Hot Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind. I've had so much dancing lately, but there's one kind of dance I haven't practiced at all."

Giving her a puzzling look, Diego hesitated before responding.

"What do you mean by that?"

Pushing her hands down onto his chest, Britney slowly moved up. Her heels hit the floor below with a thunderous boom and then she turned around before answering him.

"Let me give you a lap dance, baby. Go ahead and take off that jacket, get yourself comfortable."

"A lap dance from Britney Spears? Can't say no to that."

She giggled as he began to remove his jacket. Diego pulled it out from over his head as Britney replied.

"Right! I knew you weren't gonna say no!"

"Not when you're wearing those hot booty shorts."

"Hey, I thought you called them hot pants!?"

There was no sense in arguing with her playful question, as she continued to tease. When he pulled the jacket out from over his head, Diego's eyes were greeted with the sight of Britney's buttocks. She had bent over, shaking her hips to shake her ass. Slowly to the left, then a fast pump to the right. Her blonde hair sway down her back as Britney moved her hands down to her hips. She took one glance beyond her right shoulder, witnessing his simple grey colored T-shirt. Britney moved her hands up, folding them into the air as she lowered herself down. Diego leaned up, roaming his fingertips down her sides as he felt her plump ass shove down into his crotch. Britney wasted no time beginning to grind her hips down, rubbing her ass up and down with his erection poking up the front.

"Oh man... Wasn't expecting this today."

Diego heard Britney's giggling voice, only causing him to breathe heavily as she continued to grind her hips and pump that ass back down into him. Letting out a soft moan, Britney called out to him.

"It's been a long time since I gave a proper lap dance... A long time!"

"You certainly know how to grind, I can tell you that!"

His voice had elevated from the excitement at hand. Diego swallowed his breath and began to slide his hands across her body. The smoothness of her skin was felt beneath his fingertips as he took the chance of feeling her muscular stomach. Britney moaned, still grinding her ass down into him.

"Mmmmm, yes... Touch me, baby."

She made her demands and Diego didn't neglect Britney of what she desired at this moment. As he moved his hands across her stomach, she moved her own hands to the straps of her crop top and began to pull at it. Watching her, Diego moved his hands to offer an aiding touch, pulling that top off to reveal a strapless bra. When he leaned across her neck, he was greeted with the view of her pulling it to free her breasts. Britney dropped the bra and crop top down to the floor below, soon feeling Diego's hands move over her breasts. Her hard nipples rubbed against the palms of his hands. She cooed to him as he gently squeezed her tits.

"It's been a long time since I've had any company like this."

Hearing her words, Diego moved his lips to the right side of her neck. Britney closed her eyes and then made one last series of movements through grinding her hips. She could feel his cock sticking straight up through his pants, poking into her buttocks. Taking a deep breath, Britney opened her eyes, still feel him down below as the man kissed and sucked on her neck. It was a desperate attempt to find a weak spot for her, but Britney knew what she wanted. Finally moving herself off his lap, she turned around to face him. Diego's eyes instantly went down to her topless chest, glancing over her breasts.

"Come a little closer, Britney."

"You wanna see more of me?"

"Yeah! Bring me those tits!"

Teasing him with a smirk across her lips, Britney found her place sitting on his lap once more. She bent her knees, watching the expression change across his face. Diego brought his face down between her tits, soon feeling her right hand roam across his head. Her fingernails grazed through his tiny short hair. Diego had moved his mouth to her left breast, shoving her nipple between his lips as he began to suck it. As Britney moaned, she began to grind her hips back down into him.

"Yes, that's it baby! Play with my titties! You know you wanted them!"

She bit down on her lower lip, softly purring her moans while caressing the back of his head with her hands. Britney waited until Diego moved to her other boob and then she used her hands to squeeze her breasts into his face. Still grinding down into his crotch, she could barely take it for much longer. Her desire grew stronger with each passing moment. When Diego moved his face up, Britney cupped his cheeks against her palms, leaning down to kiss him passionately one last time. She took a final moment to rub her ass up against his crotch, coming a halt with grinding into his lap as their tongues danced together. Once the kiss ended, she got back up from his lap and then fell down to her knees below.

"Let me help you with your pants, please."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Once again, she giggled softly while offering him another smile. Diego began pulling his shirt off as he felt Britney's hands tugging at the front of his jeans. She let go, bringing her attention down to his shoes first. As he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, he felt the lace strings to his left shoe loosen up. She pulled it off, then tended to the other shoe. Britney glanced up at his muscular chest, grinning when she placed her hands back to the front of his pants and unbuttoned them. When Britney grabbed at his zipper, Diego smirked and knew just what to say.

"I don't really wanna be a tease. Would you undo my zipper, please?"

Britney laughed, as she instantly recognized his words in line with lyrics to an old song from her past. The song itself was absent from the current set list to the upcoming tour, but that didn't matter. A well timed gesture was enough to crack her up. Slowly, she slid the zipper of his pants down, letting the bulge sticking up finally release as she came in sight with his white underwear. Biting down on her lower lip, Britney squeezed his bulge and then moved her hand away. She surprised him by getting up from her knees, hooking her thumbs down to the small booty shorts she was still wearing.

"I forgot to finish stripping. It's only fair I get naked too before I'm done taking your clothes off."

"I can't argue with that."

She winked back at him in response to his words. Swaying her hips left and right, Britney leaned over a bit as she tugged her hot pants down. They dropped from her hips down to her ankles. The gold of her high heels sparkled below as she stepped out of them, but Diego's eyes were set on the black thong she wore. It didn't remain on her body for long, as Britney hooked her thumbs at the sides and shoved it down to reveal her dripping wet pussy. Freshly shaved without a single hair in sight of those beautiful pink folds. Her flower shaped hip tattoo was visible on the right side, but Diego noticed a new piece of inked art on the opposite side. Britney sported a new tattoo of a cross on her left hip, something previously unseen to his eye.

Stepping her high heels out of the thong and shorts below, Britney stood in front of him for a moment. She moved her hands to her breasts, giving them a squeeze as she gave a nude pose to Diego, all before dropping back down to her knees. No words were needed from her voice, as Britney seemed prepared and truly ready to get down to the business of lust at hand. Grabbing the front of his underwear, she tugged it down, watching as his cock flopped freely across his skin. Diego witnessed Britney licking her lips in clear anticipation of this moment. As she tugged his underwear down to his ankles, he leaned up and carefully pulled his feet free from them while she wrapped her right hand fingers around his semi-erect pole. Britney wasted no time beginning to stroke it, moving her hand up and down.

"Your cock is all mine today, baby."

"Yes it is."

No disagreement whatsoever from him. Diego starred down into her big brown eyes as her hand continued to jerk his rod up and down. Britney parted her pink lips, revealing her gritted teeth while giving him an expression of absolute hunger. He knew what she was about to do, regardless if she started with a bit of tenderness. His cock had grown from the touch of her hand, rising in thickness and reaching full length. Sliding her hand all the way down to the base, Britney smirked up at him before gazing her sight back onto his pole awaiting her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, nice and big. Just the way I like it."

Diego exhaled, taking a deep breath now as Britney parted her lips and slid his cock right between them. She squeezed her fingers around his pole, using her left hand to drop down and caress his hairy nut sack as she began to slowly suck her way down the first few inches. He needed a moment to take in, realizing the situation with Britney Spears of all women in this world sucking him off. Swallowing his breath, Diego moaned out to her but didn't utter any words. There was nothing he could say to ruin a moment like this. Britney took her time, slowly bobbing her head up and down. She pulled her lips back to the head, making a popping sound as she released his cock, but only momentarily. With a quick stroke of her hand, Britney went back down on it.

This time, she began to bob her head in sync with her hand stroking from the base of his cock upward. Her fingers met with her lips in sync, giving him the pleasure of her hand and mouth simultaneously. Her mouth began to quickly making slobbering and sucking noises. Diego bit down on his lower lip as a way of preventing himself from crying out in pleasure. He still wanted to play strong for her as he was left at the mercy of her oral talents. Stopping the movement of her hand, Britney pulled her hand away and then used both hands to push down into his legs. All Diego could do was rest his back against the cushion of the couch as she began to bob her head up and down his cock, sucking it deeper with each passing second. Her efforts paid off as Britney was able to get her lips down to the base and shove the head of his shaft to the back of her throat.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Finally breaking the silence between breathing and moaning, Diego cried out to her in words of pleasure. Britney devoured his cock, inch by inch sucking it down. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it again with a popping sound. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock. Britney gripped his shaft with her right hand, flicking her tongue and then spitting on the head.

"You like that?"

Her voice was low and seductive in asking her question. Diego nodded back at her.

"Yeah, do that again."

Flicking her tongue again, Britney spit on his dick once more. She shoved her lips up to the head, kissing it and then used her tongue to glide down the underside of his shaft, moving her hand away to lick it. Once she reached the base, Britney wrapped her fingers back around that pole as she began to pay special attention to his balls below. Squeezing his nuts with her left hand, her tongue licked over them and she stuffed one into her mouth. Diego's feet immediately moved from the floor. He leaned up in a desperate attempt to catch a better view of this iconic blonde singer slobbering all over his balls.

"Yes, yes! That's it, suck on 'em!"

Calling out to her in excitement, Diego bit down on his lower lip again, softly moaning. He soon heard the slobbering and sucking noises as Britney had shoved one of his nuts into her mouth, inflating her left cheek. It took her a bit of effort, but she managed to stuff both of his balls into her mouth, loudly sucking them while her right hand wanked his cock up and down, easily gliding across his saliva soaked shaft. Diego dropped his lower lip as he felt such blissful pleasure at this very moment.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

As he moaned out to her once more, Britney pulled her mouth away, releasing his balls from her lips. She leaned back up, gazing up at his face with her devious eyes as she shoved his cock back between her lips. This time around, she showed Diego a flare of aggression, bobbing her head up and down quickly to suck him. With her left hand, she shoved it down to her thighs, playing with her clit while sucking his cock. At the rate she was going, Diego feared she would end up forcing him to blow his load in her mouth in the passing minutes. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back forever with how skilled Britney was in the art of sucking dick. Luckily for him, she gave him a break when she released that fat cock from her lips with yet another popping noise. Britney let go of his rod and moaned while moving her hands to her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, I know just how to drive you crazy."

"Oh, do you huh?"

Britney smirked, reaching out with her right hand to grab his cock once more. She began to wank it up and down as she replied.

"Yeah! You wanna fuck my titties?"

"Oh yeah, I'd be glad to do that!"

"Ohhhhhh yeah? You think you can fuck these titties, Diego?"

Her soothing voice was enough to motivate him to rise up from the couch. Britney bit down on her lower lip, quirking her eyebrows at him as she shoved that fat cock between her breasts and then moved her hands to squeeze them together. As Diego stood up, she leaned her head down, gazing at his cock between the folds and spitting on the head. He wasted no time beginning to buck his hips, thrusting his cock between her breasts. Britney moaned, gazing up to see the expression of pleasure across his face. Dropping her lower lip, she let out another moan as she called to him in a low, slutty voice.

"Fuck my titties, mmmmmm yeah."

Letting out a grunt, Diego tried to maintain control over himself. Britney squeezed her tits harder around his shaft, never once breaking eye contact as she had made a true attempt to drive him wild with her lust. Britney panted as she felt every inch of his cock pumping up and down between her tits.

"Fuck these titties!"

Diego moaned hearing her utter those words once again. He moved his right hand to her shoulder, locking her down in place as he bucked his hips as hard as he could. She had him right where she wanted him, under her control with using her body. Britney lowered her head and began to flick her tongue across the head of his shaft each time it poked up between her tits. He didn't want to stop but Diego knew all too well that if he continued, he would end up blowing his load too early before having the experience of being inside of her. As he slowed himself down, Britney began to suck the head of his shaft when it poked back up. Diego came to a complete halt, watching as her eyes looked up at him. Letting go of her breasts to free his shaft, Britney began to rise up from her knees.

"Let me help you, babe."

He offered his hands to her and Britney gladly took them as she came up from the floor. Unlike before, she wasn't giggling and smiling. The look on her face was still of pure lustful hunger. Shoving her body up against him, Britney threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss Diego passionately. He responded by wrapping his arms around her back, slowly sliding his fingers down to grab at her ass cheeks. It was the last piece of her wonderful body he had yet to witness. Upon feeling his hands digging in, squeezing her plump cheeks, Britney moaned into his mouth. When the kiss ended, she looked back at him and moved her hands, promptly shoving him to sit back down onto the couch.

