Hot Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great."

"Good."

The other men looked pleased at the solution to their problem, since all of them were looking forward to finalizing the new hire.

Hoffman checked his watch, "Well, much as I'd like to stay and watch," he chuckled, "I've gotta get going. Welcome aboard, Tyler, and I look forward to seeing you Monday."

The other two men took their cue and joined Hoffman in leaving Jones' office, allowing Tyler a little 'privacy' for his physical (since they all knew that they were going to be seeing a whole lot of the young man's hot body in future).

Once he was alone with Jones in the office, Tyler had a sudden flush of deep embarrassment at being so totally on display to his new boss. His arching cock seemed even bigger and barer now that there was only one other person in the room to be aware of it.

"Uh, maybe I should put the shorts on?"

Jones just smiled. "No, don't bother, Tyler. I already warned the doc, and he's not gonna want to waste any time when he gets here. Let's just have one more little shot. He'll be here any second now."

Tyler was already feeling a little unsteady on his feet, but the alcohol was helping his state of mind a bit. "Hope he isn't going to do a breath test."

"Oh, man! I didn't think of that," Jones exclaimed, but then smiled. "Just kidding. He won't have a problem with that."

Just then there was a tap on the door and the doctor walked in. Tyler was surprised to see a relatively young man, probably early thirties, quite good-looking and physically fit.

He walked over to Tyler, grinning, and said, "Well, if my eyes don't deceive me, I'm going to guess that you're the new hire, right?"

Tyler introduced himself, and learned that the doctor's name was Charles Evans, "But you can call me Charlie. Everybody does. I suppose Jones here has explained to you how we're going to do this. I'll check out a few things right now and start filling out the forms. That way, they'll have today's date on them, but we'll actually finish up on Monday. There's no real impropriety involved, so don't worry about it. The rules are made by us and enforced by us, so we're not deceiving anyone. I'd just like to stay within the rules, at least technically, so what we're doing is just fine.

"We'll just start off with blood pressure." At first, Tyler found it a little disconcerting to have the doctor's hands on his naked body as he positioned him and applied the pressure gauge, but he quickly got into the 'medical office' mindset and relaxed. Next the doctor explained that those tests that he would take lying down could wait until Monday, when he could use the equipment in his own office. "Right now, I'll just take a few measurements, which are required not only for the physical, but also for the gym and sports activities that you'll probably get involved in. Here, just step out here in the center of the office so we have some space and raise your arms."

Tyler followed instructions, and the doctor pulled out a cloth measuring tape and pulled it tight around Tyler's chest, directly over his well-developed pecs and began calling off measurements to Jones, who sat at his desk with a sheet of paper, recording them. Next he measured the young man's waist. As Charlie pulled the tape tight, Tyler giggled slightly. "Sorry, just a little ticklish."

The doctor smiled. "Sorry, I'll try to avoid ticklish spots, but inevitably there are going to be a few." He immediately moved to make a hip measurement. "I'm sure this may be a little touchy, but just try to relax, OK?" He carefully ran the tape over the fullest thrust of Tyler's full buttocks, and then pulled the ends of the tape together right at the base of his enormous and swollen cock. "Very good, got it." And called off another number. "If you'd like, you could just pull your genitals over to one side while I measure your thigh. Good, that's it." He wrapped the tape around Tyler's muscular upper thigh. "Now the calf." Recorded. "Only a few more." Forehead. Neck Upper arm. Lower arm. "Only one more measurement. Inseam. Spread your legs slightly." He reached between Tyler's thighs with one end of the tape and pressed it firmly just behind Tyler's balls against his perineum. He pulled the tape down to his ankle and bent low to read the numbers to Jones. This involved his face getting very close to Tyler's bouncing cock, but fortunately managed to avoid actual contact.

"There. Since you're all prepped, let me just do a quick hernia check and I think that'll be enough for the day." He dropped the tape back in his pocket and reached out and moved Tyler's nearly rigid cock out of the way, then took Tyler's right testicle in his hand. "All right, I think you know the drill. Turn your head and cough." Tyler obeyed. "Again." The doctor adjusted his grasp. "Again." Another slight adjustment. "Very good. Now the other side." He reached out and moved Tyler's now enormously arching cock to the other side and grasped Tyler's left testicle. He continued with the test, using his other arm to hold Tyler's cock out of the way while he carefully and methodically explored the testicle. "Very good. Thanks, Tyler. I know it's always embarrassing to go through all this with a new doctor, but it's perfectly normal to get an erection. Maybe other doctors have mentioned this, but having an observer in the room will nearly always result in an erection like this." He chuckled, "Well, maybe not quite this large, of course. I don't know how much you've been told about the heavily physical culture around this office, but between the sporting activities and the gym workouts, given that you'll be in sales, you'll probably be exposed to a lot of the men on staff here as well as regular (and potential) customers in much this condition. With a body like yours, you should quickly get used to being closely observed. I'm sure that within a few weeks, you'll be feeling quite comfortable removing your clothes in front of strangers whenever necessary."

He turned to Jones. "Well, Tom, thanks. I'm glad you've managed to acquire a fine young man like this for your team. Good luck, Tyler. Come by my office first thing when you arrive Monday, and I'll get you processed as quickly as possible." He shook hands with both men. "See you then."

12