This was not a time for speed, but for heat. The slower, the better. He bought his lips next to her ear and hissed, in a low note, "I love your tight little ass, it's all mine."

This made her flush again and then his free hand moved down between her legs, to her starting to explore her pussy. Manual stimulation during their fucks was not unusual, usually she would caress herself, other times, like tonight, he would use his strong fingers to give her extra pleasure while his was stroking slowly in and out of her. His pointer finger and middle finger moved across the wet folds until he found her clit. Hard and swollen under its hood, his steady pressure lifted her pleasure to a high level.

The feeling of that cock up her arse, the pinching of her nipple combined with his skilled pressure was more than she could possibly take. His fingers pushed her clit in exactly the right way, and she was out of control, cumming again, so hard that her knees gave way. He moved his had from her folds to around her middle, to stop her falling while expertly moving his cock inside her.

This interaction had caused him to reach the point of his boil over, His cock had swollen inside her smooth and hot ass as he started to cum. The roar he let out startled her and made her cry out, as she felt it inside her, exploding wave after wave of hot cum into the hot depths of her tight anus.

The waves of pleasure they both felt had no comparison, they were locked together, in steaming passion.

He leant down to her ear and whispered, "I love you so much." and she replied with "And I love you too".