"Sit down right there for me."

There was no other choice in the matter, not for Diego as Britney knew what she desired. As he sat down on the couch, she wasted no time straddling him. She bent her knees after grabbing his cock with both hands, holding it forward so she could properly line herself up and come down on it. Diego attempted to help her by moving the palms of his hands beneath her ass cheeks, but it didn't matter once Britney was ready. She gazed down into his face, noticed that he was too busy starring down at her pussy. That was enough to convince her in the next move, as she slammed herself down and sent his cock up inside of her womanhood with a loud gasp.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Diego called out right after her loud moan. Breathing heavily, he looked down into her face while moving his hands to her breasts. He gave them a squeeze, watching as Britney's facial expression soon changed. She curved her pink lips into a smile then threw her right hand back to roam through her golden hair. As he moved his fingers to her nipples giving them a slight pinch, Britney moaned and then moved her hands to his muscular chest, shoving him down into the couch as she began to roll her hips. This was her moment, as Britney was determined now to ride that cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah!!"

Her voice raised in pitch as she bit down on her lower lip, feeling his cock thrust and throttle into her pussy with the way she rolled her hips. For now, Diego sat back on the couch, letting Britney have her way with him. He took another chance to squeeze her tits, shoving them together while gazing up into her gorgeous face and studying her lovely eyes. Diego called out to her as he cried in pleasure.

"God, this is fucking amazing!"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

Britney shoved him back on the couch a bit further. As she leaned forward, Diego moved his right hand down below, gripping one of her ass cheeks and then playfully smacking it. She rocked herself up and down, forcing that fat cock to move within her. Diego began to buck his hips forward in an attempt to help her as they were now locked in the act of fucking. Britney gasped before coming to a halt, her hair swaying and her breasts beginning to shake as she allowed him to take over.

"That's it! Fuck me!!"

As she called out to him, Diego began to lean up. He was mesmerized at the sight of her big boobs bouncing back and forth to the left and right. He gripped her ass cheek with his right hand, then used his left arm to wrap around her. Britney leaned down, rubbing her chest up against him now as he began to buck his hips harder and faster.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

Over and over, Diego's cock pumped in and out of that tight pussy. He moaned out to her, soon feeling Britney's lips pushing against his. A muffled sound was heard of her attempt to moan into his mouth as their tongues began to dance together, all while he continued to thrust his cock through her cunt. Wrapping his arms around her, he began to move on the couch in an attempt to change the position. Britney threw her arms around his neck, still kissing him as she began to roll on her right side and Diego found a way to stand up now. As the kiss broke, Britney lay on her back, gazing up to see his face. Diego's cock remained lodged inside of her but now in this position he could look down at her perfect body while fucking her.

"Oh god! Fuck me, Diego!!"

She cried out to him, begging now as Diego had to taken a moment to prepare himself. Britney spread her legs and he soon grabbed them. After arching her muscular built legs over his shoulders, Diego began to buck his hips and thrust his cock into her again. Squealing in pleasure, Britney screamed to him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Her breasts shook, bouncing with each thrust he sent into her until she moved her hands to catch them. Britney squeezed her tits together, still looking up into his eyes as she felt his fingers around her calves. If not for wearing the high heels, she undoubtedly would've curled her toes up at the feeling of his hard cock pumping into her, inch by inch. He continued, picking up the pace with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhh, FUCK ME!!"

To hear Britney scream those words to him, Diego almost couldn't control himself. He continued to thrust, listening to the sound of their bodies smacking together. Diego studied her beautiful body with each passing seconds, witnessing the shining glimmer of her belly button ring and those cute tattoos at her hips. Everything about her was perfection in the body of a woman in his mind. Britney closed her eyes, moving her right hand down below to begin playing with her clit. She pinched it between her fingers while using her left forearm beneath her breasts, tilting them up. As her fingers twitched at her clit, Britney panted and moaned. Diego knew not to stop, as he fucked her to the height of her pleasure. Opening her eyes, she cried out to him and then screamed.