All Comments on 'Hot Scenes - Our Swinger Club Ch. 02'

by storytellerXH9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WillC2020WillC2020almost 2 years ago

Good chemistry between Jackie and Michael. I wish he had taken her up on her suggestion.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Good story, but it's incomplete.

You mentioned the wife, Beth as one of the Club's testers. But there's no further mention of what she's doing with the other husband during this. And the real recriminations and emotional challenges of a new couple in their first sex with others is yet to come. So far, these two have just engaged in "soft swap" with no penetration.

The real challenges for newbies will be when the wife sees her husband fucking the other wife, or the husband sees his wife with the other guy's cum dripping out of her. Or the new husband and wife going off to separate rooms, and not seeing what the other is doing. And even then, the emotional impact and arguments might take until the next morning to come out.

So, think about these issues if you want to make the Club scenes longer and more realistic. But these short vignettes have their place, too. So, it's a good story even as it stands now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve got to say I disagree with the first half of the comment from Lifestyle66. It was very sexy but more importantly it was safe and as the end of the story implies it was the first scene of a few before being approved into the club. Whilst it is all fun it definitely isn’t a game.

Swinging is about having a damn good time and that only works if ALL involved are having a good time. Give it the respect it deserves, adding new things to a marriage/ relationship is healthy, but swinging isn’t for everyone sometimes it can destroy relationships. A classic case of be careful what you wish for. I don’t doubt that the wife might be apprehensive about her husband fucking another woman.

I knew a couple who had been together a few years and he wanted to try a threesome, she was very apprehensive, but wanted to make him happy. The third party was a friend who’d always been interested in her, he was very careful with her and treated her with gentle care and respectfully. Long long story short the original couple broke up and now x years later she’s very happily married to the other guy who loves her completely.

Thanks for sharing, it’s like a sexy “how to” guide

Tess (uk)

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

Well thought out and well written with plenty of what people come here for. Looking forward to more scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstorytellerXH9@storytellerXH9
I love Lit Chat where we can escape "Real Life" and be limited only by our imaginations. No one knows! Let's chat to see if it feel comfortable, then see where imagination takes us. I found Lit Chat after writing Lit Stories, so a favorite activity is creating fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES