All Comments on 'Hot Payback Ch. 01'

by LiteroticaScribe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Digger66Digger66over 4 years ago
More!

Please write part 2. I would love to read how she gets into it more & more. Maybe next time they can video chat. He can secretly record & post but she finds it.

Keep up the good work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

So, I shouldn't read stories about sex outside of marriage if I don't approve of it? So all those people who read the books, and watched the Godfather movies, approve of gangsters and crime? Ok, got it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Getting her ready for some real cock.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Nice lead-in!

Looking forward to the second chapter.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsover 3 years ago

Sooo Hot! good to have a Truly Loving Wife.!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"There is no disease in the World of Brad and Ann."

Then why isn't this story in the Fantasy/Science Fiction category? If you wanted to write about the gay marriage between Captain Kirk and Dr. Spock would you put it in Loving Wives? Yeah, talk about what people don't want to read. You got 5 comments before this one, after almost 2 years. Or are you deleting the comments that threaten that safe place, in your head? Open marriages almost always end in divorce. Yes, you are writing fiction, but it still has to obey the laws of physics and logic, unless you are writing from a galaxy far far away. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous