Hot Sand

Story Info
A Sandy beach with a foot fetish and sexy high heels.
1.3k words
3.71
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers

Hot Sand

Jess Bailen, with the cutest feet I had ever touched in my life, had fallen asleep on her left side, facing away from me as we were lying on a white sandy beach in Bora Bora.

Her body wrapped with a blue and white towel with her gorgeous feet sticking out. Her right leg was bent up to her knee, resting on her sexy smooth calf was her foot. I could see her heel, the white sand sticking to her skin. All I wanted to do was touch the souls of her feet, but I did not want Jess to wake up. It was the perfect time to take some pictures without her knowing. Her feet were not perfect. Still, there was just something about them, maybe the fact that she had no idea how much I wanted to slip her toes inside my mouth, roll them around on my tongue, listening to the sounds she would make would have given me the most pleasure in the world.

She has size eight feet with thong tan lines on the tops. Her skin is rough on the souls of her heels as she does not take care of them at all, but I do not mind. A cute bunion that sticks out from her left big toe, making me want to touch it and rub her feet all the time.

Jess thinks I am a nice guy; when she gets home from work, Mondays and Fridays, the only nights I can get home before she does, she kicks off her heels lays on the couch. I'm already waiting with dinner, music playing, and a glass of wine poured just for her. So, I can rub her feet and watch her eat simultaneously. I am not sure how this obsession of mine started, but I have always loved looking at female's feet in and out of shoes. I have no preference for heels or flats, so much so that I manage at a high-end ladies shoe store.

Jess walked in one evening as late night shopping was slower than usual. It had been raining; her feet were soaking wet. It was typical this time of year. I thought nothing of it till she sat down. I asked her a few questions on what kind of shoes she was after?. She told me heels for work. As I handed her a towel to dry her feet, I went to get some different styles I thought would suit her. Noticing she had on a knee length black pencil skirt, I felt something with a bit of grit to show off her curvy legs, not too skinny calves with nice tight ankles. She had stockings on, I thought, was strange for someone her age.

Jess said she was clueless as to what would look good on her feet. She had just got a promotion at work at the tender age of twenty-six and wanted something a bit more sophisticated and grown-up like the other ladies in the firm that explains the stocking she had been copying the older ladies where she worked. "Not to worry, that is what I am here for" after that, Jess came in regularly and would not let anyone else serve her but me. Admitting one day, she was getting a bit of a shoe fetish "I felt like my dreams were coming true when I heard her say this," and the compliments at work she was getting about her heels made her incredibly happy.

That smile was beautiful on her; it could light a room up. She wanted me to be her little secret to success. Jess realized that having a great looking pair of shoes on your feet made her feel a million bucks, and she felt more confident.

A year later, I finally got the courage to ask her to coffee, which said yes, apparently waiting for me to ask her. Every time she came into the store, I started to get hard as soon as I saw her bare feet just waiting for me to touch them slightly as I helped her into her new heels I had personally picked for her. I used to trawl the new product catalogues just thinking about Jess's order, not any other customers.

Now we have been dating for two years, I've been saving, so I could bring her here and see what her feet would look like on these perfect white sandy beaches, not disappointed at all. I am always thinking of new things to do to see those toes squishing barefoot through different environments.

The last time we were away camping, I nearly blew in my jeans, watching Jess take her hiking boots off and her thick sweaty socks. I knew she had sore feet from walking all day in the heat. Just seeing her relaxing by the river sitting on a rock, watching the waterfall with her feet were dangling in the water. When she stood up and started squishing the mud through her toes, I took a heap of pictures of her as I pretended, I could not get the light or angle right, so there was a heap of pictures of her legs, feet all wet and muddy. Jess thought nothing of it as she knows I am always looking at feet; she believes it is because of people shoes or foot size. At least to say they are sitting secretly in my wank bank.

As I was thinking about her dirty, wet, muddy feet, I got my phone out and started to take pictures of her legs working down to her feet. I even sprinkled some more sand over her right foot, trying not to wake her up. I got a few good shots in, and then she rolled over; I waited for a few minutes, making sure she was still asleep. I went and stood at the end of her legs, seeing her left foot dug into the sand covering her big toe. I was hard as a rock; my board shorts were getting tight. I just needed a few more pictures to satisfy me.

Then I can go into the water have a wank while I stare up at the beach at Jess sleeping. Thinking about the sand sticking to her feet and my cock sliding in and out of the rough, tight hole she would create for me squeezing tighter and tighter while I watch her playing with her wet pussy sliding her fingers in and out of her hole as she watches me build up to cum on her feet. I would be down on my knees with her legs spread, starting to lick and sux on her lips slowly the way she likes it. Sliding my tongue in and out of her, covering my face in her sweet juices, "oh god, I'm going to blow just thinking about it".

I was just about to turn around and head straight for the water. I could not control myself anymore; with this thought in mind from behind me came the waiter around the corner asking if we would like to order some more drinks. I jumped as I did not see him; my phone flew out of my hand and fell onto Jess's leg, and she started to stir and wake up.

I instantly sat down, pretending I had just been about to get up. Telling the waiter, we will have another round of tequila, sunrise charged it to villa 204, please, picking up my phone at the same time, so Jess had no idea what I was up to. She looked over to me, smiling. All I could see was that beautiful smile, her light cotton white robe falling of her size fourteen body with her smooth tanned skin and her curly shoulder-length dark brown hair. I just wanted to take her right then and there.

Jess had not noticed what I was doing. I just grabbed at her toes, jokingly telling her we should go for a swim before our drinks get here and I would meet her in the water. She started taking her robe off as she was getting up. I ran off, hoping she would think I wanted to beat her to the water, and I was just playful.


AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers