Hot, Sexy Tina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after the uncorking, what went in...started to trickle out.

"Look at that...fuck, that's sweet!"

She felt it running down her leg, and she pushed the skirt between her legs to soak it up. She smiled, "You were certainly generous with the cum...you needed that as much as I did."

Then she giggled, using the skirt to wipe her leg, "I think that was way more fun than my biology class...but I think I've got potting soil in some wrong places."

She brushed off and carefully scooped creampie from her lips (still using her dress), "Why don't we finish things in the shower...together?"

"I'll meet you there...with prosecco."

When I came in with a bottle and glasses, she had Robbie (her favorite dildo from the box) stuck to the tile in the shower.

As she stepped into the warm spray, she ran the cum-drenched skirt under her nose, inhaling rich, male musk. With a sexy smile, she spoke soft, "I thought you and Robbie could do me from both ends...a spit roast...maybe?"

My dick was coming back to life, growing thicker and more upright, ready for anything. She reached out and closed her fingers around the shaft; throbbing and pulsing with blood in her hand, she anxiously breathed deep in the warm, moist air.

"Sweetie, does that feel good?"

"Mmmm...fuck yeah," I touched her cheek, trailing my finger over her lower lips. I didn't really need to say much, wrapping my hand over hers and stroking together. "Jack it some...it won't take long to catch up with the dildo...excuse me...Robbie."

She ran her tongue over the skirt, sucking cum from the fabric and holding it in her mouth. As she savored the musk, she felt her pussy pulsing...ready for another penetration.

She gave me a hungry look and sexy grin, before impaling herself on Robbie. She was still gaped and wet, from the greenhouse, and it slipped in easily. "Wow! That felt good...feels good to be full, again," she smiled.

As she rocked back against the wall to fuck herself, she imagined it was my dick thrusting inside...the dick right in front of her. With the rubber Robbie buried deep inside, she smiled, "Now it's your turn, baby...bring that big, beautiful thing to your sexy, ass wife."

Slowly pushing into her mouth, I started pumping, going easy till I heard telltale gurgles. I gripped her face on both sides and pumped up to her throat, just teasing it; I fucked harder and watched her flex her body to fuck herself on both cocks...one rubber...one real. It made her breasts rock back and forth underneath...it was fuckin' hot...sensuous...and 100% wet dream.

I knew she was loving it, and felt her moans humming through my cock. "That's it, baby girl...ride those cocks...ride'm...ride'm both...fuck yourself...fuck yourself good!"

While the dildo rammed her pussy, my cock fucked her throat; the spit roast was amazing...but it didn't last long enough. I humped forward and moaned, "Fuck...that's good...so close...so close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...already...fuck...fuck!"

Rocking furiously back and forth, enabled her to sink them both deep inside...impaling...stretching...and satisfying. Built atop our greenhouse encounter, the sensations quickly overwhelmed her.

She rubbed furiously, bucking her body back and forth, ramming herself on both cocks...stuffed and fucked full, she moaned, and started cumming. I felt her pussy contract, and threw my head back, "Tina...oh fuck...work my dick...fuck, work my dick...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

I felt her shuddering subside, grabbed her head and humped forward. In the final throes, my muscles flexed rapidly until my whole body jerked and exploded, pumping a load over her tongue, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...I'm cumming...yeah...yeah...fuck...cummmmmmming!"

After I finished in her mouth, she collapsed in a heap on the floor, taking a few minutes to come back to earth. I gave her a hand, "Lets rinse off and wash that down with champagne."

I dried off and popped the cork, while she dried her hair. She cheered, "Yayyyy, I really think we need to celebrate that first omelet."

Clinking her glass, I grinned, "Here's to that first omelet...more omelets in bed...and vintage dildos."

"And more naked botany lessons," she grinned. "Remember, you got a super, big tip for that first omelet?"

"Yes, I do, cowgirl...and you got yourself a cowboy."

*********************************************************

Later that fall, we were staying at a cool, old lodge at a nearby state park. That afternoon, a hike through the forested canyons brought us to a bean field, adjacent to the park.

"Can you eat them," she asked?

She was wearing a shirt that was cut short...I think it's a crop top. She filled it out nicely, and I certainly enjoyed the view.

I thought I'd rather nibble on her tits, but answered, "It's close to harvest...but I think they need to be boiled or cooked."

"They still have some flowers, and there's a ton of bees...the pods are fuzzy or scratchy."

"Remember they're monecious and diecious plants; these are monecious, with self-fertile flowers. It varies, but there's usually two-four seeds in each pod. What's cool, about soybeans and the other legumes, is they have symbiotic bacteria, within nodules on the roots that fix nitrogen...and that nitrogen is then available to other plants."

I had been studying the map, during the soybean trivia, and pointed, "Look at the map and then over there's where it intersects with the field, again. We can follow the trail around the field or go through it. What do you say we take the short cut?"

"Race you, she grinned!"

Running across the field, she squealed, as I lunged to grab her butt. She jumped over to another row and kept running. I ran through the narrow row, quickly catching up to her; the cultivated soil slid under my pounding strides, as I tore through the bean field. Almost tackling her, I laid her back on the soft-plowed soil, gasping for breath and laughing.

She smiled, gazing into my eyes, with her chest rapidly expanding to catch her breath. Leaning slowly towards her, I pressed my lips tight to hers, and we made out there in the field. I smiled, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Nobody can see us, here...and I feel like some pollinating might be fun...dioecious right?"

Lifting her shirt over her head, I watched her almost rip her bra off, giving me a boob drop...a boob drop fantasy! If I hadn't been erect, I was then...and probably drooling. The bounce replayed in my head, but the fuck bounce, whenever we fucked was even better...crazy fuckin' hot!

She tossed the bra aside, in the dirt, and I grinned, "You're a girl that doesn't mind getting down and dirty...I like that!"

Our lips met again, and I dug my grip into the firmness of her breasts. We attacked each other, with tongues darting deep and dancing over each other. I leaned in to suck her breasts, while pushing her shorts aside and sliding a hand into her panties. I ran my finger between the delicate folds; she was moist, but squeezing tight...I gently pumped my finger, probing deeper. Without any lube, I thought that might be the limit of my penetration.

Her hand roamed my chest, trailing down over my belly, and coming to rest on my crotch...massaging, gripping and savoring the mounded flesh. She undid my jeans, nudging them down and over the growing mound; I quickly pushed the underwear under my balls and encouraged some growth, with a few strokes.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, smiling, "Jeezus Rob, whatever you want...I'm yours! This, right here, makes botany or biology fun...it looks like it's chiseled from stone...it feels like it, too, except its warm!"

"I love my rubber Robbie (the vintage dildo), but an exact copy would be fun...maybe make a cast and we could make hundreds of copies. A giant bronze would be hot...but the 8" life-size versions would be very popular...for uh...uh...recreational purposes," she giggled.

"Well thank you...I like it." I felt her nub, under my finger, "You got me, too, baby girl...let me take care of this, for you?"

She lifted her butt, while I hiked her shorts and panties down to her boots. She frantically unlaced them, and I helped get everything off. All she had left were socks and I grinned, "Here, sit on the shorts...yeah, that's it."

I kissed the nape of her neck, working my way over her tits, and down over her stomach. I buried my face between her thighs, breathing the warm arousal of her pussy. I went back and forth between her clit and tightly held lips. She groaned, arching her back, as my tongue muscled its way inside, to pump her. Then, I grabbed her hips and held her tight against my lips, sucking her clit. My tongue flicked in a steady, unrelenting pace, yielding pleasured shudders and moans.

Going back for seconds, I pumped my tongue back through her puffy, moist lips. When I dragged my tongue through the tight folds, she opened her legs, wider, and moaned her ecstasy into the bright blue sky, "Rob...love that...mmmm...keep that...yeah...yeah...keep that up...mmmm...that's good...so good...keep it up...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmmmm!"

"Tina, cum for me...cum...cum...cum for me...yeah...that's it, baby girl...you gotta cum for me...cum for me...yeah that's it...cum for me!" I pumped her with my fingers and sucked her clit, till she started bucking...then I had to use my fingers.

As orgasm took hold, her soft, whimpering moans mixed with a chorus of insects, "God...oh god...fuck! God, yer gonna make me...make me cum...make me cum...don't stop...don't stop...faster...faster...oh god...cumming...cumming...cumming!"

With her breasts heaving, she completely surrendered herself, to the pleasure spreading through her body; her ecstasy sent throbbing surges through my rock-hard dick.

Proud of my efforts, I looked over her, sexy feminine form, aligned with rows, converging in the distance. Warmed by the autumn sun, her skin took on a warm, healthy glow...but between her legs, the wet satisfaction glistened brighter.

Now, my dick stood upright, and really looked like carved stone; I couldn't help but stroke it. It was hot and pulsing in my fist...and it felt exhilarating to wank in the sun.

More than ready to move on, I poked her labia, and there wasn't even the hint of a gap, despite the teasing. I grinned, and pressed the tip against the puffy flesh, "Sweetie, I think this will work better later, with lube.

Empathetic to the situation, she leaned forward to take it, inch by inch, through her lips. She stretched them wider to take the shaft deeper, while I started pumping her mouth, and mumbling, "Mmmm, Tina...mmmm...mmmm...oh god, yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

I didn't even try to put it in her throat and just let her get comfortable. Lying back on the soft earth, and letting me fuck her mouth, she rubbed her breasts and tweaked the nipples.

"Oh fuck...love those titties! Fuck yeah...suck it...take that dick, baby girl...yeah, take that dick...take it!" Her mouth felt good, but I had to fuck her tits...they were irresistible.

They felt amazing, big and firm in my hands; they were the kind of tits that got a double-take on a beach...and she knew how to use them. Before sinking into the cleavage, I added more spit and prodded her nipples.

Slapping it between the big, fleshy mounds, I groaned when she pushed them together to squeeze me tight. That was all I needed and started humping, while she squealed, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck my tits...fuck'm...fuck my tits!"

"Fuck'm...fuck my titties...fuck'm...fuck'm...I love it when you fuck'm this way...that's it, fuck'm...fuck my tits...yeah, that's it." Fucking into the firm, pillowed flesh, kept us both moaning, "That's it...fuck'm...fuck'm...fuck my titties...keep fuckin' sweetie. Use my titties...own'm...own those big titties!"

With the sexiest grin, she asked, "You love that big cock between my tits, don't you?"

"Mmmm...what do you think? They're fuckable...very fuckable!"

Fucking into the firm, fleshy caress, quickly did me in; before I knew it, I was pounding into her tits. Pulling out, I wildly pumped the thick shaft, spraying a couple days-worth, "Fuckkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming! Fuckin' cumming!"

Leaning back, I looked into her eyes and admired the aftermath; her breasts were peppered with cum, and it pooled in her cleavage. She ran her hands over the pearled mounds, smearing seed until they glistened. "All this cum...I love it...mmmm...it's thick and hot...it's so yummy!"

Still admiring cum, she grinned, "Nice job pollinating my tits! Maybe you can do my flower later, after you take me to dinner, of course?"

For a moment, all I could think about was splitting that pussy wide open. Hot...moist...tight...velvety, gripping walls...I could hardly wait! Mmmm...botany fucking rules...it just fucking rules!"

12