Hot Pants

Story Info
Britney Spears practices a lap dance during tour rehearsals.
9.6k words
5
137k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

New Orleans, Louisiana

March 2009

Through the afternoon of the day, what was once a chilly morning had become a warm day with clear skies of blue. Traffic had come and went from within the city, but with nothing blocking up routes to and from the New Orleans Arena. The building sat close to another domed piece of architecture as a landmark within the city. Both used for indoor sporting events and other forms of entertainment. Today marked Sunday on the calendar, beginning a new month with the first of a date. Come Tuesday the arena would be the host of a special event in front of a sold out audience and a multi-million dollar stage show in the live return of an iconic pop music mega star.

Britney Spears was back. Following the release of her latest album Circus with multiple singles and music videos circulating regular airplay on MTV, it was confident for one to make the general assumption that the pop princess had returned to the big stage. Many months had been spent rehearsing for this opening night now that was forty-eight hours away. The start of the tour was near Britney's hometown, choosing New Orleans of all places to open the tour. The dress rehearsal pre-show was Friday night and then Saturday was spent with more preparations for the arena. Tomorrow Britney would have her hands full with an interview themed around an 'inside look' set twenty-four hours before the opening night of the tour.

Sunday was a lazy day in scheduling. One of the last before the harsh tour schedule would come into effect. Diego Garcia had found himself in similar situations, as this had not been his first tour with a major star. At thirty-one years of age now, he had spent a year involved with another massive tour in the past. Starting out as a backup dancer at an L.A. studio, Diego had worked his way up as a stage center dancer beginning back in 2006 when his agent managed to negotiate an audition for Madonna's Confessions Tour. That was a new road in his career, as Diego found himself rushing the stage along with other dancers who worked in the choreographed dance routines. Such memories were fresh on his mind tonight, as he could remember that opening night years ago, almost as if it were yesterday.

During his time with Madonna, he sported a different look with hair and often wearing outfits that resembled the nostalgia driven club look that went with her Confessions aesthetic. Since then, Diego had shaved his head almost bald, sporting little hair with a clean shaved face to go with his muscular built torso and arms. Such a look was enough for him to catch the eye of Britney herself when they first began rehearsals and worked choreography with the stage show director back in L.A. For three months he worked alongside another pop mega star, as Britney was more open and close to him than any of his experiences with Madonna. As a main dancer, Diego found more duties than simply running around on stage for dancing and with select songs.

That was his job back on Madonna's tour, always shuffling among the many other dancers who had their own jobs required for specific songs. The most exhilarating memory was always at the end of each show when he ran out on stage in a black jump suit alongside other male dancers, matching the countdown beat of the encore performance of 'Hung Up'. A fast paced dance song that always led to an adrenaline rush and got his blood pumping second by second. 'Time goes by, so slowly!' such words echoed through his mind every time he considered those memories. The crowds screamed those lyrics towards the end every night when the dancing queen demanded they sing along with her. That one song was engraved in his mind, unable to forget despite the entire set list he heard throughout that whole tour.

Touring with a major pop star was one way to witness the world from the distance. New Orleans was one town Diego had not visited before, as it wasn't on the map for Madonna's Confessions tour. After the end of that tour, he took a break to go back home and spend time with his family. This turned into a two year hiatus of trying to piece back together the fractures of a broken relationship with his ex-girlfriend. HIs manager had called last year with a new offer from Madonna's team to join her on the Sticky & Sweet Tour, but a roadblock was hit early on through contract negotiations. Despite making great salary for the first tour, well enough to live comfortably, Diego wanted to demand more.

The business side of music was all he knew and such demands of a pay increase were swiftly met with negotiations stalling to an end. His agent had phoned him ahead of time telling him that the management for Madonna wouldn't budge on his demands as he was simply a dancer. All he could think about was the fact that he wouldn't have minded buying a Ferrari or a new condo after coming home from a five month long tour. Was it greed on his part? Maybe, but none of it mattered after the talk had ended. Diego's agent landed him a new opportunity for Britney's Circus tour and this time around, he didn't chance it by demanding a pay increase or any other demands. Diego signed on to a contract, agreeing to a three month stay with the first leg of a world tour in the United States. If things went smoothly, the temptation was there to sign on for the second and third leg, completing a full world tour.

