Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working his dick for what was just a few seconds, she held it upright with both hands and watched it explode like fountain. Her eyes widened, and she squealed, "Yesssssss...yeah...yeah...yeah, get it all...get it all out!" As the warm sex sprinkled over my chest, she grinned and pumped till he was done.

He sprayed in smaller pulses, till it just slid down the shaft. The seed glistened on my skin and hers...and I shook my head, "Fucking shit...that was one for the ages...shit dude!"

I was still humping away, but he grinned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...been saving up...that was six days...six days right there!"

At that point, I considered an intermission, but I was hard as shit and nowhere close to quitting; I pumped, grinding my dick deep, "Will you be my valentine and ride just a little longer...uhhhh...uhhhh...need to finish."

"Dude, I can feel that...feels...mmmm feels fuckin' amazing, but you do need to finish." He grinned and high-fived Megan, "We got this...don't we Miss Megan?"

She laughed, rubbing her pussy, "Sweetie, I don't know how much more she can handle, but we'll make sure you're satisfied...fully satisfied."

Darin took on the challenge, and started riding harder, up and down on the shaft, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, fuck yeah...fully satisfied...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' fully satisfied!"

I gave his ass a little swat, "Yeah, that feels good...mmmm...damn Darin...fuckin' take that dick...take it...take it...take it all!"

It wasn't long before I threw back my head, "Fuckkkk! Fuck, your ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer ass's gonna do it...uhhhh...make me cum...gonna make me cum!" I was louder and demanding, "Work that cock...oh god, work it...work my cock...squeeze it...squeeze it...milk it...milk that big dick!"

He slammed his body down and I thrust forward, savoring the depth; I felt us both shudder as I coated his insides. My orgasm seemed to linger, but I finally relaxed, with my dick buried deep inside.

When it was done, he flexed his pussy and looked at me with a huge ass smile...slapping his nearly flaccid monster against me, "God, I can't wait to get that again! And I wouldn't mind getting tied up like that more often."

Megan got that sexy smile, "Same here! Baby, I can help...maybe use the dildo and we'll spit-roast you!"

Damn, I loved that woman! Mmmm, I could fuck his ass...again and again...and again. I could almost hear his moaning submission...I could feel it caressing my dick...and my pubes grinding those warm, muscled cheeks!

When I got past that little fantasy moment, he was still grinding, but I was sated and grinning, "Yeah, we got big plans for you...we can tie you up and fuck you real good...but you better rest up!"

He smiled, looking over at Megan, "Nothing feels as good as a boyfriend's cock...deep inside...after sex...during sex...it always feels amazing!"

She flashed a sexy grin, "Yeah, nothing...nothing feels as good!"

Then she jumped up and said, "You both look pretty hot...right there...but can I interest you in some special candy?" Before we could answer, she was out of the room and coming back with penis-shaped chocolates.

I grinned, "Candy bringing us candy...there's been a whole lot of candy served tonight.

******************************************

I was coming back to bed after starting the coffee; we were all waking up after our big night.

I snuggled back into bed, and she smiled, "Good morning, sweetie...I love it when you make coffee...and come back to bed."

Whenever I came back to bed, and cuddled with Megan, I loved the sensations of returning; she was always so sexy and warm, soft to touch. I leaned over to kiss her, running my hand over the sensuous, feminine curves, and giving her breast gentle, playful squeeze...it felt like heaven, and I grinned, "You're the reason I always come back to bed.

That's when I felt her hand. She felt it throbbing, and coming alive; it wasn't hard yet, but well on the way. Happy with what she felt, she whispered, "Mmmm...that's yummy...he had so much fun last night, he wants more."

Knowing her the way I did, this was just the start; she was just as horny...just like my dick, she was always eager and ready. She always greeted penetration with lusty moans and a welcoming moist arousal.

Her gaze shifted back to the expanding bulge, staring for just a moment before pushing the underwear down below my balls. She gripped the base and stroked, while her tongue darted and danced over the tip.

That's about when Darin started to wake up, and a big smile covered his face, when he realized what was happening, "I want in on this...this post Valentine's celebration!

She eagerly pulled his out and stroked them both, one in each hand, and I joked, "Baby girl, looks like you got your hands full this morning."

