The Duke and the Footman

Story Info
An aristocratic tale of lust and forbidden passion!
2.1k words
4.18
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single flame from a candle nestled within its holder lit the long dark corridor. Light flickered and bounced illuminating pictures of old ancestors and long gone faithful pets. The floor boards creaked as the the Duke made his way along the the passage in search for the secret door that led up to the attic rooms.

As he neared the door and the winding staircase leading to the servants sleeping quarters he felt his heart race! What on earth was he doing? With Elizabeth and the girls asleep only a couple of floors down he was taking a giant risk! Nanny was prone to leave her quarters near the nursery and check up on the sleeping noble family. What would happen if she realised that the duchess was unaccompanied in her bed chamber?

He closed his eyes for a brief second and gulped. Sweat now covering his palms lubricating the brass candle holder. He ventured further, making his way up the stairs and near to the foot man's sleeping quarters. He finally came to a stop! Faced with a door separating the ladies quarters from the mens!

'This is too risky' he thought. He thought about turning back and making his way back to Elizabeth and the children. But his desire stopped him! His impulses took over. A carnal rage was burning deep inside him that he had to let out. With some trepidation he turned the knob on the door. He crept through, silently closing the door behind him and made his way to Edwards room.

As he neared, he could hear the snores and the mumbled groans of the other servants in their slumber. He loosened his night shirt and adjusted his robe. Just a few more steps and he was there. The excitement now was beginning to show. Gathering his thoughts and summoning more courage he turned the Handle of the door and entered the room. The moon shining through the skylight illuminated the bed space where Edward the new footman slept.

The rest of the room was in darkness. It was cold and hostile. Furnished with only a single bed, dressing table and wash basin. Cold floors where drafts swept along were covered with old disused rugs to provide some insulation. Luckily though for Edward, as first footman he was granted the luxury of a room with a small fireplace in it. Embers from the fire still glowed, giving off a faint smell of charred wood and coal.

The duke put down his candle on the dresser. He approached the bed trying not to disturb Edward. He was known to be heavy footed so had to tread carefully on this occasion. He sat on the bed, it creaked! Edward awoke blurry eyed and drowsy only to be confronted with a stranger in his room! Shocked he tried to let out a cry for help but the duke had cupped his hand over his mouth.

'Edward, Edward, don't be alarmed it is me, I mean you no harm.' Edwards shocked expression softened and turned to relief. Relief that it wasn't Mr. Howard the butler, coming to reprimand him for leaving a thumb print on the silver. Or relieved that it wasn't Mrs. Jenkins the housekeeper adding another job to his endless list of jobs to do around this huge baroque mansion. But what on earth could he have done to summon the master this late into the night and to his private quarters?

'Your grace'. The duke had removed his had from Edwards mouth. 'What brings you up here so late at night? Is there anything I can do for you?' There was trepidation in his voice. 'Edward, I've come here to see you. Since you arrived I haven't had chance to really see you and speak to you.' Edward was now sat upright in the bed. The moon shone down lighting up the duke who stared at the young footman with a lust in his eyes. 'Well sir, it is very kind of you to take time and to come and see me like this. Thank you I'm humbled to be forwarded such an introduction.'

The duke smiled. 'Edward, you're a gentle soul I can see it. I think you are going to be very happy here? In fact how would you like to be my valet? It would mean you'd get nicer quarters and privileges not even Mr. Howard gets.' The thought of not spending another night in this cold draughty room pleased Edward. And the prospect of further privileges delighted him also.

'That is very generous your grace, but I am just a mere footman not a valet!' 'What's in a name Edward, I'm looking for a man to be by my side whenever I need him. To help me in everyday tasks. And you my boy are that man.' Edward listened intently, he knew this could be a big step up for him. At last a position to make his mother and father proud. Valet to the Duke of Warren!

'Then in that case your grace I except gladly.' 'Excellent' replied the duke. 'Now in order for this deal to be made legal between gentlemen of my stature it must be sealed with a kiss.' A kiss, thought Edward. He's heard of sealing a deal with a handshake just like his father a working class boot maker had taught him. But never a kiss. Maybe it was different for the aristocracy? 'A kiss your grace?' 'Yes a kiss'. 'Please may I ask what kind of kiss?' 'Well if you lean in closer I will show you'. Edward moved closer to the duke.

He pulled the bed covers down slightly as to not to hinder his movements. The duke edged closer also. 'Like this' said the duke. He leaned in closer to Edwards face and tilted his head to the side. His hand gently caressing the back of Edwards head he locked their lips together. The warm embrace soft to the touch despite the dukes days worth of stubble on his face, excited him. This was what he had wanted to do ever since Edward arrived at Warren Manor. After a brief moment the pair pulled away. 'Did you enjoy that Edward?'

It was the first time Edward had ever kissed anyone let alone another man. 'Yes your grace I did.' His grace smiled. His night shirt slightly wet near the groin area. 'Shall we share another?' 'Another what?' Asked Edward. 'Why another kiss of course.' The duke undid his robe fixing his gaze on Edward as he did it. 'Is the deal not sealed? Will one not suffice?' 'Yes, yes of course. The deal is done. And yes one was enough. But why stop there if we both enjoyed the embrace?'

Edward lifted himself up onto his knees. He peered into the dukes eyes. The duke stirred back at him the passion in his eyes burning like raging forest fires. He took in the view of Edwards muscled physique in the pale moonlight. The duke lifted his night shirt to just below his private area. He was not wearing any undergarments and he'd removed his slippers as he'd gotten onto the bed. He spelt slid his night gown off his shoulders and down his back. He rose to match Edward in height. Both of them now gazing into the others eyes.

The duke pulled Edward to him. They locked lips once again. This time with mouths open their tongue's danced a waltz as they held each other tightly. Edward had dropped the bed clothes he was holding into so tightly for warmth. As his body pressed against the dukes he could feel his hard penis up against his. The duke lifted his nightshirt over his head and continued to kiss Edward. Running his hands through Edwards blonde wavy hair he enjoyed every minute of it not giving his wife and children a second thought.

Edward paused and removed his nigh shirt. Revealing to the duke a sculpted torso like marble. He peered down, Edward was VERY excited as was the duke. The pair of them embraced again, frotting in the darkness, their juices lubricating their members and smearing all over their lower torsos. The duke reached down to take Edward in his hand. He was long and hard. Decorated with a dressing of dark hair. It felt good to Edward, he groaned slightly as the duke gently massaged him back and forth. With each stroke more lubrication and more pleasurable moans.

The duke sniffed the young man's body and caressed it with kisses all the way down. He finally reached his ultimate goal and tasted the goods. Edward could not believe what was happening. He had to cup his own mouth to stop his excitement from being heard by the other servants. All of which asleep and oblivious to what was going on.

The warmth of the dukes mouth and wetness of his tongue around him made Edward quiver. The duke caressed what he couldn't consume in his mouth with his hands. Reaching round to feel firm buttocks clenching with each intake, each gulp and each slurp. He went faster eventually Edward fell back slightly hand held onto the bed post to steady himself. Biting his bottom lip and scrunching his eyes to prohibit himself of letting a volcano of orgasmic sound leave his mouth. Finally he felt the the release of pleasure bubble up and burst out! The duke continued as his mouth filled. Edward couldn't take it anymore! 'Stop!' The duke released his oral grip. Edward now partially flaccid.

The duke gazed up at Edward. Wiping his chin he again rose to his knees. 'Did you enjoy that?' He asked panting. 'I've never done anything like that before your grace.' 'Yes but did you enjoy it?' ' I did your grace thank you.' The duke had began to strike Edwards back lovingly as he continued to admire the young man's body. He took Edwards hand and put it onto his member. Rubbing his hand up and down it was quite large. 'How doe that feel to you Edward?' 'It feels like mine sometimes!' 'Do you like the feel of yours?' He enquired. 'Yes your grace I do.' 'Good, that is good. Well how about you do me the same honour as I have do you?'

'If it pleases your grace then yea I shall.' The duke sat back down on the bed near the edge. He parted his legs to reveal his intimate area to the footman. 'Tis cold in here your grace and the floor rough to the touch'. The duke leaned across the bed and took a pillow. He tossed it into the floor near his feet. He invited Edward to kneel before him. The young footman did as he was instructed. The duke then took the blanket from the bed and put it around Edwards shoulders. The itching of the starch irritated his shoulders.

Edward moved by this act of affection took up his position. The duke stroked his head and gently rubbed the side of his face. Edward looked ahead, the duke standing to attention with throbbing veins and taught skin. The moon shone down on the pair and a droplet of clear fluid glistened as it trickled down the shaft. 'Move in closer' the duke advised. Edward did so and began to do what the duke had done to him only moment before.

As he entered Edwards mouth the duke let out a gasp. He was sensitive but the feeling was incredible. The footman pulled the blanket over his head to keep warm and pleasured the duke. In the stillness of the room the only sounds that could be heard was the creaking of the iron bed frame as the duke rolled his hips in ecstasy. The sounds of gentle kisses and deep gulps could also be heard from under the blanket. Edward stopped and began to stroke his master. Up and down, soft and gentle. The duke with head flung back enjoyed the sensation it brought. Then came more wetness until eventually the duke erupted and the moment was over.

Edward appeared from under the blanket. With eyes half closed he reached for the corner of the bedding. He wiped his face and rose to his feet. The duke could now admire his six foot frame completely naked and smooth apart from the hair that garnished his private area. 'Did I please your grace?' 'You did Edward, you most certainly did'. The duke stood up and put on his slippers. He wiped himself clean with another corner of the bed clothes. 'I will ring for you in the morning. See me in my study and we will discuss your new role'. With that the duke left the room. Edward still in a daze as to what had just happened, cleaned himself up and returned to bed.