Rehearsals were grueling at first, as Diego found himself learning new choreography and following the stage director's scripted plans alongside Britney. Unlike when he had worked with Madonna, he was now on the center stage and next to the star at all times. Britney was fun to work with, giving a solid first impression with her radiating attitude of positive energy. Such energy had created a fun atmosphere not just for him, but the other dancers who were participating in the rehearsals. For Diego, all of this was a funny experience from hindsight to his past, as he could clearly recall the times years ago when he had lusted for Britney. For him, it all began with the 'Slave 4 U' music video, then 'Toxic' where she had managed to make millions of hot blooded young men lust for her.

It was funny to consider now he was working dance choreography routines those songs, standing alongside her with other male dancers. The same memories he had of Madonna's 'Hung Up' song made him wonder if 'Toxic' would be that song from this tour to become engraved in his brain and unable to forget. Or maybe it would be 'Womanizer' since that was set for the encore and required the longest running time of any song in the set. Either way, Diego had already achieved something of a dream come true getting close to a woman he had previously lusted after when watching music videos alone in years past. Her 'Womanizer' video was enough to prove that she still had it after going through a rough divorce, having two kids and the constantly hell she had been through. Her spirits were at highs all during rehearsals and such a vibe that continued when they traveled to Louisiana.

The comeback of Britney Spears had begun with the release of 'Womanizer' as a single and the Circus album, at least Diego thought. But Tuesday night would be a different story, as the world needed a solid reminder that she had not lost a step as a live performer. This was different from the Confessions Tour where the entire world had already knew of Madonna as a mega star through three decades. Back at the hotel, Diego didn't want to waste his Sunday thinking about the future ahead or sightseeing across the city. He decided to go back to the Arena, checking in under maintenance since he was a dancer with the production team. Right after the show Tuesday night, they would be on the tour bus headed for Atlanta for a Thursday night concert. He had plenty of time to explore New Orleans and embrace a night in the city for a few hours tomorrow, but that wasn't what Diego desired.

Backstage at the Arena, he had shuffled his way through the empty halls as the only man on the set besides the security team outside. Taking a short trip to the center stage with the lights activated to illuminate through the darkness, Diego wanted to have one look for himself. Standing alone on stage in his black hoodie jacket and jeans, he turned to look at the rows of empty seats for the audience. It was always a sight to behold, gazing out into the rows of seats before a big show. Once again, he had memories from his time touring with Madonna and when he and other members of the stage crew would overlook an empty stadium arena or theatre. There was always the thought in the back of his mind, knowing that later the place would be filled over a thousand voices strong, screaming in excitement. In the distance, Diego soon heard a booming sound, as if someone was stomping their way up stage from behind.

"Diego, is that you up here?"

A female voice with a flare of a southern accent had called out to him. As he turned around, Diego was greeted to none other than Britney Spears herself standing before him. Hands placed on her hips, Britney was dressed in nothing less than a pair of white booty shorts and a a black crop top with shoulder straps. Buttons were undone at the top, allowing a bit of her cleavage to spill out. Her long golden hair split down the middle, flowing beyond her shoulders and to match it off, a pair of gold high heels covered her feet. The same signature black eyeliner Even on a lazy day such as this wearing casual clothes, Britney had a way of stunning the man. Offering a smile, he nodded before replying.

"Who else would it be? What are you doing here, Britney? Waiting for someone?"

As he began to step towards her, Britney quirked her eyebrows and made a goofy smirk. Her hands moved from her hips as she replied.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Everyone is off today and then tomorrow we do a short dress rehearsal."

