Hot Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME! OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH BABY!! DON'T STOP!!"

She curled her lips into a pouty expression, as that was only another clue for Diego he had nearly fucked her into a climax. He grunted, trying to hold back himself as Britney now gasped and began panting. She dropped her lower lip, gasping at the feeling of his hard cock still pounding into her pussy. Her fingers furiously worked her clit back and forth as she suddenly pulled her left hand away from her body and then screamed to him in a high pitch shattering voice.

"OHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

With one final thrust, Diego suddenly felt her inner walls collapse and the rushing flood of her love nectar pouring out onto his cock. He let go of her legs, watching as she stretched them out with ease into a split. He stepped back, reacting as fast as he possibly could to pull his cock from cunt and cause a burst stream of her juices to squirt up onto his skin. He moaned at the warm touch of her bodily liquid.

"Oh god, Britney... Ohhhh man, that was fucking amazing. I can't believe we just did that."

Immediately after uttering his words, Diego looked down at his chest and then wiped some of her juices from his skin. He licked his fingers clean, tasting her juices. Britney watched him, biting down on her lower lip as she tried to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm.

"Sorry baby, I should've told you that I squirt. You fucked me hard..."

Her words were enough to cause him to blush, spoken in that southern accent that was now coming out strongly within her voice. Britney pushed the palms of her hands down into the cushions of the black leather couch, leaning back up now. She played with her feet down below, finally kicking her heels off and stretching her feet out. As his eyes glanced down, Diego noticed another tattoo on Britney. It was a black flower design over her right foot. He gazed back up to witness an almost goofy expression on her face. She grinned back at him and began to speak.

"So, you managed to stop yourself from cumming inside of me."

"Are you disappointed by that, babe?"

"No!"

Flashing her teeth in a devious grin, Britney began to giggle as she shook her head at him.

"Why would I be disappointed? I like a man that can at least control himself... before he gets to fuck my ass."

Just like that her, words had nearly melted him. Diego's heart rate began to pick up as he listened to her. Britney got up from the couch and turned her back to him. At long last, he was witnessing her full nude back side as she stood for a moment and then trailed her hands down to her plump ass cheeks. She squeezed them, then glanced across her right shoulder before bending over and shaking her nude ass. Diego stood there and watched her firm cheeks bounce together slightly. When she stood back up, Britney used her right hand to playfully spank her ass from behind. She spread her legs out, bending over again and taking another look from over the shoulder.

"Think you can handle my ass, baby?"

Diego chuckled, giving her a nod.

"Oh yeah, I know I can handle it."

"You fuck my ass real good and I'll let you cum on my face."

"I can't say no to that."

Britney turned her head and then shoved her legs together, leaning over the couch to rest her head and body on the left side. Diego realized she was going for a 'face down, ass up' type position, with her pussy visible below and then her juicy round shaped ass up above. He stepped forward, spreading his legs while gripping his cock with his right hand and rubbing it up the crack of her ass. Those cheeks split to allow his length to slide up as Britney softly cooed.

"Mmmmmmmm, get it in there. I wanna feel that big dick rammin' me up the ass."

The flare of her southern accent coming out made Diego chuckle. He teased her, rubbing his shaft up and down the crack as he used his hands to pull her cheeks apart and find her ass hole.

"I should've known you were the type of woman who likes to get fucked in the ass."

From where Britney had laid down on her side, she was able to gaze up and see his face. Diego nearly towered over her. With a smirk, she let out a moan before answering him back.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I think you should know how often I shake it, that I'm proud of my ass! So of course I like to get fucked from behind!"

Diego responded to her by raising his left hand and bringing it down across the left cheek of her ass for a hard spank. The sound echoed through the room. Britney curled her lips up, giving him a pouty expression as if she were about to begin demanding his cock up her ass. He wasn't going to make her wait for long. Still gripping his dick with his right hand, Diego pushed the head towards her dark little hole and then slowly sank it in.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah... That's it, get it in there..."

Gasping in relief, Britney was satisfied now as she felt inches of his cock slowly pushing into her buttocks. She let out a soft moan and kept her legs pushed together for this position, forcing Diego to eventually lift his left leg and push it down into the cushion of the couch. He moved his hands to her sides, gripping at her skin. As she gazed up into his face, he began to thrust inch after inch of his long cock into her ass. This was what she wanted. A look of satisfaction covered her face now while her long golden hair stuck out across the black leather couch's surface. Diego began to thrust slowly to move into a rhythm.

"You like that? You like having your big fucking cock up my ass, baby?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you a similar question?"

Britney giggled, but her laugh turned into a moan shortly before she could reply.

"No, cause this is something I love to do. Give it to me, Diego... Fuck my ass!"

Bucking his hips harder, Diego raised his right hand and smacked it across her ass. Britney moaned at the touch of his hand, all while feeling inch after inch of his cock begin to pound up her ass.