Anxious for the pleasure two men could give her, she looked into my eyes with a sexy grin, "Mmmm...yeah, you two are a handful...hot...thick...and satisfying...especially last night" She giggled, "What'd you think of last night?"

"Mmmm...I loved it! We need to play with rope more often!" I teased her, "I take it you were happy with how things went...and maybe you need some more."

"He says with a confident smirk, that makes your heart flutter." She looked at Darin, "It's a miracle he didn't knock-up half the high school."

He laughed, "I know what you mean...if he walked into my locker room, I'd grab my ankles...or drop the soap!"

She got a sexy smile, "We knew you'd like it...and I liked the rope, too...and you do make my heart flutter."

I put my hand over hers and pumped her hand up and down the shaft. I looked into her eyes, "You are the sweetest, baby girl...let us give you something to flutter about."

Darin saw an opening and got between her legs, running his tongue through her pussy, with long, savoring passes. Whenever he came to her clit, he flicked it, sending pleasured waves through her body.

I hovered over her to put my dick within her reach. She turned her head, and I teased her lips with the head. It was throbbing with need, and she anxiously wrapped her lips around it and started sucking. Too good to pass up, I dug my fingers into the firmness of her breast and moaned.

She brought both hands to the base of my cock, driving it deep, before pulling off to slowly lick the head, swirling her tongue and teasing the ridge. Then she looked up at me, stretched her lips wide and lunged forward to engulf it again.

She started to bob it deep, stroking the base and gazing into my eyes...she looked sexy as hell, with her lips wrapped around my cock.

She moaned into the flesh, as Darin pumped his fingers into the wetness and worked her clit. When she pulled it from her mouth, she ran her tongue all over my balls, and I groaned, "Suck'm...yeah...yeah...yeah baby girl, suck'm...suck'm for me!"

Eventually she went back to working the shaft, and I moaned, "Ohhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, Megan...suck it...suck it...yeah...just...just like that!"

That went on till I had to have a taste of my girlfriend, "Baby girl...oh god...sit on my face...let me have some sugar!"

I rolled over on my back, and she straddled my face, resting the lips on mine. I pushed my tongue inside her, and she took my cock, back into her mouth. Wanting to take as much as she could, she stretched her lips wide, pushed my legs apart and worked her way down the shaft.

She groaned into the flesh, as I licked up and down, pushing my tongue deep. I had my lips pressed tight, fucking her with the very tip of my tongue.

That's when Darin shifted, bringing his face right next to hers. He watched as her lips stroked the shaft, and she gurgled around the head. She shuddered as it throbbed in her mouth, but to my surprise she pulled off, and offered it up.

He eagerly bobbed deeper and deeper until his lips were just past halfway. The more he bobbed, the harder I pumped my hips. He couldn't take it all, but I felt it teasing his throat. With cock pulsing against his lips, his hands eagerly explored my abs, and the swell of my chest.

Megan added her tongue, as it emerged from his mouth, and they worked together...one on each side. Sandwiched between their mouths, I pumped in long strokes through their lips. Almost like they rehearsed it, they both moved up and worked the tip, licking and slurping. Their lips joined to envelope the head, sharing a mouthful of thick, throbbing flesh.

"Oh...ohhhh yeah...yeah...yeah, look at you two...fucccccck! Share it...share that cock...ohhhh...ohhhh...yeah, share that cock!"

Pulsing against both tongues, girlfriend's and boyfriend's, the head was stout, and deep maroon...and it felt amazing, but then Meg took over. The steely, hard shaft pumped into her mouth, as if it was meant to be, but then she worked it into her throat...yeah, it was definitely meant to be. Fuck! She looked so god damn sexy...I felt her throat caress and massage...and gurgle; that made me groan.

Darin held her hair back, while she pushed all the way to the base, but then he gripped the back of her head and fucked her mouth...he even grinded her a few times. With her lips stretched tight around the thick, girthy base, I savored her moans and gurgles. I think we were all moaning...it was sexy as hell to watch them work together like that. I just tipped my head back, gripped her hips and dug my tongue into the warmth of her arousal.

He buried my cock deep, straining her with the girth, but satisfying our shared needs. They kept at it, till I felt Megan grinding my face; her pleasure was mounting, and she sat up, and leaned back, savoring my tongue's probing reach.

I nibbled and sucked her clit, till she was moaning, "Oh...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...oh god...fuck, put it in me!"

My first thrust was deep and gentle, and I was ready to reach for lube...but it pushed in all the way. I think we were both surprised, but when I started to pull back, she smiled, "Yeah baby, that's not gonna work."

I greased up, worked some inside, pushed her legs way back, and started pumping. Nearly bent in half, she opened her legs wider, and I was pumping as deep as it would go.

She anxiously rolled her hips to meet the thrusts. Stretched tight and clinging to the shaft, her pussy swallowed every inch, and I was grinding pubes into her pussy lips.

She was bucking and grinding, "Feels...feels so good in my...ahhhh...ahhhh...in my pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god!"

She pulled her legs back, tighter...readying herself to take it harder; I could feel her yearning, but I paused, waiting for her to make the move.

I sensually trailed kisses over her tits and went for the nips...mmmm...sucking and swirling my tongue over the candy. She looked up, teasing me, "Aren't you gonna knock me up?"

My response was to pull back and drive forward with a big cocky smirk, "I've always believed in goals...especially the satisfying ones."

Darin grinned, "We might both knock you up," and stroked his big, magnificent cock.

I eagerly took the challenge, ramming her and watching her tits bounce. Darin started pumping her lips, at the other end, and her rambling moans quickly turned to muffled screams...screams of pleasure.

I gripped both her legs and pumped deep and hard, while Darin held the base of his big dick, and fucked her mouth. Getting it from both ends, she went for her clit, furiously working herself closer and closer to release.

With her legs spread and flailing, I'm pounding her good, but Darin pulled out and offered his cock to me. Of course, I took it, but he only lasted a few minutes, before yanking it out, and jacking like a wild man. I remember it looked like he was yanking it too hard...like he was being too rough, but that didn't last long either.

His hips shot forward, and a thick, creamy spray splashed her tits; she squealed, "Yessss...yessss...that's so...uhhhh...uhhhh...hot...cover me...sweetie, cover me!"

I was still pumping into her belly, with some time on the meter, but I moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck dude...fuckin' cream those tits...yeah...yeah...all over...all over those titties...fuckkkkkk!"

Thrashing around and moaning, she bounced against me like a fuck toy, but I held tight as the frenzied release started. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me...fuckkkkk...meeeee," the moans trailed off as the orgasm shuddered through her body.

She was winded, but managed to moan, "Cum for me, baby...cum for me...ahhhh...ahhhh...empty...empty those balls!"

I knew I was close and that's when I started grinding hard; fucking her hard and fast, she was squealing, and clawing at my back, "That's it, baby...cum for me...cum hard for me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cum for me!"

Things got pretty wild, and I grunted with each desperate, driving thrust. I remember the first pulse was intense; it felt like I blew the end of my cock off. That's when I pulled back to far and the next couple sprayed over her.

Megan grinned, "I think he did it...I feel knocked up!"

Still fucking his big dick through his fist, Darin got a mischievous grin, shaking his head, "It can happen that fast...being careless...with no protection!"

I leaned back, catching my breath, and checking out the aftermath...rope was still attached to the bed...Megan was peppered with cum and leaking...and Darin was still wanking a big semi. It pretty much looked like an orgy, but they weren't quite done.

They looked at me with big grins, and Darin said, "That just looks unfinished, right there!"

That's when they both leaned in to lick it clean, sucking...and kissing all over my cock. They grinned at each other, and Megan said, "We should say it again."

He nodded, "One...two...three," and they both yelled, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

That next morning, it was a late one, but we finally got out and on our way; before I turned down Nevada and headed for my class, I gave Meg a quick peck. That clearly wasn't enough, and she leaned forward on her toes, driving her tongue through my lips. At that moment, I thought about calling off class and taking her back to bed...but that's my baby girl...and she's good at it.

When our lips parted, I grinned, "Well, that just makes it harder...literally and physically harder to teach a class...but we'll keep working on getting you knocked-up."

She was on the pill, but she grinned, "That's perfect, I love trying."

As she headed down the street, she looked back, smiling; I knew what she was thinking...her pussy was a little sore, but it felt incredible, too. I knew she couldn't wait to try...and I turned away, knowing I felt the same...and that night, I'd be balls-deep in my hot, sexy librarian.

12