With a grin, Diego couldn't help but flirt with her. Britney always had a fun sense of humor and was playful on the set. He felt confident with the chances to goof around with her.

"Yeah that's true, which means neither of us should be here today, huh?"

She flashed her perfect white teeth before giggling. There was something special about her smile that always had the effect of making him blush in front of her. Britney turned her back to him and began to strut, almost as if she knew he was going to follow her backstage through the black door that led to the hallways of the show's back drop. Diego's eyes fell, watching her firm ass cheeks wiggle with each step she made, rubbing from the left and right with her thick muscular legs moving up front. The hall backstage led to a narrow hall and then a maze of doors with one large one leading directly to the props and other stage equipment required. Diego had followed Britney down the hall when she came to a stop and smiled at him from across her shoulder.

"Are you staring at my ass?"

"No!"

Turning around, Britney crossed her arms over her chest and gave him another goofy grin. She tried to put on a serious look but with her sense of humor, that was difficult.

"I think you were. Don't lie to me, Diego!"

Blushing, he couldn't hold back a smile in front of her.

"Fine, you win. I was looking right down at it. Couldn't resist."

Uncrossing her arms, Britney placed her hands onto her hips only momentarily. She raised her right hand finger, pointing back at Diego.

"You're not a good liar, I can tell you that."

Giggling at him, her serious act was enough to make him crack up, but once more blushing. Britney turned back around and continued to walk down the hallway. As Diego followed her once again, he couldn't hold off the opportunity to flirt with the pop princess. This had not been the first time they had shared laughs between each other, but rarely did they have that time alone. His curiosity was sparked to know what Britney was doing here during an off day, but that was the same reason she was curious of his presence. Watching her ass down below, he let go of any nervous thoughts and spoke up again.

"It's hard not to look at your ass when you're wearing a nice pair of hot pants."

Britney chuckled, still walking as she responded.

"Hot pants? They're called booty shorts."

"That's not what we call them back home."

Reaching the end of her path towards an open doorway on the left side of the hall, Britney turned around and grinned. She motioned with her right hand finger, quietly inviting into her own private room while stepping backwards to enter. Her high heels stomped and boomed loudly across the floor's surface.

"Shut the door on your way in. I wouldn't mind a little bit of privacy."

"As you wish, Miss. Hot Pants."

It didn't take much to get Britney giggling from the distance. As Diego invited himself in, he took one look around Britney's small private room. It gave the impression of a mini-hotel suite, with a black leather couch across the room; a television set opposite near the wall of the door and then a small glass table in the middle of the room that contained a can of Sprite and a translucent plastic cup that appeared to be empty. It was evident Britney had been here longer than Diego. Perhaps she had spent even more time backstage in her small room. The floor even contained a green rug, sticking out the painted pink walls. As he shut the door behind him, Diego spoke up.

"Nice place. You stay here instead of the hotel?"

"No, I just like to have a nice room all to myself when I'm here. We've got money to splurge during tour, might as well get comfortable when we can."

Answering him back, Britney grinned as she sat down in the center of the couch. Diego joined her, sitting down next to her right hand side, causing Britney to smile as she glanced towards him.

"I wasn't expecting company today, but maybe this is for the better."

"You've been here all day?"

She nodded her head softly before responding.

"Yeah! I don't know why, I just can't break myself away from this place. Once the show is over, we've got a long road ahead of us. It's been a while since I've slept on a tour bus, I can tell you that."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little. I haven't done a show this big since before I had my kids... and went through a marriage and all that."

Her tone had changed as she finished her sentence. One didn't have to look far to find bad press dragging Britney through the mud. Diego was all too familiar with those front lines on the cover of every gossip magazine in stores and headlines online. For what felt like an eternity, all you came across was negative publicity regarding Britney Spears name. He didn't mention such things to her, as no one on the rehearsals set did. Diego noted quietly to himself that she didn't count her last VMA appearance as a major performance, as it seemed Britney wanted to forget that experience for the better. He couldn't blame her one bit. In an attempt to soften the mood, Diego offered a smile before replying.

