All Comments on 'HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 06'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As always, something truly amazing...and truly batshit. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man up

If you continue this story, can Shawn at some point start to straighten his shit out? After a while it is exhausting to see the same spineless behavior over and over.

mondotokenmondotokenover 4 years agoAuthor
Recent comments

It's been hard posting things on a site we have received comments about the correct height of a character and among other things someone's opinion of a character Arc. I really miss the old days when people would comment or write me about the characters that they read, about the ones that I created that I thought I did a good job of creating an atmosphere with this story. But I suppose it was found wanting. So I guess I'm just going to take my time writing on this site; right now things aren't looking so good in the real world and this stuff doesn't help. Someone has actually written me yelling at me for not listing a character height accurately.

This is disheartening to a certain degree especially considering. I like to thank all of the people written me made some decent comments and positive and negative and read my stories. Thank you.

By the way I made this, using the microphone on my Android so please forgive any spelling errors or verbal misnomers.

coyote11085coyote11085over 4 years ago
Good job

Cant wait for the next one, hope you write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where is the next part..ohh that is frustrating!!!! The little schmuck was finally finding himself and coming into his own and it just ends right there..Fuck!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey I hope the next part is coming soon

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Glad I found this, abit different in the storyline, but I hope we can read more please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read all 6 parts up to this point. Also read your comment on the comments of others. In regards to the comments of others, I can only say they do not speak for all commenters. What you have created here is a story that has multiple facets of creativity. As I began reading, I got caught up in the storyline, rating each chapter but not taking the time to comment. I wanted to get to the next chapter as quickly as I could. I was not disappointed. With each new chapter, I was pulled farther into the story you so creatively crafted. I hope any additional chapter(s) will have the same 'pull'. I rate this as I have rated all the others. 5🌟 Rockhardick.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5417 days ago

Well written. Creative story. Where’s the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
2004 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.