"Oh yeah, spank me too!"

She finally pulled her legs apart, spreading them as she bent her knees. Diego moved his foot from the couch, now able to finally be in a proper position to pound her at a moderate pace of speed. He reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching up a grip as he pulled his left hand back and gave her ass a hard smack. Britney moaned as he continued to ram his cock into her ass.

"Oh my god, yes! More! More!! I love getting my fucking hair pulled too!"

The excitement in her voice raved and became louder with every word. Diego spanked that phat booty again, watching his cock disappear with each full thrust. He grunted as he had to re-affirm his grip at her hair with his dominant hand. Britney began to thrust herself back, almost matching the speed of his thrusts as she proved herself to be enjoying this at such a level of pleasure he didn't expect. Once more, the woman knew how to surprise him when he least expected such. Diego couldn't get into a rhythm to go fast, but Britney's efforts made it all the better.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh baby!"

Once again, she was moaning out to him in her signature flare of voice. Britney came to a stop with her backwards thrusts, allowing him to take over again. Diego spanked her ass once more, letting of her hair as he watched those thick ass cheeks bounce with each full thrust. He groaned, knowing that as he continued, he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer. That didn't stop him from enjoying every last second of this pleasure, to be able to pound this woman up the ass with his cock.

"God, your ass is so tight!!"

Expecting her to giggle, Diego heard Britney moan and pant. His balls slapped against the undersides of her booty as he continued to pump at his moderate pace, giving her inch after inch of his long shaft. She moved across the couch, adjusting herself to be facing forward. Britney pushed the palms of her hands down into the cushion surface, lifting herself up lightly. He didn't want to stop but the rush of his orgasm was fast approaching. Swallowing his breath, Diego slowed himself down and took one more final thrust into her. He raised his right hand and gave that ass one last hard spank. Britney moaned as he stepped back and carefully pulled his cock from her ass.

"Oh, god! Ohhhh god, I'm gonna cum!!"

"Wait for me! I want you to cum all over my face!"

Breathing heavily, Diego began to take a few steps back, turning to his right as Britney didn't hesitate to move from the couch and fall down to her knees. She turned, crawling a few steps towards him as she bit down on her lower lip and gave the man a mischievous smirk. Diego wrapped his fingers around his cock, jerking it back and forth with his right hand as he began to aim it down at her face.

"Cum all over me, baby... Mmmmmmm, I want you to drench me."

Moving directly under his cock, Britney closed her eyes after she speaking. She parted her lips, audibly moaning 'ahhhh' while Diego continued to wank his cock for this moment. There wasn't much time to wait as he soon groaned and felt his explosion begin.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh fuck!!"

A thick string of cum shot from his cock, flying into the air like silly string. It completely avoided her face, instead landing into the left side of her hair, just above her ear. Diego grunted, watched the second wad of cum shoot out of his cock and land across her right eye, drenching her eyebrow up the temple of her forehead and down her cheek. Britney giggled upon feeling the warm cum splash across her skin. A third wad of cum came out of his dick, splashing into her closed right eyelid. Britney giggled again, sticking her tongue out in a desperate attempt to catch any droplets of his seed.

"Oh my god, Britney! Ohhhhh!!"

Diego cried out to her again. Still stroking his cock, he watched more cum spurt out, flying above her head and falling to the floor. A few drops rained down onto her forehead, followed by another sticky string that slathered her left eye and forehead. Again, Britney giggled and kept her eyes closed. She stuck her tongue out again, but soon felt the last wad of cum fall directly onto the right side temple of her face, drenching her hair above. Diego was out of breath and appeared spent. He lowered the head of his cock to her lips, squeezing it to get the last remaining drops out. Britney had already closed her lips, somewhat disappointed she didn't catch a single drop from above. The last bit of his cum had to be squeezed out, Diego rubbed his cock against her lips, watching Britney eagerly part them and suck it clean.

"Oh my fucking god, wow!"

At a loss of words, he didn't know what to say while standing there and gazing down at her cum drenched face. He was satisfied to know he managed to unload several spurts for her, living up to the fantasy he had in his mind of splattering her face in cum. Britney gasped after swallowing what few drops of his semen she sucked from his cock. Raising both of her hands, she wiped the cum from her closed eyes and could finally open them and see again.

"Well, you sure covered me good! God, I haven't had this much cum in so long."

"Are you complaining, babe?"

She giggled at him, flashing her teeth before responding.

"Nope! I haven't had this much fun in months! We gotta do this again sometime, baby."

Blushing, Diego smiled down at her. He watched Britney lick her fingers clean of his cum and he slowly nodded back at her. The tour had yet to begin, but he had a strong feeling that he wouldn't be looking for another job as a dancer after it was over. This was a different kind of experience alongside a woman well worth it.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to do this again with you Britney. Maybe when we get to Atlanta and have another off day."

THE END