"I can't say I know what you mean, but I remember being nervous before the first big show I had with Madonna."

Britney giggled.

"I know you've told me many times you toured with her, but I always forget. I've had a few dancers over the years who worked with her."

"Yeah, it was quite something. That first night was in L.A. back at the forum. We did three shows there. The second and third were on back to back nights. I was scared the first night but as the show went on, I felt better."

"Were you ever this close to Madonna as you are with me right now? I can rub my shoulder up against you."

"No, I never got to hang out with her like this. She always had her own space away from the crew and dancers. I used to hang out with some of the other guys on the dance crew."

With a smirk, she teased him by rubbing her shoulder up against his. Diego blushed once again, flashing his teeth in a smile before watching Britney begin to rise up from where she was sitting. Pushing her legs together, Britney then bent over to grab something at the small table. From where Diego was seated on the couch, he leaned forward taking in the view of her full ass on display. He witnessed her small fairy tramp stamp tattoo just above her black booty shorts. For a moment, he enjoyed the view, gazing at her thick rump before him. Britney had grabbed the can of coke, then set it back down after feeling the lack of weight within the can. As she leaned back up, she turned around to smirk at him.

"You wanna get something to drink? I can call up security to bring us something."

Diego shook his head.

"Nah, I'm fine. I thought you wanted some privacy?"

She giggled, flashing her teeth in that perfect smile he knew all too well. Diego sat back on the couch, looking her over. Her stomach was visible thanks to the crop top she wore, revealing her amazing stomach with muscular abs and that signature belly button ring shining and glimmering. Britney had noticed his eyes trailing down her body and then smirked.

"Can't help but check me out, huh?"

"Nope I can't help myself at all when you're wearing those little hot pants."

"Booty shorts!"

Once again, Britney pointed her right hand index finger at him. Diego laughed back at her.

"I stand corrected."

She placed her hands back on her hips while biting down on her lower lip. By this point, Diego knew all too well how big of a flirt Britney could be, but maybe she liked to tease him to the point of watching him blush.

"You don't have a girlfriend waiting for you back home in L.A. do you?"

"No why?"

He knew why she was asking, as it was a pointless question from his spoken word. Britney hesitated before answering as she stepped a tad bit closer. Shoving her hands down into his legs, Britney leaned in. Her face merely inches away from his as she gazed back into his eyes and softly whispered in a seductive tone of voice.

"Neither of us are gonna be home for a long time. Don't tell you aren't looking forward to this moment."

Instantly reacting to her words, Diego cupped her face and closed his eyes. Britney had shoved her lips to his and they became to kiss tenderly. Leaning back against the black leather couch, Diego embraced her tongue within his mouth, moaning past her lips as Britney had nearly collapsed onto him. It was an otherworldly experience to be lip-locked with this woman, knowing her status throughout the years. The kiss soon ended and he opened his eyes to gaze back at her dark brown hues. Britney bit down on her lower lip, moving her hands up his chest at the front of his hoodie as she straddled him and sat her plump ass down onto his lap. Diego moaned, looking back at her in a shock. This was the last place he expected her to be sitting.

Exhaling his breath, he wanted to say something back to her but couldn't think of what words. Perhaps there were no words for a moment like this, as he threw his arms around her back and pulled her in. Britney pushed her lips to his once again and they continued to kiss. As she moved her lips against his and snaked her tongue into his mouth, her hips began to move. Diego felt her hips roll, grinding that phat booty down into his lap against his crotch. He moved his hands out from her back, soon feeling her body rub up against him in unison with her hip movements. Britney broke the kiss, offering him a small grin. He didn't want to stop, leaning in closer to have another kiss. Britney had thrown her arms behind his neck, allowing him to feel her slender fingers on the backside of his neck as they enjoyed one last passionate kiss together. She pulled their lips apart, moving her hands away from him.