All Comments on 'Hot Property'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wolverine006wolverine0068 months ago

Excellent. As always, a lovely tale with a sexy, warm happy ending. It has just the right amount of story, right amount of sex, and most importantly, total attention to editing.

New authors take note: This story, unlike the dozens of others on Lit nowadays, where spelling and grammar are poor and the story line thin, should stand as a shining example of a story that actually deserves the highest rating.

Con6969Con69698 months ago

Definitely needs a part 2 but love it anyway thanks for the hard work

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Well written, well edited piece of fine fiction. Great character development. And I would like to direct everyone’s attention to what Wolverine006 wrote. Really summed it all up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

I loved the story and gave it five stars and a favorite point. I hope that there'll be a second chapter as the ending seemed hurried and unfinished.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

gbamin9gbamin97 months ago

Great story! I love the way you write and how you develop the story and characters. I‘d love to see a sequel, how they will grow together and face on or another hurdles as a couple. Of course 5/5!

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Nice change from the normal, I like how you paced this and the descriptions were very good.

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

What can I say? A well-used plot, with excellent internal and external dialogue, a perfect story arc, even better character arcs, and a number of plot twists. The sex scenes were enthralling in keeping with the best of such scenarios. I will enjoy reading some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really good. Good story, good characters, good sex. Might have made a bit more of the first time anal, but I guess it wasn't that big of a deal compared to the other things going on in her life, at least you didn't let it detract from the story. Would like to read more about these two, how they transition into an everyday relationship, and integrate their family members. Lots of potential there. Great writing. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous