Hot Redhead Temptess

Story Info
Holy Shit! She's wet! Linda had gotten wet under his belt...
1.2k words
3.33
1.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment Linda stepped into his room, Nicolas Black had felt something different about her. There were lights in her eyes - a speck of rebel that evoke and aroused him. Not that it wasn't there before, it actually had been there ever since she turned eighteen. But now it was more..... prominent. There was the way she dressed- he could swear she was trying to drive him crazy. Even now as she stood before him she was putting on a transparent pink camisole; she was pretty sure was a size too small. It was barely covering her thrusting tits, he couldn't even missed the fact she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He could see her hardened rosy-pink n*****s pushing against the materials. The shorts she had on was no better. The so-very- short denim barely covering her a** hugged her curves so tight you would think it was an extension of her skin. Her creamy soft skin.

Living with him, Linda had had narrow boyish hips, and flat chest of a girl. You could say she was a late bloomer. Suddenly, she had bloosmed into womanhood, growing curvy hips and a pair of full, luscious b*****s that turned every man's head except his.

To him, she was still just a little girl,his little girl...at least that was what he had been thinking untill lately. It seemed Linda was trying to make him unhinged. This days, she always made sure to put on filmsy excuses for a top without bra. Without bra! She shouldn't even be walking around the ranch like that. There were too many depraved single men and married men with hungry eyes on the premises. But it didn't matter what he said, he just couldn't get to her.

Dammit, the punishment was for her own good.

It was that stubborn pertinacious behavior that had gotten her in trouble in the first place. His anger growing as he remembered how he had found her earlier that morning near the temperamental stallion he had specifically asked her not to. "What if the horse had stomped on her? What if he hadn't walked into the stable when he did? What if Sam hadn't been there to grab his bridle? What if she had gotten herself killed in ranch? " The what ifs wouldn't stop playing in his mind as the vivid picture of her cold lifeless body in the ground, her silky red hair stained by mud, continued to play in his head.

Now she dared to show off that recalcitrant attitude, telling him she wasn't afraid of him, that he should do his worst. His jaw ticked furiously as he watched her raise her head and saw the rebellious light cloud her baby blue eyes.

What the fuck did she even think she was trying to prove flaunting herself like that. But when she had spread her legs so he could see her wet c**t, he had almost lost it. He knew she was teasing him. It almost seemed as is she was daring him not to whip her, but to f**k her instead. Almost.

His little girl wouldn't do that to him, would she? Who was he even asking.

Nico's d**k had stiffened at the sights of her naked sex and toned long legs. His c*** so hard it was steel. He could probably hammer a nail into a concrete wall with it.

He imagine what it would feel like if he could just unzipped his pants and rammed himself into her. To push the broad head of his hard c**k between her nether lips, already glistening with her juice and pound into her in one hard thrust. Would she moan as he f***ed her slowly, filling her up with his thick c**k, inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt. Pushing deep inside her, his eight inches c**k until he reached the end of her chanel. He would grip her hips and push her down his entire length. Her wet p***y gripping his cock hard. He would slip his hand between her legs until he find her clit and drive her toward orgasm. He would f**k her her so hard and long and deep and fast until she moaned and writhed beneath him.......

Nico shook his head, trying to get the images out of his head, like a mad man. He probably was. Otherwise, how could he be thinking of doing those horrible things to Linda. It must be the sight of her naked body that was driving him insane. " Or you need to get laid!" His inner voice snided.

Yeah! It has been so long he's been with a woman. It must be the depraved part of him that was thinking of fucking the girl he had practically brought up like his niece. "But you are not actually related by blood". The 'depraved' part of him said. "So?" He answered back. What kind of a sick b*****d was he if he even having this kind of conversation in head.

Tampering down his lust, Nico gripped the brown leather belt firmer. He wasn't really going to hurt her but he had to punish her.

'Whip!" He strucked watching in lust as her ample a** turn crimson from the first blow.

'Whip!" He strucked again across her backside, not too hard so he doesn't break skin. Linda eyes were shut tight, biting her full cherry-red bottom lip between he teeth. Her upper body pressed against the bed. The camisole she had on had rode up giving him a clear view of the creamy underside of her naked b*****s. Trailing his gaze back to her backside. He admire the handiwork of the belt on her. The two red welts parralled against her b**t, making her a** a sanguine shade of red.

The view made his groin grow uncomfortably tight in his pants. If his c**k could hammer a nail before, now he could drill into a fucking wall.

"Please, Nico, if you are gonna do your worst, whip me and get over it." Linda taunted. It was then he noticed he had actually paused with the punishment. He had stood there with the belt dangling from his hand wasting so much time gawking at her naked body.

"Whip!" The sound whooshing across the silent room as he delivered another blow, this time a little harder.

"Whip!" "Whip!" Who did she think she was, torturing him this way...."Whip!" The sound reverberating against the silent room. The only sound in the room; his ragged breathing and Linda's low gasps.

No way......Now frigging way....

His hand hung in the air as realization washed over him, drenching him like a cold rain. As he notice the state of her sexual need. Holy shit! Linda was wet. Linda had gotten soakingly wet under his belt. The sensitive lips of her p***y swollen with desire. Her spreaded legs allowing him to see the glistening bud of her cl*t. He could see the hot pink entrance of her h**e, so tight and wet. The little minx stretched her thighs, widening her legs even more, leaning her pelvis back so he could have a clear view of his effect on her; half naked and vulnerable. It was as if she was trying to say. "Look at me. Open and naked. Look at how much I need you inside me. I am wet and naked and open waiting for your touch. Waiting to feel your thick c**k spread me open and fill me up. Waiting for you to f**k me....." But it couldn't be, right? She couldn't be wishing for those things, could she?.....